Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirCrow

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:34 am
Hi there ^^ How are you all ? ^^ Hope fine ^^ Puff...there are too much tests to take XDDD But there are funny ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:27 pm
Hey SirCrow. I know I'm fine and I hope you got the results you wanted on those tests. *Notes that this post is two days late.* xd  

Angelic_Illusionz

Deadly Nyghtshade

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:21 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

lorilea

gonster120

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:51 am
hello. i need some pea soup before the sesons change and my soul is no longer in happy times......... heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:11 pm
Eeep!
Things sure have slowed down around here!
School has had me too busy to get online much lately, but I will be on more again soon.
How is everyone doing?
End of the year goings-on have me in a bit of a tizzy. Between exams, graduation, and all sorts of other stuff in my personal life, I haven't had time to do much to calm down.
How are things for all of you?  

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Deadly Nyghtshade

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:56 pm
Yumi-Neko-chan
Eeep!
Things sure have slowed down around here!
School has had me too busy to get online much lately, but I will be on more again soon.
How is everyone doing?
End of the year goings-on have me in a bit of a tizzy. Between exams, graduation, and all sorts of other stuff in my personal life, I haven't had time to do much to calm down.
How are things for all of you?

no it's has SLOWED DOWN A LOT! I have to start helping my cuzin with her baby gurl Hannah, so I'm screwed all summer long. Which isn't that bad because Hannah loves me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:33 pm
hey biggrin  

RockerGal97

Deadly Nyghtshade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:49 pm
Holla  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:35 am
heart
Hello.

Mista Pancake

lorilea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:44 pm
hiya!
i haven't been on in awhile. and i totally wanted to look around and stuff but i gotta go get ready for work.
boo.
i hatge working all the time!
oh well.
i hope everyone here is doing well!
loves to all!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:25 pm
Finals! I hate finals!!!! And this is the first year I have ever had to take them!  

Mythological Me

Siri_Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:43 pm
wow ^^; i completely forgot this place existed. i placed it under the wrong bookmark and just found it by mistake. however, i think ill pay more attention here cuz unlike my other guild (no offense meant to it, i love it) its like entirely chat. so whats up? how's this place work, exactly?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:41 pm
Siri_Takashi
wow ^^; i completely forgot this place existed. i placed it under the wrong bookmark and just found it by mistake. however, i think ill pay more attention here cuz unlike my other guild (no offense meant to it, i love it) its like entirely chat. so whats up? how's this place work, exactly?
Hiya! ummm....what can I call you? Well right now I'm cleanin' dis place up! not alot of active members here, and it bugs me! Well alot of people have finals(so do i) se we are kind of busy, but once I'm finish I'm gunna post ALOT of stuff here to help everyone!  

Deadly Nyghtshade

Aelin Miresse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:31 am
Hey everyone  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games