Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 pm
Kirari was practically tackled off of Jake's lap by Hikari. She felt guilty now. "Hika . . . I want to go. I need to go. I want to learn how to control my powers and I want to be strong to help others like me. I'll be back, I promise." she said, hugging the other, trying to comfort her as best she could..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Hikari gave a little whine but let up. "Okay. But you have to give me the first hug when you return!" She growled with a pout. "I'm your best friend." Jake gave a slight sigh and rubbed his forehead. "Yes, yes Hikari why don't you go find gerald?" With a squeal she did just that. "I'm sorry Kira." He breathed helping her up. "We'll all be here when you return. I promise."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 pm
Kirari smiled. "Thanks. I . . . appreciate it." she said, starting to choke up a little. She felt so . . . at home here. It was something she hadn't really felt before. She didn't really want to leave it.

"Kirari. Time to go." Michael said softly, gently leading her away from Jake. He succeeded for a few steps before Kirari ripped away and quickly hugged Jake tightly before letting go and giving him a smile before she retuned to Michael. Then, without any further interruptions, he quickly transported them and the rest of the RA back to the base.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:56 pm
Jake held her back for a moment longer than she wanted then once she was gone he sank down to his knees tears rolling down his cheeks. He felt like his heart had been ripped out and taken with her.
"You're really cut up about a fire magi?" Leigha growled standing above him with a frown. "I never thought you'd fall for one. I always thought it would be a magi like Mirror or even Hikari."
"You don't know what you're talking about." He growled back covering himself with vines to keep his sister out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 am
About a month passed since the RA had made the alliance with the sanctuary. A few RA members had been sent to the sanctuary to help guard against attacks. Kirari had kept in contact with Jake and Hikari via letters. Her last one hadn't been for about a week, but that wasn't unusual. She could only send them when there was a messenger available. However, her latest letter mentioned a mission, and that it would be dangerous and how she wasn't sure she was up to it. But she had been training hard and was better at controlling her powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 am
During the month every time a new envoy from the RA he hoped Kira would be with it. However he quickly gave up hope and responded to her letters. "What type of mission? If you're not sure you're up for it maybe you should continue training until you feel you're ready for it." He wrote back and sent off the letter. Hikari's response was. "Gerald says hi and Mirror wants to know when Michael is coming back. And I see...a wedding in the future...I love weddings drinks all around!!!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:45 pm
The letters never got to Kirari. The day after they were sent, Michael himself came to the sanctuary, looking a little harried. He had an unhealed cut going up his arm, and he was limping slightly, but he didn't even seem to notice these things. He was looking for Jake and Leigha. The RA needed help.

At that same time, Kirari was desperately rubbing the stone that Jake had given her a month ago when he had shown her to her room in the sanctuary. She needed him now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm
Jake grew ridged. "Jake..are you even listening to me?" Leigha growled.
"Kira's in trouble." He breathed the earth swallowed him up taking him directly to where she was. "Kira, sweetie where are you?"

Mirror was tending the garden she'd made out front when she looked up and gave a cry. "Shadow!" She squealed racing over to him and helped him inside. "Hey. It's all right I'll get you to Frost right a way she'll know what to do." She kept talking on about random stuff her voice slowly losing that hysterical shriek it had when she first saw him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 pm
Kirari looked up from where she was in the cell. "Jake?" she asked softly, shivering from cold. The mission had gone horribly wrong. Someone had betrayed the RA to the soldiers of the emperor and they'd been lying in wait for them. Kirari had been captured along with quite a few other of the RA. A few, like Michael, had been able to get out quickly, but Kirari still didn't know how to teleport with her element and hadn't been able to fight her way out. So she'd been captured and stripped of her weapon. She had nearly swallowed Jake's stone to keep it from being taken from her. She'd been put in a room full of ice to counteract her power. "Jake, it's cold and dark . . . I'm scared." she murmured softly, not seeming to believe that he was actually there. No surprise when she'd also been drugged to prevent her from using her powers anyways. It was amazing that she had even remembered to rub the stone.

Michael tried to shrug Mirror off. He seemed a little feverish. "I need to see . . . Leigha . . . and Jake . . . The mission . . . was a trap . . . I couldn't protect . . ." he stumbled, forced to grip onto Mirror to keep himself upright. But it effectively ended his single-minded rambling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 pm
"I'm taking you to Leigha, Jake suddenly ran off I don't know where he went to. It's okay Shadow I'll keep you safe." Mirror said holding him close when they hit the watery floor Mirror gave few splashes of the water and Leigha seemed to materialise. "Mirror what are you- Michael? Oh god Mirror take him to the infirmary. This must be why Jake left." She muttered

Jake looked around he couldn't feel his element either however he was able to pull Kirari into his arms. "Ssh love it's all right. I'm here now. I'll take you back then come back for the others. How many where taken?" He asked kissing her temple.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm
Kirari clung to Jake as though she was scared he was going to disappear and leave her alone again. "I don't . . . I don't know . . . Terra got shot with a flaming arrow . . . I tried to deflect it . . . I was panicking . . . She fell down . . . Emily fought for a while . . . I don't know if she got out or not . . . I couldn't . . . I'm sorry. I promised I'd come back . . ." she murmured, starting to cry. She hadn't wanted to disappoint Jake.

Michael heard Leigha's voice and quickly lashed out and grabbed her arm. "You have to help. It was . . . a trap. The soldiers were waiting for us. So many got captured. It was supposed to be a routine raid . . . we were . . . betrayed." he was able to choke out before the blood loss that he'd been fighting against finally won out and he collapsed, his breathing shallow and rapid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm
Leigha paled a little holding Michael close and she cried out for Daeva who seemed to also appear from nowhere. "Help him! Put the blood back and stop the bleeding. We need Reader and Tracer. They'll be able to find where the captured ones are and how to get them all out alive. Go Mirror!" Leigha growled at the woman who dashed off fast. Daeva, while Leigha was talking had healed up most of his wounds.

Jake held her closer. "Ssh my love it's alright I'll get you out first. I'll make you safe. And you have nothing to be sorry for you couldn't help it." He continued to hold her close taking them out the way he came from. It took a little longer for him to get back to the sanctuary but he got there with her in his arms. She felt so cold. "Pyron come here." He barked to an older fire magi man who paled at how blue Kirari looked. "I'll take her from here sir. She'll be okay just...do what you must." The whole place hard heard about what had happened and Reader had found the location of where everyone was held Tracer finding how to get there undetected. Leigha had assembled a small group to plan and in act a rescue mission. However Jake couldn't leave Kirari. He needed to stay with her. He needed to make sure she knew he'd never leave her.

"Keep Michael under. We need to be in and out in an hour or this will never work. Reader, the betrayer might have made it look like he or she would get captured. Read every mind in the cell find the betrayer and leave them there. We only have one shot people. No room for mess ups. Daeva we'll need you to take out any guards you find. Lets move!" Then they all disappeared to the cells the RA's were being held. Guards descended on them fast but Daeva smirked. "Just like old times." She chuckled making the humans explode easily. "That one." Reader said over and over as people opened cell doors and rescued those trapped in their own personal hell. "Wait! Leave that one!" Reader hissed pointing to the cell on his left. "Move on." There were only two cells they left alone rescuing at least twenty. "Alright everyone we're done here-"

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that." A voice boomed. A large shadow stood in the door way. "I'm so glad you're all here. It'll make everything so much easier."
"Daeva?" Leigha whispered. Daeva gave a grin again clearing another path before Leigha surrounded everyone in a ball of water and traced them out of there. Once back Leigha ordered for her people to get the infirmary ready. She prayed that the man in the door way hadn't seen her face. They would be doomed if he had.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm
Kirari was shivering, keeping close to Jake, her grip was still quite strong on him. "Don't go . . . please." she whispered, starting to succumb to unconsciousness. She was scared she'd only wake up back in the cell.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 pm
"Never." Jake replied holding her close. "I'm never letting you go ever again." He vowed as the fire Magi started gently heating up the poor girl. "You'll have to let her go in a minute I don't wish to burn you." He said trying to pry Jake away from her. "I'll heal." Jake growled back and kissed her forehead. "I don't want to leave her alone."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 pm
Kirari sighed as she felt the heat . . . it felt good. And the promise that Jake wasn't going to leave . . . it allowed her to relax enough to fall into a deep sleep, loosening her grip on the earth magi. Her body needed the sleep to recover from the drugs they'd pumped into her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games