Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
New Years Day and Zara had to work. The siren was not fond of the idea. Luckily, it was only a short period of time. Clean up and stocking was all that had to be down. Now the blond was locking up the entrance of The Finer Things, and heading down the sidewalk, the wooden heels of her platforms clicking upon the cement pavement. She truthfully wasn't too sure what it was she was going to do at the New Years Event. She hadn't planned much with anyone, but she was sure by now everyone would already have something going on. Zara didn't want to third wheel if that were to be the case. She liked the attention focused on her - said as humbly as possible, of course!

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Streets of Uptown
ᴡɪᴛʜ herself
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Listless
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:10 am
''Me? Easy? I'm not easy.Ladies just throw themselves at me.Who am I to deny them of a good time?''

User Image

A recently cleaned car drove down the street before slowing to Zara's pace.The passenger window rolled down and the blue haired male smiled at her.''Zara-chan,hop in.Your boyfriend is here to pick you up from work.'' he said,winking at her then chuckled.''At least come get your present that your favorite incubus has been working so hard on.'' he said.

Thoughts summary: Zara-chan is so cute.
Mood: Happy
In the company of: Zara-chan
Relationship Status: Single
Cash:1000

''Your welcome in my bed anytime~''

african american apparel

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:52 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zara was not a fan of cat calls. When she saw a vehicle slow down at the pace she had been walking, she was certain that's what would follow. She couldn't help but roll her eyes, already irritated in what she expected to come. However, a familiar voice projected from the car, catching her attention right away. She stole a glance at the driver, meeting eyes with a man she had known all too well. Her annoyed facial expression was now replaced with a small smirk and an effortlessly mischeivous sparkle in her sapphire eyes. "My boyfriend?" She repeated in that soft-spoken way of hers. Zara approached the car listlessly, smoothing out a little crease in her short olive colored mini dress. "Since when did you receive such a privilege?" She teased, opening the passenger door and taking her time to get in.

The siren now sat before Rei, her posture straight and legs crossed modestly. Although, there was absolutely nothing modest in Zara demeanor. She closed the passenger door, and leaned in close to the Incubus, planting a light kiss along his jaw - just her little way of saying hello. "You've gotten me a present?" She asked, her voice noted with musical anticipation and rising excitement. Zara tucked a lock of her blond hair behind her ear and beamed, "What is it?"

ᴡɪᴛʜ Rei
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Listless
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:33 am
''Me? Easy? I'm not easy.Ladies just throw themselves at me.Who am I to deny them of a good time?''

User Image

Rei stopped the car for her.''Since I found myself the best suited for the title.'' he said and chuckled.His tail wagged more when she kissed him.He nodded at her question then took a beautifully wrapped medium sized bag of fresh chocolate checkered cookies and panda shaped cookies from the back seat and handed it to her.He then took out a gift bag that had two boxes of expensive chocolates in it and a expensive bottle of her favorite wine.''Happy new year,Zara-chan.I've been working harder on my baking so I could make even better cookies for you.I made them about an hour ago.It's a holiday so I wanted to spoil you with chocolates and wine even more so than usually.'' he said then moved her bangs gently to kiss her forehead.

Mood: Happy

african american apparel

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
So he found himself fit to be hers? Zara couldn't see it, but who was she to kill a man's dream? Though maybe Rei would be a good boyfriend, and the siren was just being difficult. After all, she did have a habit of taking off when things got too intimate. Zara played with the sapphire heart pendant that she had not too long ago received from Tsukasa as Rei had given her a gift of his own. The blonde felt a pang of guilt wearing the charm whilst being with another man, and with that rising remorse, Zara tucked the pendant underneath her form fitted dress and accepted the gifts from Rei with a charming smile.

Seeing the cookies, the chocolates, and wine certainly made the blonde's face light up. She squirmed in her seat with childish excitement, "Oh you spoil me!" she exclaimed. Zara put the gifts down at her feet and wrapped her arms around Rei's neck, pulling him into the closest hug she could while in the car. Rei kissed her forehead, but Zara truly thought he deserved more. With that, she placed both small hands on his either side of his face with a delicate touch and gave kissed him on the lips this time. "I'll certainly be giving you a gift in return." she whispered suggestively in his ear before pulling away and flashing an innocent smile contrary to her sinister gaze as she raised a cookie to her lips.

ᴡɪᴛʜ Rei
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Mischievous
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:27 pm

User Image

''Of course.A lady must always be spoiled with gifts,especially on holidays.And your reactions to the gifts I buy you are always so adorable.It only makes me want to spoil you with more gifts.'' he said.He kissed her back,hugging her as well.The incubus always enjoyed seeing the cute siren happy.He started driving again,still driving somewhat slowly,debating on where to go.''Hmm.It's very tempting to whisk the adorable Zara-chan back to my house to spoil and dote on her relentlessly.'' he said then looked over at her.''Can you sleep over tonight? I'd love to share my home and my bed with you again.'' he said.

Mood: Content

african american apparel

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rei was always so awfully good to her. Zara sometimes felt bad she wasn't looking for a relationship. The incubus was always the generous kind. She just simply wasn't in the right mindset... especially ever since Tsukasa came in the picture... Zara quickly brushed off the thought. Tsukasa isn't important. He's nothing to her, and she's nothing to him. The siren had a perfect man right in front of her, so why not take advantage of it? Anyways, Rei was persistent. He would probably put up a fight himself, Zara was sure. She appreciated his dedication. He was trying to be a better baker for her, for christ's sake! But... going back to his house was a dangerous commitment. She hadn't wanted too much of an attachment. Especially since Rei insisted on spoiling her rotten. Was it bad that all she wanted was sex?

Adjusting her fitted dress over her bust Zara answered in her usual soft voice, "Truthfully, Rei... I shouldn't sleep over..." Her sapphire eyes flicked up to meet his as she tucked a lock of platinum blonde hair out her face, "... plus I should be meeting someone at the New Years Event..." She paused for a moment, then placed a hand on his lap the moment she thought of a resolve, "How about, I go see the person and then afterwards you come get me and I stay over you?" A sinister smile gradually made its way on the siren's face, "Then I can give you a gift of my own?" She hummed, trailing the hand that was on his lap upwards.

ᴡɪᴛʜ Rei
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Mischievous
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:12 pm

User Image

Rei listened to her,nodding his head at her first statement.''I agree.With a cutie like Zara-chan,it's hard to not want her to sleep over more days or just live with me and be spoiled with whatever food she wishes.And yet I cannot help but enjoy having you over.I may have to entertain ladies for a living,but there's no other lady I'd rather share my home with than the lovely Zara-chan.I don't know of any other who sleeps over at my home and I still wish they would sleep over for more days except Zara-chan.'' he said.He listened as she came p with a plan.''Alright.Call me and I'll come pick you up when your ready.'' he said.He gave a content sigh as the siren's hand moved up his leg.''Zara-chan,you know I enjoy your teasing.'' he said.

Mood: Content

african american apparel

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:27 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧⑤
( ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ No one ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸Streets of Uptown Soliel ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Nonchalant ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva walked along the streets of Uptown Soliel as her eyes wandered, wondering what she was going to do today. Her blonde hair was long and flowing freely down her back. She donned a pair of sunglasses, sporting a long sleeve blouse over a cami and jeans. Her mind went back to yesterday as she shook her head. She was slightly worried still about how Wolf boy was acting. She took out her phone and started to type as she walked along.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:42 am

Kirenai Yuki
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila sighed as she walked along the streets, alone as usual. She didnt get it, wasnt this supposed to be some sort of lover's island or something? How was it she hadnt had a single guy hit on her yet? She was blonde, guys liked blondes right? She had blue eyes, she was fit, she could cook and fix her own motorcycle.....great now she was starting to sound like one of the waitresses from the restaurant back home.
Still part of her was genuinely confused. The island's ratio of men to women couldn't be so perfect that there wasnt a single interesting single guy for her to meet. Christ this was depressing, maybe she'd take her bike out in a bit. Just find a nice long stretch of empty road and race along and let the wind whip through her hair.

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:00 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Another Blonde ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸Streets of Uptown Soliel ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Content ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva finished her text and continued to walk, accidentally bumping shoulders with someone. "Oh! Sorry about that. Wasn't looking where I was wanderin." She looks to see another blonde, her Second Sight taking over. She whistles sightly with a smile, "Been awhile since I have seen someone of Giant blood, not to mention one pretty as you. This town is full of surprises."

konaustin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Kirenai Yuki
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila was so engrossed in her thoughts of tearing down the empty roads she barely registered the blonde girl bumping into her until she mentioned it herself.
"Eh?" She turned and looked at the girl, flattered but a tad suspicious. She wasn't exactly on he up and up with her heritage and partly assumed the girl knew about her episode in New York, though after a moment she realized the odds of this girl knowing anything about that were slim to none and relaxed a bit before finally speaking up.
"Dunno about this giant blood you're talkin' about sweetie but uh....I-I'm not sure I...swing that way if ya get my meaning."

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:12 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:03 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

What a pleasant atmosphere these uptown streets always had to them. Lamppost with decorations, artistic mosaic sidewalks and even the air dyed in a forever romance of pink from the sakura trees. It was all very soothing to the eyes and gave off a feeling of nostalgia frozen in time. Upon arriving Leon gets out his vehicle and takes in a breath of the fresh hilltop land and then looks to Luka. "Well, we got here alive and well!" He joked about what Luka had said before they left the store. "I've got a quick question. How well do you do with highest? Because that's gonna be the deal breaker to whether you like the place I'm gonna show or not."

Company:: Luka
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games