Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 pm
"Damien-!?" Tamera barely gasped when Ellie took her toddler away and handed him off to Demetrius before leaving.

The hot breath on her ear made her think twice as a blush tinted her cheeks. It hadn't been too long since her last encounter with Ellie, but each time felt more exhilterating than the last. Then, she heard Ellie pause due to Leila being in the room. Tamera watched as Ellie took their daughter to go up to Leila's room as the human scrambled back to her feet. Before Ellie had left, Tamera could smell the sex on her. A part of her seethed with jealousy that she would be just a second round after her round with Demetrius. Tamera stalked off to her room, she should be used to this by now seeing how she chose this lifestyle, but...still. To smell her sex with Demetrius still on Ellie made her want to hit anything close by. Tamera went to her bedroom where she locked the door behind her and went straight to the bed. She wasn't mad at Ellie, but she certainly wouldn't be just the next hook up since she was done with Demetrius.

Demetrius heard a faint knock on his door that led to his portion of the mansion. He allowed Damien to play with his flames in a special area he had built for his youngest son. When he answered the door, he was surprised to see Klaus standing in front of him, reluctantly of course. Demetrius smiled before placing his hand on his son's head, "So, finally decided to show your demonic side? It's about time."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm
Ellyone returned to the living room with a pout. Her female wasn't there. She wanted to play hard to get? Fine. She'd play along. Ellyone followed Tamera's scent to her room and tried the door. In her male voice Ellyone purred. "Please dearling~, let me in so I can give you attention~" Her finger pressed the lock on the outside. "Let me in willingly my darling. Let me make you feel good. He can't satisfy me like you can~ None but you know how to drag out all the need from my body~ I need you cwera~" He purred calling her his darling. As he spoke he'd shifted from Ellyone to Eli. "I'm like this for you~ please do not deny me."

Klaus raised a brow. "I guess. . . might as well be as strong as I can if I'm going to take Tamera from you someday." He blurted without thinking. It was mainly to protect her but part of him had a tiny school boy crush on her and he always wondered what she saw in his mother and father.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Tamera put her book down and opened the door. Ellyone in her male form as Eli was a hard resistance, but she stood firm. She could still smell the sex from Demi earlier. Tamera took a step back, but crossed her arms, "Enjoy your round with Demetrius? I guess it was my turn anyways."

She casually took off her dress and stood naked in front of Eli. Tamera placed her hands on her hips as she looked up at Eli, "Well? Lets get this over with so you can go back to Demi. I'd hate to make you late."

Demetrius raised a brow at Klaus' comment. He had no relations to Tamera since he was born between him and Ellyone. The demon lowered himself somewhat to be at eye-level with Klaus, "So, you want to protect the pure human here?"

An idea popped in his mind that would strengthen Klaus' demonic side. He then narrowed his eyes on his eldest son before having him glance over at Damien, "Your youngest brother was born of her, yes? Think of her having one more child that would be a pure breed demon like Damien. That would inevitably kill her. Tell me, Klaus, what would you do if you witnessed her death at giving birth to one more demon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 pm
Eli burned with anger, any arousal gone. "Is that what you think woman?" He growled throwing her dress back at her. "You think you're the second course?" He stalked/paced in front of her. "No. No you were always my first choice. Always! Ignore what you see and smell. I allowed myself to be kidnapped to protect you! And now I want to take you so I know you're okay but you're obviously hormonal, I mean seriously! I ran away with you! If that demon hadn't have gone after us I'd have frozen myself as a male for you for all eternity! What do you want Cwera? What will it take for me to convince you that you were always my first choice? Should I make you remember who it was that I had sex with? The one I chose? The one I will always choose? You know when you got pregnant to Demetrius I was going to kill him? He was hurting you?! Can you not see still?" He gave an angry sigh and rubbed his temples. "From your jealousy and your obvious ignorance to the things that should be plain to you by now I guess not. so I'm not going to bother any more. I'm just going to go on strike in my room with my twins and let you think over what I will always do to put you first. Let me give you an example: I do it with him first, so I don't hurt you when I come to you, He takes the abuse so I can be gentle and not hurt you." Tears rolled down his cheeks. "I am only thinking about your safety when I go with him. You are foremost in my thoughts. Can you not see that?!" He huffed leaving her room slamming her door behind him. More tears rolled down her cheeks. Could she really not see how much Eli was doing to keep her safe?

Klaus just stood there unmoving. He had to keep calm. He couldn't let his emotions free when he knew his father was baiting him. "Do what mother does." Klaus said simply. "Except direct it at the person who deserves it most. You. However," He added mimicking his father's smirk. "Not only would mother have already killed you and the leech inside Tamera but she'd have ripped apart your body and soul in the process no matter what you did. I would not have to react at all." He turned on his heal around his father to his half brother. "You know what bothers me about you the most child? Is that your father didn't even try to bond with us. He just expected us to like him. Why should I like, or love or respect a man who doesn't try to make an effort instead of expecting us to respect and adore him. Not all of us are so blind and naive." Klaus shook his head again then frowned. "Huh. . . looks like you unknowingly c**k blocked mum." He added with a laugh. "Good luck bedding her tonight." He turned on his heel and left his father. "You have nothing to teach me. I'll be on my way." His wings flittered out and did what he did best. completely disappear from sight.

Seconds later Eli turned up with a murderous look. "We are never having sex again and if you touch Tamera I will kill you." Then he too stomped off but outside, he needed to let off some steam. He needed to calm down or kill something. . . this was bad. . . those humans must have done something to him. . . he'd never been this angry before. Ever. And now one little bad mood from Tamera was sending him into a frenzy!! It was that demon spawns fault!!! Was it really though? He thought slowly calming down. Maybe he should leave for a while. Just. . . to calm down. His body shifted back to female form. "This is doing my head in." She breathed staring up at the sky. "Is this my punishment for realising the truth about you?" She asked the clouds. "who are you going to send to kill me next? Your son? No, you're not that stupid. You'll send either the devil or his original guard. . . dammit! Just face me yourself coward!" That pain again! Black stars burst into her vision.

"As you wish." Aura's voice purred behind her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 pm
Tamera felt humiliated as she quickly pulled on her dress and pulled on her boots. Mostly for herself, for acting like a spoiled woman rather than appreciate what she had been given all along. Her angelic lover had given her everything she had ever pleased. She knew Ellie loved Demetrius, and it never bothered her before, but today..today just felt different, off. Tamera pulled on her coat as she left her room, she needed to apologize for her actions and make things right.

Leila heard the fight from her room. She didn't understand most of it, but she could sense that her parents' argument was serious. When her human mother's door slammed, Leila sat up in her bed before swinging her legs off of the bed. She then heard a male voice angrily yelling at Demi downstairs. What was going on? Leila snuck out of her room and made her way down the stairs until she saw the male version of her angel mother leave the house. Was she leaving for good? Leila's eyes widened as she hurried to the door and paused as she saw her mother change to her female form and scream to the darkening sky. She then opened the door to ask what was wrong, but paused when she felt the new presence. Instantly, Leila emitted a blinding light as she ran towards her angelic mother, yanking her away from the other female nearby.

"He'll grow to learn," Demetrius sighed as Klaus left.

Then, Eli, of all people, stomped in and stated they would never have sex again. Was this really happening now of all times? Demetrius sighed in annoyance, with his idealistic son acting up and his angelic lover somehow scorning him, he already had a pain in his hips and now he was developing a headache.

Barely a minute passed before he felt an odd presence. He rushed Damien to his crib before running to the front door only to shield his eyes from a blinding light that seemed to burn his skin. The demon backed away from the shadows before he noticed Tamera rushing out of the house into the light.

"Ellie!" Tamera shrieked before snatching Leila and blocking the stranger from Ellie, "Get out of here! You can't get hurt!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 pm
Aura blinked in surprise at this strange creatures coming to the abominations aid. Aura threw a hand out at Leila mainly to just use her power to throw off her balance. "The female wants to see the Master. I am just taking her too him. Do not fear. She will return to you." Aura purred smiling. "However I can not promise when I return her she'll be alive."

"So you're the little pip-squeak that's been making my skin crawl?" Klaus purred standing behind Aura. "This is interesting. Very interesting in deed." The light didn't bother him at all. It seemed. . . to feed him. "Silly little child." He added petting the girls head. "You're not powerful enough to take her without her fighting you. And look, your power is wearing off already." It was true, Ellyone was twitching and moving with her growing consciousness. However instead of her normal human looking form. Her body changed as she slowly awoke. Her true form shuddered to life and Klaus swore. "Child, flee before my mother devours your soul."

"She knows she cannot in this form." Aura replied smiling smugly. "If she does, she'll die, permanently no chance of reincarnation or anything like that. She'll not dare risk it."

"Are you so sure about that?" Klaus purred with a cruel chuckle. "She'd have not turned if she didn't know a way to eat you without perishing. Best not take that chance hm?" reluctantly the girl nodded and disappeared in the snow. "Well that was eventful, shall we wait to see her mood? Will she kill? Or maim? Or, absorb someone's soul or time energy. . . we shall see soon."

Ellyone opened her eyes but stared sightless at the side of something. She couldn't really tell it was so bright out! She hissed and tried to get away from it but something was holding her there. No! She tried to bury herself in the snow but that only intensified the light. She heard muffled voices but barely registered them as she shifted quickly from one form to another. "The light!" She rasped now starting to shriek in pain. She felt hands on her then darkness surround her. Klaus? His scent swarmed her senses. His voice sounded like he was barking something. She could hear his heart beating fast. She could detect the slight change in his scent. Something was setting him off. What did Demetrius say to him? She thought unable to move, the pain was too much right then. His body tensed to do something she viewed as threatening to her eldest daughter so she bit him. Hard. On the neck breaking the skin and drawing blood. That's when she tasted it. He wasn't half and half. . . he was masking his scent so that none would know he was a full demon! Now she understood Gabriel. She understood his fear. Klaus wasn't half angel half demon. He was a full demon. She couldn't tell from blood what breed. But she doubted with how much he loathed his father is was a contract demon, as the angels classed Demetrius. Was he Weeping Angel like her? She'd have to force a catalyst. But how? Who was he closest too? She got an idea. She slowed her heartbeat dramatically and stopped breathing.

"Mama? Mama what's wrong?" Klaus cried shaking his mother's limp form. "Mama! Mama wake up!!! Leila! Turn off your light! It's killing her!! MAMA!!!" Black tears rolled down his cheeks. He screamed louder not caring if he woke the twins. Something was wrong with his mother. "Fix her!" He growled at his father feeling strange. He didn't care. He wanted his mother fixed. He wanted her better. Demetrius would know what to do. But he wasn't letting her go. "Mama, please wake up. Please." He whispered in her ear begging that she could hear him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 pm
"Get a hold of yourself," Demetrius growled as he snatched Klaus' shoulder and yanked him away from Ellyone before thrusting him back.

It took only one glance for the demon to know what game his angelic lover was playing. Yet another ploy, the damn drama queen. She always had to the play this role every time he turned around. Demetrius scoffed and took a step back, "Get her inside before she decides to pretend she has hypothermia as well."

Tamera had little time to pay attention to Ellie or what was going on. She caught Leila who stood frozen where she had protected Ellie from the other person. Leila was trembling with her eyes wide in fear. Tamera held on tightly to her daughter, pressing her head against her shoulder as she kept whispering to Leila how brave she was and that it was all okay. She picked up her daughter and turned slightly to see Demetrius standing nearby Ellie, who still remained on the ground.

"Momma..." Leila gasped as her eyes fell on Ellie, "That..that was my fault."

"No," Tamera quickly put Leila back down, "It's not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong and-"

"Just get the child inside," Demetrius stated towards Tamera, "It'll be a long night, get your children in your area."

Tamera looked over at Klaus to see he was getting more and more upset. She couldn't let him believe that Ellie was truly dead, she knew her lover more than the others and knew that she was using the situation to draw out Klaus strength. Tamera, who kept a good hold on Leila's hand, walked over to Klaus as he held onto his mother's body, "Klaus?"

When she neared him, she noticed the black tears running down his cheeks. Tamera then bent down in the snow and dared to gently lay her hand on his shoulder, "Klaus?"

"I said get inside!" Demetrius yanked Tamera away from Klaus.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:27 pm
Klaus just sat there shaking. His mother was faking? No. It didn't scent like it. He saw her eyes open a crack and he lit up. "Mama," He whispered ignoring Demetrius. He registered no touch.
"Silly boy." Ellyone hissed. "Get inside before I lose control." She lied effortlessly. Klaus frowned.
"No. I'm not leaving you Mama." Klaus growled holding his mother close.
"Then what are you?" Ellyone asked in a tiny almost whisper. Klaus just continued to cry. His mother was acting so strange. "Why doesn't the music affect you?" That made him tense up hard. When Demetrius barked louder Klaus looked up at his father and gave a low threatening growl. His eyes pure black he used one clawed hand to push the human and her offspring behind him. Ellyone seemed to make a miraculous recovery opening scenting her son with a frown. No. She couldn't make him turn. But she'd started the change. So he was. . . something. Ellyone turned her attention to the two poor humans Klaus had just manhandled behind him and after removing herself from her son's arms. . . he seemed frozen in place ready to move if Demi did, Ellyone went to them holding them tight trembling alarmingly. "I'm all right my daughter." She purred kissing Leila's cheek. "Just a little shock from that tiny child. I fear I may have gone too far with Klaus though. . . "  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 pm
Carefully setting aside Leila, Tamera tackled Ellyone to the ground by wrapping her arms around her lover tightly. Tamera buried her face into Ellie's shoulder as the tears finally came out, "Dammit, Ellie! Don't be so rash! I was scared and... I don't want to lose you, I don't want to argue. I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it!"

Tamera held Ellie tightly before hearing her daughter whimper. She released Ellie and allowed their daughter to hold the angel as well. It gave Tamera some peace knowing that Leila was turning out to be as brave as her angelic mother. Tamera gave a small smile as she slowly pulled Leila away from Ellie, "It's time to go inside. You can spend all day with your angel mother tomorrow."

Leila kissed Ellie's cheek softly before saying her 'good nights' and went inside the house. Tamera felt something on her arm to see a bruise on her shoulder. It was from where Klaus had grabbed her to pull behind him when Demi decided to yank her as well. She moved from Ellie to where she sat on her knees in front of Klaus to block his view from his father, "Klaus, are you okay?"

Tamera gently brushed a few strands of hair away from Klaus' brow before smiling at him, "You're a good protector to Leila. I hope she becomes just as brave as you one day."

"Flattery will not make my boy stronger," Demetrius commented as he pulled Tamera to her feet, "Go do something productive, go bear more children or something useful."

She pulled herself away from Demi's grasp before glaring up at him. Tamera turned away from him and made her way back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 pm
Klaus turned his eyes to Tamera letting them return to normal smiling softly to her with them. When Tamera was pulled from him Klaus' eyes turned black and he easily with one wing back handed his father across the courtyard. "Do not touch her with your filthy hands parasite!" Klaus roared. His whole body shuddered.
"Klaus!" Ellyone boomed standing best she could. "Enough! It is not safe to turn when your sister is so young!" Klaus turned on his mother but instead of being able to keep his rage it melted and he collapsed on his knees. "Go inside and check on the twins, I'm sure they're terrified." When he reluctantly went inside Ellyone raced to Demetrius' side and looked him over. "That's gotta ruin your ego at least somewhat." She said with a tiny giggle. "Or boost it. I mean. He punched you across the courtyard. I know that's not much but be glad he'd not strong enough to punch you half way across the world." She pulled him up and into her arms trying not to asphyxiate him in her bosom stroking his hair. "Our son is sensitive. However, if thinking I was dying doesn't get him to show which of our genes is strong in him then nothing short of watching us all get slaughtered while he could do nothing to stop it would make him turn."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 am
Tamera waited until she came across Klaus as he came back inside the mansion. When he noticed her, Tamera went over to him and went down to his level where she embraced him tightly. She could see his mother inside him and all it made her do was want to protect him with all that she could. Tamera then slowly pulled away as she held his shoulders softly, "You're a good boy, and you're going to be a strong young man some day. I want to thank you again for protecting Leila and I. It means a lot to me, and i'm forever in your debt."

She softly gave him a peck against his lips before kissing his forehead, "Check on the twins, Leila's doing her best but they'll listen to you more."

Taking a few steps back, Tamera watched as he went to his siblings. She then looked out the window to see Ellie helping Demetrius up. Though her jealousy flared, she decided not to let it eat her up again. Tamera turned and went back to her own room.

Demetrius dusted the snow off of his clothes, "He's getting stronger, I'd like to see him be able to knock me unconscious with just a look. That'll take years of experience before he could commit such an act."

He then wrapped his arm around her while his other hand gently grazed Ellyone's breast, "Suppose we can commemorate this moment here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am
"Nope." Ellyone said slapping his hand and after standing up headed inside. She just wanted a cheese melt a long bath and to go to bed. That was it. She didn't want anything but that. Well, no she lied. She wanted to snuggle with Tamera and Leila tonight too but feared Tamera would still be mad at her. Even after her little display.

Klaus nodded resisting the urge to press Tamera close and kiss her like he'd seen his mother do. Instead he just acted like it was no biggie and went to the twins who were screaming for their mother having woken from Klaus's cries. "Silence!" Klaus growled watching as his siblings raced over to him holding him close. "Mother is fine. She is just a little over tired. I over reacted nothing more." He said simply. They pouted then returned to the bed refusing to leave until they saw mummy with their own eyes. He sighed and pulled Leila up into his arms holding her close to him. "Everything is fine." He said sternly. "I swear it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:24 am
Demetrius grumbled to himself angrily at her denying his desire for sex. The demon wandered back inside and headed down to his bedroom to see Damien playing with fire still. His youngest son gave Demetrius a smile as he went over to Damien and picked him up. At least he still had one of his sons to hold for now while he figured out what he would do now that his lover was denying him of physical need.

Tamera lingered in her doorway as she thought of some excuse to use to go see Ellie. She then began to walk down the stares, a lump in her throat starting to form from worry that Ellie may still be mad at her. Tamera searched and searched for Ellie before finding her about to head into the twin's room to see her children. Before Ellie entered the room, Tamera quickly caught Ellie's wrist, "Wait, I...I want to say something."

She could tell that Ellie seemed concerned as well as indifferent from their argument earlier. Tamera took a quick breath, "I'm really sorry for how I acted back in my room. I know why you go to Demi before me and I know i'm not just a second option to you. It was wrong of me to say that, and I'm sorry that I hurt you. I love you, Ellie."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:37 am
Ellyone turned and pulled Tamera close. "We're still good." She whispered pressing a kiss to the other's forehead. She knew denying Demi would make him angry and eventually make him snap but she didn't care. She wanted a break from the physical for a while. It was starting to make her do things that she knew were stupid. "Come darling, let us go see our children. Who are all probably passed out on the bed." She chuckled a little about to open the door for them.

After calming the twins down Klaus tucked all three children into their mother/ father's bed. Then he too climbed into bed with them settling and going to sleep just as their mother's opened the door. "Aw~" Ellyone whispered holding Tamera close by her waist. "Aren't they so adorable?" She pressed a kiss to the human's cheek. Though every part of her screamed to kill the human Ellyone refrained. She loved Tamera she wouldn't kill her. . . And she'd just turned down Demi so going to him and bending him over things wasn't an option. She'd just have to exercise control. That shouldn't be too hard. . . should it?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:30 pm
Tamera held onto Ellie tightly before nuzzling her face against Ellie's neck, "Sometime soon, i'd like to try for another child with you. I want our Leila to have a little brother or sister."

Leila smiled to herself. Hearing her parents talk about having another baby made her happy. She was happy to have her half siblings around her, but Klaus and the twins were full-siblings where she and Damien were the half from the rest. Leila snuggled in tightly with her siblings as she drifted off to sleep.

Tamera took Ellie's hand and led her out of the kids' bedroom. She then asked, "Who was that other person outside? Is this the same threat that's been following us around?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games