Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:43 pm
Mokuba looked up holding in his pain he felt for Seto, he needed to be there for Seto and try with all of his power to make him feel better.

" Im sorry Seto..I know it must hurt, I hated that it had to be this way for you. But I know you'll find someone who you want , only they will want you too. Lunas not gonna be the only one youll like Seto, now that youve finally gotten the chance to open up and get a crush on someone, it'll be easier for you to feel it again." Mokuba replyed hugging Seto. He couldnt cry like a baby, Seto needed him more right now. This time, Seto needed for Mokuba to be strong for him, he needed to be strong to be able to calm Seto and make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:45 pm
((It has to do with her eyes,she's gifted but the goverment hasn't found out,she was splashed in the eyes with a delicate chemical,a lone soul found her and entered her,there,is that alright?))

Faith sighed,"I wonder where I'm gonna going to find work now....",she mumbled as she walked toward the abandoned store.

F a i t h s R e v e n g e

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:52 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-
((It has to do with her eyes,she's gifted but the goverment hasn't found out,she was splashed in the eyes with a delicate chemical,a lone soul found her and entered her,there,is that alright?))

Faith sighed,"I wonder where I'm gonna going to find work now....",she mumbled as she walked toward the abandoned store.

((I can deal with that. It sounds like KaibaCorp chemicals.))

Seto hugged his brother tears ran down his cheeks. If anyone saw him like this, he'd have their heads on pikes. He knew his brother was being strong just for him, but he wasn't ready to feel better just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:00 pm
Fyerluna
-[Faiths Revenge]-

((I can deal with that. It sounds like KaibaCorp chemicals.))

Seto hugged his brother tears ran down his cheeks. If anyone saw him like this, he'd have their heads on pikes. He knew his brother was being strong just for him, but he wasn't ready to feel better just yet.
((Oki doki.))  

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:34 pm
Mokuba just nudged his foot closing the door the rest of the way so no one else would see Seto like this." I know its gonna hurt for awhile, But I promise someday you'll find someone who needs you too, and then you'll be happy Seto." Mokuba whispered. He knew Seto wasnt gonna feel better in a heartbeat, but he was gonna try and make it bareable the best to his ability.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:39 pm
((Oki,Inu,Mokuba should see the picture infront of him now.))  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:49 pm
Faith felt the soul inside her try to get out,~Comeon,just this once?~Moon pleaded,-Fine,fine....-Faith muttered as Moon took over,Moon started walking back to the hospital,-What are you doing?!?!-Faith exclaimed,~I'm going to see if that was Seto Kaiba or not!!~Moon murmured,entering the hospital,~What was the number?~Moon asked,-496-Faith repleid glumly,Moon wandered toward the room,making sure to be queit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:52 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-

((Er... Faith... aren't you being a bit... commanding? Lighten up, let things happen as they happen. We'll get to it eventually.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:52 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-
Fyerluna
"Well... I... I want to keep her around. I want her to be... er..." Seto was conscious of his verbal stumbling.
"Mokuba, what's wrong?" Seto asked seeing the look on his face. "What did she tell you?" Then it dawned on him.
"She meant to do this... She was only using me..." He muttered, his face darkening.

((In other news, I love to do this to Seto. I'm working on a puppyshipping fic that does this.))
((Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!I have a plan now...How 'bout when Seto first sees Faith,he automaticly thinks he'll get along well with her,but developes a soft spot for her and then starts to think she is cute/hot/however you want to put it?))
((Luna,did you see this?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:54 pm
Fyerluna
-[Faiths Revenge]-

((Er... Faith... aren't you being a bit... commanding? Lighten up, let things happen as they happen. We'll get to it eventually.))
((Don't mean to be,sorry. sweatdrop ))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:57 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-
-[Faiths Revenge]-
Fyerluna
"Well... I... I want to keep her around. I want her to be... er..." Seto was conscious of his verbal stumbling.
"Mokuba, what's wrong?" Seto asked seeing the look on his face. "What did she tell you?" Then it dawned on him.
"She meant to do this... She was only using me..." He muttered, his face darkening.

((In other news, I love to do this to Seto. I'm working on a puppyshipping fic that does this.))
((Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!I have a plan now...How 'bout when Seto first sees Faith,he automaticly thinks he'll get along well with her,but developes a soft spot for her and then starts to think she is cute/hot/however you want to put it?))
((Luna,did you see this?))

((Yah, but I filed it away for later use. Seto just isn't ready yet. He's just been crushed and he doesn't bounce back all that quickly.
And it's okay, just stay cool. Anyway, I've got to get some sleep. It's one in the morning here and it's Victoria day tomorrow, but I've got a paper to finish for Tuesday.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:05 pm
InunaideGner
Mokuba just nudged his foot closing the door the rest of the way so no one else would see Seto like this." I know its gonna hurt for awhile, But I promise someday you'll find someone who needs you too, and then you'll be happy Seto." Mokuba whispered. He knew Seto wasnt gonna feel better in a heartbeat, but he was gonna try and make it bareable the best to his ability.

((Okay, back on track here...))

Seto hugged his brother tighter. "Thank you," was all he could manage to whisper back.
~Are you quite done?~ Seth asked angrily.
~Go away.~
~Apparently not, but I think you should know that someone is around and coming this way.~ Seth said.
~Joyous. Better not be the police again...~
~A girl. Not Luna.~ Seth replied, retreating once more to brood.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:22 pm
-[Faiths Revenge]-
Fyerluna
-[Faiths Revenge]-

((Don't mean to be,sorry. sweatdrop ))
((though Fyerlunas right, im ok with it, jsut one question..what picture*cocks head* sorry, i dont queit follow, what post did you talk about a picture?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:58 am
-[Faiths Revenge]-
Faith walked down the halls of the hospital,having sat by Luna while she slept,passing Seto Kaiba's room without knowing it,she stopped near the doorway,listening to Mokuba and Seto,but where they couldn't see her,she slipped something out of her pocket,a picture of her and Luna in a theme park and sliding it into the room.She continued to walk toward the front exit of the hospital,bored.

((She didn't know it was about Luna,and can Mokuba pick it up?))
((This one,Inu.))  

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:47 pm
((Oh..ok whee )) Though Mokuba was still concentrating most on Seto, he still thought he had a feeling someone saw them and entered the room while he was busy. He turned his head still with Seto in a embrace and saw a picture. It appeared to be Luna with someone he didnt reconize. Though it did puzzle him, he didnt care about it right now. Hed look more into it once Seto was ok.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games