Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:28 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester heard the tanned male calling out to the bespectacled man, who was identified as Fisher, but with the depiction of the beatboxer having the looks of the child being brought up again by the waiter, his brow twitched in annoyance once more but decided not say anything about it. After all, he certainly didn't want to spook out the timid guy who was possibly the acquaintance of his co-worker. Then, the informal introduction came about, with the waiter introducing himself as Sahar. He smiled back at him casually. "Nice meeting as you as well, Sahar. You can call me Chester." As the waiter left to check on his companion, he heard about the abdominal scar and the DJ felt bad for the poor dude. The questions about Fisher would wait a bit until the waiter was finished conversing with him.

Plus, the emergence of a new customer distracted him and his orange orbs took notice of the woman who questioned if the place was open. While Sahar politely answered to the lady, Chester hopped out of the chair and stretched out his arms, releasing the tension while lifting his body through the tips of his toes. "Time for me to show my prowess in baking, then," his voice was enthusiastic as he put his arms down and returned to the kitchen, ready and eager to go to work.

Mood: slightly annoyed, curious, enthusiastic and eager
Company: Sahar, Fisher, a female customer (Summer)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer had a vague feeling that she had walked in on something. She could sense the awkward tension in the air and rubbed her arm a little as she considered backing up towards the door and finding somewhere else to eat. Before she had a chance to do that though, the white haired male in the room spoke up and told her to find a seat before somewhat short red head mentioned showing off his cooking skills. Well, at least they didn't seem annoyed that she had walked in. Feeling eyes on her, she then glanced over at the red head that was standing next to her. Her blue eyes focused on the shorter male's face as she smiled at him softly before heading over to one of the tables and pulling out a chair. After sitting down, she would just now have to wait for a menu to be brought to her.

She typically didn't eat at 'fancy' restaurants like these, so she wasn't really sure what to expect. But from judging how the place was decorated, she was sure that her meal probably wouldn't be as cheap as running to a fast food joint. Oh well, this was her fresh start at a new life, she deserved to indulge once in a while... it just wouldn't be a regular thing and she still had to find a store after this as she had a lot of shopping to do. The woman then chewed at the inside of her cheek a little as she started wondering how she was going to get her groceries home. She should have brought her bike... Well, she would figure it out.

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing first day in a new city
                                                                        x ooc chat

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Sahar honestly hadn't noticed how short Fisher was. It hadn't been apparent when he was stuck in the wall and once he was free everything was so hectic that his height had been the last thing on the Djinn's mind. It wasn't that he had anything against short people either, it was just that Chester's features seemed more childlike than the mushi. Looking at him now, it was clear that Fisher was rather short and Sahar once again couldn't help but notice just how cute the man was.

Seeing the redhead blush made him want to tease him a bit, however, he didn't want to do anything to agitate Fisher's injuries. "Is that so? I am touched to hear that." He laughed lightly. It would probably be best to get in touch with Sage so he could come pick up his brother, but he had already come all the way here and there was little doubt he came here just for Sahar. He had only given Sage his number and address, he hadn't mentioned where he worked at all, so Fisher must have stumbled across him on accident.

Once the woman went to find a seat he turned back to Fisher to give him a reassuring smile. "It is fine, I am happy to see you are doing well actually. I can not talk at the moment, though, so how about you have a seat too and have something to eat?" He suggested as he grabbed two menus, handing one to the mushi before heading over to where the woman sat. "I apologize for the confusion. Welcome to Taste of Itlay, my name is Sahar and I will be your server. Would you like to hear our specials for the day?" He asked as he placed the menu in front of her.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: relieved, working. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher noticed the female smile at him before she turned and meandered off, quiet in her effort of finding and selecting a table to sit at like Sahar recommended. He only looked up once he knew her back was turned, hoping he hadn't given the wrong impression to have been caught staring. He lifted his hand to wave, but the pointlessness dawned on him quickly enough for him to disguise the movement by grabbing a fistful of the orange strands that laid against his brow. Since when has he gotten so bad at talking to people? He had been depressed ever since Luka, he guessed. The mushi looked at the cast on his arm absently, his hair springing around his face as Sahar chuckled. H-He hadn't meant it like that! "A-Ah! You know--- to thank you! Y-You saved my life, s-so...!" Sage had relayed to him that the dijin had refused any reward, but the man who'd been so close to much worse wounds than the ones he came out with couldn't possibly let it go!

"So let me repay you!" He quieted, lips sealed firmly as his wide emerald colored irisis shone pleadingly into the magnificent gold ones of the tan man. He grabbed the menu before breaking his try at puppy eyes, puffing out one cheek in a dissatisfied pout before toddling over to a window seat. The sun had gone behind the clouds again, but he was sure it'd be back soon. He only glowered up at the sky for a few moments, then trickled his gaze across his menu. He'd almost forgotten he was hungry. He wanted the biggest bowel of pasta he could get, and something really sweet too- and cinnamon-y! The orange haired employee had gone back to the kitchen without much more of a fuss, so he assumed the issue had been laid aside for now. Fisher didn't usually get angry when people called him short. It wasn't untrue, and he accepted who he was enough to pay it no mind at all. So he was molecular! That only made him special.

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Guilty, Hopeful ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, Chester, Summer ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sage dressed me ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

Once he was finally there inside the kitchen, he closed the door, breathing in a sigh of relief. It was a good thing that he kept his cool even with the teasings about his height that blurted out from Sahar's mouth. He still needed to focus on what to serve as dessert for the guests. His plan today was to make something easy yet delicious, something that the guests could pick up with hands after the meal. That was when he decided to create the chocolate, hazelnut and banana pizza. There was still some baking involved especially with the crust, but otherwise, eschewing the step involving the flattening of the crust with his hands, the rest was easy peasy. He put on his gloves before starting on the task

He first looked for fresh dough that was made prior to the opening of the establishment and worked his way around it, releasing the air before cutting and dividing the first batch into smaller portions and flattening them with his hands. He then put the dough onto the pizza dishes that were oiled for easier removal. The ginger-haired hummed a small tune, lips moving quietly as he put the batch into the pre-heated oven and activating the timer. After spotting a huge jar of chocolate hazelnut spread on the work bench, he placed the container close to him before fetching some bananas and peeling them off. He sliced them into thick circles and put them on the bowl, making sure that the supply was ready for the orders later on.

Mood: relieved, now at work
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer's blue eyes scanned over the menu for a moment before she was approached by the white haired waiter again. Looking up at him, she smiled softly, but shook her head. "No thank you. I think I know what I want to order already. The chicken Alfredo looks like a delicious choice." She said as she smiled up at him again before she remembered she should probably give him her drink choice as well. "Oh, and could I get a creme soda as well please." She added on as she folded the menu closed and held it towards the man for him to take.

x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x ooc Sorry for the short reply

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Fisher really was a sweet guy for wanting to thank Sahar himself. He preferred to think that he just helped the mushi out of a bind, saying that he saved his life seemed so dramatic. Besides, he really didn't want to think of what might have happened if they hadn't managed to get Fisher out of the wall...Sahar still felt bad about not being able to help him sooner.

The last thing he wanted was a reward for helping the smaller man, he was happy enough knowing that the redhead was fine now. It was a bit of a surprise when Fisher stated that he wanted to repay him, and Sahar's first instinct was to refuse, however, his earnest appeal made him falter. How could he say no to a face like that? He didn't say anything more after handing Fisher his menu, though the subject stayed on the djinn's mind as he went to his first customer. While waiting for her order he took out his notepad, jotting down her request when it was given.

"Chicken Alfredo it is; a wonderful choice too."
He hummed, returning her smile as he jotted down her drink as well before taking the menu. "Alright then, I will be right back with your creme soda. If you think of anything else you might want feel free to ask." He gave her another smile then headed to Fisher's table, where the smaller man seemed to be pouting. What a cute guy, Sahar really wished he could give him a little squeeze.

"You know, I was happy to help you, so you do not have to repay me." He started with a sheepish smile. He hadn't forgotten the determination in those emerald orbs earlier, though. "However, if you insist on giving me something, maybe we could go on a date? It does not have to be to dinner or anything, we could just go for a walk. When you feel better, of course!" It seemed like an easy enough request. It wouldn't be too much trouble for Fisher and it wouldn't cost him any money if he didn't want it to. "If you can think of a better was to repay me then that is fine too. I really am fine with the way things are...Anyway, have you decided on what you want?"

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: relieved, working. <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:03 am
User Image

User Image

Fisher had probably read the same few names and descriptions for several appetizers three or four times before he realized he had been in his own head for a few minutes. He focused in in the words with a small shake of his head, skipping down to the entrees and desserts. Could he finish a three course meal by himself? He probably shouldn't try eating that much regardless, the doctor did say to take it very, very easy the first few days after her cut him open. The red head visibly shuttered, placing the menu down as he forced his thoughts in a different direction. Not quick enough, the mushi quickly drying his lashes as he glanced out of the window. The sun peeked out for a time, but it was fading again. It was pretty his the clouds were moving, though! He wanted to paint it. He hadn't painted in maybe a month! Oh, how tragic!

The twenty year old swept his bangs to one side, noticing Sahar approach before turning away from the window. He blinked a few times, lowering the hand that had curled against his cheek and taking a deep breath to object. His lips parted, but he waited of his own accord, sensing that there was more to listen to. And he was right, Sarah prodded on with a suggestion that came right out of left field for the ethereal being. His first thought was to not jump to conclusions, assuming he meant an actual date, but he felt his cheeks suddenly burn into a mellow fever anyway. "Eh?" He wouldn't he teasing an injured man! If he wanted to hang out, he would have said hang out. Right?!

Fisher buttoned his lips, flitted his gaze down to the table, then back to the dijin as he encouraged the artist to order. No, he didn't know a better way than what the male asked for directly. He'd been ready to offer anything. He was probably vaguely blending into his hair, though his brows furrowed. Why a date? He didn't think over friendly accosiation would come even remotely to mind after his they met. He nodded, touching the side of his glasses as he inhaled to speak. "Ahm..." Which would be less awkward, ordering first or giving his answer? "I-I...um. I don't know what to say." He sorta admitted it, blurted it really. He was very old, so it wasn't overwhelming in theory, but this body felt what it chose and he was subject to it.

His fingers curled over his mouth, and having said it, he felt it acceptable to fall silent so he could properly dismiss the flustered stir in his chest. He was able to comply a few seconds later. "I'm not against it...you can name the date and time. We can decide together...what to do." His gaze quickened back to the server's face and he smiled widely. "A cream soda, please! Also~ the bacon and mushroom parmesan spaghetti!" He hummed, offering forth the menu once a confirming nod was given and the order written down. He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting, he didn't actually think he'd find Sahar on the first day. Real date it just a play on words, Fisher was happy regardless! Sahar saved him, and this was how he could repay him!

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Surprised, Cautious ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, Chester, Summer ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sage dressed me ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:31 am
User Image

Chester was almost done with the task for the preparation, the quantities reserved for around five to six solo pizzas since the customer flow was steady and the baking time was short. Though it was different from working in the kitchen, he was attuned with the notions of working with the dough and putting on the topping since he baked some pizzas as part of his participation at summer workshops for Italian food during his break from school. It was like old times except that the area was different from before. But still, he had to learn the intricacies since the industrialized kitchen had a different set-up from back home. He still had time to master Italian desserts that were usually part of the menu, because after all, he was working at such an Italian restaurant.

He took a brief glance at how Sahar interacted with customers, especially the female who had just dropped by earlier on. Though their initial introduction was less than pleasant, he hoped that they could get along as workmates. After all, he was just new to that scenario and the half-djinn may be experienced for quite some time now. He admitted that the tanned male was not that bad of a person, though he had to check his mouth at times. The ginger-haired glanced at his watch; ten seconds left and he should start picking up the tools to spread the delicious paste onto the pizza before applying the bananas. Immediately, he departed back to the kitchen to commence on adding the toppings, slicing the pizzas and plating them.

Mood: busy, but taking a quick glance
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Had he...said something weird? Fisher hadn't seemed happy about him turning down his offer at first, but he had continued to listen quietly until he offered his suggestion. His face began to turn red immediately, clearly flustered. Sahar didn't think his request was odd, the redhead was cute and he wouldn't mind getting to know him better. Just because their meeting had been a bad experience didn't mean he couldn't be interested in the mushi. He didn't think it was a bad thing to make his intentions clear either.

Sahar tilted his head to the side as he watched Fisher curiously, a small smile curling his lips as his face only reddened further. The djinn truly had a weakness for cute people it was hard to resist teasing him! He managed to stay quiet, though, only giving an amused snort when he admitted to not knowing what to say. "That is alright, you may take your time." Sahar assured him. Perhaps it would be best to give him some more time...

Before the waiter could offer to come back after dropping off the other customer's order, Fisher pulled himself together and gave him an answer. Oh, he was willing to go on a date, how wonderful! Sahar grinned, golden-brown eyes lighting up in delight. "Okay! That would be great!" He would have to check his work schedule and see when he had a day off. How exciting~

He nodded when Fisher gave his order then took his menu. "Very well then, I will be back in a moment with your drink." The blond gave him another smile before heading to the kitchen to do just that, pausing to put the menus at the counter. The orders were given to the chiefs and he filled two glasses with ice and cream soda, humming quietly all the while. When he headed back out he paused, taking note of Chester. "Excuse me, Chester, was it? Do you think you can make a small, light desert for the redheaded gentleman I was talking to earlier? I will pay for it later, I think he could use a nice treat after what he has been through the past few days."

After making his request he went back to the young woman's table to give her her drink. "Here you are, ma'am, your order will be out shortly." Sahar gave her a polite smile then headed back to Fisher's table. Sahar had just sat down his drink when a thought came to him. "Fisher, did they say how long it would be until your wounds are healed? I would like to wait until you are better schedule our date." The mushi seemed to be getting along fine, so his injuries might not be that serious, but Sahar still didn't want to risk him hurting himself again.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, working. <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer sat in her seat, gently tapping her nails on the table while the other hand held her phone. She was scrolling through her Facebook page, but quickly turned off the device and dropped it into her purse just before the white haired waiter returned to the table again. "Thank you." She said, smiling at him before she looked at the glass in front of her. Picking it up, she took a sip before smiling a bit. It tasted very good. Glancing around the restaurant again, she once again took a sip of her drink while she waited for her food.

x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x ooc Sorry for the short reply emotion_8c

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Sahar looked pleased with the answer he was given, Fisher folding his hands under the table to keep from fidgeting with them until the male took his leave. The self proclaimed florist then exhaled a slow, long breath, his gaze flickering over to the dark haired woman from before. She wwas about two tables away from him, not far if he wanted to strike conversation. And he sorta did, though he didn't know a polite way to call someone without sounding a little awkward. That could just be his personal feelings since he was flustered anyhow. The dijin's amused snort had only ruffled the flare on his cheeks just when he thought he'd gotten ahold of himself. He was surprised because it hadn't crossed his own mind given the duress he'd been under. He was, well, flattered. But that was besides the point of why he stole a glance at the other seated diner at the moment. She was alluring and well- ah, no, that sounded creepy-- He wanted to draw her, but alas, he had no supplies. The mushi was half afraid to miss out on the chance to catch someone who...how to put it.

Fisher looked over his shoulder at the small reservation stand that stood to greet customers at the door. From here, somewhat behind it, he could see the typical little plastic three crayon packages and a stack of coloring mats. He was tempted and debated silently, stopping his mid body turn when he felt his stitches pull. As immature as it may look, the crayons and paper were free. Checking to make sure his server wasn't returning with his drink, the artist hopped out of his chair and padded to the front of the restaurant again. He took about five packets of crayons -hoping it wasn't too exaggerated- and three place mats before returning to his table. Immediately he opened the crayons and peeled off the paper labels, stuffing them back into the plastic as to not leave little scraps of trash along the table top. Once more he glanced at the woman, laying down the naked crayons to rub his forearm. "Im sorry if this is forward..." The red head trailed off, hoping it was enough pause to get her attention. "But, you belong on a canvas."

He wasn't trying to flirt. In fact, his eyes finally became sober again as he studied her face over. "I'm sorry, again, if its forward. Can I draw you? I'm a freelance artist and I didn't want you to leave before I could ask." Fisher grinned sheepishly, shrugging just as nonchalant before he folded his hands into his lap again. His cast might present some difficulties, not that that reason alone would stop him. What did, for the moment, was Sahar returning to serve their drinks. His eyes lit up as he observed the creamy white syrup and cream swirl through the carbotated water. Italian cream soda was better than the store bought kind. "Thank you!" He quickly shuffled the rolling crayons aside, making eye contact with the server as he presented his next question. Fisher huffed at this gently, buttoning his lips shut for a few short seconds. "The physician said I needed two to three weeks recovery time." The answer was mildly and distastefully grumbled. He didn't want to take it easy for that long, it was stupid! If it wasnt obvious already, the mushi had no intentions to sit still that whole time, so Sage -and maybe Sahar too- would just have to accept it!

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Surprised, Cautious ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, Chester, Summer ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sage dressed me ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:05 am
User Image

Using the mittens to meticulously extract the pans from the oven, Chester was still humming a tune. Once they were put onto the workstation, Chester began applying the toppings, spreading the hazelnut spread onto the freshly baked crust before arranging the bananas on top. Fetching the circular pizza cutter from the rack, he precisely cut the creation into four slices. It was meant to be a solo serving, though two people could also share if they would want to. The slices were then served onto the small plate before sending the dish out for the customer who ordered a serving. Indeed, it was like clockwork, though the ginger-haired wiped the perspiration off his brow with an attached handkerchief tucked into the shirt pocket for easier accessibility.

Hours had passed and there was a total of seven servings he had completed so far. The commentaries were mostly positive for his first work on the job, though it was not without some shortcomings, with the brand being mostly a bit too sweet for some people's tastes. He wouldn't mind that, though; Chester would definitely add more toppings later on for the sweet dessert pizzas aside from chocolate and Nutella. Indeed, that would be much better.

Mood: busy as hell
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It didn't seem like Chester had heard him, absorbed in his work as he had been. Oh well, that was fine. It was probably for the best, actually, Sahar didn't know if there were foods Fisher wasn't supposed to eat while he was healing...When he returned to the red-head he was surprised to find that the had obtained a few crayons and place mats to entertain himself with. How curious. His head tilted to the side as he examined the items briefly, but he didn't chide Fisher for taking the items. They were there for guests after all.

Sahar let out an amused huff at the stubborn look on the mushi's face. He really didn't like sitting still, did he? That was worrying, given his current state, but there was no helping some things. Fisher seemed like quite a free spirit and he could admire that. "I see, just be sure not to push yourself too hard. We can wait two weeks before our date, alright?" Sahar would hate it if his injuries worsened while in his care, he was sure Sage wouldn't appreciate it either...

"I will go check on your dish. If you need anything else feel free to ask." Sahar decided to leave Fisher to his drawing and returned to the kitchen to see if anyone needed help.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, working. <<<<<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer calmly sipped at her creme soda before she tilted her head a little bit as she had a feeling that someone was looking at her. Not soon after she got the feeling, someone spoke to her. "Huh?" She said softly as she turned to the red head that was sitting at another table. Her sapphire blue eyes looked over at him for a moment before her eyes widened just a little bit and she blushed darkly. "O-Oh. I wouldn't mind having you draw me." She said a little shyly as she didn't get asked t be drawn every day, so she was a little flattered by the request. Before the male could speak again, his attention was taken away by the white haired waiter once again. Summer just hoped that the red head had heard what she had said to him. Watching as the white haired man left, she took a sip of the cream soda again before glancing at the red headed male once again. "Um. My name is Summer." She said to him, smiling a little. If she was going to let him draw her, she figured that she might as well tell him her name... if he wanted to know.

x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x ooc

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games