Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:54 pm
Alyson shook her head. "I think I'll be good for a while . . ." she murmured, rather awestruck at how far technology had advanced in the time she'd been deceased.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 pm
Conrad smirked and nodded. "I thought that might be the case." He purred and pressed a kiss to her hair as he then went and busied himself with all the other things in the house that needed to get done.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
Alyson blushed a bit as Conrad kissed her head before she shook it off and went upstairs to go sort through her new clothes. However, as she entered the room, she looked at the rather dusty record player she had before she smiled, pulled out an old record, and put it on. She hummed along as Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony started playing while she sorted through her clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:51 pm
Conrad smirked as he listened to the music and worked on setting up the television and entertainment center it was a simple one. He hated those big ugly kinds. He just go the small but good one.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:24 pm
Alyson had finished putting away her clothes, and she came downstairs. "Ooh! That looks so cool!" she said, really impressed with the television.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:32 pm
Conrad smiled and got up to go to her. His body froze and his eyes widened. "Alyson!" He cried tracing to her pulling her close. No weapon. His brothers surrounded him and a few others. He tensed to trace them out when he felt something hit him in the back of his neck. "Alyson." He whispered feeling his grip loosen as he fell to the ground.

Marcus grabbed Alyson with a smirk. "Now we'll find out the truth." He smirked darkly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 pm
Alyson gasped, and she pulled away from Marcus, though his grip was like iron! "Let me go!" she snapped angrily, hitting and kicking, especially aiming for what was a weak spot on most boys. "Get out of my house dammit!" she screeched.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:35 pm
Marcus managed to hold Alyson's arms up above her head. "How could you think to be worthy of my brother?" Marcus snapped. "Look at how he spoils you and you don't even try to return his affection! Do you even offer yourself? Are you even his woman?!" Marcus frowned. "We'll see." Everyone tensed and traced into a dungeon throwing Alyson in on and Conrad in the other locking them. "Neither of you can escape they're enchanted. . . We'll see if you're truly his or if he's finally gone mad." Then he left them both alone in the darkness.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 pm
Alyson struggled wildly, but once she got thrown in the dungeon . . . it felt like all her strength left her. And . . . wow it was really dark . . . "You're insane! Conrad's not the one who's mad! It's you!" she screamed at Marcus, furious at being locked up again!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:04 am
Conrad woke a few hours later. He felt weak. Not normal enchanted week but like he'd had the life sucked out of him. His throat burned horribly. Pain! His eyes snapped open. "Ah!" He cried. Vampires were torturing him. Their eyes studied him.

Marcus had Alyson tied to a chair. "Is he your mate?" He asked making her watch. "Or are you stringing him along. You look like the type to string someone along." He hissed lowly. "Is that why you were a ghost? Because you had a string of heartbroken lovers?" He asked frowning. "You think my brother can be the next notch on your lipstick belt? Huh?!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:10 am
Alyson was struggling. She hadn't stopped struggling for a moment. "I don't know him well enough to even think of being mated to him!" she snapped. "I told him as such! I was killed because a chauvinist b*****d like you couldn't accept that I was my own person!" she growled out, pulling against the ropes, ignoring the rope burn that had formed. "Maybe you need to learn that your brother is the most civilized of the four of you!" she snapped, glaring angrily at Marcus.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:24 am
Marcus chuckled darkly. "You don't need to know him well enough!" He snapped. "Fate throws you your mate! You jump!" His eyes swirled with anger. "The fact you've been tormenting him for a month says you're not serious!"

"Leave her alone!" Conrad's pain filled voice cried.

Marcus ignored him. "You cease to be your own person the moment a vampire claims you. I wonder why you haven't made him mad with lust and blood lust." He hissed in her ear. "This is your fault you know. We wouldn't be doing this if you'd just accepted him."

"Marcus! Back off!" Conrad hissed consciousness fading.

"Maybe I should taste your blood see what he see's in you to blood him hmm?" Marcus purred.

"Touch her and I'll kill yours!" Conrad hissed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 am
"I am not forcing you to torture him!" Alyson hissed back. "This was your idea! You just can't accept that a woman can have her own identity outside a man! But I have my identity! If I decide to share my life with Conrad, then it'll be my decision! I don't believe in fate!" she snapped, struggling now to keep away from Marcus. "You bite me and I will make you regret it." she growled, her eyes flashing white for a second.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:59 am
"Then you don't know the world you've been thrown into." Marcus whispered in her ear. "You're lucky you weren't paired to a Demon. . . OR you'd be chained to his bed." He whispered. "I'm shocked Conrad's been so nice to you." His fangs sharpened and saliva dripped onto her skin. "Believe in fate girly. It's given you by brother." His fangs sunk into her shoulder.

"NO!!!" Conrad roared pulling out of his binds killing the men who had him only to fall short at his bars. "Alyson!" He was weak. Wounds refusing to heal. He kicked out at the bars watching them bend a little. "Alyson!"

Marcus let her go not bothering to heal the wound. "Accept him. Or I'll drain you." He threatened.

Conrad gave a roar hearing the bars break. "Alyson I'm coming it's okay Koeri! I'm coming!" He traced into the hallway and into the room Marcus was in. Her blood filled the room.

Marcus smirked. "See you later." He purred tracing out closing the door and locking it. He wondered how long Conrad would last with his woman's scent in the air. How long she'd last without food. How long he'd last with so little blood in him. This will be fun!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:14 am
Alyson struggled, but she couldn't do a thing. She gasped when she was bit and still struggled to get away despite that not being the best idea. Then she was let go and Conrad came in. "Conrad!" she exclaimed, straining against the ropes. "Here, untie me. I'll . . . I'll take care of your wounds." she said, worried about him as her eyes looked him over.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games