Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:25 pm
Oburos blinked and looked up towards the sky. "That sounds good." he whispered, more to himself and then launched himself up into the air, still having a tight hold on Faye. He was going to go to the bluff and part of him wanted to abstain from any inappropriateness with Faye but . . . his more insane part was listening to the reactions the elements were stirring in him and didn't care what the other part wanted. It wanted Faye.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm
With a yelp of surprise Faye's arms and legs tightened around him with a smile. She noticed that he was heading toward the bluff and guessed maybe he only wanted to watch the storm but she scented something different. Her wolf side started to stir again which made her fangs ache. She had a feeling something was going to happen tonight.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:56 pm
Oburos took Faye over to the bluff before finally releasing her and then looking around. He had to make sure the area was safe. That was always the first priority, especially in a time of war.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm
Faye moved back from him with a slight smile and too looked around. More to make sure no one interfered with what ever was going to happen. She didn't care about the war she just wanted them to be alone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:10 pm
And then the rain started to fall. And any reason that Oburos possessed was gone. He turned to Faye with a smile before he walked over to her and pulled her to him, catching her lips in his.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:19 pm
Faye blushed brightly and kissed him back her hands bunched up his shirt material pulling him closer. She prayed to the gods that the storm would never end so she could have this side of him forever.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 am
Oburos was warring with himself, though it would be very hard to tell. The rain was falling, but he was still trying to regain control. It wasn't working. Oburos slid his hands under Faye's shirt, tugging it off. He wanted her . . . all of her.

((Sorry for disappearing last night. My mother was yelling at me to get off the computer.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:11 pm
Faye was a little hesitant. No more than a few hours before had he ran from her and now he was taking off her clothes...She has no idea what was going on but her wolf liked it. It screamed at her not to run but she was fighting back until his fingers touched her belly and it spasm beneath his touch and the wolf took over taking off his shirt and kissing him deeper. She no longer had a say. But she knew if he gained control and pushed her away she wouldn't come back to him this time. That is what her wolf told her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 pm
Oburos pulled off Faye's shirt and responded well to her kissing him deeper, pulling her closer and lowering them to the ground. As the storm picked up all of Oburos's inhibitions faded away and he was lost in lust.

((Time skip?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm
(( yup I'll do it))

Faye rolled over to snuggle against Oburos with a smile. Everything felt so right. The storm had past but the memories imprinted in her forever. Instincts took over that she wasn't familiar with and she surveyed him with a grimace. She wondered if maybe she should've taken it easy with the biting and the scratching...But she was so caught up she couldn't help it. She hoped to the gods that he wouldn't be to upset that she'd done that...however he couldn't see the mark she bit into his neck and all over his back. Yup totally over board.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm
Oburos woke up and groaned into Faye. The morning after a storm always felt like a hangover to him. "What happened last night?" he murmured, more to himself, not yet registering his surroundings. All he knew was he felt sore and oddly relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm
Faye blushed a little and started pulling their clothes toward them. "A thunderstorm." She muttered wondering if he would freak out. "And then you made up for running from me." She added looking at his neck and back with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 pm
Oburos's eyes shot wide open when Faye said the word 'thunderstorm'. He knew how he got when there were thunderstorms. "s**t." he mumbled, closing his eyes and bringing his hands up to his head, clutching it. "Damn." he muttered. He then looked at Faye with an almost scared expression. "Whatever I did last night . . . I . . . I wasn't in my right mind. I swear, I . . . I . . . um . . . what exactly did I do?" he asked, going from panicked to confused. He was worried he had hurt her somehow but . . . she looked . . . happy. "Did I do something . . . good?" he queried.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm
When Oburos started his nervous rant about not being in his right mind she felt her mood dim a bit her smile fading until he turned to her and her smile return. "Yes. You did everything good. I'm worried I hurt you." She said. "I mean...I went a bit crazy there. Seriously. I thought for a moment you were going to tell me to stop scratching you." She blushed a little. "Honestly even though it was my first it didn't feel like it." She muttered more to herself. "So many thoughts were telling me do things to you...I was sure if I did most of them I'd seriously hurt you." Her blush brightened. "Who knew Vampries could be so...creative?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:45 am
Oburos's eyes widened and then he shook his head. "Faye . . . that's not good. That's bad." he said and then pulled away, finding his clothes and putting them on quickly, muttering curses to himself. "I was supposed to protect you!" he finally spewed out and started pacing. "How can I do that if I can't even protect you from myself! I mean . . . If this was to happen, I didn't want it to happen this way! You're young! And this was your first?!" he groaned. "Damn." he muttered again and then looked at Faye. "Listen, Faye . . . it's not that I don't like you. Last night wouldn't have happened if I didn't but . . . I don't want you to do anything you'll regret later." he said softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games