Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:06 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He nodded and decides to stop asking as he was afraid it might bring up some depressing topic. However, his eyes soon widened in surprise when his companion had placed her hand on his torso. One of his eyebrows quirked upwards, confused with her actions but soon came to a realisation when he noticed a faint glow coming from her palm. He took a guess that it's a healing spell and he had hit the bull's eye. "I didn't know you knew how to heal." he faintly chuckled before holding her wrist and removing it from his chest. He grinned, his right hand holding her wrist whereas his left arm pulled her slightly closer towards him and he bent slightly forward, completely supporting her weight with just his left arm. He gazed at her for a short moment before his face got closer to hers. However, he stopped halfway and sat straight up again, dismissing the thought of kissing her. "Thanks, for what you did earlier. It feels less painful now." He shook his head and smiled, changing the topic as he quickly tries to forget the kiss earlier. The thought of Jason lecturing him about the whole hickey situation lingered around in his mind and he sighed.

'You overprotective blond." he thought.

But he proved a point, though and now, the red head's refraining himself from doing such things to his girlfriend. Perhaps he was too forceful that day, or perhaps it was just the whole wolf costume taking its toll on him. He certainly hope it's the latter, though. "Y'know, now that you mentioned about being uncomfortable around your kind, I just realised how little I know about you." he laughed, leaning back against his chair. He gazed at the female sitting up straight on his lap and his hand reached out to brush her hair away from her face. His expression soon softened into a genuine smile after, "A thought suddenly occurred to me when I looked at you just now. Right then and there, I just thought 'Wow, she's beautiful.'. Then I realised that you were mine, which made everything seem even more delightful. Ah, such an eyecandy." he cupped her cheeks and pulled her face to his, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. Hey, it's the cheeks. That's no big deal.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Confused
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: Sarah
Crush: Sarah?
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leo was a bit caught off-guard by the woman's light touch. It made him flinch a bit but he managed to calm down when he saw it was Sarah. S-sorry...It was just a bad...Bad dream. He choked out. Leo could never imagine himself tied down until now and it was like he was being punished for thinking about it. His chest was still rising and falling at an above average pace and he still felt a bit anxious, trying to take in as much oxygen as possible, but it was better now. He did his best to give a smile, showing that he was ok. Did I do anything weird in my sleep? He asked, rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly. He'd never had anyone watch him sleep before so it was a weird feeling to wake up and someone be there next to you. It was actually pretty relaxing, especially in this scenario. He looked at Sarah and noticed something vaguely familiar, although it was hard to pinpoint it while she had that hat on. His hand started moving on its own, almost like how it did in his dream, and pulled off her hat gently. When he removed her hat and got a good look at her blonde locks Leo's face began to turn a deep shade of red.

What was he dreaming about?! Leo wanted to hide his face from embarrassment but found that his body was frozen in place. He looked like a bumbling idiot and couldn't exactly give her a good explanation as to why he removed her hat. He felt like he had a lump in his throat and he went mute. All he could do for now was sit there frozen like a dumb statue. First the weird dream about his commitment issues and now this? How bad of a coincidence could this be? Leo didn't want to admit to himself that the dream was more than likely about her, just the thought of that made his cheeks flare red even brighter. It felt as if steam was coming out of him thanks to all of the heat going to his cheeks.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Frantic; Worried. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

She pulled her hand back at his flinch. That was exactly what she was afraid of. Well, at least he didn't jerk hard enough to where his rib would have hurt him. But in the back, his heart rate monitor had picked up. "A bad dream?" She tried not to focus on it - perhaps it would go down once he started to get his thoughts together. Though she did admit, it felt pretty stupid to admit she watched him near the end. But instead, she brushed a few strands of red hair away from his head, moving her eyes from her own hand, then back to his yellow gaze with an embarrassed smile. "Not really..." She hadn't realized just how quiet her voice was, as if cooing him back to sleep or at least to calm him back down. "There was a bit of tossing and you looked like you were in pain... I thought maybe your rib was bothering you. So I was going to wake you up but I didn't want t-" But before she could finish, his hand came up and suddenly pulled her brown hat off. Her light blond waves fell down to caress the shoulders on her sweater. Her bangs lay against her head, shuffling to the right above her eyes. What was he doing? Or looking at? She could feel a small pink hue paint along her cheekbones, heart giving a small flutter in her chest.

It felt weird. But she let him take down the hat like it was nothing to him. Did he want her to take it off? But why? Did he think it looked silly with her outfit...? She parted her lips, opening her mouth before closing it again. The only way around this would be if he answered her questions... And she wasn't so sure he wanted to at this rate. The monitor wasn't going down. His cheeks became a shade of red that even she couldn't explain. C-Could he breathe correctly? "Leo..?" The worry was getting worse, a twinge of guilt swallowing her chest. Leo never acted this way. And the more she watched him, the stranger it felt. Usually he would flirt or touch her cheek or... Something. She was starting to think he really was frightened after last night's events, even if he seemed strong for her.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah

Leo finally regained control of his body, as soon as he did he began explaining. I-I uh...W-well you s-see...T-the dream I had... He stammered out, trying his best to explain what exactly happened. How could he just come out and say "Oh I dreamed that we got married."? Would that go over well? No it wouldn't at all. He ran his hand through his hair and puffed his cheeks like a kid. This was extremely hard to explain and his cheeks felt like they were on fire. He could hear the heart monitor going off like it was some sort of alarm system. Of course, one of the doctors barged into the room with a concerned look on his face. Great, this was just getting easier and easier.

A-are you ok young man? The doctor asked, quickly moving towards him and putting the stethoscope over his heart. Leo was so badly injured all ready, this kind of stress wasn't what he needed, even though it was self inflicted technically. I'm fine d-doc. Just a little wound up over...something. He said, trying to calm the frantic man down. The doctor did a few other precautionary check ups before leaving. Leo sighed in relief and felt a bit calmer now. Looking at the blonde female, he gulped. Alright...So I had a strange dream about...G-getting m-married. He said, forcing the words out in an awkward tone. He wasn't sure how comfortable he felt about explaining further but forced himself to. A-a-a-and I think it w-was you...T-thats why I pulled off your hat...To make sure.... He stammered, his cheeks flaring red again with embarrassment. Oddly enough Leo was avoiding eye contact and his cheeks were puffed out. He was like a little kid when he became embarrassed. Leo was doing his best to make sure his heart wasn't racing even though he was embarrassed.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:44 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Ugh, sorry. My computer had a spas attack. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Confused. I I Funds: $923.75.

"A dream?" Is that what all this flustering was about? Reaching up, she tousled her waves with her fingertips, letting them bounce out and fall to her waist in a protective sheet. Admittedly, she might need a haircut soon, but that was the last thing she was thinking about; or wanted to think about. If anything, she wanted to know what had gotten Leo so worked up. She tried to swipe all ideal nightmares away from her mind again, staring at his face in concentration. The glaring teeth ready to tear her skin off... Eye-less face starting down at her, knowing she was going to die. She shoved the thoughts away with all her might, shoulders giving one final shudder before she leaned forward on her stool. She wanted to tilt it towards him again, but she was scared enough that she didn't waste the time. Instead, she stood onto her heels, taking those two steps forward to appear in full view. Even if she felt those same terrors roll through her, she couldn't help but feel a sense of relief for him. It hadn't been something physical, just mental. Maybe even psychological... But it meant it didn't hurt. The latch on the door drew her attention from him to the incoming doctor. And although she had told herself she would move out of the way from him, she refused to budge from that her perch next to his bed. Why? She wasn't entirely sure, but seeing him in sleepless distress made her want to... Well be there for him. And if that meant pushing past her usual comforts, she'd do it. He had been there for her as a friend and wonderful company for these past couple of weeks - especially last night. He had thrown himself in death's door just so she could wake up the next morning. Every part of her ached to thank him in any way possible.

Remaining in the silence whilst the doctor maneuvered around his bed, she hurriedly plucked the brown bag and settled it on the ground, out of touch and sight. She rounded back up, her coffee brown hat still on his bed. The longer he stayed, the further down the heart rate monitor descended, slowing to a lower, quieter beeping. Grey irises flickered to him, waiting eagerly for the physician to finish. She leaned back on her heels in thought, letting them rock back onto the points before swinging them back against the ground again. Once he left, Leo's mouth opened again and she leaned forward at full attention. Getting married? She held the urge to laugh, stifling any small snort or giggle that threatened to come out. Getting married was what made him act like the entire building would come down? Maybe she really had been right about commitment. With that, she boxed it, making sure to set it aside for later use. For now, she needed to focus on what he was saying. Especially that... "...." Her mind turned blank. Her expression readjusted itself from worry to an oblivious stare... Did she hear him right? H-He said her right? Sarah? Sarah Fitz? That blond? "Me...?" She had never felt so idiotic about asking a simple question like this. But she had to get some facts straight before she could just assume anything. The swelling in her chest she assumed as relief rammed against her rib cage. The blush deepened - a stinging pink rather than red. Every thought just swirled in the background, echoing in a drift that never ended. "Leo..." What could she say? It could have been sporadic for all she knew. Nothing but a remembered memory that she was there in the room next to him before he drifted off to sleep. If another woman was here, it could have been her.

R-Right?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

She continued to rest her head on his chest, now that she alleviated the pain a bit. "It's not much, but at least it's something.." At least he won't be in so much discomfort now. She was a bit surprised when he grabbed her wrist, and could feel herself being slightly lifted up by his arm. She blushed a little before closing her eyes, and leaning up to kiss him. But, she was a little confused when their lips hadn't touched yet. Her face went red in embarrassment when she realized he pulled away, and looked at her lap to avoid awkward eye contact. Gah, that was so embarrassing! "Y-you're welcome." Peering up at him, she still had a blush on her face from before.

He looked like he was thinking about something, but then it hit her. The lecture that Jason gave him about the hickey he gave her while they were on the Ferris Wheel. Was it still there? A tentative hand reached up to touch the darkened spot, trying to see if she could feel if it was there. Of course, she wasn't able to, she'd need a mirror to find out if it was still visible. Man, it was bringing up memories of the Ferris Wheel! How come he was acting like that? Did personality changes come with his costume as well? Maybe.. Ah, she would die of embarrassment if she finds out that the doctors saw it! S-She'll just tell 'em it's a bruise! Yeah, it's a bruise! Yeah, what a crazy night she had last night! Her eyes were shut tight, until she heard Seth speak up again. "It was just the way I was raised, really." Basically, that's how it all went, in simpler terms. It was truly the cause of why she was the way she was. But hey, if she wasn't the way she was, she may have not ever met Seth! She was now sitting up straight, and was off his chest when leaned back, and held the hand that brushed her hair away. A furious red stain blew up on her face when he said those words, and she really didn't know what to say to it. "U-umm, I-I.." She closed her eyes when he pulled her face towards his, and calmed just a little when he kissed her cheek. Well, she got a kiss. Maybe it wasn't exactly where she wanted, but it's better than nothing! To make some kind of response to what he said and did, she did the same; a cute little kiss on the cheek.

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Comforted |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:07 pm

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He looked at her for a moment before he looked away once again after acknowledging what she said. However, her little action earlier caused him to chuckle slightly. "You thought I was going to kiss you, eh?" he teased and brushed his thumb against the skin of her lips. He remained silent and watched her as she started to blush over something again and upon noticing her struggle to find a certain spot on her neck, he came to a conclusion that she was finding the hickey he gave her back on the ferris wheel. Certainly, if Jason were to notice, there would be other people who noticed as well. Not that Seth cared, but it doesn't seem that way to Rina. He laughed, and removed her hand from her neck, his finger brushed lightly against the mark on her neck, "If you keep doing that, I'll give you another one. Of course, it'll be somewhere visible." he teased, grinning playfully in the process but soon tugged on her hoodie to cover up the skin. His grin soon turned inti an apologetic smile as he thought, "Sorry about that, I wasn't thinking yesterda-" his sentence was cut short when he felt slight wetness on his cheek and his face flushed furiously. "I- You- I- I keep telling you to stop doing that, damn it." he turned away and a few longer strands of hair covered his face. He pouted, slightly displeased with her actions. Damn, he hates the fact that he blushes easily. Sighing, he looked at Rina from the corner of his eye. He turned back towards her, parting his lips slightly in attempt to speak but he lowered his head instead. "Y'know, Jason made a point yesterday. It's not that I don't want to kiss you, it's just- I thought I'd take a step back and stop doing that, or something. I- Uh- Well- I lov-" he sighed once again as he started stuttering and getting nervous for no apparent reason.

"I.. love you and I just don't want to hurt you, or anything like that, y'know." he smiled.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
Checking Out:

Leo sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck. He wasn't good at keeping secrets, even his own. He wasn't sure how Leon would feel about this, hell that's probably what he realized about Leo the night before. The male wasn't sure how to answer her simple question. How did she feel about it, her blank stare didn't exactly give him the answer he needed. Y-yea...You. He said, his tone of voice low and nervous like a kid who had just gotten in trouble. He flared his nostrils and blew out some air in an attempt to break the awkward silence. What could he say now? The ball was in her court. His mind was racing, trying to think of what she would say. What if she thought he was a wierdo? What if she thought he was a pervert, well...In a bad way. He ran a hand through his hair and locked eyes with the girl, deciding to simply shrug. He couldn't say any more to really make her not hate him. That's pretty m-much it... He said, still trying not to trip over his words.

Leo really wished that he hadn't chugged down that water because his throat felt dry. Was he that embarrassed over something so trivial like love? The real question was could he even feel Love. The thought lingered over him like a debt collector chasing someone who was swimming in debt. He was swimming in women and Love always followed behind, haunting him. What would he do if he ever settled down? These questions always seemed to be there, waiting for a moment like this to arrive so they could pounce on the unaware demon and attack his emotions.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:01 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Confused. I I Funds: $923.75.

Her mouth felt dry. The more she thought about the dream, the harder she could feel an invisible force nagging her forward. She looked down nervously at her feet, shuffling her hands behind her and kicking a foot towards the bed to fall beneath the empty space. Suckling in her bottom lip, she pursed it back out, drifting her gaze back up to his chest, then face at his unwavering gaze. Like he was urging her to figure something out... And if he just stared long enough, then maybe it would come out of her own mouth. But her thoughts still remained blank, her heart hammering along in her chest. Gathering the remains of her emotions, she unclasped her hands, tugging gently along the bottom edge of her sweater. What did Leon/Leo think of her? She had to admit, the other night's flirting wasn't as innocent as she made it out to be. Somewhere beneath her skin, she wanted very much to finish out what Leo had always been tauntingly mentioning since day one. Something about screaming. But that could also be the teenage years reviving themselves since she missed out on all of those chances. She had brushed it off as nothing, yet here Leo lie, telling her perked hearing that he had a marriage dream that was possibly her up there on the altar.

"Leo...?" It wasn't much of a start, but she would trace this back from part one. Which... Would sadly include moving into last night in terms of events. When he jumped from her broom and onto the monster's back. "Why did you attack him...?" Releasing her sweater, she touched the edge of his bed, fingers remaining just on the edges as she dipped them down. Her knuckles gave a satisfying pop. The corner of her mouth was sucked in in thought, teeth chewing gently on the inner side. "Why didn't you just leave?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Anxious, Enraged, Worried, Fearful
Company: Robin
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
The hospital was good and quite, the workers going about their day and getting things done. That was until Shiro came barging through the door. He wasn't even sure how far he had ran but didn't care. What was going on? Why was she in the hospital? Questions spun around in his head as if there was a tornado happening. He was on edge and worried as all hell. He'd heard that Leon was also here but didn't care about that right now. He ran to the front desk and slammed his hands down on the counter. I'm looking for a girl named Robin, raven black hair. He said, his chest heaving at this point. He wasn't sure if he was tired or terrified. The nurse was taking to damn long! His fingers anxiously drummed against the counter top and his eyes darted from one side of the room to another. "She's in room 246, on the second floor." She said with a fake smile. He nodded before taking off down the hall, darting past anyone that got in his way. First floor....Second floor! He thought to himself as he reached the door to the second floor from the stairway.

Shiro swiftly pushed the door open and continued running down the hall until he saw the room number. He stopped outside of the room, his heart racing from anxiety and from running. How bad was it? Would he be able to handle what he would see in there? Shiro shook off the doubts lingering in his mind and pushed the door open lightly. He was greeted by the sight of a battered girlfriend. His anxiety slowly turned into rage. He tried to muster words but found his voice had gone mute. Shiro walked up to the females bed and squatted down next to her. What happened? Was all he could ask, unable to force out any more words for the time being.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed, Happy
Checking Out:

Leo was a bit staggered by her question. It wasn't something that he was exactly certain of either. The male sat in silence for what felt like forever, staring down at his sheets as he thought of an answer. Leo clasped his hands together and began to fumble his fingers around, trying to think of something that made sense. Well...I guess you could say...I-I felt the n-need to protect... He said, trying to force out the words "Everyone". But deep down Leo knew that was a lie, he honestly didn't give a rats a** as to what happened to the others. He knew the truth but found himself at a loss for words when trying to finish his sentence. You... He forced out, trying not to get flustered again. His cheeks began to feel hot yet again but he kept them at a manageable rate. Now wasn't the time for the doctors to come back in and do those stupid check ups for the umpteenth time today. I felt like If I hadn't tried to stop him...Well then you would have died...And I think Leon felt the same way... He said, remembering the males memories of Leon running over to the demon, not once but twice. After all, he was the reason that this body of his got so mangled.

The more he thought about it, the dumber it seemed. He was like a high school boy having a crush on a girl but unable to tell her. It was so dumb to him that he began to chuckle over it. He turned his head up to Sarah and gave what he thought was one of the happiest grins he'd had in a good while. I guess even I can't get away from this system called Love. He said before chuckling at the matter yet again. He was finding the situation so hysterical that it almost seemed irrelevant if Sarah returned his feelings. Of course no one wanted to be turned down but Leo figured that if it came to that he wouldn't be devastated. He was more ecstatic about these feelings he was having. It was so trivial, being in love. He felt like his chest was going to crush his already broken ribs, but it felt good as well. After he finished his laughing session, Leo wiped a tear from his eye and rubbed the nape of his neck. But then again I don't know to much about it. He admitted. Leo knew how to get what he wanted and get out, commitment was a scary thing to an Incubus.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

The past was a large blur. What happened to her anyways? Robin tried good and hard to figure out what the hell happened, but all she could remember was just last night's fiasco in the hospital ER. With the doctors and nurses trying to hold down the stubborn and dangerously strong girl, they had no clue what else to do other than sedate her. They gave her enough sedative to put down an adult male rhino, so that was a s**t ton of drugs. When she was finally out the doctors were able to stitch her p the best they could. Whatever happened to her before that, she knew something bad went down...but what?

In the morning, she finally woke up and saw all the bandages on her arms and the few stitches that kept a few deep gashes held together. "What the hell...?" Her eyes squinted in discomfort as the mixture of the bright morning sun and the whiteness of the hospital room nearly blinded the poor girl. Ugh. She hated hospitals as much as she hated labs. With a deep grunt, Robin held her abdomen and winced. Why wasn't she healed by now? What was going on? Everything - all the scratches and gashes - would have been completely healed by now. Something was up... She was just about to take out the IV and run right out when she heard a sudden voice filled with concern speak to her. Quickly she turned to see the blonde man before her.

Tilting her head and raising a brow, Robin instantly felt more confused. Who the hell was this guy? Wait...was he another damn doctor?! Her confused face soon turned into one filled with rage as she grabbed the hospital phone sitting on the shelf beside her and tossed it at the strange blonde. "Get away! I don't need your damn help!" The girl shouted as she growled like an angered Pit Bull. She was surrounded by hospital staff all freakin' day and night, all she wanted was some damn peace.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?:Random Stranger (Shiro) ■ Where?: Hospital ■ Money: $ 1,000 ■ Outfit: Hospital Smock ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:15 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Confused. I I Funds: $923.75.

Her nails pushed into the bedding, sinking into the mattress and weight down the force of her push. Her? Just her? Nobody else. Her heart gave a heavy drop to her stomach, before bouncing back up and landing in her throat. She avoided all urges to cough and choke on the meaning of his own words. There was no 'if' about it. She would have died. There wasn't a hint of a doubt in her mind that she wouldn't have. She would have been torn to pieces, just like her clothing back home. The bandages beneath her clothes shifted along her skin, giving her a reminding sting of just how deep the claws had reached. The amount of scratches was unbearable, yet she had managed it in the shower with both the curtain and door open from pure fright that something would sneak up on her. Now she wished she hadn't asked him to come to the festival. Now she wished she could turn back time and tell him that maybe they should just spend the night watching scary movies and trading turns handing out candy at the door. Just the thought of Leo coming to a child and offering them candy was enough to make her want to laugh. It was stupid, even. But to think, these two people she saw as one, wanted her more specifically to be okay throughout the entire ordeal. Her vision blurred, reminiscing on how things would have gone if she didn't go. Maybe she wouldn't even have a Leo or Leon to talk to anymore.

Fingers twitching, she bounced back at Leo's chuckling. Yes, chuckling. He was laughing! Standing rather dumbfounded, she pressed her lips together so they would duck out in curiosity. What was so funny! A small sigh escaped her nostrils, making them flare out in exasperation. Then again... Seeing him smile was enough to make her chest explode with joy. If he was laughing, then he was fine. He was more than fine. His hysterical laughter echoed around her, swirling through her mind before she rolled her eyes to the side, allowing a tiny smile to land on her lips. But when he turned back to her, she popped up. "I can't say I do either." She muttered. She had never had that 'school crush' or 'highschool lover'. Er... Whatever they were called. She was just Sarah. Floating from place to place. Although it was nice for the librarians to know her. Love. Love? Maybe Nat King Cole. But that was the best bet she had on the situation. She herself couldn't even comprehend the feelings she had for Leon. She wasn't even sure it was a crush! Then again... She released one hand from the bed pressing against her lip in thought.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Anxious, Enraged, Worried, Fearful
Company: Robin
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro wasn't able to get in another word before being attacked by the woman. The Raven haired girl seemed to be on some sort of drug. When she threw the Phone at him, he swiftly caught it, the contact of his hand and the phone creating steam thanks to the friction. Oi Robin, Get a hold of yourself. He said as his voice came back to him. Something wasn't right, why would she attack him. And the way she was speaking to him almost sounded foreign. He began to slowly walk forward, trying to keep her from getting riled up and going berserk. If she tried to fight him there was no way he would win, he wouldn't have the heart to attack her. He wasn't sure if this was some kind of joke or if she was legitimately ill. This was his only way to find out. Are you ok babe? You seem pretty banged up... He started, trying to keep her attention on his voice and not his movements. Although he doubted that it would work it was probably the best shot. I'm not here to...Help you...I guess...I'm here to make sure that you're ok. Trust me I'm not smart enough to be a doctor and you know that. He said in a lighthearted manner. Although he was trying to make the situation less serious, on the inside he was freaking out. What was going on here? Who did this to her? Questions piled up one after another and he knew if he couldn't calm her down then they would never be answered.

When he looked her in the eyes it felt like he was looking at a different person. He felt nauseous just thinking about it. Shiro continued to slowly advance until he found himself a few feet away from the bed, keeping some distance just to be safe. Do you wanna tell me what's up? He asked, tilting his head curiously.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed, Happy
Checking Out:

Leo sighed in relief and laid back, finally feeling a bit more relaxed even if the air was a bit awkward. He wasn't sure what to say just yet so he decided to let his mind wander. He thought about where Leon was right now, why he couldn't feel his presence. The thought turned into whether or not he had permission to really "Express" Himself like this. After all he was a piece of Leon's personality that split off. Did he feel the same or was he on the other side of the axis with this choice. He didn't know because he couldn't exactly tell what Leon was thinking right now like he normally could. It was weird, so weird that it almost felt like he was living in his own body. I wonder what it would be like if I had my own body... he mumbled, the words escaping his lips before they could be processed. He wondered how it would feel to be in control 24/7 and not have to bash heads with...well himself. Sometimes the two thought alike but other times they were polar opposites.

Leo figured that if Leon had the choice he would get rid of him in a heartbeat. After all he doubted that waking up to a different woman every morning wasn't pleasant for a guy with so many trust issues. As he came out of his wandering thoughts, Leo noticed Sarah doing her habitual thinking. He raised an eyebrow curiously, resisting the urge to ask for a few moments before giving in. What'cha thinking about? he asked, tilting his head and letting his hair fall to the side.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games