Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissWhitney12

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:46 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
MissWhitney12
Hello, Hello, HELLO!!!!!! whee

So my name is Whitney...but...I go by Whit or Whitney. Whichever you would like to call me.

I love to role-play! biggrin So much fun for me. But here is a warning, I tend to really get into character, so be careful around me. sweatdrop

So I am a pretty literate role-player when I want to be. But when I do not feel like being really detailed and long paragraphed, I won't be.

When it comes to genre, the only thing I cannot do is mecha. I am open to trying anything at least once. xD I like romance, tragedy, horror, adventure, gore, and...well...yeah.

One of those things that I am a tad knit-picky about is if you can spell. I am a total nerd about spelling properly. x3

So I can play male or female, actual characters or OCs. Obviously I have a few OCs that I am more than happy to bring into a RP if you ask me to.

I'm 18, and I like in the US of A. If you want to role-play, add me as a friend or message me. I hope to start a role-play soon! Thanks!

Heya Whit! Welcome to the guild, hope you have a lot of fun here and that we can live up to your expectations 4laugh
Can't wait to rp with you~

xPoppi

Thank you so very much! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:47 am

Hiya~ heart

About me...urmm....I'm new to roleplaying but I think my enthusiasm makes up for it >w< . I hope to have a fun time with you all. whee

Alstroemeira

Newbie Noob

5,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 am
MissWhitney12

So my name is Whitney...but...I go by Whit or Whitney. Whichever you would like to call me.

I love to role-play! biggrin So much fun for me. But here is a warning, I tend to really get into character, so be careful around me. sweatdrop

So I am a pretty literate role-player when I want to be. But when I do not feel like being really detailed and long paragraphed, I won't be.

When it comes to genre, the only thing I cannot do is mecha. I am open to trying anything at least once. xD I like romance, tragedy, horror, adventure, gore, and...well...yeah.

One of those things that I am a tad knit-picky about is if you can spell. I am a total nerd about spelling properly. x3

So I can play male or female, actual characters or OCs. Obviously I have a few OCs that I am more than happy to bring into a RP if you ask me to.

I'm 18, and I like in the US of A. If you want to role-play, add me as a friend or message me. I hope to start a role-play soon! Thanks!

Hello, whiteney biggrin

I have to say that I agree to everything you said. And well...I'm pretty picky about spellings myself, and it's nothing blame-worthy biggrin I kinda believe that the OCD complex about spellings only show your dedication towards the roleplay.

And I'm pretty sure it will be great to RP with you. biggrin And yeah...just feel free to start any RP you want, the lit. sub-forum is totally at your disposal biggrin

Thanks a huuge ton for joining. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:41 am
User ImageI am so used to lurking that this intro is putting me off balance sweatdrop

I have been off Gaia for a while, but sorta' love the space and endless amount of nerds. FTW!

Do I like to roleplay? Yes. I am planning on making a mystery/action rp for the mystery section! Reading other people's work is what I do best. Please forgive me if I end up stalking your rp waiting for the next chapter/post. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM COMMITTED!? I JUST WANT TO SUPPORT YOU!! gaia_kittenstar

But really, I would love to make a friend to rp with. This guild seems like the perfect place to do just that.

I realized that I've got to start rping again because I am making up stories in my head - you do it too so haha! (nelson laugh). The only thing is that I always revise before posting so that continuity doesn't suffer.

Well, don't know how much of an intro this really was... but it was fun. I will be seeing you around. Promise.

P.s. Things I like:
Claymore - FTW!
Full Metal Alchemist - Classic and awesome!
Plants - Can't live with them, can't live without them.
Birds - I own finches!
Cats - They are hilarious, nuff said.
The Beach - Volleyball anyone?
Playing Pokemon at the Beach - lolz, people don't know WHAT to think.
Drawing - maybe i will post something.
Roleplaying - Lurking and doing.
Kill Bill - My fav movie.
Magic The Gathering - THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE THIS TOO!
Spam - Spamming will save the world.

Cheers!
-TRUEmetalBENDER

TRUEmetalBENDER

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:16 am
TRUEmetalBENDER
User ImageI am so used to lurking that this intro is putting me off balance sweatdrop

I have been off Gaia for a while, but sorta' love the space and endless amount of nerds. FTW!

Do I like to roleplay? Yes. I am planning on making a mystery/action rp for the mystery section! Reading other people's work is what I do best. Please forgive me if I end up stalking your rp waiting for the next chapter/post. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM COMMITTED!? I JUST WANT TO SUPPORT YOU!! gaia_kittenstar

But really, I would love to make a friend to rp with. This guild seems like the perfect place to do just that.

I realized that I've got to start rping again because I am making up stories in my head - you do it too so haha! (nelson laugh). The only thing is that I always revise before posting so that continuity doesn't suffer.

Well, don't know how much of an intro this really was... but it was fun. I will be seeing you around. Promise.

P.s. Things I like:
Claymore - FTW!
Birds - I own finches!

Cheers!
-TRUEmetalBENDER

I adore your introduction! Let me know when you start an RP, i'd love to join. ^-^. Oh, and, welcome!!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 am
Alstroemeira

Hey, there!
Don't trust her if she says that she is 'quite new' to roleplaying, she is better then she says...
I know her via chatango and... well, I'd tell more about her but I guess you should find out on your own...  

Arabascan
Crew

Anxious Genius

1,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:29 am
TRUEmetalBENDER

P.s. Things I like:
Claymore - FTW!
Birds - I own finches!

Cheers!
-TRUEmetalBENDER

Holy hell, bro. That's a heck of an introduction. Man, you've got awesome taste. I'd agree to you completely about Kill Bill. My fav movie as well. biggrin

Btw...I'm a fellow lurker as well wink Ooops, now it's out. Would love to RP with ya. How about something based on Kill Bill ?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:31 am
TRUEmetalBENDER

P.s. Things I like:
Claymore - FTW!
Birds - I own finches!

Cheers!
-TRUEmetalBENDER

Heythere! That's great - we have a serious lack of mystery rps, as is probably pretty obvious. Can't wait to see some of those ideas of yours~

xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

MissWhitney12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 am
Vruez
MissWhitney12

Hello, whiteney biggrin

I have to say that I agree to everything you said. And well...I'm pretty picky about spellings myself, and it's nothing blame-worthy biggrin I kinda believe that the OCD complex about spellings only show your dedication towards the roleplay.

And I'm pretty sure it will be great to RP with you. biggrin And yeah...just feel free to start any RP you want, the lit. sub-forum is totally at your disposal biggrin

Thanks a huuge ton for joining. biggrin

Sound good to me! Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:33 am
Princess Sana-Chan

I adore your introduction! Let me know when you start an RP, i'd love to join. ^-^. Oh, and, welcome!!

Vruez

Holy hell, bro. That's a heck of an introduction. Man, you've got awesome taste. I'd agree to you completely about Kill Bill. My fav movie as well.

Btw...I'm a fellow lurker as well Ooops, now it's out. Would love to RP with ya. How about something based on Kill Bill ?

I will be inviting you guys once I have completed the rp for the mystery section.

User ImageJSYK: I have ruled out having Godzilla being in the first scene. It would have been nice because of his star factor, but he would steal the spotlight from us and we'd have to kill him off IMMEDIATELY. Who has that kind of time/power?! I am not about to throw Godzilla into the mix and see what we do. And again, it would turn into everyone gazing at the big lizard as he (she?) destroyed everything. Godzilla, you have been cut.

I have ruled out doing a sci-fi western. Of course I can see Sana-Chan, Vruez & metalBENDER all riding on horses, gunslinging & spitting... but it's just a little bit 'Cowboys Vs. Aliens' and we are not going that route. I mean really, can we afford to waste precious time on country slang AND a plot that might involve outer-world species??? Hands-down that would get confusing, not to mention that we'd continually be covered in dust/alien goop - somehow it would happen, and I wouldn't appreciate it. Think of how our clothes would suffer! In the name of fashion, sci-fi western must be cut. Another one bites the dust.

Lastly, I had to rule out the rp revolving around a failing flower shop. It would be beautiful to have characters laced into the art of floral design, but that would lead to heavy romantic tones throughout. I feel that having a love triangle wouldn’t help the storyline... or that it might hurt the storyline... unless one of us was a ghost or something. Than it wouldn’t be so much a flower shop rp anymore... am I quoting xxxHolic now? Uh-oh, that really nails the point home. We cannot be a clone of xxxHolic. Flower shop, you’ve been cut.

Vruez, I do like the idea of a Kill Bill Rp, but want so desperately to do this one first. Are you up for it?

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve pretty much not said anything about the theme for this Rp. The whole ‘mystery’ vibe is working in my favor! I do have a layout. Imagine we are constantly moving. Cryptic no? I will post it when done... Let’s say next week. What you do need to know is that I don’t want lots of rules restricting us. Of course we’ll have to abide by the whole ‘Don’t God Mod, Don’t be a jerk, etc.’ With that in mind, we will all have the power to shape the future of the rp! Is that too much responsibility/pressure? Nope. Being interesting means having the spotlight shine on your ideas once in a while... to which we all get to applaud and back up with smiles and laughter. I am not a Care Bear, I just support people.

Tell me your thoughts.  

TRUEmetalBENDER

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:02 am
TRUEmetalBENDER

I agree with you completely on the plots. Lol. Yepp, I'm definitely up for a mystery RP, but I guess I'll be joining by next to next week, that is, in June. But I'll check it out for sure, and help you in any way I can.

Freaking exams. ...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:21 pm
TRUEmetalBENDER

Anything is good for me, I can multi task since I can Rp almost anything, but I'm just not strong on battles. I'm okay, but that's as far as my battle talent goes. As for time, I get on almost every day. If nothing is standing in my way of posting in something, i'm almost always lurking around the Rp I'm in, just to make sure no one posted while I was away. ^^;

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:28 am
Hey people. I'm going to introduce myself using a method that seems most useful.

What you like to be called: I like to be called Skimble, but some of my guy friends call me kitten. *purrs and winks*
What Kind of Roleplayer you are: I'm whatever you need, generally preferring uke but I can do seme. So I'm seke really, which means I can do either position.
How often are you online: Pretty much every day. I'll probably not be on that often once I'm out of school though since I'll be doing chores, walking the dog, walking my brother, working, and such. Since I'm new to this guild and it seems so busy I'm not sure how often I'll check over here without someone quoting me.
How old your character(s) tend to be: Generally I try to keep my characters above 16. If I can help it I'll keep them above 18. I don't like underage characters, either to play as or to play with. Normally the top of my range is around 30 but that's just because I'm unimaginative and stick to numbers that start with twenty.
The kind of Roleplay(s) you are interested in: Depends. I don't like doing roleplays based on an established cannon too much. It gets annoying and irritating after a while if I have to stick to a character whom everyone already knows. I also don't like large group roleplays. Just makes me jumpy and itchy. I like to do relationship based yaoi, slavery, and adventure roleplays if I can.
How much do you post: Depends on what I'm given to work with. I sometimes post a lot and sometimes I don't. More often than not I will post as much as you do. Sometimes I will talk forever too.
Types of preferred characters/powers: I'm overly fond of nekos and humans, though I sometimes dabble with angels, mermen, and cat men. Sometimes I throw in fairies for fun. Generally I stick to basic elemental powers, though sometimes I like to make up/modify them. Original powers are always cooler to me, though the ones I come up with are rather lame like being able to see/manipulate dreams or to animate images.
What do you like to do when you aren't on Gaia?: I tend to watch Youtube too much, mostly videos of people playing Minecraft right now. Particularly Nakateleeli's videos. Currently I have two fanfictions open on tabs that I'm reading. One is slash (non cannon pairing) and yaoi and the other is just plain cool. Sometimes I read manga, but most the good stuff has been taken off of Mangafox so I'm irritated at it right now. If I get bored I'll go reread my favorites like Love Neko, Dog Style, Tokyo Crazy Paradise or some such.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Skimbleshankx
Hey people. I'm going to introduce myself using a method that seems most useful.

What you like to be called: I like to be called Skimble, but some of my guy friends call me kitten. *purrs and winks*
What Kind of Roleplayer you are: I'm whatever you need, generally preferring uke but I can do seme. So I'm seke really, which means I can do either position.
How often are you online: Pretty much every day. I'll probably not be on that often once I'm out of school though since I'll be doing chores, walking the dog, walking my brother, working, and such. Since I'm new to this guild and it seems so busy I'm not sure how often I'll check over here without someone quoting me.
How old your character(s) tend to be: Generally I try to keep my characters above 16. If I can help it I'll keep them above 18. I don't like underage characters, either to play as or to play with. Normally the top of my range is around 30 but that's just because I'm unimaginative and stick to numbers that start with twenty.
The kind of Roleplay(s) you are interested in: Depends. I don't like doing roleplays based on an established cannon too much. It gets annoying and irritating after a while if I have to stick to a character whom everyone already knows. I also don't like large group roleplays. Just makes me jumpy and itchy. I like to do relationship based yaoi, slavery, and adventure roleplays if I can.
How much do you post: Depends on what I'm given to work with. I sometimes post a lot and sometimes I don't. More often than not I will post as much as you do. Sometimes I will talk forever too.
Types of preferred characters/powers: I'm overly fond of nekos and humans, though I sometimes dabble with angels, mermen, and cat men. Sometimes I throw in fairies for fun. Generally I stick to basic elemental powers, though sometimes I like to make up/modify them. Original powers are always cooler to me, though the ones I come up with are rather lame like being able to see/manipulate dreams or to animate images.
What do you like to do when you aren't on Gaia?: I tend to watch Youtube too much, mostly videos of people playing Minecraft right now. Particularly Nakateleeli's videos. Currently I have two fanfictions open on tabs that I'm reading. One is slash (non cannon pairing) and yaoi and the other is just plain cool. Sometimes I read manga, but most the good stuff has been taken off of Mangafox so I'm irritated at it right now. If I get bored I'll go reread my favorites like Love Neko, Dog Style, Tokyo Crazy Paradise or some such.

Heyhey, welcome to the guild, Skimble! Sounds like the 1x1 and yaoi/yuri sections would be your best pick, though I can always open up a "small group rp" subforum if you'd like and the interest is there. Hope you have a great time here~
Oh, and about quoting, I have that problem too. I should make it a guild rule or something.
"QUOTE OR YOU DIE!"

xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items