Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:26 pm
Emma yelped as he constantly went from being hugged to being put to Liam's side. "Yes, yes I can cook. It's not that hard." She giggled following after Liam watching with pride as he stuffed his face with every morsel of food she'd cooked. She was glad now she'd set aside a portion for her self before he'd gotten back. Her eyes were alight with pride as she watched him eat then she frowned. "Hey, Liam slow down you'll get a tummy ache!" She scolded moving to him and batting his hands away gently. "Pace yourself Milaya." She said with a giggle before returning to the kitchen to finish washing her dishes. She took her cup full of red liquid from the window sill and continued to drink it as she cleaned and dried all the dishes she used to make the food. She stopped for a moment and looked outside with a heavy frown. Someone's watching me." She growled putting down her cup and turned on her heel. "I'll be right back." She said to Anya and Liam stalking outside to the gate. "All right you perv!!" She cried holding a kitchen knife in her hand. "Who are you and why are you spying on me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm
Anya left the kitchen as Liam watched the scene. He had a feeling that something wasn't right, but he wouldn't leave Emma to face the person alone. The wolf went to Emma's side as he waited for a response, but he couldn't hear anyone or smell anyone nearby. Liam looked down at Emma, "There's no one out here. You're probably getting used to your new abilities."

Anya went back to the room that used to be Oscar's. It was already torn apart, no less than someone to do so since he had been the one to push Emma to her limit. She sat on his bed before crossing her legs and leaning back as her gaze went up to the ceiling. So far, her chances of getting Oscar back into the picture were slim, but she had far worse chances before and her plans have always worked out. First things first, she needed to get married soon herself. Having some type of power over her words would definitely help herself out without having to fight Conrad all the time.

She then sighed to herself before sitting back up. Anya was starting to feel guilty, her marriage should be based on happiness and wanting to keep the love she had for Conrad for all eternity. Helping Oscar was becoming more of a hindrance than she imagined.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 pm
"No it's not." Emma said simply. "I've been having this feeling since I awoke from my purgatory state. I feel like someone is watching me." she turned her amber eyes on Liam. "I always got this feeling before Henry made his move but now it's different. Now my heart hurts. Like, like my mother or someone like that is watching me. Or waiting for me to just screw up." She growled a little and headed back to the castle her scars like neon lights in the darkness. "I hate having to always need to look over my shoulder. It's bad for my neck."

Conrad stood up and stalked out of his office following his child's scent to the outside. "Emmaline." He said simply smiling at the pair. "You need to start your lessons." He watched his child slump and give a little whine.
"Do I have to?" She asked holding close to Liam.
"Yes, you're grandmother will want to meet you and if she meets you as you are now, I will never hear the end of it." Conrad sighed. "Liam can teach you about werewolf customs after your wedding, you need to learn of your vampiric heritage before then. Please do not fight me." He implored. "It is the duty of a natural born to know our ways."
Emma looked up at Liam and smiled tenderly. "All right, I'll do it." she said smiling more happily. Conrad smiled soft. It seemed Liam was more suited to Emma than that other male.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:01 pm
Liam was happy to see that Emma and her father would spend more time together. He allowed the two to begin their lessons immediately, he had a small agenda as well with a certain female vampire. The wolf stalked her scent until he stood in front of Oscar's old room. A frozen feeling wrapped around his spine as he reached out to touch the handle before he heard a voice behind him, "Don't go near that room, mutt."

He turned to see Anya standing behind him with her arms crossed, her crimson eyes glaring at him mildly, "A bit touchy tonight, are we?"

"I don't want my brother's room to be perforated with a wet dog scent," Anya retorted, "What do you want."

"Answers," Liam answered as he turned to face her fully, "You've returned last night and you were back outside while your fiance was here. You claim that you're Emma's close friend, but you've spent little time with her since returning. None of your stories are adding up and i'd like to know where you stand."

Anya glared up at Liam, she didn't like having people come into her business. She then murmured, "It's none of-"

"It is my concern when it comes to Emma's safety," Liam stated sharply, "Now, how about you answer me honestly."

"My fiance is more concerned about his daughter, and that's whats supposed to happen," Anya answered as she placed her hands to her sides, "As for Emma, our friendship has changed, but there's no reason for her to think of me as a stranger. Therefore, all of your accusations are invalid."

"Then i'm sure you don't want Conrad to know your strange whereabouts or the strange scent that was with you?" Liam eyed Anya, who seemed unfazed, "Well?"

Anya remained silent for a few moments before whispering softly, "Go ahead, say something."

Now it was Liam's turn to remain quiet, he hadn't thought that Anya would call his bluff. He didn't want to spoil Conrad's wedding, but Anya was up to something and he wanted to make sure it didn't involve a certain someone coming back into Emma's life. Liam cleared his throat before glaring down at Anya, "If you dare bring someone back here, it'll be your throat in my grasp."

"Is that a threat, mongrel?" Anya smiled up at him, "Are you implying my death?"

He could feel his temper rising as he glared even harder at the smile on her lips. Was this some type of sick joke to her?! Liam growled angrily as he took a step further, "You know exactly what I mean and I won't have some bat-b***h ruin my-"

"Such names," Anya shook her head softly, "A lovely, accusing mouth for such a mutt."

"That does it!" Liam growled before his beast form took over and his large claws wrapped around Anya's tiny neck and slammed her into the wall.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:11 pm
Emma tried her best to learn and retain what Conrad was teaching her but it was just so hard! None of it was making any sense and it made her brain hurt. "Dad please a break!" She whined. "I need a break~!"
"But we just began darling." Conrad growled a little frustrated. "We cannot stop now."
"My head hurts~." Emma whined in response.
"Then I have no choice." He sighed and gave Emma a cup. "Drink. It's good for you." Emma downed it without a second thought then her eyes blanked. Everything now made sense but then- Her eyes flashed red and she turned her head to the door. "Anya." She hissed racing out the door with the speed her father had. "Liam stop this!" She commanded her expression a mix of horror and shock. "Please. Whatever she's done she'll fix it please stop this."
"Emma don't go near him!" Jess cried but it was too late Emma had already taken hold of his hand to try and force him to let her go. She was blind to the fact that he could hurt her like this. "Liam please let her go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Liam snarled angrily as his blackened eyes darted to Emma. Hearing her voice only made him concerned that he would harm her and took a few steps away from her, but she held a good grip on him. He then glared at Anya who didn't struggle to breath beneath his grasp. It only angered him more that she wasn't even reacting to his threat to kill her even with his strong claws around her neck! Liam barked angrily at Anya, trying to get some type of reaction, but that damned smile remained on her lips! What did she have to smile for when her life was in his hands!? He slowly pulled his claw off of Anya's neck until Emma released her hold on his arm.

As soon as Emma was no longer holding onto him, the fight was back on. Liam leaped towards Anya as the female vampire readied her own claws. The two kept a firm hold on the other as they used their other hands to land a scratch or a punch somewhere. Liam pushed Anya against a wall before she used the wall as a leverage to pounce back and snatch his snout. He growled heavily as he shoved her away before he realized that it was almost sun-up. The sun was about to rise over the horizon, and he could see that Anya wasn't paying attention to the light starting to emerge. Liam then snatched her arms and shoved her in front of a window.

Anya's eyes were wide with fear now. She couldn't die like this! No matter how much she struggled, Liam wouldn't let go and she couldn't break free from his hold. The sun was slowly creeping up, each second that passed meant that she was closer and closer to her death than she realized.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:36 pm
"Enough Liam!" Emma growled pouncing on him pushing him out of Anya's grasp into the darkness of the hallway. "Jess get her somewhere safe, I'll talk to her later." She stood in between her lover and her friend moving whenever he moved. "Today is not a good day to die Liam." Emma growled her own claws and fangs sharpening. "For you, or for Anya." Her amber eyes glowed in the growing light. Every time he moved she'd move and hiss if he tried to jump over her she'd toss him back. "If you want to fight. Fight me!" Emma roared. "You know I can kill you Liam. Don't test me. I owe a blood debt to Anya and she will not die before I can repay it." The light of the sun hit her body and she hissed. "So only like this." She growled at the sun before retreating to the shadows. Her skin red from exposure.

Conrad settled to his rooms with a heavy sigh. This was not going well. If he couldn't control Emma's new found temper then she'd push everyone away until she was alone again. And if she had this attitude when his mother came to visit Emma would he killed by her grandmother for sure!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm
"Bloody mutt," Anya hissed before grasping her neck softly, if there were any bruises on her then it'd be Liam's head on a platter.

She went back to her own room before locking the door. With the night turning out to be exactly what she had expected before returning, she didn't want to see anyone. Anya closed the curtains and went straight to her bed, pulling the sheets over her aching body. As she closed her eyes, Anya felt the overwhelming sadness of being away from Oscar start to show now that she was alone so no one could see. Oscar was always the one sticking up for her and she was the one who wouldn't let him fight, now that she had a taste of what could've happen...she only missed him more and wanted him to come back.

"Maybe returning here wasn't a good idea at all..." Anya whispered to herself, then she thought of Oscar and how happy he seemed when he had Emma to himself, "I'm wrong... I have to stay, so he can be happy again. Even if I lose everything, I want him to be happy."

Liam returned to his human form, wearing only his boxers as he pulled Emma out of the light. One more thing he needed to worry about for her... He guided Emma away from the light and took her to his room a few halls down, "I'm sorry you hurt yourself, I couldn't control my temper around her... I know she's hiding something, and I don't want you or your father to be hurt again because of it."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm
Emma let out a sigh and held Liam tight. "I'm sorry I lost my temper at you." Emma responded. "Anya has meant a lot to me. I know how to get things out of her. I could feel she was hiding something when I awakened but I wanted to wait for her to come to me." She sighed a little. "Looks like she won't be doing that any time soon." She muttered. She then blushed brightly noticing his half naked state. "Uh. . . you should. . . You should put some clothes on." She said with a slight stutter. "I'll. . . leave you to change." She said dashing out the door before he could stop her.

Conrad laid in his bed with a sigh. First Helena and now his mother? Was his torment ever going to end? He rolled over to the side of the bed Anya had inhabited the day before and sighed heavily. No. It seemed he was never to find complete happiness. Not with Evelyn and not with Anya. Maybe he should have picked Helena. At least she wouldn't betray him. Right? He tossed and turned for hours. Sleep eluded him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 pm
Anya woke late as she felt her dead heart heavy. She was alone, without an old friend to give comfort to her when she needed it. Her eyes then went to the bedroom door, she never felt more alone than that moment. She could feel that she was losing Conrad, someone she had wanted happiness with, and her friendship with Emma was dwindling. Anya got up and put on her silk robe before leaving the bedroom.

Why was she even there? Anya knew, she wanted Oscar to be with Emma so he could be happy. But at the sacrifice of her own happiness? She paused...it was turning that way, wasn't it? Maybe Isaac would take her back if he wasn't too afraid still. She went to the balcony on the third floor and walked into the twilight night, a soft wind caressing her body as she went to the railing. From the high view, she could see for miles and miles on end. If she were to fail at this, Oscar wouldn't forgive her. Conrad no longer loved her and she couldn't be there for Emma if that mutt was always around.

"I can't fail," Anya whispered to herself, holding on to the rail as she felt tears stinging her eyes, "I just...can't."

Liam woke with little to no memory. He remembered Emma leaving his bedroom and then... Well, now he was outside? Why..how did he end up here? Liam sat up, still in his boxers, before he caught hold of a familiar scent. He then quickly stood up and followed the scent deeper and deeper into the forest until he came across a shadow figure, "You!"

Oscar's eyes were wide as he stood before Liam. The male vampire glanced to the castle, "You should be back there..."

"And you shouldn't be anywhere near her!" Liam snatched Oscar's collar and shoved him against a tree, "You don't know what happened! You nearly killed her!"

"I know, I read the damn letter!" Oscar's snarled, then covered his mouth.

"Letter?" Liam asked confused, "What....You got to be kidding me... So that's why she was out here."

Liam dropped Oscar and made his way towards the castle, only to be tackled by Oscar, "Get off!"

"You can't tell Conrad!" Oscar pinned Liam to the ground, "He'll never see her again!"

"Like that's my problem!" Liam struggled against Oscar's grip.

"She deserves to be happy like Emma!" Oscar glared down at Liam, "I don't care if you tell him that i'm out here, but I won't let you take Anya's chance at happiness away!"

Liam glared up at Oscar. He hated that male vampire, but he respected him for wanting someone else to be happy. The wolf shoved Oscar off of him and stood up, dusting himself off. Oscar glared at him still as he stated, "You won't tell Conrad that Anya gave me the letter."

"Don't interfere with my wedding," Liam stated as well, glaring at Oscar.

Oscar remained silent. In the end, he still had feelings for Emma. The male vampire disappeared into the shadows as Liam turned and went back to the castle.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Emma had woken at 4 pm like normal unable to tame her mind. She'd woken in the out door pool, though she had no idea how she got there. "Mama, I'm feeling lonely again." She muttered to herself. She realised, even though Oscar was constantly angry with her, she never felt lonely around him like she did Liam. "Can vampires die of sorrow?" She muttered out loud. "Because even angry with him, my heart still yearns for that idiot." She sighed and started walking around the grounds. She scented Liam and someone else and moved to the shadows to watch. Oscar?! She thought eyes wide and darting between them both. Anya brought him here? Was he the one watching me?

"Emma!" Jess' voice rang out causing Emma to freeze. But she waited for Liam to leave before making her move. "Clean up the mess you left." She hissed trying to manipulate her voice to sound different. To sound as close to Anya's as possible before she disappeared for Jess. "There you are! I was worried." Jess purred with a smile but at Emma's look she frowned. "What's the matter sweetie?" Emma shook her head and went inside sparing a glance to where she'd scented Oscar. "You're a grown man after all." She murmured too low for Jess to hear.

Conrad woke with a sigh. He couldn't take this any more! He stalked out of his room to find Anya. Enough. He had enough of putting his people first! Enough of his mother telling him what to do! He'd take Anya whether she wanted to be taken or not! "Anya!" He growled slamming open her door. He didn't wait to be invited in just stalked over to her and trapped her on the railing. "Enough Anya. Open up to me!" He pressed his body close. His hard expression melted. "Please Milaya~ Tell me what troubles you." He put his head on her shoulder. "I want to try and make you happy, but I fear letting you go. I did that once and it's tearing us apart."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Anya stood silent at first as she looked away from Conrad, but she couldn't keep herself like that any longer. She grasped his shoulders as tightly as she buried her face into his chest. The tears fell, as much as she wanted to confide in Conrad, she couldn't let him know her plan. It'd be the only betrayal that meant she would never gain his trust again. Anya then looked up at Conrad as she whispered, "I'm sorry for all that i've done to hurt you, all I want is for you to be happy. I want to make you happy, that's all I want."

She stood up on her tip-toes and kissed him softly. Anya closed her eyes as she basked in the kiss. It was one of the most intense feelings she had ever felt and knowing that it was Conrad she was kissing gave her a sense of peace.

Liam followed Emma's scent. He had heard her comments, but didn't say anything. All this scene did was make him want to marry her sooner so they could never, ever part. Liam threw on a pair of sweat pants, not even bothering with a shirt, then went on the search for Emma. When he found her, he could see the difference in her eyes. She..still had feelings for Oscar. Was this a lost cause? No. He could make her happy, and he wouldn't be like Oscar where he'd leave at the surest sign of hardship.

"It'll be different," Liam spoke soft to Emma with her back turned to him, "I can't make promises that it'll be like the last, but I'll do my damnest to make things better and happier for you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 pm
"I don't know how much more of him I can take." Emma said to Liam though she didn't turn to face him. "Knowing he is here only hurts me more. But, what hurt's me the most, is that he doesn't have the guts to face me and own up to how much he's hurt me." Emma shook her head then turned and walked to Liam before pressing her forehead on his chest. "This is why I turn to you." Emma said. "I know you'll never hurt me. Never make me feel the pain that he is making me feel. I know you're love for me, and I feel it developing in me too." Her arms went around him. "I don't ever want you to leave me. Okay?"

Conrad blinked a little then held Anya close kissing her deeply. "Not letting you go again." He growled and sank his fangs into her neck as a form of marking. "Mine now." His hands settled on her waist. "Now and forever." His hands pulled her closer as he moved from biting her left side of her neck to her right. "I will never let you go." He said looking up at her with a kind yet possessive expression. "I love you." He added as he dragged her toward her bed. "Let me show you how much."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm
There was no resisting Conrad further. She allowed herself to feel the love she felt for him, abandoning her first task so she could have her time with her husband-to-be. Anya drew closer to him as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her nails digging into his shoulders softly, "And i'll show you how much I love you."

"I'll never, ever leave you," Liam felt immense relief knowing that Emma wouldn't run after Oscar, he kissed her neck softly, "I'll always be by your side and make you happy."

Liam slowly pulled away, keeping her in his reach. He didn't want to push her further than she was willing to go. It was with a stroke of luck that he was able to brush his lips against her neck. His eyes scanned her new form and he had to admit how much better he liked seeing her like this rather than in her full human form from before. Liam kept a possessive hand around her waist as he drew her closer for further inspection. He felt a great sense of pride in having such a fine woman wanting him in return, a part of him even felt smug knowing that Oscar would be missing out.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:07 pm
It surprised Emma greatly that the wolf had brushed her neck with his lips but she liked the feeling. Oscar never did anything like this with her. And she found this affection was most welcome. At his words she sighed with obvious relief. "Good, cause, I don't think I could handle another person close to my heart leaving me." She said letting him look her over but she cut it short to hold him close. She liked hugs. Especially from him. They were so comfy and warm.

Conrad growled with approval when her legs wrapped around his waist and her nails dug into his back. "Good." He purred making quick work of their clothes then pinned her on her back on the bed.

~*~*~*~

After a long time Conrad released his fangs from Anya's neck and licked her wound closed. "You're mine now Anya." He growled in a sexy tone. "You have my bite mark and my scent all over you, no other male will come near for fear of my wrath." His hands wondered her body lazily. "Mine. You are mine no one else's." He cupped her face and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. "I love you."

Emma still hugged Liam close. I'm going to find him. She thought. I'm going to find him and make him beg for mercy as I kill him, just like those wolves who ruined my teenage years. He ended them. He will end. She tightened her hold on Liam a little almost clinging. I can be happy with Liam after Oscar has paid for what he has done to me. I'll leave while they're all sleeping. I'll hunt him during the day. . . She froze. "Someone new is here." She breathed to Liam. And she was right. A woman's voice with a heavy British accent sounded over the intercom. "Conrad? Conrad! Open this strange contraption now! Let me in this instant! Conrad!!" Emma could almost hear her father yelp and whimper in pain. Then a defeated. "Yes mother, give me just a few more minutes~" He must have forgotten to turn it off for his voice added. "Now Milaya~, Where were we? heh heh heh."
"Oh that's just gross." Emma growled with a frown. "They're actually doing it. Ew!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games