Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:51 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Oh, and anyone looking for a waterbender for the pro bending? o.o

edit: Thank you, Hun!

Chilling2

Yes, actually, I'll take you... in bed. But no.
Well, no to the "in bed" part. I was looking for either an earth or water bender to be a team with.
I''ve got a firebender novice, maybe adept by the time it starts, though I'm not sure if it will be so everyone's the same rank to make it fair or not.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:53 pm
Um, Hun, I thought they said the two teammates have to be the SAME bending type?

Sergeant Bloodhound

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:02 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Um, Hun, I thought they said the two teammates have to be the SAME bending type?

Sergeant Bloodhound

Hm, no, that was just bad wording. It was cleared up, I believe, that the teams in this first tournament will just be made up of two. That's one change. The teams are allowed, but not required, to have two elements in the same team, which is contrary to the rule about one element each.
These two changes are separate and not together, so they don't only apply to each other.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:04 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

Ah, very well then, I accept being your teammate then.  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm
Anyone want an overly confident and stuck up avatar [earthbending] as their team mate?

also, change of plans...quote Chill if you want that teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:14 pm
Snuffins
*sent her a PM but no reply yet* o.o I ask chu instead? Now, I understand the whole post requirement thing, but what is considered 'Stage 1' posts and what is considered 'skills' posts? And what is the post requirement for words/lines?  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Snuffins
*sent her a PM but no reply yet* o.o I ask chu instead? Now, I understand the whole post requirement thing, but what is considered 'Stage 1' posts and what is considered 'skills' posts? And what is the post requirement for words/lines?

Stages are like....

meditating or practicing basic bending movements. Perfect example is my stage 3 training post in the earth kingdom palace. Since my next stage dealt with long distance bending, I moved a rock around at further and further distances until I finished the needed moves.

From there, you practice specific moves, like, a single water whip. You'd make your practice posts specific to that one move.

And I'll zip over with an NPC here in a minute  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:21 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Sergeant Bloodhound

Ah, very well then, I accept being your teammate then.

Perfect, I'll put the form in a sec.
First we'll need a group name.
My suggestion is "War & Peace" since it seems your character is more of a pacifist and "good" person, while my character is more... sinister. Wouldn't say evil or violent, but he has an unbalanced personality, you could say.

Also, unlocking "Stage 1" requires 7 posts, which is just to get to that level of bending, and the skill posts are to learn specific abilities, so it's 3 posts per skill.
A post is usually assumed to be 3 full sentences, but something equal or close to that is usually accepted as well, such as 1 or 2 longer-than-usual sentences.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:24 pm
Snuffins
She's already made an NPC, but I am a rather quick learner, I'll probably have all of it done within 30-45 minutes of typing, but thank you, I think I understand a bit what it is you're saying. I'll get to work soon. But I do have one followup question, if she gets (or has already gotten offline) would it be possible for you to RP the NPC she has there?)

Sergeant Bloodhound
Do as you please. And thank you for the information.I think I should be at stage 2 or further by the time this thing actually gets started. Now how do these aptitude tests take place?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:30 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Snuffins
She's already made an NPC, but I am a rather quick learner, I'll probably have all of it done within 30-45 minutes of typing, but thank you, I think I understand a bit what it is you're saying. I'll get to work soon. But I do have one followup question, if she gets (or has already gotten offline) would it be possible for you to RP the NPC she has there?)

Sergeant Bloodhound
Do as you please. And thank you for the information.I think I should be at stage 2 or further by the time this thing actually gets started. Now how do these aptitude tests take place?

ya, it's an NPC, so anyone i give the power to RP as it can. That being said, I can also strike her down in an instant...

The good Beth giveth, the good Beth taketh away! twisted  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:41 pm
Team name is War and Peace?

Maybe I should get a team and call it Feast and Famine emotion_awesome
[I know nobody will get that joke -.- ]  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 pm
*giggles at joke* Shall we gather our magic? ^_~  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:44 pm
Master of 3 Faces
*giggles at joke* Shall we gather our magic? ^_~

........you are awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm
I'm back. Just grabbed something to eat! o 3o  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:51 pm
Snuffins
Heehee, never assume Leena for not being a nerd. XD

Chilling, I'm nearly done with my post(s?) o.o Stage one learned~

Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games