Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:30 pm
I'm sure someone wrote something like:

When you see a snake, you point at it and shout 'Aha! I've got you now, Orochimaru!'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:31 pm
fight your friends in the middle of the hallway with different ninja styles^.^((or gym class)) but whats great when more people join you  

Ninja Alchemist

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:33 pm
kakashimonk
fight your friends in the middle of the hallway with different ninja styles^.^((or gym class)) but whats great when more people join you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:41 pm
Yaone-san
kakashimonk
huh?  

Ninja Alchemist

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:45 pm
kakashimonk
Yaone-san
kakashimonk
huh?
Sorry. I don't know what happened. I'm sure I wrote something there...Anyway, it's really weird fight with different ninja styles. But it's just so cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:52 pm
if you try to jump across branches and hit your head on one sweatdrop
(. . . it hurts . . .)  

battlemecha

Ninja Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:12 pm
yeah..that would hurt..IMA GONNA TRY IT TOMAROW!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:57 am
me and my friends r always fighting and messin around like shinobi's do. yesterday i tried focusing my chakara into my feet and running up a tree but since it just snowed it was slick and when i took my first step i slid back down to the ground.i dont think this has anything to do with naruto stuff but we also made these spears and pointed to where two trees were close together and throw it between them. it was a lot of FUN! biggrin  

panda-shinobi

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:22 am
Narutotheninja
You pretend you are inside a mirror and throw toothpicks at people.

Lolx! I have to try that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:26 am
anbu38
when you are in a fight and waiting for the music to start...haha
I think I've tried that once and then it occured to me 'oh yeah, this is reality!'  

Yaone-san

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:55 am
i bought episodes 1-117 on ebay. i cant wat to watch them! the only thing bad about it is that it only goes up to 117 and someone told me that there are 118 all together so i cant watch the last episode! crying biggrin crying biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:56 am
panda-shinobi
i bought episodes 1-117 on ebay. i cant wat to watch them! the only thing bad about it is that it only goes up to 117 and someone told me that there are 118 all together so i cant watch the last episode! crying biggrin crying biggrin
Wow...1/117??! That's a lot of episodes  

Yaone-san

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:01 am
Yaone-san
panda-shinobi

i know i cant wait to watch them. r the episodes about 30 min each?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:02 am
panda-shinobi
Yaone-san
panda-shinobi

i know i cant wait to watch them. r the episodes about 30 min each?

yup 3nodding  

Deep Despair

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:03 am
its 9 dvd's long! it will probably take like weeks to finish it!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games