Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived at the skating rink not long after leaving the house with Kenzie. "I want to spend as much time as I can with Kenzie and show how much I have improved since his last visit" he thought as he paid for their entry and skates. He sat down at the bench after handing Kenzie his pair of skates then put his own on and put away his footwear into a cubbie. Met with Kenzie at the rink then nodded to his request to hold hands to a little help keep their balance. Started skating as soon as they were holding hands.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $565.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kenzie.

Quote:

User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"One thing Patrick's ex-boyfriend got right was getting him comfortable with public places like this unlike the other people that came into his life and left. Now we can do a lot of things out in public with him lasting a long time" Kenzie thought as Patrick paid for their entry fee and rental skates.Put on his skates after Patrick handed him his pair. "The hotel food had failed in comparison to Patrick's cooking skills"he thought as he met up with Patrick at the rink. "Wanna hold hands? I'm a bit rusty in ice skating" he requested then smiles when he sees the other nod and started skating while holding hands.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:happy. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Patrick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:29 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick continued to hold hands with Kenzie while they are skating until they were both used to keeping up their balance. "What would you like to do tomorrow?" he asked Kenzie. "Sure, that's possible and I do have a location in mind" he replied smiling. Going to that island he was sure no one will be there. The whole soulmate thing was a myth to him since he hasn't met anyone who had went through the trials. Gotten rid of old contacts from his e-mail account because he has given up on anyone contacting aside from Kenzie after more than a month has passed. They went around the ring a few more times until it was around lunch time. [exit]

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $565.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kenzie.

Quote:

User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Hmmm, fishing. That's something I haven't done" Kenzie replied after thinking about it for a moment. He placed his hands behind his back after they had stopped skating. From what he could tell his presence has been good for Patrick especially as an distraction. Didn't think any of the townspeople willing to accept as a person let alone as a friend with the way they left his life. Left the skating rink with Patrick and returned the skates then headed back to the house. [exit]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:thoughtful. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Patrick.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:31 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah had gotten up early in the morning and groaned softly as she took her shoer. Normally she would have slept later, but today she and Dylan had a date and that had her up and ready to go. After making sure all of Cujo's needs were met, the woman made sure her door was locked before she headed to she skating rink, having told her boyfriend that she wanted to meet him there. When she finally made it to the skating rink, she noticed that there was only the employees there and she was a bit thankful about that as she didn't want to make a fool of herself when she fell on the ground. Shaking her head a little bit, Savannah would pay for herself and Dylan, describing the male to the attendant since Savannah had shown up first. After heading to the counter where she got her skates, she went over to a bench and sat down. Lacing her skates tightly, she sucked in a breath and let it out slowly. She was actually kind of nervous. She has never been ice skating before, bit how hard could it really be? It was sort of like rollerblading right?

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢ Dylan x sᴛʏʟᴇOut of this world x ᴏᴏc I ended up having to work a double shift today, but I hope this reply is decent~
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dating: Savannah Blake

After a long morning Dylan finally made it to the place Savannah told them to meet up. He opened the door and entered looking around for Savannah. There weren't that many people so he noticed her pretty quick, a smile growing on his lips before making his way over to her. He approached her and chuckled softly. "You look cute." He complimented her. He himself had some jeans and a long sleeve shirt although the skeeves were rolled up. He grabbed a pair of skates before sitting next to her before kissing her softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:28 am
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah laced up her skates before looking down at then and tilting her head to the side a little bit. Hmm. Well... So far they weren't too bad. Sitting there, she chewed at the inside of her bottom lip a little bit before glancing up as she sensed someone approaching her. Seeing Dylan, a smile appeared on her lips before she blushed a bit as he said she looked cute. "T-Thanks." She said in an embarrassed voice, rubbing her arm a little bit before smiling again as he sat down next to her. Though, the young woman would blush even more when he kissed her. Looking up at him, she would smile before glancing towards the ice. "I've never actually ice skated before... so I will probably fall... a lot." She said in a slightly embarrassed voice.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢ Dylan x sᴛʏʟᴇOut of this world x ᴏᴏc
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:40 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dating: Savannah Blake

Dylan toom her hand as his green eyes looked into her's. "Well. I wont let anything happen to you. I wont be leaving your side Savannah." He told her with as smile as he put on his skates. He felt happy to be here with her today and he still could not believe he was dating her. It felt like a dream and if it was a dream he would probably kill anyone who woke him up from it. Probably not but he would be really angry.

((Sorry it took a lot. Been busy eith work and other...personal stuff.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah looked up at Dylan and a blush would appear on her cheeks as he spoke. "You're just too sweet." She said as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him, sweetly kissing his cheek. How did she get so lucky in meeting such a sweet guy. Pulling away from him and allowing him to lace up his skates before she stood up. "W-Whoa!" She squeaked as she wobbled a bit, placing her hand on Dylan's head to steady herself. "Ah. Sorry." She said, pulling her hand away and blushing darkly. Standing there, she decided it would be safer to wait for Dylan than to walk over there on her own.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢ Dylan x sᴛʏʟᴇOut of this world x ᴏᴏc It's okay.
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Äura was clearly aware of the impossibility in ever finding skates that suited their paws. Whether there were any type of skates to accompany anything other than human feet was questionable. No, most creatures remained having human enough features that such a thing was usually not a problem. They would dare say the only creature with this problem was themselves. As the eeray strolled the sidewalk, Starlight came into view, as did the hope that they would change this rather rare trend as of today. Äura had been here once before to study how these wheeled shoes worked, and with an idea obtained, now returned with a personal prototype. Their curiosity peeked, delicate hands pushing down on the bar to release the door. It opened with hardly a sound, a soft whoosh of motion, as the unidentifiable beast stepped inside and maneuvered their tail to clear the doorway.

Paying their way inside, Äura entered through the second door and stared silently at the quiet rink. It wasn't utterly empty, but the bigger crowds weren't to be expected until evening. This was to their relief as they sat, a bag drawn closely to their chest as they watched one person after another skate a ring on a meticulously tiled floor. Dog shoes had efficient designs already, making the real hurdle to be finding a point of balance and catering wheels to this point. They had been their own test subject with many bruises and bumps to be obtained, to their exasperation. It was a prototype indeed, the second, made with light weight, detachable plastic and bigger wheels than the norm. The eeray was already stiffening with both apprehension and aggravation at the eyes focusing their way. One would learn to grown a thick skin, yet and still they felt unsettled after some time. Perhaps skating up and down the sidewalk in a more vacant area of the park. But no, the engineer bit down in their resolve and bent over to place on their skates. Arms and legs wobbling, Äura stood, blindly growling for support as they wiggled and struggled in a less than straight line.

。。。 ( S T A T I S )
●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●
1103 Etoile ● Location: Starlight ● Money: 2&8 ● Wearing ● Company: n/a

Black Fire Lord

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Kaguya Kobayashi xxxxxx.
                                                                                Mercenary

Kaguya was sitting in one of the seats overlooking the ice. She was alone, simply observing the actions of those around her. No one came up to her, no one tired talking to her. That was probably because of her look, she well looked like a mercenary. Dressed as one and had the look on her face. In fact, she had been a mercenary until recently. The area was cold especially in her outfit but it wasn't so bad to her. The desert got much colder during the night. She had done a lot of fighting in desert environments. So that brought up the question of why she was here at a skating rink. She was simply there to watch the people. She couldn't understand why they acted the way they did. Why would one waste their time skating around on ice, ice was dangerous. It could break and then you would be submerged. Death would come quite quickly. Only ever cross ice if you were sure of how stable it was. If you could not evaluate stableness and had to cross, it had better be life or death.

Kaguya wondered if this was what fun was supposed to be. She didn't really get it that much. She had fun before but it was rare and it certainly wasn't by riding around on the ice like a fool. She could try and go out on the ice but at the same time, she was completely vulnerable out there. There was no cover to use, and she could be torn up in seconds. Well, she had her hair but she tried not to factor that into her calculations. It was better to assume she did not have it, then get careless with relying on it. "How very odd..."

O.O.C.

Money: $995
                                                                                whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:54 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis had been planning on having a lazy day at home after walking Hazel. That is until she got a text from Alfons. She was excited to see her new friend again. So throwing her original plan out the window, she took a bath and got dressed. After making sure her puppy had food and water, she was out the door. It took her a little to get find what she assumed to be a skate rink if the name was anything to go by. Sitting down on a nearby bench, she patiently waited for him to show up.
As she made herself busy scrolling through her phone and messaging various people, her eyes landed on the time. 'Hm.. he's running late. Oh well, being a little late never hurt anyone.' she thought to herself, glad that she had great patience. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a small book and her reading glasses. She had been meaning to start reading this book, even since it was recommend to her, but never had time. Waiting for someone to show up was a good enough time to start and pass time. Sliding the glasses onto her face, she cracked open her book and got to reading. Soon she fell into her own little world, acutely aware of the world around her.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 994 ♚ My Location: Starlight Sk8 ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Skate Date ♚ My Musings: Hmm hope he shows up soon. ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Purse,
Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:11 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Outing
Company:: Amaryllis Fey
Feeling:: Flustered
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch
Items in Shadow Realm:: COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's) Badge, S&W 627, Cell Phone and Handcuffs
OOC:: I'm sooooo sorry for being thus late. I really was caught up in work and I'm sorry for making you wait, my dear.

Alfons Jäger

Document after document poured into Alfons' laptop and all night his eyes lay glued to the blur of numbers and names that he scan with the precision like that of any other high-speed technology. The organization was good on their work and hacking skills which gave Alfons much of what he was missing in his clues but the work and gain came at a cost. By the time he open his eyes once again he noticed the sting of he bright sun in his vision which slowly grew to normal sights of his room light by sunlight. He pulled an all nighter, his screen showing a long strip of randomly pressed characters with his face, and after cleaning a spot of drool from his cheek and keyboard he recalled something very important... He was late!

He was late, he was late, he was late! He asked Amaryllis out to chill with him today but he had slept in because of the search of info and now he raced through the streets of the city on foot after getting off the bus. His goal was clear, to meet up with Amaryllis before she left, and with every inch of his parkour skills he'd jump, slide, slip and leap past obstacles like bike racks and sidewalk closures to get to where he needed to be.

Thankfully it was chill at the ice rink. Catching his breath at the door was easy enough with the cool air but what made it tricky to cool down was the sight in his steel blue eyes. Even in all black she seemed to shine from out of all the surroundings. Alfons smiles at the sight of Amaryllis and with her book in hand he calmly approached her from afar. The walk seemed like an eternity, pass couples and families enjoying the evening with each other, and with the slight chill wafting in the air the handsome demon makes his move and stands before the lovely woman of sea breeze hair. "Sorry for the wait. Work was really riding and I was swamped by papers."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis had made a good amount of progress in her book when she heard a familiar voice. Looking up she grinned brightly upon seeing Alfons. A feeling of relief washed over her, she had been worried he wouldn't show up. She took off her glasses, placing them and her book back in her bag. Standing up she clapped her hands together and laughed softly. "Oh it's okay, I understand. My cousins would get swamped with their own work sometimes. So many clothes scattered around.. Anyways I'm just glad you could make it." she said, reaching out to grab his hand. "Now let's get going, the ice awaits us!" With that she pulled him to the front desk. Grabbing her wallet she pulled out her money to pay for her entry fee. She was so excited to go ice skating, having done it a few times in the past. Thankfully she was past the point of falling on her butt. Plus she had noticed a few of the skaters had glowing bracelets and necklaces and she wanted some. She absolutely adored glow in the dark things. Her bedroom even had glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 989 (-$5) ♚ My Location: Starlight Sk8 ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Skate Date ♚ My Musings: Ooh this is gonna be fun! ♚ My Mood: Excited ♚ My Stuff: Purse,
Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞: Aww it's fine, things happen. I totally get it.

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out