Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:41 am
Tyrion smiled and took one hand in both of his and gently started to rub them. "You're welcome." He said. "I was going to stop you soon anyway. I got cramps once. . .took weeks to be able to use my hands." He focused on her hands. "Arisa. . .Thank you. . . For letting me be with you." He looked up so she knew he was serious. "I. . .I know it was my fault you were with my family. . . But maybe we were supposed too meet that way." He rambled. "I don't know. . .Your sister told me I had destiny. . .I don't know what that means. . .But. . .I hope it's to be with you. . .You pushed me to be myself again. And not be what my family wanted. . ."

Kyria gasped and took the book and pencil. "Thank you." She said sitting on the ground and opened the book instantly her hand moved the pencil onto the pages drawing through page after page. All on Tyrion and Arisa.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:54 am
Arisa blushed and had to look down at her hands. "I . . . I don't know what she means either." she admitted. "I am . . . glad that I was able to help you though." she said with a smile, finally daring to look up again. "I don't know where your destiny leads though. My gift does not reach it's full . . . er . . . potential without Kyria. I would need to play something she wrote before I could tell you anything about your destiny." she said with a bit of a sad smile. She really did want to let him know. She wanted to continue to help him be better than the family he came from. She just didn't know how.

Kendall smiled. "You're welcome." he murmured, standing guard over her as she composed. He didn't want to move her until she was finished, but he also wanted to make sure she was alright.

((And now I must go to bed! I'm going to be so tired in the morning as it is! XP))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:02 am
(( okay~ sleep well~))

Tyrion smiled kindly moving to the other hand giving it the same attention. "I hope it's good though." He said. "Hearing you play. . .Puts all the other musicians to shame."

Kyria continued to write, face drawn in a complex emotion. "Choices so many choices." She mumbled then the lead broke and she hissed lifting her head up in exasperation. She seemed to lose focus and closed the book. "Hungry." She grumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:59 pm
Arisa's blush, which had just been starting to fade, flared up again and she pulled her hand away. "Th-thank you. But I can't take any credit really." she said, frowning a bit. "I sometimes wonder if I would even have any interest in music if Kyria and I were not born under the situation we were . . . whether I would have any talent at all for any musical instrument if I did not have this gift I share with her." she murmured, her hands clenched together in her lap.

Kendall smiled and reached out a hand to help her up. "There is bread to eat in the dining tent, and other, more filling choices should be ready shortly." he said, somewhat glad for the pencil snapping, although if Pendragon's words were true, it'd be completely whole again and ready to write once more the next time she opened the book. Still, he felt glad she was taking a break.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:27 pm
Tyrion nodded a little. "Maybe. But this is what fate bestowed upon you Arisa. A lovely gift. One I am glad will never be abused."

Kyria nodded and kissed his cheek. "Okay." She wasn't one for bread but wasn't picky either. She held the book in her hands and sat with her sister for a moment. "Can you watch this book and pencil while I get something to eat?" she asked Arisa.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:40 pm
Arisa smiled. Yes. Her and her sister would no longer be hunted for their gifts . . . That was something to be very thankful for. She smiled at her sister as the other entered the tent. She then nodded. "Of course." she said, holding out her hands for the book. She wondered what the book was though. She hadn't seen her with it earlier . . .

Kendall followed Kyria into the dining tent. He did not sit down though, but instead, noticing that there was some freshly cooked meat being brought in, went to get some food for himself.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 pm
Kyria smiled and got up following Kendall sneaking a pinch of his behind as she rushed ahead of him to the Chicken and the gravy and the roasted vegetables. Her eyes alight with happiness.

Tyrion watched the whole affair with a smile. It was good to see Arisa so happy. He noticed some thing wit hthe book. "Suppose she wrote something?" He mused. "I wonder if she'll show it too us."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:55 pm
Kendall stiffened a bit before he just smirked a little, following Kyria to the food. He came up behind her and grabbed her around the waist. "This is a side to you I haven't seen before." he murmured, smiling a bit. "Then again, I suppose being on the run didn't allow you to be able to tease me much huh?" he whispered before pressing a light kiss to her neck.

Arisa blinked and looked down at the book. "I wonder . . ." she murmured, and reached over to the book, her curiosity getting the better of it. "Should we open it?" she asked, looking over at Tyrion with a bit of an impish smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:07 pm
Kyria gave a tiny moan at the lips on her neck. "Mmm true." She breathed. "Being on the run you didn't get to see how handsy I can be." She turned and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I love you Kendall."

Tyrion nodded. "Yeah but make it a quick look okay? They'll be coming back any second."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:29 pm
Kendall grinned. "I love you too . . ." he whispered, happy to finally be able to say it back to her. "I didn't get to tell you before. But I love you too Kyria." he said, unable to stop smiling at this point. He had been revealed as the lost prince of Karica, he had been able to stop the hunt for Kyria and her sister and . . . Kyria loved him. What more could he ask for?

Arisa smiled, giggling a bit as she opened the book. "Sheet music." she whispered as she saw what was inside. "She's composing . . . but . . . who?" she wondered, thumbing through the pages quickly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:44 pm
Kyria's heart flew into her throat at dizzying speed. Her hand went up and cupped his cheek. "I'm so happy to hear those words." She whispered to him. "It makes my heart sing with joy." She had her sister back. And she had Kendall with her, his love, his smile. . .Was there anything else she needed?

Tyrion looked over the sheet music. He wasn't one to compose, but he could sort of read it. "This part here." he said pointing to a part ten pages in. "It gets. . . weird, the tone has changed. It was all lovely and seemed smooth up until that part. What changed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:05 pm
Arisa frowned before she placed the book on the table, still open and she dipped her fingers into the water glasses. Before Tyrion could do a thing to stop her, she started playing. She wanted to know who Kyria was writing about, whose life was suddenly going to be jarred out of peace? Suddenly, she was no longer sitting in the tent, no longer sitting next to Tyrion. She was engulfed in the vision.

Kendall smiled. "Marry me?" he asked softly before he heard music being played. Blinking, he turned to see that Arisa had opened the book and was using water glasses as a musical instrument to see what Kyria had written.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:22 pm
Kyria had opened her mouth to scream yes when she heard the song being played. "NO!" She cried knowing that her sister would soon realise it was about Tyrion and Arisa. The song was lovely portraying their love for each other, but the moment she moved onto the dark part it showed his father stabbing him with a sword. There was no ending yet. As Kyria had stopped composing at that point.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:55 am
Kendall, upon quickly realizing that Kyria's scream of 'no' was meant for Arisa, let go of the lovely composer and rushed across the tent. With one hand he slammed the notebook closed and with the other, he knocked over all of the glasses that she had been using as a musical instrument.

Arisa found herself very forcibly taken out of the vision at, quite possibly the worst time. She had started towards the end of the piece, not interested in the beginning as she wanted to know what caused the song to change. And she saw Tyrion's father draw his sword and head towards his son, a murderous look in his eyes. Arisa gasped as she suddenly was cut off from the composition and her source of music was removed. She was extremely disoriented and it took her a bit to remember where she truly was and to comprehend what was going on around her.

In the time it took Arisa to recover, Kendall had straightened himself and returned the notebook to Kyria, a small smile on his face to try and comfort her. He then went over to Arisa, and took her by her shoulders. "Arisa? May I ask what you saw?" he asked softly, before looking at Kyria. "Would it be alright if you were to share what you saw?" he asked, looking back at the slightly dazed sister.

Arisa shook off her shock and then got up, brushing off Kendall's hands since the other wasn't really trying to hold her down. She then marched over to Kyria. "What happens next?" she hissed out, her eyes narrowed. She had to know. Tyrion had helped her so many time. He'd saved her life in more ways than one. If he didn't survive that encounter with his father, she would do whatever it took to change the song. "Kyria, you have to tell me what happens next! Or continue the composition so I can find out! I won't let it end there!"  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:43 am
Kyria clutched the book to her chest panting hard forcing herself to hold back from finishing the song. "I. . . I know. . . I can't. . .I can't. . ." She said starting to get distressed. "There are too many. . .too many paths. . . They won't become Linear. . ." She shook her head over and over. "I can't write it until it becomes clear."

Tyrion was there next. Adrenaline spurring his actions he grabbed Kyria and shook her. "Write something!" He bellowed. "Anything!"

Kyria shrieked in fear and threw her head forward hitting his nose with a loud crack before bringing her knee up between his legs watching him fall and bolted out of the tent book and pencil clutched tight as she tried to find somewhere safe to hide. The music. . . It was so loud. . .so maddening. Overwhelming. It was sometimes too much.

When she did find a safe place, she instantly sat and began composing again. scribbling out page after page after page non-stop. Her eyes unfocused, her body trembling. But she had to finish. Had too.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games