Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded then took a deep breath getting the box out. "Okay, don't get mad." He said. "But I thought. . . I thought I'd bring something for your hair." He handed her the box hoping she didn't get angry and storm off. He hoped she liked the hair piece. "I. . . I hope you like it." He said stuttering a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Club on Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlett Rose MacGregorxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To say the least he was incredibly amused by her actions. Blatantly checking him out and then bumping a human female back after she was rudely bumped into. Oh she wasn't a catty one like most females in the Lore were. Though considering that the human female had walked off rubbing her sore rear probably made her less of a target and more of an example not to get in her way. He had to admire that, even if it didn't end with her threatening to use her claws on the girl.

When the conversation turned back into his direction his faint smile turned into a full on wicked grin, a dark sexual light flickered in his eye before giving her a blatant once over much like she did just before.

"A beautiful girl dressed to entice, with an accent that's making me think of all sorts of dirty things that wouldn't even remotely be appropriate for the public. . . Yeah I'm pretty sure I've found who I was looking for" He chuckled, more thunder rumbled overhead sounding much closer this time then it was before.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:57 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distress went over Sonja's features. No. . . No she couldn't bring herself to lie. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I don't want it if you're offering out of guilt." She said. "I vow to only take your blood if you offer without it being a guilt offer." He was pushing. She was responding. Her arms tightened around him. "I want to take, but not if it's motivated by something other than a desire to bond with me." Stop crying! She scolded herself. But she couldn't. Her mind was so stretched thin. . . Maybe she should just stay. At least his beast would want to bond with her. Dangerous thought.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar growled at her tone calling him a good little Vemon. "Not little." He hissed lowly too. Damn that naughty girl. He stripped off and followed her into the tub and moved her so he was behind and started on her back. to follow with his lips was tempting but he feared if he did she'd shiv him. Not a good thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:17 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara noted his nervousness and arched a brow. What on earth was wrong with him? Instead of asking she just let him continue, he brought her something for her hair? Curious she took the box from him and gingerly opened it. The ornate pin was nearly the same sapphire blue as her dress and she smiled picking it up from the box and examining it in the light of the car. “ It’s very lovely Kade. Thank you. She said and turned down the sun visor and opened the mirror. With quick movements she put her hair up in a neat bun securing it with the ornate item Kade had brought her. She pulled a couple of bobby pins from her purse and secured it, to ensure the weight didn’t cause it to shift. Then looked to him “ How does it look?”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:23 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled softly relief flooded through him as she accepted the gift without trying to make his ears bleed. "Beautiful." He said holding her hand. "Absolutely stunning." He pressed a peck to her lips. "Let's go." He whispered on her lips and started the car. It looked absolutely good on her and he was glad he'd lived in Japan for a while. He'd bought Kimono's too. And more hair pins. That room was just one spot he had precious items in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille hadn't exactly meant for him to join her but as she opened her mouth to protest it was quickly cut off with a glimpse of what lay under his clothes. This male was built like an Adonis. She'd assumed he would impress but she found herself staring at a bit of admiration, following the planes down his chest with her eyes, lost in thought until he moved in behind her. Seems he can keep up. She leaned her head forward, letting him take full control. She had thought his hands would be rough, the massage unpleasant but it was quite the opposite. Closing her eyes, Camille smiled a bit. Inadvertently, she had exposed the back of her neck to him as her hair fell to the sides of her shoulders.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Spoiled

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven brows drew together as he mulled over this. In a way it was guilt. Guilt for not providing properly for her. But it was more than that. His instinct told him to do this. That it was something his mate needed and desired. Yes here she was, afraid of him not wanting to do it. "Sonja it's...confusing for me. This is something I want to do for you though. Whether it be guilt, or need to see you taken care of properly.", his hand came up and tucked a stand of loose hair behind her ear. "I've never been with a vampire before. I can't tell the subtle hints of yours. I can't tell when you're needing it's like learning a different language. I feel like I am learning but its slow. Truth be told the only thing I know of vampires is from my king whom mated one. She's different though." He leaned down, pressing her forehead to Sonjas. "She's my queen and that's all I've ever considered her. You're more important to me than that and I want to, no need to understand and protect you." His eyes fell to her lips, the pull of the upcoming moon and the lykaes insatiable need of physical contact drawing his face closer to hers.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Bout to cross that threshold...

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:35 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

It didn’t escape Scarlett that he was amused by the entire fiasco with the human female, in all honesty if it wasn’t for her desire to not over react and still appear human she’d likely and slid the chit all the way across the dance floor, but ah well. If she got overly zealous she might run him off. That thought died quickly at the wicked grin she received in reply to her question. Her eyes flashed blue for an instant, before she reigned in the beast and gave a him one of her sensual smiles. Laughing lightly she moved a little closer “ Such a charmer, so ye get the lassies attention in two ways hmm?” She said this time looking directly up into his gaze “ I cannae say that I’m against the idea, but ye best be careful what ye be wishing for. I may mark ye and keep ye.” She said allowing her eyes to go blue and then fade again.

It was a not so subtle warning but a fair one none the less. She was not in any way complaining that he was wanting her, she wanted him, so badly her bones practically ached, but she knew running into this blind could only lead to trouble further down the road. She set her empty glass down and another took it’s place almost instantly and she gave a bright cheery smile to the bar tender who gave her brief warning about beating up the human customers, she shrugged lightly and turned back to him to see how he’d react to her now. Perhaps he’d turn tail and run, who knows. Then again perhaps he was playing a game with her, and then she’d have to play her own game.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Unknown male
Thinking: mmm...he's yummy looking, and smells divine
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara gave a smile as he complimented her hair and the new addition to her outfit. She returned the kiss with a soft peck of her own. Becareful you’ll get lipstick on you” She laughed even as he cranked the car and they pulled away from her home in the bayou moving towards town and this restaurant he’d reserved a table for them at. As he drove she looked out the window towards the sky, the stars, and the moon. The full moon was drawing closer and she had to come to a decision very soon as to what was going to take place. She didn’t want to talk about it or think about it right now though. She was just going to have a nice peaceful dinner with Kade and enjoy herself.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

Damn that thunder! He thought silently as it seemed to grow even louder. Already he could hear the rain beginning to fall. Ugh this was why he much preferred dating outside of the Sorceri. One because they would try and steal his powers in the throes, and two attraction and such things were painfully obvious to those who had elemental or mental powers. Such like his mood was tied to the weather. Except when it came to things like this. Then it just came unexpectedly. The results of the storm would vary depending on exactly how much interest there was. Right now things were going to get pretty wet outside considering the fact that right now he found this little Lykae extremely charming and funny to boot.

Yet the fact her eyes were changing made him slightly hesitant to take her up on the offer of bedding down tonight. Not that he believed in that fated mate nonsense. Sorceri didn't believe in that sort of thing, yet his Berserker side seemed to start kicking in since he was positive his eyes kept glowing off and on like lightning strikes.

Moving closer the male captured her chin delicately so she couldn't look away. If she was going to tease him about marking him then perhaps. . .

"Well if you're going to go that far, why not go to Vegas and get married there? Plus we can honeymoon there as well. Though I don't think you'd be willing to do that" He murmured before moving so close that his lips were right next to her ear. "Unless of course you really think you can handle me well enough to make me yours."

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:58 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja blushed darkly. She had enough blood in her to do that. "I don't want it in a cup." She whispered leaning close. "I don't want it from a bag or a container. I want it from you." Her arms tightened around him as she listened to him more. A new language? Was she ready for this? his blood sang loud to her and she wanted to join the song. But still fear ruled her actions. If her Distant cousin was his Queen, why hadn't he asked the king for help? He knew the language. Why not ask for advice? Proud male. She leaned closer, her lips brushing his. "Maybe I should stop wearing material that blocks my scent." She suggested. "Maybe. . . Maybe it's why you couldn't tell I was scared?"

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked when he caught her off guard by joining her. Silly girl, as if he'd pass up the chance to touch her this way. He felt proud she like the look of him. But she hadn't see his tattoos yet. Darn. Would she like them? He didn't know. He hoped she would. "That's it my beauty" He whispered. "Relax."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille slowly leaned back into him, lost in his touch. Relax? No problem, that wasn't a problem at all. As her back touched his the warmth of his chest she drew in a deep breath, holding it a moment before slowly exhaling and opening her eyes. "You know, I can't imagine they're too happy with you being away from work so long."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Spoiled

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven hissed in a breath. She wanted to drink straight from him? Hadn't she been terrified of such things earlier. To her comment, he mentioned "Don't tempt me beag amháin." (little one in gaelic) Those little fangs couldn't be as dangerous as he thought. One hand fell to wrap around her waist. At the last moment, he bit his lip hard before meeting with hers, causing a small trickle of blood. When they did meet, would she find it sweet as he found the taste of her?

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Fresh from the shower.

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:10 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smirked a little. "I won't mind." He said. He'd put down, before he came over, a $600 tab for food and drink and dessert too. His eyes focused on the road now. He hoped she'd like that he'd reserved a spot outside in the sea air. It was calm so it wouldn't ruin her hair either. "I suggested they change their name to something better but they liked Salties. . . silly humans." He mumbled smirking.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja's blush remained in place. Don't tempt him?! He was tempting her too bad! How many times had she bitten herself at night to stop from taking him as he slept?! She took a deep breath in scenting his blood and moaned softly meeting his lips, sucking the bottom one into her mouth and drank.

Oh god. She thought tightening her grip on him. She wasn't going anywhere now. . . No way was she leaving when the blood tasted so good. She felt like he was going to expect something. So she gave a little moan and pressed herself more against him. Would he take that as a hint she thought his blood was heavenly?

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked. "It was my day off when they called me in." He explained. "I was only to stay until I got the information out of you. I got it so I could go. They didn't specify that I couldn't take you with me." He purred in her ear moving you massage her thighs. "That was funny, really." He teased. "Watching their faced when I just. . . took you from them. But they won't protest once they figure out why I took you." He nuzzled her neck with his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Another roll of thunder moved over head and she cast a glance up towards the ceiling and smiled “Be a nice storm, I rather like the rain, tis hell on leather though.” She mused then looked back to him as he gently took hold of her chin and held her gaze. She couldn’t help the wickedly amused smile and laugh that escaped her “ Well, love if ye insist but I draw the line at fat Elvis doing the ceremony. Oh and I want one of those themed rooms for the honeymoon.” She replied genuine amusement shining in her eyes and reflecting in her tone, but truth be told she was serious, if he really wanted that then she was perfectly fine with it. When he moved to whisper into her ear she closed her eyes to hide their shining blue again. She turned her head slightly whispering in return “ Oh I can handle ye, dun nae doubt that. “ She said giving his ear a gentle nibble, her free hand coming up to rest gently against his chest “ Dunna underestimate me. “ She said pulling back to look up at him.

Her eyes were again glowing a soft blue, her beast was raging at her to push this further, mark him make him hers and settle the matter, but she knew it didn’t always work that way. She’d seen to many pairings among the lore to know that it was always more complicated. He was other, and so that meant she had to tread carefully. Her only saving grace here was that his eyes kept lighting up and it reminded her of summer lightening. Inwardly she wondered if there was a connection between the storm and him, and the flashing of his eyes.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Unknown male
Thinking: mmm...he's yummy looking, and smells divine
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

That nibble, that damn nibble! Thunder rocked the building as the rain began to pick up. Normally he was much smoother then this, hell by now he would either be in one of the bathrooms in the back for a quick trip and then out on the dance floor again yet that damned lightning and this female's voice was distracting him from what he came here for! Gods be damned just hearing that teasing tone from her soft voice had him picturing things that could potentially make her blush from how carnal they were.

Then of course came that small hand to the chest. Something akin to a growl came from the contact. Luckily the shirt kept their skin from touching otherwise a bolt of lightning might have struck the building and get him into some serious trouble.

"Okay no fat Elvis. Don't think either one of us could stand the smell of him. We can compromise. If you pick the hotel so long as I can pick the chapel" He chuckled before thinking briefly for a moment. "We may need supplies first. Maybe some clothes? Or do you want to do some shopping while in Vegas?"

He wasn't really considering going to Vegas to get eloped with this woman . . . Was he? No certainly not! Yet some none Sorceri part of him kept growling and grumbling in the back of his mind. Take her. Make her yours. Yours to protect!

Samantha_Sinclair

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games