Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:32 am
December's questions are now closed!

Happy new year everyone <3

January's stat is speed!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!:[/b]

[b]If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?:[/b]

[b]What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:13 am
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Mintireo Kisses
Link to Teepee: xXx

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: But you will always be slower than me!

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: BRING IT ON!!

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: There is never a time I don't run fast, so placing a specific point would be very difficult. And clearly I won the race.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:33 am
Owner's Name: BelaLucina
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: [X]

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: Swifter than swift? I have never heard this phrase before....

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: I'm always up for a challenge!

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: When you are fearing for your life, adrenaline can make you run preeettty fast. I've been tracked by hunters, and the fact that I am standing here means I was fast enough to outrun them. That's good enough for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:39 am
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Tenzin
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: "At least, that's what Damian claims to be." Tenzin finished, glancing at his wolf familiar, "I've never been much of a runner. I rely more on strength of body than agility of hoof."

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: Tenzin's chest puffed up a little and the eyed the interviewer. "Is this some 'around the bush' way of challenging me to race with you? Wouldn't you prefer we see who can push the largest boulders from the mountain paths?"

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: Tenzin's eyes faded a little and he shuddered, "I was assisting a unicorn through my forest. We were escaping from the hunters, but no matter how fast we were, I still had to fight in the end. Running will only get you so far."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:46 am
Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Brendah (NOTE: Still a foal IC)
Link to Teepee: Here

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: "salt lick so vast, give me a lick! - please." She giggled and bounced on her hooves, squealing in delight. She never really seen a 'vast' salt lick before, but she did imagine it would be rather something to behold!

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: She blinked. "Well, i'd probably ask them why they wanted to race and then tell Mother where i'm going and then charge off!" The key word there was probably. Depending on how she was feeling- and whether she was trying to observe proper protocol in such matters... well, she might just take off right there. But, she did understand that it was Best to Think Before One Acts. She just... she was still just a filly!
Hence, Probably.

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: Screwing up her face a bit, she thought hard. "Well... does it have to be long? Because my hooves did have to fly pretty fast when I was slipping on ice!" She figured that that was probably the fastest, faster even than racing anyone! After all, ice was not exactly a welcoming to her furry skin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:50 am
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: [Macaria]
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!:
"...but few can outpace the shadows," she chuckled, eyes narrowed and glittering as she looked the interviewer up and down.

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?:
"A race?" She seemed to puzzle over this for a moment, then smirked. "It depends. What prize does the winner get to collect from the loser?"

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?:
"Fast enough," she snorted, stomping a hoof impatiently. "However, I do prefer 'chasing' as opposed to just running. Heh...though, I can sure make the one being chased run pretty fast..."

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:34 am
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Shika-Nijiiro

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: "Slicker than slick this girl is quick." Shika giggles a bit as she said that.

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: "I would take them on. A race is always race no matter the score." Shika stands proudly as she says that.

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: "Hmm that is a tough one let me think." She thinks about it. "I believe it was when I found my mate. At first I was scare of him and ran away as fast as I could. So that was pretty fast."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:53 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Grimm

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: Grimm just stared before silently mouthing 'why.' After quite a lecture from last time he decides to play along. "Better than you, gone in a tick." Well sort of playing along.
((What actually popped into my head is not fit for the light of day.))

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: "I'd ask them who they were and why... and probably race them." No really, his best behavior.

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: "I don't know! Fast!" Not sure how he's expected to measure his speed. "I was trying to get away from mom. It was training."

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Midnight Mare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 am
Owner's Name:Midnight Mare
Participating Soquili:Rahnya
Link to Teepee:[x]

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: '...but watch where you're going so you don't trip.' Rahnya sighs at the silly competitiveness of some others.

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: -shuffles around- Do I have to?

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: Running away from Abidel. I had to run so I wouldn't change my mind.. I was fast enough that when he turned around, there was no trace of me left.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:59 pm
Owner's Name: sbuggy166
Participating Soquili: Ichika

Complete the phrase "Faster than Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!:
Faster than Fast, Quicker than Quick, It really makes no difference because they are both the same word but if you mean that you are faster than the very essence of fast then it no longer is fast is it then?

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?:
If you have a desire to show me your speed of step then I am more than willing to keep up in order to fully analyze the rate at which your claws hit the ground. Do not worry, I will not fall behind, and you can count on me counting your steps correctly. I would never miss a beat.

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?:
In a battle for my clan my claw ripped the ground as I raced into fight. My step was fast enough to reach the enemies throat before they reached mine and that is all that matters when tracking speed.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:11 pm
Owner's Name: Jackariah Beckett
Participating Soquili: Sapphrion Kanny

Complete the phrase "Faster than Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: Sapphrion gave a little grunt. Everyone was always talking about speed nowadays. "Smarter than smart." There, let someone talk about something besides quickness for a change.

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: The corners of Sapphs eyes crinkled as he grimaced. "Obviously ignore the dumb creature. I have no time for games."

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: Sapphrion grumbled at this question. "I suppose it was when I accidently knocked my lifemates frog into a river and tried to save it." His head rose as he stood taller. "And of course I succeeded. I do not know how fast I was going. Fast enough to beat the current obviously."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:28 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Oshin

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Oshin grins, knowing this is not quite the answer you were looking for, but perhaps the answer you needed!

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: "I would be inclined to ask the individual their name, where they hail from, and why they want to race. Then, we would partake in the hoof race that was requested!" he grinned and gave a sage like nod, causing his bangs to wisp in front of his eyes.

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: "The fastest I've ever run, is the run that I've not yet done. One in which I escape with my life. I would do this when being chased. When? Well, when something was try8ing to eat me of course!" his face grew wide, as if half there, his mind wandering off imagining such a horrific moment.

Lunadriel

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: teepee

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: "kill or be killed" Xue Fang grunted.

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: " If you think you can when then let's make a bet," His lips curled." What a game it will be."

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?:" When my pack held race competitions but that was long ago and my memory has become hazy. "

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:58 pm
Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Thelchtereia

Complete the phrase "Faster that Fast, Quicker than Quick..." however you'd like it to end!: "... Bet you'll lose racing against me!" she shouted out in excitement.

If a random pony were to walk up to you and challenge you to a race, how would you react?: *grunts out her laughter* "I will challenge you anywhere, anytime. Just don't whine for a rematch when you lose."

What's the fastest you've ever run? When did you do it?: "The fastest?" she asked back in return. Thelch became quiet for a moment and replied, "That would be that one time in spring where the mother fox was running wildly through the tall grass trying to stay alive. I love a good hunt near the swamp."

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 am
January's questions are now closed!

And oh, what's this? There appears to be a bonus question this month! Letting you get up to 3% in this month's stat should you chose to answer it (this is optional, you may answer the regular three questions for just a 2% boost)

February's stat is strength!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?:[/b]

[b]Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?:[/b]

[b]What's the best way to put on muscle fast?:[/b]

[b] (Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?:[/b]
(This is a bonus question for an extra 1% in strength, you are not required to answer it should you not wish to)

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games