Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia turned slightly red when she said that she had a cute look. It was a compliment she didn't really expect so she didn't know how to react to it. "Well uhh...thanks for that." She then headed down several of the aisles as well as the shelves that were scattered around the store. There were a lot of different styles and choices to choose from. They all looked pretty good too but some of the clothes were a little pricy. She had a little basket with her that she had grabbed near the entrance and already had several clothes put inside of it to try them on after she had finished looking. "Hmn...there are so many choices. There seems to be a lot of new stuff around too since I was last here." Granted, she hadn't been clothes shopping in a while so of course their stock would have new things added into it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia, Hisako
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:51 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑯тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:48 pm
User Image

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

It was some time after Elize became her apprentice and Cassie decided to leave the fallen angel alone, but life was mostly okay after the Ice brothers left Soleil. It was currently late morning at work and customers were rolling by steadily. In fact, today's the sale day for a selected few brands of male clothing, so a chunk of the male population checked out the shop for that reason. She conversed with people like a professional, more so when some of them were possessing cute faces. Though not as cute as her cousins. Too bad they were no longer in the city, with Xander migrating to Australia with Solaris, but hey, nothing wrong with enjoying the view, even if it was just for business. No new romantic relationships yet at this time.

The commission she received for eliminating the target was put into her business bank account. She would withdraw some towards her personal account, though at a later time. For now, her current day was what she's focusing right now. She hummed a tune as soon as she was done putting a shirt back to its proper hanger, nodding as she was pleased with the handiwork. It was a shame that Cassie's having the full-day shift, but at least, there was nothing much for her to do once she was done for the day.

Mood: energetic
Company: everyone inside
Money: $85.00 (Wallet - after various expenses) ; $1000.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

After a long day at work, Allix could finally relax and do a bit of shopping as per usual. Taking cab from work to her usual shopping spot, the woman eagerly stepped out of the vehicle and quickly scurried her way into the store. " Alright, what's on sale today? " Allix thought as she began to browse through different racks throughout the store. There were a few cute tops and dresses that finally caught her eye until a very, very familiar face popped up in her vision as well. With a sly smirk curling her lips upwards, the raven-haired fashionista stealthily walked over before wrapping her arms around the ivory-haired woman. " Hey, Cassie~~ I haven't seen you in a while! " Allix chirped gleefully, giving her companion a good squeeze before she finally let go. Hopefully no one was looking at them weird. But either way, this lady didn't care! She'd hug her buddy as much as she wanted, when she wanted! Uh, so long as Cassie was okay with it first, though!

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Excitedxxx» COMPANY: Cassiexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: I finally made a post @ ~ @ Life allowed me to do so for once.xxx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:10 am
User Image

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

I wonder if there's any more that I can fix... she thought to herself, eyes scanning around to see what else that she needed to straighten out. However, Allix hugging her suddenly led to a surprised reaction from the sales associate herself. Her hands grasped Allix's shoulders gently after the other let go of her, "Indeed, it has been a long while. How are you feeling?" Definitely refreshing to see her friend again after what had transpired throughout those few weeks. Maybe later in the afternoon, they should do some catching up unless the other may have some plans of her own. "I gotta say, sale days can be quite chaotic as time passes by. Maybe later once I'm done with my shift, we can head to Moonbucks if that's okay with you," Cassie commented. In fact, there was another male customer asking for the directions to the dressing room and he was carrying a few pairs of jeans. She made sure to answer to the request as simply as possible, even with some hand gesture as indication, all while keeping a smile on her face.

Mood: energetic
Company: everyone inside (talking to Allix)
Money: $85.00 (Wallet) ; $1000.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:51 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αυɢυsт ⑱тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:58 am
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling frustrated. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing silken floral prints || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

If it weren't for his spoiled sibling, the fox would have spent his pleasant, cloudy morning within the comforts of his own home, and sipping on his self-brewed cup of green tea, with a good read in the other hand. But instead, he was out in the chilly weather that only served to worsen his already, frizzy silver mane that he had reluctantly fixed into a high ponytail. He heaved a quiet sigh, browsing through the silken robes available in the women's section. She wanted a new change of wardrobe, it seems, and here he thought she had enough variety as it is, and to think that she could discard a clothing piece after only having worn it once. What with the excuse of looking "old-fashioned" and "out of date"?

But being that dependable sibling he was, Crevan never seemed to be able to say no to her, regardless of how troublesome her favours turn out to be. Slender fingers ran across the smooth, reflective fabric of the silken night gowns, golden hues eventually falling upon the intricate hand sewn embroideries of their silken robe. While he was internally whining about how much he didn't want to be here, he was half thankful that he was in fact, the one doing to shopping for her. God forbid his sister spam him with phone calls because she couldn't decide between her choices, and god forbid her from impulsively buying all of it when he wouldn't pick up her calls.

"I ought to have you do a month's worth of house chores.." he huffed, and puffed. But he has enough self-awareness to know that he was the reason she's behaving so spoiled as of late.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Man, I'm sorry for the poopy post. My brain can't function after writing four replies in a day emotion_facepalm

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:47 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Nothing again. Kiku was starting to get a bit disheartened at the lack of clothing stores she could rely on. The goddess just wanted to find some cute outfits, but every store she had visited seemed to offer up the same excuse "We don't have clothing for tigers." which made little sense for the giant beast. They didn't seem willing to tailor outfits to her specifications either no matter what it was she offered. The Divine Feline faced rejection after rejection, forced to give up on many outfits she had wanted nothing more than to wear when she was training or shifted but alas...nothing.

Soleil was different however. The coastal town played willing host to all manner of creatures, and the goddess had even found a number of shifters here as well. She hoped they would be more accommodating to her, if a dragon could get a dress, then surely a tiger could as well right? The giantess was placing her hopes this store...taking time away from training at the gym to hopefully purchase or order something that would fit for her.

She gently wandered in, all four legs gently stepping just above the Earthly plane. The tigress's white fur almost glowing with purity. The giant prayer beads around the tigers neck bounced with each step, and the healthy green cloth seemed to sway in an unseen and unfelt wind. This creature, for all intents and purposes, was divine but for an outsider one would have to question what it was doing in a clothing store?

Its piercing yellow eyes stared right at a young woman tedning to one of the displays, unaware of its presence. The giant tiger wandered up behind her, casting a massive shadow over the poor girl that caught her attention causing her to turn around. She couldn't help but jump, crashing into the display though not knocking it over "T-T-T-"

The tigress tilted her head to the side "Hello! Do you have any clothes I can buy?" the loud echo and booming voice enough to draw even more attention to the scene. It was perplexing to see the giant creature talk, even more so that its loud and authoritative voice was also innocent and friendly. It sat on its hind legs, reducing is threat.

The poor woman looked terrified "Er-I.....I'm afraid we don't have anything that would fit you...."

Kiku's ears flatted gently against her head "Oh....I'm sorry....I just figured with all the beast folk here you'd have something for me."

"I don't know many uh....places that make clothes for tigers. Especially not tigers of your size."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean there are stores that make clothing for animals but this is a store for...ya know...more humanoid people?"

Kiku's eyes widened in realization "Oh! One moment! I get it now!" the goddess standing as her eyes began to shine. Her fur began to light up brighter, and circle around her like wind, obscuring her form more and more though careful not to disturb another else. A cyclone of sorts that wold eventually fade leaving the tigress in her human form.

The young woman still seemed stunned "Wow you're big...." she looked even more nervous and began to peer around the store before eyeing one "C-Crevan! Can you take this....this might be more your speed?"

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Clothing Store // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Sales Rep // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Hope this works

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:48 pm
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

I'm feeling amused. || I'm speaking to Kiku. || I'm wearing silken floral prints || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The clothing pieces were either too similar to what she already had, or was simply too.. 'simple' for her taste, and if it weren’t for the promise that she’d agree to take over this week's laundry chores, Crevan wouldn’t have taken her up on that favour. Or so he says, knowing he would say yes to her, with or without conditions. He knew she liked her clothing pieces laced with intricate designs, with golden embroideries. Fancy, yet not entirely too flashy, unlike her daily wardrobe choices. At this rate, wouldn’t it be easier if she’d made an appointment with Sage? Perhaps he would’ve taken her up on her request? Maybe he’d let her take care of his week’s worth of laundry.

He had just called, or had at least attempted to request for help, until the sound of minor disturbances on the other end of the establishment caught his attention. His ears flicked in that direction, almost naturally over each sound he picked up, regardless of how faint it was. From the variety of colours, the fox finally lifted his gaze and turned his head, golden hues eyeing the commotion taking place not too far from where he stood, when a booming voice bounced off the walls of the establishment. But it didn’t take much to recognize that very voice. Loud, full of energy, free spirited.

”If I hadn’t known who you were, I'd have thought you were terrorising this poor soul,” Crevan chuckled, genuinely amused over the comical display while he reached a hand forward to help the fallen woman up, before turning his head towards the tigress, once more. ”It’s been a while, Kiku. How are you faring?” it's been longer than 'awhile'. The fox hasn't frequented the gym as much as he used to.

"C-Crevan! Can you take this....this might be more your speed?"

And most certainly, the last thing he expected today, was being handed a task he wasn't entirely familiar with. He seemed genuinely confused, holding a woman's nightgown in hand while he eyed the sales associate he had familiarised himself with, as though demanding an explanation. To think a customer would have to take up the job of attending to another customer. Crevan was simply baffled. First of all, did she just assume that it'd be easier for someone like him to tend to her needs because of their kind? How rude. Second of all.. Yes. He would aid her. Only because she was an acquaintance, and because the fox was rather fond of her character.

”My word. I didn’t think there’d be so many surprises today.” and while he appreciated the amusement laced within it all, the fox had sincerely prayed it was the last of the day. It had already started to feel just a tad stressful to deal with. And it was barely past noon! He lifted his free hand, running his fingers through silken locks of silver as he heaved a long sigh, followed by a quiet chuckle laced with a mild hint of frustration. ”I.. suppose we're in the same boat.” clothing dilemma? Honestly? To think someone like him would have trouble picking out clothing pieces. Then again, for someone as picky as his own twin, it was understandable to a degree.

”But you seem worse off than I.” he paused, sympathized, to be exact. ”How many times has it been today?” how many times has she been turned away? He could only imagine.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:41 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

A familiar scent would come to Kiku, causing her eyes to drift to a familiar foxy figure, one she saw at the gym from time to time. Kiku never forgot a person, even if it took then awhile to see her again "Crevan! おひさしぶりですねえ!" though his words did confuse her for a moment "Terrorizing?" the tigress looked to the woman she had just inadvertently scared. It didn't seem to register for her that she might be scary to people either out of ignorance for how people still worked, or just that unawareness her type tended to have. She moved past it pretty quickly "I have been doing well, work is going good and I am making a lot of friends. Have you been doing well? How is your sister?' she asked, her still present tail swaying behind her.

The Salewoman could see the questions in Crevan's eyes and answered him as swiftly and as best as she could Sorry, I know you just shop here but you're used to buying the more interesting clothes. I wouldn't know how to maneuver this one.

Kiku began to look around the store, amazed by all the choices, but it was pretty obvious most of what was on display would not fit her though this was just what she could see. She wasn't a frequent customer here, or ever really given the surprise. The tigress looked back to Crevan "Sorry, I did not mean to make your day more annoying I was just...." her voice trailing off a bit though hearing he was having issues as well did brighten her up a bit.

Kiku sighed at the specifics "Twelve. No one wants to help me, I just want something cute to wear an thought I could find something in her before lunch." granted Kiku's style was either wild or antiquated but she had somewhat mused on her clothing troubles in the times they'd spoken before. Usually she remained optimistic about it though. She ran a hand through her purple locks before putting her hands together "Help me figure something out? You are stylish! Surely fate has brought us together here." a bright, hopeful grin.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Clothing Store // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Sales Rep // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:58 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

Tsuki had brought up the mention of clothes and how it was getting to the point where he needed to shop for some new stuff to Setsuko the day before that spawned this whole adventure. After hearing that she would like to help out with clothes shopping, he decided had decided to ask her if she would like to join him. After some discussion, they had agreed to meet up. It was still pretty early before the meet up time but he had arrived outside The Not-So Catwalk. It was still a little cool outside which he liked. Unlike the day before though, there seemed to be more people out and about this time. "Looks like people decided to crawl out of their homes and indulge in the cool temperature." He then leaned up against the wall, his arms behind his back as he looked up at the clouds and waited for Setsuko to arrive. He was a little anxious but he was excited and thrilled that he got to hang out with Setsuko once more. The day before seemed to fly by.

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko had been pretty excited yesterday as she and Tsuki made plans to meet up so that she could help him with clothes shopping. So when her alarm went off early in the morning, she was quick to rise and get ready as she would've hated to keep her friend waiting. After getting dressed and doing her hair, she hopped down the stairs, making a cup of tea and munching on some toast. Checking the time on her phone, she finished up her small breakfast, grabbed her purse and set off for the Not-So Catwalk luckily managing to catch the first bus heading for Uptown. Having many different clothes either previously purchased before moving to Soleil or being hand made, Setsuko had no real reason to visit the shop but she was curious to see what styles were offered as she had passed by it on occasion. Putting on her earbuds, she hummed along to the songs on one of her playlists as she scrolled through her phone idly. The trip didn't take that long thankfully as she walked down the street towards the clothes store. The weather outside was cool but not as much as yesterday which was a bit obvious given the people that actually seemed to populate the area. Her eyes looked around for Tsuki, finding him leaning against a wall. Tucking her phone into her skirt pocket, she walked over to her friend. "Good morning Tsuki!" she cheerfully called out with a small wave. "I didn't keep you waiting too long did I?"

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】The Not-So Catwalk【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Shopping Date + Cute Buns【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Luna Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】This'll be fun!【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

Tsuki's mind started to drift and wander away he stared up into the sky. He started to think about things. What clothes Setsuko would pick out. How the day will turn out. He even wondered what kind of outfit she would be earing this time. Thoughts that hw would, of course, keep to himself. He was soon broken out of this when he heard Setsuko's voice call out to him, making him look down and over at her. "Good morning. At least it's a little nicer out today." He gave her a look over and he was not disappointed. "I like this outfit as well. It's really nice." Thinking about the whole thing, he could of probably dressed up a little better himself but he was rather limited in options. "Maybe I should of tried a little harder in picking out what to wear" Most of his clothes had either been in the washer or dryer so its not like he didn't have anything to pick. Nothing was just on-hand. "Nah, I just got here a little bit ago."

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko giggled and clasped her hands together, "Yes it is, it's nice to see people actually being out and not cooped up in the house. Though I suppose with it still being summer such a fun beach town probably wouldn't stay cold for too long." She looked down at her outfit for a moment before smiling, "Oh why thank you, I'm glad that you like it. This is actually an outfit I picked up a little before I moved to Soleil so I'm happy to be able to break it out. " She tilted her head to the side slightly and tapped her cheek, "Well I think you look good, and besides you'll be trying on some clothes today so it's perfectly fine." She rubbed the back of her head and sighed, "Oh that's good, I made sure to get up pretty early so that I wouldn't keep you waiting too long." She reached out a hand, only to hesitate for a moment before lightly taking his hand. "Well let's get going." She said with lightly flushed cheeks as she took the lead and opened the door to the shop, stepping inside.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】The Not-So Catwalk【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Shopping Date + Cute Buns【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Luna Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】This'll be fun!【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items