Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:21 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Cozied Up And Cool~Feeling: Reminiscent; Happy; Focused.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Click. She could hear the audible unlocking switch of the lock on the glass door. The man that installed it had teased her over the mechanism, she recalled, pulling it open with a swing and kicking her heel in front of the undercut. What's the point of a lock if someone can just smash it in? She snorted. Aesthetic reasons, maybe. Purse attached to her backside she leaned over to puncture the two slits in the box settled at the front door. She'd have to remind the delivery man not to leave packages out front. It was, if she heard the clinking of glass correctly, alcohol after all. She gently exhaled an 'oof' before leaning back and hauling the cardboard box inside towards the marble bar top, pausing to lay it onto a stool and huffing softly. Though she still hadn't been showing nearly as much as she would have if her life hadn't taken a drastic turn of events, she could still easily remember the bulge above her waistline. Her lips pulled into a gentle smile and she turned to the back of the bar, inspecting how well it had been taken care of the past week in her absence. It seemed... Messy. Sticky, even. She'd have to remind the bartenders as well to clean up a little better after themselves than throwing plastic 2 ounce cups over the spigot shoved in the alcohol bottles.

She turned to make her way over to the light switches, flicking on three or four of them. The daylight would provide the extra light over the booths for now. Until then she could take to refilling salt and pepper containers, then focus back in on restocking the alcohol shelves. And although she still felt on her toes in anxiousness of yet another person coming in to scoop her off without a fight, she could feel the confidence slowly drifting back in. She grabbed the remote off of the back of the POS system, turning to the televisions to at least have something playing in the background. She couldn't turn the music on from here - that would have to be done in her office, but the noise was good company at the very least. Against the rhythm she hummed her own tune. The Shimmering Starfish was back under her control at long last. Once again she had payroll on schedule, employees that she had finally been able to meet in person, and items stocked yet again; there was no chance of running out of a bottle for at least a week or two depending on the influx of buyers. Essentially she had pushed her social life, her new... She swallowed, a sudden blush rushing over her cheeks. Quickly she snatched up the salt and pepper shakers, twisting the caps off one by one.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Surprisingly perky"

Max had a bit of a spring in his step as he walked down the streets of Soleil. Maybe it was because he'd just gotten his first full night of sleep since Camille introduced him to the newest Street Fighter game (which the presence of light-blue stubble on his chin and upper lip confirmed was pretty much the only thing he'd been doing for the past few weeks), or maybe it was because he was going to see Bree for the first time in what felt like ages, or at least he was under the impression that he was. That blonde woman who lives next to him... Sarah, he recalled, she and her weird amnesiac boyfriend (?) brought him to this bar and told him that she owned the place. Having never actually seen her there before, however, and not knowing her work schedule, he wasn't quite sure that was still true. Still, it was worth a shot, and if anything, it at least got him off the couch for a bit.

Upon reaching the glass door that sealed the entrance to the place, Max pulled it open, though not before noticing that the place looked rather empty. While this was to be expected of a bar this early in the day (seriously, who drinks at 10 AM, he thought), it was still kind of surprising to see a business on the busy Soleil streets look so abandoned. Interrupting his normal humming of a certain song (seriously, you try playing Street Fighter online and not have that stuck in your head), he softly called out "Hello?" to grab the attention of anyone who might be inside, because obviously there had to be someone there, otherwise the door wouldn't be unlocked, right?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:53 pm
MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Cozied Up And Cool~Feeling: Reminiscent; Happy; Focused.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

Each compact container glided itself across the cool bar top as she finished it up, twisting the cap back on and sliding it off to the "completed" area she had designated as the her right side. It had practically become rhythmic to the music tapping along to her head and suddenly, she wanted the bar music to come on. The electric beat of the electro-swing station had been compelling each time she came in and, she had to wonder, if any of her employees bothered turning it on in her absence. For sure this past week the bar had been a lot more packed than she had seen from the numbers over the past couple of months. Pride swelled in her chest, the corners of her lips tugging into a smile as she tapped the toe of her brown heel behind her. Her curls desperately tugged at the hem of her beanie, a chocolate color to match her shoes - and gave warmth to her red sweater - before bouncing back in their assigned place. She lifted her head as she capped the last of the salt shakers, her fingers immediately pairing them up together to count the correct evens. Each of the shaker lids caught between her middle and ring finger, slid directly out in front of her in their appropriate vertical lines.

She might have surpassed the customer if it weren't for his blatantly oblivious voice that brought her attention back up to a head of blue hair. Was he blind? She snorted softly and planted her hands palms down against the counter. "Max?" She began. How long had it been? Two... Two and a half, three weeks? She quirked a dark eyebrow in his direction. What in the world would he be doing in a bar so early in the morning? Her amethyst gaze fell back on the "staff only" doorway. She had every intention of coming here to clean up the mess made over the course of the week - an easy task after seeing the utter destruction's worth of two or three months. She tilted her head and rounded her way from behind the bar, padding her hands over each bar stool she crossed until she stood a few feet or so away from him. He hadn't come to visit, and she hadn't exactly known where he lived, much less his nor Camille's phone number - assuming either of them had one. But, regardless, she was warmed by the idea of him surviving in the city rather... Her eyes caught over his appearance. Shall she say "well"? She planted a fist firmly on her hip. "Where've you been?" It was more of a casual question than a stern interrogation. She hadn't been offended by his absence, but more vaguely worried than anything. "I was starting to think you went on another world tour." Then again, her emotional, mental, and physical state had been a bit preoccupied.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:18 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

After standing in the doorway looking off into the distance for a few seconds, he heard a familiar voice coming from his peripheral vision. Turning his head to look at the source, he found his brunette-haired friend standing behind the bar. How he missed her in his initial once-over of the place was beyond his comprehension, seeing as how obvious she seemed now, being pretty much the only living thing in the joint other than himself. He gave her a wave and a friendly "Hey!" before walking over to the bar and plopping himself down on one of the stools, hunching over slightly to rest his forearms on the counter. "Gimme your strongest brew, bar maiden!" He jokingly commanded with a teasing smirk. He still couldn't really see her as the bartending type, even with her standing right in front of him behind a bar, but, welp, there she was. "How've you been, Bree?" he spoke in a slightly softer, friendlier voice, straightening out his posture ever so slightly.

When it came to the question of where he'd been all this time, and why he'd gone completely off the radar for pretty much the entirety of January, he didn't quite feel comfortable giving her the real answer at first. The world explorer, Maxwell Sullivan, staying inside and playing a video game for all that time? She'd probably think a whole lot less of him if he told her that. So, he began thinking of clever excuses on the fly. Camille's mother died? No, that's my mom, too... Uhm... Highly contagious disease? Nah, she'd probably want to see the doctor's record... "Where have I been? Uh..." He decided to tell the truth, but be purposely vague about it so as not to incriminate himself. "I've been spending a lot of time at my place. Haven't really seen a reason to go out with this cold weather, y'know?" Another world tour? Pssh, like he had that kind of money. Plus, Camille wouldn't last a day without him around.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:59 pm
MasterDenton
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image
Artie Hopper

"Haaaaah.." Artie let out a sigh as he walked down the sidewalk, it had been a bit over two weeks since he'd arrived, but he was still having some trouble settling in. He had explored the town a bit and got a job that seemed to be going well enough, despite the fact that so many women seem to take his self-defense classes. Because of this, he was a bit stressed out thanks to his fear and on top of that hasn't even found any people to hang out with. "Hey Epsilon, Gamma... Am I what they call a loner?" He questioned with a sigh. 'Well, sort of.. You are pretty shy.' Epsilon replied, 'And you have a fear of women, so that's also not helping.' Gamma added as Artie sighed again. "Don't remind me.. Let's get some food." He replied as he made a beeline towards 'The Shimmering Starfish'.

Upon entering, he saw a man sitting at the bar as well as a woman, possibly the bartender or owner speaking to him. Feeling a bit uncomfortable and not wanting to disrupt their conversation, he went over to a table and sat down before picking up the small standing menu on the table. He looked at what was all on it. "Hmm... maybe I should get the chicken tenders, fries and nachos." He said in a bit quieter tone so that he wouldn't bother the two chatting. He decided also to get a soda with it, sometimes it can be a curse to have a large appetite, but it was something he was long used to, so he might as well enjoy being able to eat as much as he wants without gaining nearly no fat thanks to his constitution and his daily training in martial arts.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:31 pm
MasterDenton

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User ImageUser Image

She laughed, watching him from the corner of her peripherals as he passed by and raised himself into a stool. With a roll of her eyes, she turned herself and strutted behind the bar, feeling over the few glass bottles nearby and swiping a glass instead. "Riiiight. Assuming you can handle my 'strongest brew'." She quipped, filling the glass with a chunk of ice and water to top it off. A drop fell off the edge, quickly - and with some help of her powers - directed back into the rest of the pool. Her hand pushed the bottom towards him, allowing it to pause a few inches from the edge. Oh yeah. She still had it. Now then. After patting her hands dry of any dust, she ran her hand over the edge of the bartending station before looking up to him. The same sapphire orbs stared back at her as she remembered those years ago. "Better." She began. "A lot better." There had been so many things to contribute to that, but one thing in particular held the forefront of her mind. Now what was that? No reason to go out in the cold weather? Her memory flaunted back onto the last week of sun soaking she had crossed into, appreciation and happiness lining each reel of film. "I would have thought you'd be all over this place by now, but hold that thought."

She paused, unable to take the dreary quiet voices of the television any longer hanging just above the booths nearby. Leisurely she made her way back into her office, settling down in the untouched and unmarked chair to put Pandora on. It didn't take long for the music to begin above the patron area. Better. She'd have to make an employee handbook for her absence. She did put a lot on the few that had come in her worst time, and perhaps she should have closed down the bar between then, but at least they had been semi-responsible on at least arriving on time and giving the service customers needed on arrival. She pushed the back door open again and crossed behind the bar once more. "Now then." She started, leaning over the edge and laying her arms onto the black rubber mesh; a huge mistake. Immediately she stood back up, scrunching her nose. Ew! When was the last time this thing had been cleaned this past week?! The glimmering essence of dried alcohol could be seen shimmering on the bottom of her ivory arms. "Disgusting..." She muttered. "But yeah, I thought you would have been in Mykronos at the very least. Looking for the Nanoa fruit." She wondered, if maybe, Camille would have enjoyed the exploration a little more. She suckled in her lip and twisted the tabs on the sink, shoving her arms in as far as they would go and waiting for the water to rinse off all it could. Just as she reached for a paper towel, the familiar ding above the door softly rang out in one mellow tone.

An unfamiliar brunette male slid his way into the booths located against the wall and away from the bar. It wasn't until upon realization that perhaps they came to the bar for food as she watched him pluck the menu off the edge of the table; and not solely for drinks at all. How silly of her! Holding up a single pointer finger, she excused herself from the conversation and clicked her way to the boy. "Good morning!" She cooed excitedly. "My name is Bree and I'll be taking care of you today." She had never much cared for the waitress introduction, but it was certainly better than 'Ey what can I get ya'. "Can I get you started with anything?" She placed her hand on the edge of the table adjacent to his, tilting her head towards her shoulder and placing the opposite hand on her hip awaiting his answer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:15 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

He wasn't really expecting an alcoholic beverage, considering he's not really a big fan of drinking, and Bree was well-aware of that, so he was really appreciative of the fact that she'd gotten him a big ol' mug of ice water instead of the booze of the day. As she slid it down the bar, he almost reached his hand out to catch it like one of those cowboys in the old western movies Camille liked to watch, but he figured he didn't have the coordination to do that, and it'd probably just wind up with broken glass and a very unhappy bartender. Luckily for him, the glass stopped just about square in front of him, the liquid lapping a little against the side of the glass as it came to a stop. After letting it settle for a few seconds, he reached out with his slightly overworked button- er, right hand, and grasped onto the slightly-perspiring glass, the chill making his arm twitch a little. He brought it to his lips and took a large glug of the water, only to make an over-exaggerated shiver as he brought the glass back down to the counter. "Ooh, strong stuff!" He remarked back at Bree, a heavy air of sarcasm and a playful grin on his face.

He was about to reply to her remark about being all over the place, even raising his index finger like he usually did when he wanted to emphasize a point, but then Bree dashed off into the back room of the bar to do... Something. He just kinda sat there, kicking his legs idly in front of him like a bored child, though he jolted a little as the music suddenly started, flooding the bar from the speakers overhead. Soon after it came on, Bree returned from the back room, and Max was ready to start his speech anew before she laid her arms in something foul. Max recoiled a bit in disgust as she pulled back, curling his upper lip a little as he looked at the sticky substance on her arms. "Ee-yuck..." The expression of disgust quickly faded to one of curiosity as she mentioned the fruit. He'd heard about that before, but he couldn't recall where... "Nanoa, Nanoa, Nanoa..." he mumbled to himself, tapping the counter with his fingers as he tried to recall why in the world that sounded so familiar... And then it hit him, like a friggin' freight train. "Oh! Isn't that the thing that you eat with someone you're sweet on and you find out if you're meant to be or something? You don't... Actually believe that, do you?" Max didn't put much credit into superstition, with both Sullivan siblings being raised in a more logical manner than most. Until he saw proof, he wasn't going to believe it. "Besides, I haven't found the right person yet..." Well, in actuality, the right person might've been standing right in front of him, but he wasn't going to straight-up ask her if she wanted to go find some fruit that may or may not do what's advertised. Besides, Rayen would be really disappointed, as well. Man, love was hard...

But, before the two could get into a debate about whether or not the Nanoa fruit actually existed, Bree dashed off to take care of whoever had just come through the door. He didn't know why he expected her full attention right now, especially seeing as how she was at work, but he seemed fine with it. He gave her a nod in response, looking back to his water with a content hum. It was nice to be out of the house, at least.

MasterDenton

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:45 pm
MasterDenton
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image
Artie Hopper

When the woman, Bree, came over and spoke to him, the boy quickly tensed up noticeable bit. "U-Umm y-yeah.. I-I wanted t-to order some f-food.." He replied with an intimidated stutter as he picked up the menu and made a poor attempt at hiding a bit behind it to make it look like he was just reading off it. "I-I w-wanted t-to get the c-chicken tenders, fries, n-nachos, a-and a s-soda, g-ginger ale, p-please.. I-If that's a-alright.." He said what he wanted with his continued stutter, but with a rather polite tone. 'Bear with it.. resist the urge to run..' He thought to himself as he looked at Bree before moving his sight to the man still sitting at the counter and couldn't help but feel a bit bad for interrupting their conversation. He looked down a bit as he hid a bit behind the menu again, it was clear that the boy was rather uncomfortable. 'You're doing your best, Master. You'll get over this fear soon enough!' Epsilon said with a cheerful tone in the boy's head. "I hoped so.." He muttered quietly in reply.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:05 pm
MasterDenton

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User ImageUser Image

A dark eyebrow curved inquisitively above her rounded amethyst orb. Each word was stuttered out to her as if she had come to intimidate him by purposes unbeknownst to him. But calmly, she stood nearby, smiling softly as he finally relayed the entirety of his order to her. "Ginger ale, nachos, chicken tenders, and a side of fries-" There was no need for her to write a singular entity's order down; her years of waitressing and bartending experience was enough proof of that. "Give it ten or so minutes and I'll have it slid your way!" She rapped her knuckles on the edge of his table and crossed her way to the POS system located on the other side of the bar. A blue "Aloha" signal bounced on the edges of the black screen just until she tapped the edge of her finger against it. All the while the weight of Max's question hammered down on the back of her mind. Did she believe it? She tossed her gaze back up to the man thoughtfully, then over the system screen and entering in the brunette's order. She supposed she did... Hell, she was hopeful she would have been able to partake of the challenge again once she moved to Soleil officially. It had always been the fruit - ha - of her objective; just out of grasp. And as he had mentally expressed, without telling her, she always remembered the same thing. At the time, she had no one to participate in the trials with.

At the time.

She sighed softly and plucked another glass off the top stack nearby. She had forgotten the likelihood of the situation. Camille had been skeptical of the school's curse back then too. And Max... She peered down to the soda gun within her hand, pushing down on the "G" indicating Gingerale. Well, she couldn't remember him ever finding his actual soul mate. Hence, he had no one to switch bodies with and therefore likely wouldn't believe in the curse. She rolled her shoulder, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Well I don't see why not. Koizora's was true enough, right?" And why wouldn't she believe it? Inhuman things had become a first nature at the very instance she found out her true species. She watched the pale-ish liquid fall over the ice cubes, almost missing her cue to stop the pump overall lest it fall over the edges of the glass. Dropping in a black straw, she pulled a cork board circle and made her way back to the boy, laying it, then the drink, down in front of him. "Lemme know if you need anything, mmk?" She smiled absently, then turned on her heel to come back to Max, patting her hands off from nothing other than habit in the process.

She supposed it could sound a bit bizarre when it came right down to it. But... With how many things she had seen simply by working at a school of supernatural beings, hardly anything was hard to believe at this point. "I'm surprised you don't with knowing what I can do." She snickered.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:43 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Man, that kid seemed... Really strange. Was he talking to himself? And why was he so intimidated by Bree? It's not like she was gonna slug him in the arm or anything. Nah, that was reserved for him when he made a stupid joke to her (those punches were well deserved, trust me). But honestly, Bree was like the least intimidating person he knew (well, frail little Camille not counted, but even then, she'd been training at the gym and getting a bit more aggressive), and this dude was shaking like she was the grim reaper here to take him to the underworld. He shook his head before turning around in his stool again, waiting for Bree to return.

Upon her swinging back around the bar, he gave a dismissive shrug to her remark about Koizora. "Eh, all I heard about that was a bunch of hearsay and legends." It was true, he hadn't experienced the legend of Koizora in his short time there, not really having the time to find his so-called soul mate in between his studies and bumming around with Bree. Who knows, maybe the woman of his destiny was sitting beside him in class the entire time and he didn't realize it? Bah, he didn't really believe in the whole destiny thing, either, so the whole concept of 'soul mates' seemed downright silly to him with his belief of the future being ever-changing. "I'll believe it when I see it." He further remarked, sounding oddly similar to a jaded old man, and suspiciously more like his father than he'd like to admit. Before he could go off on a tangent about how stuff like that was a bunch of bull hooey until proven otherwise, Bree took off to cater to the awkward kid sitting at the booth, leaving him humming Ken's theme again to pass the time. Around the time she came back, he was getting rather into it, now somewhat quietly singing it aloud while nodding his head, only to stop suddenly when Bree began again. "Well, I mean, I've actually seen the stuff you can do. It's not like you've been all talk like all of these silly legends." He was honestly surprised he didn't know too much about the supernatural before he went to Koizora, honestly, seeing as how widespread the magical beings seemed to be there and in Soleil... Were his parents trying to hide him from that as well?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:16 pm
MasterDenton
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image
Artie Hopper

"A-Alright.. t-thank you.." Artie replied with a light nod and a poor attempt at a smile which only looked awkward, at least he tried. When she had walked away, the boy let out a light sigh as his tension slowly went away. His thoughts were still on trying to find out the reason of his power, why Epsilon and Gamma suddenly appeared eleven years ago when he almost died. "I wish we could find some information about this ability.." He said in a slightly quieter speaking voice so that he wouldn't bother the conversation of the other two in the bar. 'I'm sorry we couldn't be much help in this regard. But, it is really strange that we can't find any information about us.' Epsilon replied with sigh as well. 'Yeah, the closest thing to us is from that fictional novel from the far east, but even then those wolves were just a light black color and I don't think they had red eyes either.' Gamma added, the novel he spoke of was one he got interested in reading and was the reason why Artie's ability was named this way. "True.. and we did check out the mythology of Apollo as well, but that was a dead end. I don't think this power can be so unique that there is no information about-." Artie replied, but he quickly became quiet when Bree returned with his drink with a straw in it. "A-Ah.. t-thanks... I-I'll d-do that.." The boy had once again returned to that stutter despite talking normally moments ago. Artie could only put his down on the table and let out another sigh as the woman walked off again, "But I also want to get rid of this fear...I feel that if I did that, maybe things would go better for us.." He said as he lifted his head and moved the drink on the coaster closer to him and drank some of his ginger ale.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:18 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:12 pm
Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel had been wandering around the city for hours now before he spotted a bar. It was the perfect place to get information about the city plus he also felt like getting a drink. He made his way to the entrancd an opened the door as he walked inside. Everything looked very nice, nicer than the bars he was used to. He looked around, his eyes scanning the place a bit in awe before he saw a woman in heels walking, he could see her heel breaking and her falling even though it hadnt happened yet so he casually made his way to her and her heel broke but he caught her quickly. Sometimes his powers could come in handy. "Careful there." He said and the girl chuckled 'Thanks' she said before taking her heels off and walking off. Once she was gone Joel sat down on one of the stools and looked atthe bartender. "Hi. I would like some beer." He said and the bartender nodded before handing him some beer.It seemed to be a brand from whatever place this was. Joel was there by mistake or so he thought.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games