Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:46 am
Duke nodded in panic as Tachi spoke, too afraid to reply in any other way.
Yes, he was going to make things right with his mum. And yes, he was going to stay happy. At least as happy as he could. If he survived.

He tried to calm down as he felt Tachi's arms around him, but he couldn't.
This sure was some stressful situation. Usually, in situations that were (a slight bit) similar to this one, he would get himselfa smoke and twirl his hair. He'd better not now, though. It wouldn't solve anything.

The last time Tachi held him like this had been quite a while now... And it was probably the last time, too.
Damn, why did this cursed plane have to go down so quickly? "I don't want to die..." he thought, as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth.

Then, there was the impact of the crash.

((One Word))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:04 am
(Who 'wakes up' first?)  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:29 am
Bakura wakes up. Slowly, almost painfully. he cracks his eyes open, but shuts them tight again. He could have sworn he saw a partially decapitated stewardess in front of him. He opens his eyes again, turning his head. Bakura feels his breath catch in this throat. Her is surrounded and cushined by corpses.
Yami takes over, feeling his host about to have a panic attack. He stands up, brushes some of the dried blood off of his face and hands, and heads towards the back of the plane. Odion and Ishizu were both dead, implaled on a twisted steel plate from the plane. Marik looked up at Yami Bakura, looking like a scared little boy. His arm was cut pretty bad and bleeding, but he could still use it. Painful, but still usable.
"Bakura... why?" Marik asks. Bakura just shakes his head and helps the other to his feet, leading him out of the plane.
Wondering if any of the others survived.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:59 am
Duke didn't know how long he sat like that.
When he thought an age had passed he tried to get up, but something was holding him back. He didn't know his chair was leaning forward and had the head end pierced in the chair in front of his, forcing him in some fetal position.
When he felt he was starting to freak out he looked to the sides.
At his right was nothing but the 'wall' of the plane, as could be expected. When he suddenly realized there was a strong scent of blood near him, he looked at the left where he saw the lower half of Tachi's body. He could tell Tachi still had his arms around him, and he could also tell the impact of the crash had ripped the one that was around his back off.
Duke could tell by the way he was sitting that he must be covered in blood. Tachi couldn't have survived this.
When this got through in his mind, he started to freak out for real.
He tried to move his arms but they were stuck between his chest and knees. He tried to move his legs but the were stuck between the floor, the seat in front of him and his own upper body. He tried to open his mouth, which did work.
"Help..." he mumbled, still kind of blank.
"Help me! Anybody! Come on! Help me!" he was screaming now, realizing he spend nights with the corpse next to him.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:18 am
At Mokuba's words, Seto felt an incredible weight lift from his chest. The noise had been so loud--there had been so many screams--he couldn't tell where any of them were comming from. But, Mokuba was talking--that meant he had to be alright, didn't it?

Slowly he moved his forehead off of the wall with a groan. His neck ached when he did it so he had to stop. His eyes looked down at the brother he was protecting. He sounded like he was okay... Please let him be okay.. he thought desperately.
"Forget me, are you okay?" he demanded, moving down a bit so that he could look at his brother.

When his head had hit the wall of the bathroom though, he'd accidentally bit his tongue. He looked pretty bad--with blood comming from both his hairline and his mouth. He didn't notice his own injuries yet though, because he ws so focused on his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:25 pm
Tristain woke up somewhere in the back of the plane. He looked around, wondering where he was, and where Anzu (the thought that she might be dead hadn't hit him yet) was. He heard screaming coming from the front. Tristain got up, feeling all of the bruses, cuts and sprains that he had sustained.
Ah, hell, I've been beat up worse than this... He thought as he scrambled towards the front of the plane, towards the screaming voice.
Tristian found a screaming Duke and the halved corpse of their teacher.
"Duke, calm the hell down so I can help you, ok?" Tristain asked as he folded the seat in front of Duke foward over the corpse in the seat Eww, and started to lift Duke's seat. Which, while holding Duke, was holding the other half of the sensei's corpse, wrapped around Duke.
"AUGH, no wonder you're freaking out..." Tristian grunted as he lifted the back of the seat up manually, the lever had broken off on impact.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:02 pm

It took a few moments before he could hear his brothers rough groans. Feeling his chest hit his own as it inhaled. His fingers clasped in Setos shirt, almost ripping the fabric from its seams. The back of his head was throbbing, he figured it hit the wall as their bodies fumbled between the cramped walls. But his hair did not feel wet, all he had was an incredible headache. Feeling at ease that his head was not gushing blood, his eyes looked up at his brother. Blood was trickling down the corners of his mouth, small drops seemed to stretch for the ground on his chin.

Setos voice cause Mokubas eyes to gleam, he feared that Seto had died for him. Tears formed in his eyes as they met with Setos. Catching small glimpses of Setos pierced tounge cause more tears to rise. But all that matter was that he was still alive. And besides a few of his own brusies from hitting the sink, he appeared alright. If it had not been for seto acting as his cusion, he was not sure how alright he would be. Throwing his arms over Setos neck in a tight embrace, all the tears from his fear escaped him in rough sobs.

"I'm alright Seto...I'm just glad your alright. I thought you were dead." he choked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:17 am
Duke jumped up the moment he could and inmediatly started searching for his smokes and lighter. He tried to look out of the broken window beside where he just sat instead of the remains of his teacher in front of it. He then slowly turned to Tristan, and mouthed 'thank you'. He knew his voice would be broken now, and e didn't want to embarrass himself.
He lit a cigarette and slowly turned around to see how the rest was doing.

He saw a lot of dead people, but somehow it wasn't half as bad as he expected. Until he saw a good looking young lady with her eyes wide open and her head laying about 3 feet away from her neck. A suitcase with a knife set had struck her. When he looked further, curious to what else the knifes had done, he saw Tea.

Tea was leaning over a seat. Her waist was on the head-part and her legs were where she once sat. It looked like she wanted to crawl over the chair. Unfortunately, her leg was pinned to her seat with 7 knifes and her upper body was squished by an opened suitcase full of fireworks.
A small fire was burning right next to it.
"Augh..." Tea mumbled. She tried to move her hand to get the suitcase off of her, in the direction of the fire, but it was too heavy for her. "C-can anybody help me...?"

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:34 am
((do you want her to die? xd ))

"Ok, Tea... stop moving the suitcase... try moving it in the other direction." Tristain said, not getting any closer to the girl, waiting until the fireworks would be out of the way of the fire. He didn't want to get blown up. "You have a fire next to you, and that suit case plus the fire would be very bad." Tristian said slowly, wondering how in the world he was going to bandage up her leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:35 am
(Is it that obvious? ^^; )
"I-... I can't, my arm is senseless and this one hurts... And... " She tried to pull up her leg so she could try kicking away the suitcase, but felt an incredible pain in her leg. "OOooohhhh!!! My! God! That hurts! What's happening!? Why does my leghurt!? I have to dance! Oh my god!!!"
She quickly tried to push the suitcase off of her and actually managed to do so, causing it to land in the fire.

Duke did a few steps back, and looked around for an exit. "Okay, screw tea. I don't know about you, Tristan, but I'm out of here. " he said, as he quickly walked in the direction of a hole in the floor of the plane where a tree sticked through.

"Come on!! Why doesn't anybody help me!!! O my god my leg hurts!!! Tristan! I know you're there!" As she screamed she tried to pull her pinned leg closer to her body, causing the knifes to make the holes in her leg slightly bigger. "AUGH!!! Help!!!" Tea cried, not able to help herself.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:22 pm
((yeah xd pardon the language in this post before hand sweatdrop he's going to go look for more people after tea has her graphic end xd ))

"Tea, stop struggling, or I swear to god, I'm going to f***ing let you die. You just dropped a load of fireworks on a fire, and you have about half a dozen knives stuck in your leg, pinning it to the chair. You keep struggling, and you're gonna get up both killed." Tristian said, praying to some devine power that Tea calmed down. Yugi would kill him if Tea died.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:10 pm
(It's spelled '********', not 'f***ing' whee
I have to go to bed now, I'll reply later. I just wanted to know what your reply was :p)

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:40 am
"Hey Tristan, are you coming, or are you going to wait until she blew herself up?" Duke asked from the tree, trying to climb down without getting his hair stuck or arms cut open by the sharp edges of metal.
"Blew hers... Come on! Please!" Tea was crying now. A few weeks before she heared they were going here, Yuugi and her had their first sexual experience, and now she was going to get blown up!? "Oh my god... My leg's pinned? Can't you get the knifes out? Please? Please!?"
She leaned on her not-numb arm so she could see, and realized theentire suitcase was on fire now. "Oh my God... Tristaaan... Ple-."
Before she could finish her sentance the suitcase blew up and a few dosen of shiny sparkly fireworks were lit in the plane. Tea was silent forever.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:55 am

((so is Tristan dead too? I figure so but Im still asking.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:22 am
(( I don't know, it's up to Angel. He could have ducked away in time, or just.. Not be hit by the things flying around. Or got burned in the face terribly, of course.))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games