Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro watched as Robin drank the rest of the cup of alcohol. It seemed that his plan was working perfectly for now! He was about to say something until Robin laughed loudly. A bit odd for her but then she started chuckling and slurring her words slightly. Well, She was drunk all right. He chuckled slightly as she told him not to worry. Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't Worry... He said, scratching the back of his head. Shiro raised an eyebrow, her feet were hurting? Want me to carry you around like a- He managed to say before he was pushed down into a chair. He would have been fine with that alone but Robin decided to sit in his lap like he was Santa Clause. He was curious what had gotten into her. Are you OK Robin? He asked, putting his wrist on her forehead just to make sure she wasn't running a fever from the alcohol. He watched as the girl stared at him intently. What was going through her drunken mind? He was about to ask until Robin began talking again. The way she whispered into his ear made his cheeks turn a slight red. What was she doing now? Dammit all was he getting embarrassed over something so trivial? He tried to play it off but didn't have a chance because now she wanted him to kiss her?! He wouldn't lie, he wanted to but saying it so bluntly like that made him feel embarrassed. R-Robin A-are you...A-are you sure...Y-you are drunk after all... He said, avoiding eye contact with the woman so she wouldn't see his now reddened face.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:
SORRY I GOT CAUGHT UP IN VIDEO GAMES

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Teriq smiled as they walked towards the dance floor. He placed his other hand by her shoulder blades, not even thinking about daring to put his hand any lower. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or slap him. Happy at the fact that a slow song was conveniently playing, he inwardly laughed at how romantic it kinda was. Dancing with a unknown woman who was wearing a mask, though he has a feeling to who this woman might be. He was seriously hoping that it was Anna, he wanted to talk and apologize about his actions yesterday. It was really bothering him, and the fact that she might be standing right in front of him is really getting on his nerves.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna? |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

Lady Sonnet

fuestray

Faun

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese snorted, "They can all see I dressed like one, just don't tell them I acted the part. Plus, for your information, I grew up on the country side in Suffolk. So, there. " He rolled his eyes at her as if it were obvious. He should have told Bree to keep their moment as their moment too, in other words, don't tell Finn. Hopefully she would know that...or not. Finn even told the whole ball what had been going on in his life. Son of a b***h, could no one keep a secret?! "Wait-" He stifled a laugh, "Did you just say 'blow this popsicle stand'? People still say that?!" He pecked a kiss on her lips and eased her closer, keeping her in place with a hand on the small of her back.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Once the cab had brought them to their destination, Setsuko got out and opened the door for his date for the night and offered his hand for assistance then would lead her into the location where the ball is to be held. There seemed to be more attendees present in the ball already but so far he doesn't see anyone that interests him except for the female whose hand he was holding. Giving her hand a little squeeze he smiled at the brunette lovingly and asked. "Do you know how to dance?" A person of her status should be able to but he just wanted to tease her a little to ease up the tension.It may not show in his actions but he was really nervous right now.

Lady Sonnet

$ 4xx.xx :Monies
                                                              Ichigo :Company
                                                              ... :Thoughts
                                                              ___ :Out of Octaves

Ochachacha

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

"I'm drunk..?" Robin asked, as if not knowing her current condition. She allowed him to press his wrist against her forehead, but she wouldn't accept the fact that he was trying to hide his face! With puffed out pink cheeks, Robin cupped the sides of his face and grumbled. "Don't avoid me..." She said with a slight whimper. She let out a long sigh and finally released his face. She was took intoxicated to notice his reddened face. What was he trying to hide for? For good long while, Robin continued to stare until she leaned her head back on his shoulder, closing her eyes as if sleeping. "Ah, I'm just teasin' ya. I'm fine being like this~" She stated a little smile curled her lips. She would admit, drunken or not, a kiss would've be great. But snuggling up to him like this was just as great, too.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC: Lol it's fine :3

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly looked up at him with a slightly confused, but overall blank stare. Who was this guy? Actually...She let her eyes wander around the room a little. When did she get here? She didn't remember booking a hotel room, or spending that much money. Look at this place! It was swank alley up in here. How did she even pay for this place? She didn't have a whole lot of money and she hasn't gotten a job...Did she make some working the streets? Did she steal a wallet? Honestly, she couldn't remember. Ugh! She hated when that happened! Back to reality. Celly looked over to the man, pushing at him slightly so she could get up. "It's your fault I had a seizure? I doubt that, I have them all the time," she chuckled as she sat up and stretched. Her popped and she sighed happily. Grabbing her left wrist, she pulled her arm across her chest to pop her shoulder, doing the same with her right. Now she felt better!

Getting to her feet, she looked around and whistled. Walking around the room, she went looking for the mini bar, opening the tiny refrigerator when she found it. "So uh...Who are you anyways? Like, do I know you or something?" she asked casually, rifling through for all the vodka. With vodka you could drink it all and replace it with water; they were none the wiser. "It seems with that last one I've forgotten the last couple days. Must a hit my head pretty hard on my tumble down." She pulled out four mini bottles of vodka and walked over to the bed, falling on it and setting the bottles down beside her. Hm, nice flavors. She glanced up at him, smiling, "You want one?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina secretly liked any situation where she could pat Seth or comfort him, it just brought this strange sense of happiness to her. She began to giggle when Seth began to fumble on his words once more, and laughed with him when he did. Her face flushed a little when Seth touched her face, she was very happy at the moment. "Well, you say you're not good at it, but it's working on me." Saying this while rubbing the back of her head, that blush still ever present on her face. Perhaps she's just easily impressed? She doesn't know, but whatever Seth's doing, it's making her blush. "Well, I did." Rina was still flushed when Seth touched her face once again and held her hands. Ahh, her face has never been this red for such a long time! Doing her best to suppress her blush, and successfully reduced to a small tint.

"Like I said before, I'd love to go to Britain with you, and I mean that. Just make sure they know that I like you when you introduce them to me." She was fairly surprised when Seth said something like that, he's been a lot more expressive with her lately, which makes her very happy. It didn't matter how long it would take for Seth to give her some kind of response to her feelings, she can wait, no matter what. But, wait? 'Fall in love with her too'? W-was Seth in love with her?! Her heart literally just imploded.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: I can wait emotion_dowant

[quote="Lyeisander]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

Gabe was starting to get confused over her not knowing who he was. He released his hold on her and watched as she popped her shoulders back into place then got up. He leaned up from the ground and crossed both his arms. "Wait you forgot those last two days?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Now this was definitely his fault. She forgot about him and their probably was no way of making her remember. He started to show what was previously a relieving face, a more sadden one.

"N-no...I'm going to go." He hanged his head before turning around and walking out the door. This probably seemed somewhat the best. He brought misery into her life and now that she had forgotten about it, he wouldn't have to cause any more pain then he already had. As much as he would like to help her remember, he didn't want to make her suffer once more. Most likely she'd find someone who wasn't like him at all. He walked over to the elevator and pressing the button, he sighed while his eyes became fixated on the floor.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image
The Masked Woman

She did a few twirls and after coming back to him, she looked into his eyes and whispered softly in a tone that was soft and familiar. "I will allow you to remove my mask on the condition that leave to a more private location."

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $500

Madame Black

Zyonex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was a bit surprised how blunt she was being with him. If he had to admit it, it was kind of a turn on. His face turned a deep red, why was he thinking that now!? Luckily Robin let go of his face so he was able to shake it off. What was going on with him? Robin leaned on him like he was a pillow which he had to admit felt nice. Don't fall asleep on me now~ I might just pull a prank or two on you~ He teased. Shiro then leaned down and kissed the top of Robins head. It was the best he could do for now, after all he was still a bit flustered over what she had said before. Shiro put his forehead on hers, although he was upside down it was still romantic in his opinion. This is the best I can do for now...After all we are in public~ He said, giving the girl a flirtatious smile. What was he going to do with his little Robin? Maybe you should be drunk more often~ You really speak your mind! He said with a chuckle.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Teriq quirked his eyebrows in a bit of curiosity at the woman's offer, wondering if he should accept it or not. What does he mean 'accept it or not', hell yeah, he's gonna accept it! The question whether this lady was Anna or not was eating him alive! That mask needed to come off now! "Sure." Leading her by the hand away from the crowd, he found a little area that had almost little to no people in it. "I've actually been wanting to take off that mask." He let go of her hands, and leaned against the wall nearest to him, slightly wondering if this area was private enough for her.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna? |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:54 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn looked down and then back up, smiling as thoughtfully as ever. "Nothing will ever change between us, ever. We're not like those other couples; we already know we belong together. And we've known from the very first moment we met," he replied as he grazed his fingers along her cheek tenderly. He was glad they were talking and doing it civilly. The last few times have been disastrous and hormone driven. The hormones for Bree, he was just a lost puppy in all that craziness. Then again, when do guys ever understand the leap women make on one subject to another. But, it wasn't his job to worry about that stuff; he's just a guy. All he has to worry about is eating, sleeping and sex. The three basic needs every man has and all he needs in order to survive. Well, and loving his wife he supposed. But that was kind of specific to those that were married. Okay, so four basic needs. Because if his wife wasn't happy, he wasn't; that had already been established after the last day or two.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"Now visit in Japan, I am up for that. I always wanted to see their little fashion genre... What was it called? Harujuku? It's also a place as well, isn't it. The Japanese make trends popular so easily," Nana commented. She crossed her arms and simply nodded in agreement. "Snacks sound nice at the moment, and a drink wouldn't hurt as well." She began walking over to the bar, and tugged lightly on the sleeve of his suit. "I can eat for the both of us." She teased and stuck out her tongue.

She had began to realize how many people were coming and going, most grew bored of such a party, and had left to do god knows what, and others had just showed up, most likely fashionably late. When Nana would get home, she knew she'd head right to bed, or the couch for that matter since she'd be too exhausted to make it upstairs.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kansen
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $409.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee looked at him then giggled a little as the face he was making, it was cute. Teal eyes stared into his before she tilted her head a little. "Huh? No.. I like it when your bad too." She said before blinking and blushing a little. Wait.. That didn't sound how she wanted it too. "Wait.. That's not what I was meaning.. I mean... I like all of you... That sounds even more weird." She said, huffing a bit before she looked up at him and smiled. "Oh~ You'll be rewarded often~" She purred seductively before smiling as she leaned into him a bit, deepening their kiss. She held the kiss for a while before she had to pull away and catch her breath, a blush still on her face, she then smiled up at him.

O.O.C

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin chuckled a bit as she felt Shiro kiss the top of her head. If she was a dog, she'd be wagging her tail by now. Opening one eye, she looked up at him and grinned. "I'm not sleepin', silly! Just relaxin'~" She responded as she wrapped and arm over his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck softly. Boy, did he smell good. Wait...was that weird to smell people? Robin didn't know nor did she care enough. All she cared was that they were enjoying themselves and having fun...even though she was a little bit drunk. As Shiro commented on her bluntness, she really didn't find that surprising. "Aren't I like that all the time? Other people seem to think so." By other people she meant regular human strangers. Ya know? The ones she's pissed off in the past?Her "outlandish" behavior was a bit overwhelming to some people. The fact that she had Jeni and now Shiro made everything a lot better for her. Who needed a lot of friends when you had, like, two really close ones? "I don't think Jeni would like me drunk all the time. She might even blame you for it~" Robin said teasingly as she stuck out her tongue at him playfully.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games