Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:53 pm
Lucia took several deep breaths. Her body seemed to calm down a little. Nodding she replied, "I'll try." In a weak stuttered manner then laid down on him. "And, I always want you around me Francis," She added ear over his heart. "I never want you to think otherwise. No matter what anyone else thinks, I'll always want you and always need you with me. I can handle classes but anything other than that would be torture."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:10 pm
Francis, relieved from her answer, whispered softly to her and stroked her hair. "Eef zhat's zhe case, zhen what after you graduate, Lucy?" He didn't want to hurt her, but these seemed to be things that needed to be discussed. Every moment away was agony, but he had to keep strong for them. For her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:15 pm
Lucia blushed heavily at the contact but relaxed after a little while. "Well, I was thinking a good performing arts school but then, they're all human schools. I'd be a sitting duck. I could do it by distance and go for intensive schools maybe sub for you here too if you were to ever get sick." She gave a tiny little shiver. "But eventually maybe in my late twenties I'd like to settle down and start a family."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:22 pm
"I zhink you should do anyzhing zat makes you 'appy. I 'ope you do find a good school for you and, maybe by zhen you weel be able to 'andle not being weeth me 24/7." Francis added with a chuckle. "Ma cher, I never get sick. And by zhat I mean /never/." And that was the truth. The weather never seemed to affect him, and his immune system was top notch. "Whatever makes you happiest."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:27 pm
Lucia blushed pressing herself more against Francis. Her smile was soft. "Maybe, but I'd still prefer to never need to leave your side. Unless for bathroom breaks. And you have to get sick once, just so I can dress up and take care of you." She smiled a little smug at him licking her lips suggestively. "Or maybe I could buy a maids outfit. I'm sure French maid works better than Italian but you know, is the context behind getting the outfit that matters not the title."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 pm
Blushing lightly, Francis nibbled at Lucy's lips gently. "Mm~ I'm sure Italian maids 'ave some reputation~" His hands slid down to her hips, rubbing them easily as to not suggest too much. He loved the feel of her on top of him, and would do anything to keep her there. "You're mine~"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:39 pm
Lucia knew that tone. Knew what it meant and gave a teasing little growl. "As you are mine." She purred kissing him deeply her arms holding him tight to her as she moved her body on him pressing intimate places together. She loved him, wanted him, needed him. Her other half hardly ever took over since it knew Francis could handle anything and everything when it came to Lucia. "Ti amo." She whispered licking his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm
A light moan escaped Francis' lips as he moved her slowly over him. "Je t'aime, Lucy." Oh, she was a teaser! Thank goodness for his self control or her clothes and his would be all over this room. All he would need, want, desire, here she was. A special girl in both the eyes of he and the world. Who could ask for more? He took her chin in his hand and kissed her lips softly.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm
Lucia shivered at the sound of his moan, the sound of his words. She let him trap her chin in his hand kissing him back holding him close not letting any space get between them. She wanted him but he didn't seem to be up for it so just let it be, let him lead where they were going to go from here. He already knew what she wanted, now she wanted to know what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm
Right now, Francis wanted her. He would be compliant with whatever she wanted to do, and he didn't ever want to separate them. Ever again. "Ma cher, ees zhere somezhing you want~?" He purred in her ear, sliding his hands up under her shirt.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:03 pm
Luce gave a little moan her body leaning into his touch and she nodded returning the favour. Her hands touched the skin of his torso, his abs, then his belt clicking it undone then smirked. "I think you know what I want mi amore." She teased rubbing her nose on his cheek. "I think you know very well what I want."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:13 pm
"Ees zat so?" Francis grinned and nibbled at her cheek, deciding finally that he would give her what she wanted. He lifted her skirt playfully and chose that teasing time was over with.

**Time skip~!**

"Oh hon hon~.." France smiled, kissing Lucy's head once she fell asleep. Night had descended upon them, and he was glad that she got to have more fun with him. He was also tired, but he didn't want to miss a moment with her. So, he watched her rest, holding her close to him and pulling the covers higher over the both of them.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm
Lucia moaned softly snuggling as close as she could to him. She was satisfied and sleeping soundly with her mate against her. He thought her asleep? Non! She was not! She would just let him think that so she could get more affection from him. She loved it when he showed her affection and attention and love. Couldn't get enough of it. She knew at her little birthday shin dig she was going to be clinging to him the whole time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:42 pm
"Hm?" Francis noticed movement in his partner. "Lucy, are you awake by chance?" He smiled, pretty sure he was correct. She was adorable, though, in his arms, and he wouldn't dare move her even if he wanted to, which waas never.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 pm
Lucia blushed softly. He knew her so well in so many things even if the minor stuff was unknown to him. "Maybe." She whispered holding him tighter pressing her head a tiny bit harder on his chest her blonde hair fanning out more over her back and shoulders, his chest and arms. "Ti amo."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games