Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Good Looking Beach ║ Sela's Outfit: Little Star

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bending her legs at the knees, Lillian sighed as she rested her arms on her knees as she turned her gaze to the ocean. Listening to him, it made her wonder what kind of magic was lingering around this place. Her eyes shifted down to the sand as a breeze blew through her hair and raising goosebumps on her skin. She did kind of say they weren't meant to be the other day hadn't she? It was out of emotional rage, but did she really believe it. It was hard to believe that when even she knew how much Ty really cared about her. She certainly knew her feelings for him. That was why it was so hard to believe that they were meant to live a life of heartbreak and turmoil. Bringing her gaze back up, she exhaled a silent breath through her nose as she licked her lips slowly. "Do you want to check it out then? I can have my brother watch Sela for us," she suggested. She had always been a daredevil. A thrill seeker. This would be no different and being a mother hadn't changed that. What could happen anyways? If anything it will either prove they were never meant for each other or that they had to go through so much pain before they were ready for each other. Even then, she was almost positive that they wouldn't stay away from each other.

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:57 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Keeping Warm/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tysese rubbed his thumb across his lips, indecisive and actually a little nervous. He didn't want to hear anther opinion on their relationship, even if he would ignore it. It had always been rocky enough knowing Lysander disapproved. That was his reason for breaking up before: he didnt want to come between her relationship with her brother; that was besides the fact Lysander's freak out had startled them all...he hadn't wanted to cause another upset. His memory still made his hair stand on edge and a cold dark hand freeze his spine. He shook the memory. It was still blurry. They said screw it, and even now that applied, only this time the demon twin had more than enough reason to hate him. Lil already said it, he hated that Sela looked and acted like her father. If the other blonde ever got past that, the wolf would be dumbfound and amazed. He shook his head slowly, "I dont know...just forget I brought it up." Being soul mates or not being soul mates didnt shake his faith in being a couple. He would make it work. Maybe Finn could put some perspective on it, he and Bree never minded Lillian and himself. He looked over at Sela, then down at his feet pressed together in the sand. Maybe...

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:17 am

Lillian chuckled. "If you want me to do that, you should have quit while you were ahead," she replied sarcastically. How would she be able to just forget it now that it was said? If he hadn't said anything, she would have forgotten it easier. Now, that idea was in her head. Maybe she wanted validation. No, it wasn't just that, she wanted to know if she was wasting her time or not. Was she destined to endure more heartache through Ty? Or was she destined to happiness with him? She wanted to know. She had to know. Of course, she wouldn't press it. Lillian knew how much stock Ty put into that kind of stuff, despite not even being human and her being a demon.

As the blond was contemplating things over, her phone exploded with texts and phone calls. Bewildered, she reached over and grabbed the device. "Hello?" she answered. There was a long pause as her eyes widened as she listened to the girl on the other end screaming frantically at her. With a heavy, dissatisfied sigh, Lillian ran a hand down her face, "Alright, thanks Janet." Ending the phone call, she scrolled through her texts and all of them were on the same subject. "I need to ask you a favor," she spoke up as her eyes never left the phone, texting away at all the people that texted her. "I'm gonna need Sela to stay another night. The hotel is hosting this island's Fall Ball and I have to work through the night to get everything ready," finally she looked up at him with a straight face. "Would you be able to handle that?"

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:04 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tysese rolled his eyes and shook his head, chuckling under his breath. What were her reason for being interested? The same as his, or different? He wanted to know all the trials were for a reason, not just life's -and Koizora's- cruel way of kicking them in the pants. He would ignore anything that said they didn't belong together, even fate itself. But what would Lillian decide? Him being gone for give years, this would be more than enough to let her know to walk away. It wouldn't be justified for him to fight for her then. He was just being scared of the what if, he should get over it like he more or less told Bree.

Still thinking to himself, he snapped to attention when Lillian's phone began blowing up, his head cocking curiously. Natrually he hear the conversation, but tuned out since it wasn't his business. He hugged his legs to his chest when Lil spoke up. Fall ball? Ball gave such a Cinderella-y vibe, not something he cared for. He nodded slowly, "Yeah, I'll watch her." an half confident agreement, he and Sela were getting along just fine...as long as it stayed that way. It would be a repeat of last night, no incidents...just pease and quiet once they settled in. "You'll be toughing through an all nighter. Good luck." Hed watch Sela while Lil got off afterwards too.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 am
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Trendon grinned and settled in as a destination was finally decided on. Well, Adrian should be happy, right? Levi finally made up his mind, after all. Though the idea of Adrian being thrilled to go to the beach with the two of them was... highly amusing. He closed his eyes for a moment, relaxing a bit and enjoying the lack of sudden, violent stops or shouting, but opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows as his friend cursed having to find a date.

"Whoa, hey, how is that a bad thing?" he laughed, hitting his friend in the arm, "You're gonna get a date with some pretty girl! You should be happy, man. Besides, don't you know plenty of them?" He withdrew his arm with a playful smirk, placing his hand back behind his head with his other and glancing over at Adrian. He had been oddly quiet... Or maybe not so odd. Probably trying to block them out, so that he didn't accidentally crash the car or something.

'Accidentally'.

He was contemplating asking him what he actually did for a living-- what either of them did for a living-- when the beach came into view, and he grinned and straightened up, distracted from his own thoughts.
                                                      "Nice!" The moment the car stopped he had bounded out, standing up and taking a deep, deep breath of the fresh, salty air. He closed his door behind him, walking around to the other side of the car, his eyes closed as he breathed in. "Mmmm... I don't suppose either of you brought a swimsuit?" he asked with a quirky smile, glancing back at the both of them as he waited for them to get out of the car.

But there was an odd light dancing in his eyes. He hadn't forgot his little 'promise' to Adrian. But he didn't want to jump the guy before he got out of the car. Just... as soon as he had closed the door behind him.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC: *Flails* Your posts are
                                                      always entertaining and easy to read!
                                                      I was just saying I liked the flow of conversation
                                                      in that post xD Because you had changed the order
                                                      slightly. And I really liked it. Just do what comes easy!
                                                      It'll be amazing regardless, I'm sure heart

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:08 am

She looked over at him briefly before looking away. There wasn't much for her to say, plus her mind was thinking about other things. A hand moved over her torso as she dropped her phone; what was she supposed to do? It shouldn't surprise her that didn't want anything to do with something that told him what to do in the slightest. That wasn't what was happening though. The only thing it was telling him was if they were meant for each other. She wanted nothing more then for that to be true; if it wasn't, she didn't know how she would feel. "Thanks...I'll have a babysitter for her tomorrow night," she said as her gaze fell onto her daughter.

Why did she feel like she wanted him to invite her to the event? She knew it was highly unlikely to happen, but she wanted it. For a guy so obsessed with romance and a romance author, he was certainly lacking in the romance department. Lillian sighed softly. But, that was what she signed up for when she fell in love with him. Even still, it was nice to be swept off your feet every once in a while. To be showed that she was still loved. Actions speak louder than words and he had always been more of an action guy. "Well, I should probably get going. It's a big event here I guess if everyone at the hotel is freaking out," she sighed as she got to her feet.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:40 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tysese drummed his fingers on his knees, thinking of dinner ideas for Sela and himself. Lunch first, actually. When they got home he was going to have her take a bath, serve her lunch, and hopefully let her fall asleep so he could get some work done. If that worked out he would have officially taken care of his daughter for a night. It didn't seem so bad now. Maybe he could invite Finn and Bree over for dinner since it would be just Sela and himself, plus he could show off his kid a little to his best friend. "Don't worry too much about a baby sitter, it's arrangable for me to watch her since I work from home."

He noticed Lillian glance his way, and after a short while announce she should be leaving soon. He gave a short sigh and nodded, "Alright...Sela, come here for a moment will you?" He called to their toddler, one hand cupping his mouth since he wouldn't have much volume to his voice even given the effort. Sela could say some parting words to her mother and they could leave whenever she was ready. With this wind she didn't need to be out here much longer anyway.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Sela looked up as she was called, her big eyes full of curiosity as to why she was being addressed. Climbing out of the giant hole she had managed to dig herself into, she scampered over to her parents with a questioning gaze. "What is it daddy?" she asked as she dug her toes into the warm sand. "I'm leaving baby, I gotta go back to work," Lillian said as she got up and took the necessary steps towards her daughter. Sela looked up at her with a saddened gaze. Why did she have to go?! They were having so much fun as a family. "But...But why?!" Looking at the pouting look she was being given, Lillian sighed in defeat and dropped down to her knees, "Mommy's work is helping the city host a big event for all the grown ups and she needs to be there to help. Without mommy, they wouldn't know what to do," she replied with a soft smile as she embraced her obviously sad daughter. Sela hugged her mommy back with a sniffle or two, "I don't want you to go..."

"I know baby, but you're gonna spend the night at daddy's again because I won't be home until really late. You'll have fun right?" she asked with a lighter, expectant smile. Sela glanced up at her daddy before looking back into her mother's matching gaze. "Don't worry Little Rock, you'll see me tomorrow and you can help me get all dressed up for it okay?" she asked, trying to coax her into agreeing. With a bit of hesitation, Sela finally nodded. Lillian embraced her once more, giving her tiny body a reassuring squeeze before pulling back to kiss her forehead. "Be a good girl," she whispered before kissing her again and standing. Sela watched as her mother grabbed her things and walked back towards her car. Walking over to her daddy, she curled up in his lap with a pout and picked at the blanket.

[Lillian EXIT]

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela,
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tysese nodded toward Lillian when Sela came over, reaching over and reclaiming his cell phone when the blonde went to speak with their child. He made sure he grabbed Sela's clothes as well, sitting back and inwardly sighing at Sela's disappointed expression. So she wasn't enthused to have her mommy go back to work and stay with him another night, he understood that; he'd been enjoying the moment too. Watching Lillian leave, he then looked down at his pouting discontented child. "Now's not that time to be upset, miss lady. We have a special mission to surprise mommy tonight. Does that sound like fun?"

He smiled and picked her up, tucking her in one arm to put his cell phone in his pocket and kick the blanket into a semi-folded mass. "First we have to go home and get cleaned up. Then we have to eat lunch, because daddy is starving. But this is a very special, job, okay? I'm especially going to need your help." He picked up and loosely shook the blanket, getting rid of any stray sand before glancing at Sela to see how she felt about the idea. He would try to keep her entertained later tonight, he knew she was disappointed having to leave her mommy for another night.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: sorry about the multiple quotes before~
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Little Star

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

Sela looked up at him. Special mission? Her head lulled to the side in utter curiosity. "What kind of mission?" she asked as she was lifted into his arms, holding onto him so she wouldn't drop. "And why do you need my help?" Her curiosity was piqued beyond anything it had ever been before. What could her daddy be planning? Especially that he would need her help. How was she going to be helpful? What did her daddy want to surprise her mommy with? And tonight? Oh! Did this mean she was going to get to stay up late?! The idea made her smile. She'd never stayed up late before and it made her excited. Her stomach suddenly growled, causing the little girl to blush and drop her head sheepishly. The rice crispy treats wore off.

((OOC; You're fine. I only got one of them lol ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela,
✗ Beach -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tysese grinned mysteriously, "We're going to buy all of the supplies after lunch, then you'll see what kind of mission it is. I'm going to need you to make all the big decisions for me, okay? After that we'll work together to get the surprise ready." He was not one to be underestimated, he wasn't the exact same boorish antisocial teenager as before. And since technically his relationship with Lillian was back in the baby stages, he had to do a few things big and all out every now and then. Hopefully she wouldn't find it too sappy and would go easy on the teasing this time, if he pulled it off like he saw in his head. He tucked the blanket under his free arm, seeing Sela's excitement before her stomach growled and he chuckled. "What do you want for lunch, miss lady?'

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: oh good xD I went back and edited two or three times lol
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"Ha! Totally," Levi said confidently, but he wasn't so sure about the whole get-a-date-for-the-ball thing. Staying connected to people had never been his forte, and it was two days before the ball. Pssshhh, whatever, I'll figure it out, he decided, and stopped worrying about it. Things would work out. They just would. That's how life worked, if you didn't stress out about everything like Adrian did.

As the car pulled up to the beach and parked, Levi's posture improved dramatically. They had arrived! "Oooh, can you smell that? Sweet, salty, ocean air!" he exclaimed with delight when Trendon opened the door and got out. He quickly followed suit, laughing when swimsuits were mentioned. Of course they hadn't brought suits, that would have involved planning ahead! Which wasn't something Levi did. "Nope!" he said as he pulled his shirt off and tossed it back in the car. The wind gusted past, and he shivered. 'Maybe I should've kept that 'till we were closer' he thought, gazing longingly at the warm fabric now laying haphazardly in the back seat.

Adrian shut the car off after they pulled in, and sat for a moment in the seat. He didn't really want to get out of the car.
                                                                'Yay, decaying fish smell preserved with excessive amounts of salt,' he thought sarcastically when the smell of the ocean was mentioned. Why were they even here? It was windy and they'd probably freeze. After a few long moments, Adrian let out a sigh. He really ought to try to put on a better attitude, what with the return of a long-lost friend and his brother trying to make his day off memorable - however horrible he was at it. There was no way he was managing to feign excitement, though. But he could probably manage a smile. With a mediocre one now placed carefully on his face, Adrian stepped out of the driver's side door and leaned back against the car. He had gotten out, but he certainly wasn't going to be leading the way.

|| Profiles: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Outfits: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 , $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: fjwioefjlksdfjeoikdl ok sorry gonk ||

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Little Star

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

Crimson eyes looked up excitedly, her feet swinging along to her feelings. She was going to make big decisions, how exciting! "Okay!" she exclaimed happily. This was going to be fun and she couldn't wait to see what he had planned. Hopefully it would make her mommy happy. She poked a finger to her lips as she thought about what she wanted for lunch. She wanted something filling and delicious..."Cheeseburgers!" she stated with a big, bright smile. "Oh, oh, oh, with those pickle wedges on the side." She was a sucker for a delicious pickle. She was so hungry now talking about lunch that she couldn't wait to actually eat.

[EXIT]

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Trendon raised an eyebrow as his friend all-too readily ripped his shirt off and cast it aside back into the car. Fittingly, a gust of wind soon rushed past them, and sent the blue-haired male shivering. The 'Wannabe Kennedy' crossed his arms over his chest, making sure his friend saw the smirk on his face, before he turned his attention over to his brother as he was finally getting out of the car. He had certainly taken his time with it. Trendon didn't let the smirk slide from his lips, and luckily, Adrian didn't seem to notice it as he closed the door and leaned back against the car. Poor guy.... He looked defeated.

Obviously he needed some cheering up.

And Trendon knew just what would do the job!

He slid on over, wrapping an arm around Adrian's shoulders from beside but immediately stepping in around to stand in front of him. Close, so close his feet were almost alongside the Adrian as he leaned back against the car.
                                                      "You didn't remind me to show you my appreciation..." he commented in a low, seductive voice, his eyes flashing as he leaned his face down. He lifted his hand up, lightly placing his thumb and for finger on the man's chin. He couldn't lie, Adrian was pretty cute, but he was also just especially fun to play with. Trendon was a flirt and a tease at heart, and sometimes, he wondered how far he could push it with Adrian, but... he tried to keep things light, mostly because of his friendship with Levi.

Who he also flirted with, of course! He just didn't tease him, and the flirting wasn't serious. It was playful, and it was nonchalant. Even if Trendon had had a small crush on his friend back in highschool, he never would have done anything about it. He had a crush on practically everyone back in highschool, and it would have been... weird to actually try something with someone who had always been one of his best friends. Now... his best friend's brother on the other hand...

Well, he was a joy to mess with.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC: Don't apologize! xD
                                                      Though on that note, sorry this is a little short/possibly note much
                                                      to go off of >< ;;

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Still shivering slightly, Levi looked up from his woefully missing shirt to catch a smirk on Trendon's face. Clearly, the man thought this situation was funny. Which... it kind of was... Levi shot him an insincere glare, and watched with curiosity as his friend turned his attentions towards Adrian. For once he managed to shut up a moment, far too interested in what was playing out before him. A grin spread across his face at his twin's obvious discomfort.

And Adrian was obviously uncomfortable. The half-hearted smile had disappeared the moment he had looked up to see Trendon in front of him with a terror-inspiring look in his eye. And why was there an arm around his shoulder? And why was this unfairly attractive man standing so... incredibly... close...?
                                                                'Calm and in control, calm and in control,' Adrian chanted in his head, trying to keep himself, well, calm and in control. His breathing gave him away, though, a little too short and quick for someone who had full possession of himself. 'No,' he began, and managed to keep his voice relatively flat and sarcastic, as was the intention. The second half of that sentence didn't go so well. 'I d-didn't,' he finished with a stutter. 'Crap! Did I just stutter? Tell me I did not just stutter!' Adrian cringed, embarrassed at both his own incompetency and by the fingers now lightly touching his face. Nothing could stop the blush now.

This was wrong. It felt incredibly wrong to Adrian to be standing here with Trendon so close, so soon after Joe. And it felt wrong because a part of him liked being so close to Trendon, the person he'd thought he'd gotten over so many years ago. And it felt wrong because it was so different, a proximity to another person that he hadn't experienced in years unless he was frisking and cuffing someone, which obviously didn't have the same connotation. And it was wrong because it wasn't real, because Trendon just did these things to get a laugh, and because he and Levi liked to mess with him, as they always had. And it was wrong because Adrian was always, always in control of himself, and right now he wasn't, and that wasn't right. And not only was he not in control of himself, he was starting to get mad. He'd been irritated before, he'd had a couple outbursts, but he'd managed to reign himself back in each time. Now he was close to the breaking point. Levi had made him get up and get ready for a "day of fun" on his day off, despite the knoweldge that Adrian wasn't interested in doing the same things, and then his brother hadn't even had a plan. And surprise of all surprises, at the same time, his brother's best friend shows up next door, who nobody's heard from or talked to in years. That was supposed to be a good thing, right? But no, instead Adrian had had to undergo a morning full of false flirtatiousness and insincerity, in which his brother and Trendon had talked about meaningless nonsense instead of actually acting like they cared about each other, and now here he was, dragged along as chauffeur to the beach, and pinned to the car by a man who acted like nothing in the world really mattered, least of all Adrian's own discomfort,

and quite honestly, he

was

DONE.

'Enough!' Adrian shouted, resolve broken and voice ragged. His arms, which had been rigid by his sides, lifted up to grasp Trendon's upper arms in an attempt to swing him around and reverse their positions, slamming the taller man against the car. Though it wouldn't be expected from experience in his high school days, Adrian's new career choice had led to a lot exercise that didn't exactly leave him weak. And now he was mad. It took all of his self-control to hold himself back enough not to hurt Trendon, and his breathing was heavy from it.

Levi stared, and his grin fell off his face at Adrian's sudden change, leaving his mouth open. "Adrian," he said his brothers name softly, in warning. Quite honestly, Levi was worried that someone was about to get hurt.

|| Profiles: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Outfits: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 , $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: Then you don't apologize either! xD
                                                                Your post is fine, it's not too short and there's plenty to go off of ^^

P.S. Sorry for the sudden change in direction and seriousness!
                                                                Figured Adrian would've snapped at this point, and wanted to stay in character ^^;
                                                                ||

Loonamist

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games