Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Clubroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One, yet
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Opening Music Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why did he have to choose me?

Walking into the music room, Finley looked around. It was weird being the first one here, and far weirder to be the person in charge. Taking a few moments to set things up, Finley sighed as he prepared. Soon enough, there would be people all around, each creating their own melodies, yet here he was, too afraid to play in front of them. Why had he been picked to lead the club? Vaguely, he reflected on the words of the former captain, saying it would prove helpful in giving him a social and creative outlet. Hopefully he was right. Once he was all set up, Finley pushed open the doors, playing a rather jazzy number on his trumpet. Luckily, it was one he was comfortable stopping as soon as people began to wander in.

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:42 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook heard mention that music Club was opening, and that Finley was in charge this year. She ran to the club, and was the first one in there besides Finley. She clapped her hands infront of Finley, and began chattering on, "Finley you're the captain this year, you're basically obligated to do a duet with me now, you can't say no. I mean, you can say no, but please Finley?" She paused, and looked around, she felt... oddly empty, almost naked. She made a loud screeching noise, "I CAME TO MUSIC CLUB WITHOUT MY BAGPIPES FINLEY." She looked out the door and contemplated, was it worth going back to the dorm room to pull them out of her chest? Probably, everyone loved hearing her bagpipes. Would she do it? Probably not, she may get stuck in there with the first years asking questions, which was fine but...bagpipes....She looked at the long cherished piano, at the guitars, and sighed, before just pulling up a chair and sitting down, she would enjoy everyone else doing music, maybe jump into a singing thing if anyone offered.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at Music Club
Thinking about: I left my bagpipes D: The tragedy
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Plaid skirt, pink button up short sleeved top

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Brook
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I don't look too enthused

Finley looked up in momentary confusion when he heard someone walk in and clap at him. He blinked, sighing softly as Brook greeted and started questioning him about duets. How was he supposed to get out of a duet this time. He gestured vaguely at his trumpet, clearly trying to think of an excuse. "I..." Lucky for him, he was stopped by Brook's loud declaration that she'd forgotten her bagpipes. Oh thank goodness! "Oh no, Brook, that really stinks. Maybe next time, though." He tried his best not to grin, hoping not to insult the older girl. Vaguely, he wondered if she, like him, only knew one instrument. Perhaps she'd find something else to play...

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori walked into the club room right as an older girl he recognized from a couple other clubs started screeching about forgetting her bag pipes. He blinked a couple times, a little glad she had. It wasn't that he disliked any instrument in particular, it was just that the bag pipes could be a little head ache inducing. He glanced at the two students in the club room and gave an awkward half wave and then a bow. It was ingrained in him, he couldn't help the polite Japanese gestures her mom had taught her all her life."Hello," she said quickly. "I'm Hitori Miyazaki, but Tori is fine. Uh I play piano, classic and jazz, and I really like to sing, but I rarely get a chance." She offered up with a small smile. She still hadn't figured out if she was supposed to add on to all her introductions, that by the way I am genderfluid so don't mind me if you see me in a skirt one day and a mens suit the next... or if that was super awkward. So far she'd decided to just let them figure it out at their pace. It wasn't like she cared about being misgendered since her gender could change by the minute some days.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:27 pm
I got my red dress on tonight
Dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big, beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feelin' alive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grყffιᥒdor Sᥱᥴoᥒd YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella was still in the hallway when she heard screeching about forgotten bagpipes and did a celebratory jump right outside the door. She wasn't mean enough to be happy in her face but maybe she could blame her large grin on being back at club and totally not on having to hear bagpipes and get asked about a bagpipe duet. Totally. She missed people who were not Cella and Pietro. That was totally it. She had just put down her bag when she heard the first year introduce himself mentioning that he played different types of piano and could also sing. It'd be nice to one day maybe do a mix/duet with them so she decided to be social for once and do an actual introduction. "Hey, Tori right? I'm Ella, I play piano too. Some classical, not a whole lot of jazz though. I mostly just learn stuff that I've heard before and I like enough to practice." she mentioned with a slight shrug and grin.

Oh my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above
Are sizzlin' like a snare
Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you

Tori blinked as another girl entered the room, and greeted him. He nodded at her question. "Yeah, Tori," he said. He smiled at her explanation of what she knew on piano. That sounded much more fun than how he'd learned to play. "I was tutored growing up, and when I got bored of classical I begged my teacher to teach me something else. I guess jazz was the only other thing my parents would even remotely approve of." He shrugged awkwardly and ran a hand through his hair.

"I hope I can learn some different and interesting things while I'm at school though."

Yes, and they will
                                                            And they
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:53 am
I got my red dress on tonight
Dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big, beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feelin' alive

Grყffιᥒdor Sᥱᥴoᥒd YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella nodded understandingly as Tori mentioned he'd been tutored in piano which would explain the probably expansive classical education. She'd gotten a piano tutor as well and had to suffer through those as well before she was allowed to start choosing her own music. He apparently did the same thing but only got as far as jazz which she supposed was kind of a step up. She wrinkled her nose a bit though at the parental approval part making her think his family was like one of those ultra snooty purebloods that trade their kids like magick cards. When Tori announced that he hoped to learn new stuff like a young new protagonist in a magical girl anime, Ella felt something in her sternum. Could, could she have just nearly burst an actual "uwu"? Disgusting. But also no one but her had to know this. "That's, kinda the point of school but I get what you mean. And if you hang around in here long enough, you'll definitely meet the 'interesting' part of your criteria." Ella looked pointedly at Brook and her distinct lack of bagpipes.

Oh my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above
Are sizzlin' like a snare
Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you

Tori nodded when she said that was kind of the point of school. He figured that was true, but he really didn't have much experience with any sort of school life until now so he was still learning. When she mentioned the interesting criteria while looking towards Brook. Tori hadn't forgotten the mention of bagpipes and cringed a little at the idea of hearing that. Thankfully at least for today the girl had forgotten her instrument."Yeah... I heard her uh.... lamenting the forgotten instrument," he said carefully, trying not to laugh gleefully at their luck. "I was thinking more interesting like new songs to play. Preferably something a little more contemporary."He grinned a little bit. Despite his parents dislike of anything not traditional and proper, he had definitely squirreled away a bunch of music that was interesting and fun, instead of just classical piano. He'd even been able to buy a bunch of vintage band tees on ebay without his parents noticing. They weren't the most observant... especially since they thought he was the perfect heir.

Yes, and they will
                                                            And they
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                              σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                              тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                              вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                              тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris entered the music club with an easy grin, guitar in hand. He always loved coming to music club, not even to play himself, but to hear everyone else, It was so nice to listen to everyone else, see where they were with their skill level, offer advice and help and watch everybody grow together. It was no wonder this was one of the more popular, and longest running, clubs in the school. He waved at the others, not wanting to interrupt... whatever was going on. Instead, he settled in with his guitar and started, very softly, playing the song stuck in his head. He knew it would be gone by the time he left club... replaced with something else. Hopefully something less catchy than NFWMB, so it would leave his head more quickly. He was going on day 3 of that randomly popping into his head. At least it was a good song.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                              иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                              σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                              вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

wнere - Music club room
                                              wнen - Fall 2049
                                              wιтн - Club members
                                              pronoυnѕ - He/Him
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 4:35 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

Canaan was definitely looking forward to the chance to let his hair down, figuratively, and play guitar at Music Club. As has been his wont over the years, he arrived with two guitar cases, one for the six-string acoustic he'd had since he started coming to the school, while the other held his twelve-string guitar which he preferred for playing folk music. He would have liked to bring his electric, but they didn't work here, and he'd yet to figure out how to use a spell which would get the sound he wanted.

Already at the club were several others, including Finley, the incoming Club Captain, and his teammate, Brook, whom was sans her bagpipes today, for which Canaan was disappointed. The pipes always struck a chord in his Celtic soul. There were a couple of a younger students, as well as Tristan, whom was in his year. He offered an unobtrusive wave of greeting as he entered the room, and found a place to sit down. He decided to get his old six-string out of its case, and waited until he could have a turn to start playing. He chose to play and sing an acoustic version of Foo Fighters 'Everlong', although he would have preferred doing the original plugged-in version.

OOC: Open to Interact
Username

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:11 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

second year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch reserve + announcer
Herbology and Language Clubs (fall) || Cooking Club (spring)

Sparrow usually arrived at Music Club with Sonora, either in human or bird form, but realized as she tucked her binder of songs under her arm and prepared to leave that that couldn’t happen anymore. Sona was..off investigating ruins and curses somewhere without a piano. Poor thing. Luckily for Sparrow though, a first year--and one she even recognized!-- quite literally dropped out of the air behind her as she was walking downstairs. ”Well hello Aire! Don’t just follow along, walk with me! That’s a flute you have there, isn’t it? Are you headed to Music Club? Do you play? If we have Language Club and Music Club together we should totally hang out on Sundays! I was practicing with my friends earlier, they’re very nice! ….”

”....and Rebliviakley has bagpies! But alas here we are, entirely too fast! Next week we can sing as we walk!” Sparrow said, pushing open the door to the music room. She sang a jaunty ”Good afternoon Music Club!” to the tune of Good morning, Baltimore” but then piped down to enjoy what everyone else was playing.

setting Music || with Musician friends!
appearance 4'7", 105 lbs || hair color many colored] || wearing black top with sheer sleeves + dark jeans
status Hello Songs!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Baby, I'm sorry
I'm not exactly what you had in mind
But please don't leave
If you stay I promise I will change your mind
And is it too much to ask to just be wanted
To feel the love I feel for you return
♡♥
~"I'm not her" by Julia Brennan. Nightcore Cover.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:12 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

first year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Cooking Club appreciator || Fite Club ensign || Language Club cadet || Music Club fleeting flautist || Quidditch reserve

Duanaire had brought her flute along to Hogwarts, and was headed to the Music Club room in case they did little jam sessions like the ship did. She wasn’t sure exactly what she would do otherwise, or even if she’d be good enough to join, but it was worth going at least once. Suddenly, the staircase started to move as she was finding her way downstairs and...eh, she’d done further drops. What was a moving staircase to a ship? Aire tightened the flute case on her shoulder, swung over the bannister as it moved, and held on for a moment until she leaped, landing solidly on the staircase beneath, and just behind her housemate. Not quite quietly enough for a perfect landing, but safely. That was when Sparrow besieged her with questions, and then derailed into talking about her friends and then She blinked, and gave the girl a confused thumbs up like she had with the Language Club captain earlier.

Aire blinked, a little relieved that they had arrived. Sparrow was fun but spoke too fast for Aire. She glanced around, but was disappointed, not seeing anyone with bagpipes. She gravitated towards Tori, someone she’d seen in classes and other clubs that week, and Ella? Elaina? Who she’d seen around the Gryffindor Common room a few times. ”Hey. I was promised bagpipes.”

setting Language Club, September 2049 || with Older people
appearance 4'1", 70 lbs || wearing comfy white dress and boots
status Hopefully thumbs up made sense there

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Take a look around
And see the world we think we know
Then look closer
There's more to life than meets the eye
A beauty to behold
It's all much bigger than we know
It's only just beginning to unfold
So let it all unfold
☁✶
"Wonderful Life" from Smallfoot.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:41 am
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook sighed to Finley wanting her bagpipes in a terrible way, but not wanting to go get it. As others walked in she could see a bit of relief coming from her fellow music club people at the lack of her bagpipes, she could go grab a cello maybe - her mom didn't like the bagpipes either and made her learn a second instrument. But then, a first year came in and said she was promised bagpipes. Brook grinned at this girl, she loved her instantly. "I'm the bapiper, but I forgot them in my dorm... next time though, okay?" That would keep everyone happy, right? Or maybe people would just avoid music class next time. Either way, that was fine. She would take this time to enjoy the music of everyone else, maybe give pointers on how to tune up a little more. And on the side, she could work on her OWL studies.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at Music Club
Thinking about: I left my bagpipes D: The tragedy
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Plaid skirt, pink button up short sleeved top

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Brook, Sparrow.... everyone else
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just wanna hide and play jazz

Finley perked up a bit when he overheard the first year mentioning that she played jazz. 100% of him wanted to invade, ask all kinds of questions... but also he didn't want to be a jerk. Chadwick was already using his so-called charm to convince people that Finley was in the wrong, and honestly, the third year didn't need any more stress. He glanced over at Tris - at least he was pretty sure that's what his name was - when he walked in, then Canaan broke the conversive silence with an actual song. It was one Finley thought he recognized, but not one he could name. Somehow, more people came, this time in the form of Sparrow leading a younger girl along with her. The other girl noted that she was promised bagpipes, and Fin hoped that Brook wasn't going to be determined to run off and fetch them. Luckily, the thought of hurrying to and from the Ravenclaw common room seemed an effective deterrent. "Sure. We meet weekly, so..." So plenty of chances to hear the bagpipes. Though - and he'd never admit it - Brook was probably the best bagpiper he'd met.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one, yet
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Music Club Opening
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hope it's a good year

It was that time again. Finley dressed a bit nicer than the norm, grabbing his trumpet and heading for the music room. He flipped on the lights, then used a bit of spellwork to dust everything. He spent the next few minutes carefully straightening everything and making sure it looked nice. With a sigh, he wondered how the turnout would be, and if Brook would be feeling back to her normal self. Having club meetings without her tooting the bagpipes was weird, but having the previously very bubbly Ravenclaw all sad... that's what freaked him out. In fact, all the Knapps had changed, though some for the better. If he'd thought last year that he'd be on friendly terms with Chadwick... well.... it just hadn't seemed plausible at the time. Though he did still seem to be being an arse to Sparrow... but that was a whole different issue. Shaking his head and letting out a heavy exhale he didn't know he'd been holding, Finley moved to push open the doors, officially prepared for people to show up. It was time to get musical.

Deciding to try that "get used to playing in front of people" thing Sparrow was always talking about, Finley grabbed his trumpet and started playing Miles Davis' Straight - No Chaser. He closed his eyes, swaying a bit. Maybe the sound would draw people in.... or terrify them away. One of the two, probably. He'd put up flyers with the opening day and time, and there really wasn't more he could do. For now, he'd just let the sound of jazz carry away his anxieties...

{{OoC: MUSIC CLUB OFFICIALLY OPEN!}}
Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]