Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Finally getting a start on getting Lindiwe an official master! heart

What would you guys suggest as the best way to get a waterbuck familiar for her? Hmmm...

I suggest customs when they open or watch out for colorist to have a game or something with a water buck. If you would like I can quote you if any customs open that allow familiars. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 pm
I'm still settling back into life down here in the city (I've been living in a cabin for the last 6 months) so I'd appreciate that sooo much! Thanks Snails! heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 pm
Much love to all of you during the Holiday Season!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 am
Hey guys! I'm pretty sure that we have the Member List up to date, but if you'd take a quick look and make sure we have you listed and in the right place -I'll admit to fudging this up once or twice!- that would be awesome!

Thank you and have a Happy Holidays!

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Amarantha Thea

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 am
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Abha
Specialization: (if Knight or Master)
Personality: Determined, kind and a bit clumsy.
History: Growing up in a large famliy she was the smallist of the pups.
She got lost one day and was unable to find her family, but was adopted into a small lions pride.
Raised by lions, always the oddball of the group she tried to be the best to fit in. She scouts well but has never been the best at sneaking. Reaching the age of adulthood she was sent out on her own to find her own way.

http://s1296.beta.photobucket.com/user/amaranthathea/media/amaranthathea_zps2644c199.png.html  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 am
Amarantha Thea
Name: Abha
Specialization: (if Knight or Master)
Personality: Determined, kind and a bit clumsy.
History: Growing up in a large famliy she was the smallist of the pups.
She got lost one day and was unable to find her family, but was adopted into a small lions pride.
Raised by lions, always the oddball of the group she tried to be the best to fit in. She scouts well but has never been the best at sneaking. Reaching the age of adulthood she was sent out on her own to find her own way.

http://s1296.beta.photobucket.com/user/amaranthathea/media/amaranthathea_zps2644c199.png.html

Accepted.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:48 pm
AAAAAAAH.
ANOTHER HYENA!!!!! heart

Waridi is no longer alone!

In other news, Conrad and I have two RPs going on within the pride.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23549781 <--Waridi (my healer) and Lindiwe (Conrad's Padawan)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23549817 <-- Tim (my boy who is visiting the pride) and Lindiwe again
In case you needed those for the count.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 am
Thanks Captain! I'll get them added to the front page tomorrow, as well as update the member list.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am
Question! Shukura is growing up pretty quickly, so are we allowed to do the various stages of her training without the pride being official? If so, would anyone like to RP with her so she can get her Jedi on? o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:28 am
SilverLutz
Question! Shukura is growing up pretty quickly, so are we allowed to do the various stages of her training without the pride being official? If so, would anyone like to RP with her so she can get her Jedi on? o3o

That is totally fine. 3nodding Once I get caught up rp wise, I would love to get some jedi rp. If you could start something, I should be able to reply by tomorrow.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:51 pm
Hey guys, if your doing an RP, and if you ever have a question about common knowledge in the pride, just PM either me or Snails and we'll get back to you as fast as we can.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 pm
Name: Jayen
Specialization: Guardian
Personality:Serious and distant, with a gentle side, Jayen has dedicated his life to being a jedi. He cares deeply for the pride and would die protecting it. There are times, when the occasion allows it, that he will smile and joke around. But this is really rare and usually passes just as quickly as it comes.
History: Jayen may not be the type to joke around, but his the ones who raised him liked to have a good laugh now and then. He was raised near the outskirts of M'U, by a clan of monkeys. The monkeys never told him what happened to his real parents, and he never asked. Growing up he was just thankful to have the someone kind to raise him. Where his 'siblings' had a tenancy to goof around, Jayen always watched from a distance to make sure they were okay.

When he became an adolescent he was given taken to the Jedi temple where he was given the choice to stay with the monkeys or live the life of a Jedi. Once Jayen learned about the Jedi, it was clear what path he needed to take, despite having to say good bye to his family. They had taught him much, and he knew that he would be able to bring those skills with him as he became a Jedi.

He found his home with the Jedi and doesn't regret leaving his monkey family. There are times when he will take a break from his duties and go visit them, having a joyous reunion with his family.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 pm
Club Snails
Name: Jayen
Personality:Serious and distant, with a gentle side, Jayen has dedicated his life to being a jedi. He cares deeply for the pride and would die protecting it. There are times, when the occasion allows it, that he will smile and joke around. But this is really rare and usually passes just as quickly as it comes.
History: Jayen may not be the type to joke around, but his the ones who raised him liked to have a good laugh now and then. He was raised near the outskirts of M'U, by a clan of monkeys. The monkeys never told him what happened to his real parents, and he never asked. Growing up he was just thankful to have the someone kind to raise him. Where his 'siblings' had a tenancy to goof around, Jayen always watched from a distance to make sure they were okay.

When he became an adolescent he was given taken to the Jedi temple where he was given the choice to stay with the monkeys or live the life of a Jedi. Once Jayen learned about the Jedi, it was clear what path he needed to take, despite having to say good bye to his family. They had taught him much, and he knew that he would be able to bring those skills with him as he became a Jedi.

He found his home with the Jedi and doesn't regret leaving his monkey family. There are times when he will take a break from his duties and go visit them, having a joyous reunion with his family.

Accepted~!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 pm
Hey guys! The member list should be up to date now! Though I think a few of our younger members have grown up a bit! Take a moment to look it over and see if we have missed any of yours!

In other news! We still have one more seat open on the council! If anyone would like the position, please send us an application!

Once we fill the last seat, all we have left to do is get the quests for the Jedi Grand Master and The Captain Britians's Council Member fulfilled AND THEN WE CAN GO OFFICIAL!

We want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your interest and your enthusiasm! We've been working on this Pride for quite some time and its great knowing how close we are to being official!

With Love~
Inno and Snails

Mizani Ulimwengu

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 pm
Name: Serehe
Youngling Clan: --
Personality: Never been played! I assume he will be quiet, but kind and sagely. Patient, but not very warm or playful. He'd need some breaking in, really.
History: No history to speak of. It can be assumed that he has lived a dutiful but quiet life, serving his family and a small group of lions. He came here when they were killed off, and found his new calling and path.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games