Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:09 pm
INN EAGAN

Windy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Yup. She was mad. Finn sighed to himself and let her go, sliding over to the island and sitting down on one of the stools. She had a valid point and he agreed with her completely, but at the same time, who were they to say anything about their relationship? The two of them started dating the day after they met. Sure, they knew they were soul mates and everything, but they didn't go through the whole courtship kinda thing that Ty and Lillian went through. Technically, those two started off on the right foot. Casual dating, having those awkward talks about their feelings and where they wanted their relationship to go, and then leading into the serious relationship. He and Bree had just jumped in head first. Of course, they were still going strong even with the occasional fight, but still. And as far as he knew, Ty and Lillian had never switched bodies at Koizora.

Finn sighed again, combing a hand through his hair. He had a feeling, either way she was going to be mad. "I agree but Bree, we have no idea what either of them went through. Lillian was a teenage mom by herself while the father of her baby skipped out on her and didn't say a word. Sure, Ty left for his own reasons. His mom was dying and he had to fix himself. We don't know what psychological and emotional torment they went through. Those two were always...I dunno. I guessed they just seemed like they were meant to be with each other like we are. Ripping them apart like that, who knows how much it screwed them up," he stated calmly. He agreed with both sides, kind of. He didn't agree with the backwards way they went about their relationship, but he didn't know what it was like. All the stress and emotions that were swirling around inside them. You could say he was playing the devil's advocate on this subject.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:54 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree bit her lip when he let go. Her eyes gazed down at the soup and her spoon dipped back in, the stirring coming to a slow. Every time he let go... It was like he was just giving up. He didn't fight for her anymore... And that was just... Her heart throbbed painfully in her chest, her free hand reaching up to uncomfortably grip along the fabric covering her chest. He wasn't even going to come to the... She bit harder, bruising her lip, which made her drop the spoon with a small clack against the pot. This wasn't hormonal Bree... She knew that.. This was just... Bree. Heart broken, fragile Bree. Admittedly, she had lost a little of that spunk over the years, but... It was just part of going through college and growing up. It was part of tearing herself from her loving occupation, placing her in a place that she didn't know. If she could've had it completely her way, she would've moved back home where mom and dad were. But.. Well, she didn't think that would be right. Something about Finn being an orphan and tossed down and down from parent to parent, she didn't want to do that to him - to watch her parents come by all the time. It just sounded wrong in her head. So Soleil it was. A city they visited constantly. A beautiful coastal city... A hard swallow.

She leaned forward, sighing, her brown curls curtaining her face. At this point, she wasn't even stirring anymore. "Lillian was not a single teenage mom." She started. "And Tyrese did not "skip out" on her." There wasn't much explanation from her, but it was true. Tyrese didn't 'skip out' on anyone. Did no one see that if he hadn't gone back to fix his past problems, they would appear here too in the future? The past was the past and that was his ordeal. Not Lillian's. She pulled the spoon back and tapped it forcefully on the side of the pot, settling it on the counter and picking the lid up to place it over the steam. Not to mention, they were both so famous. It took an instant to search each other up and find where the other was living. That was a fact. She stared at the pot, which was collecting perspiration fast. This was becoming another dark day quickly. Her stomach lurched. If anything, the theater of Bree's mind portrayed Tyrese as someone afraid to find Lillian again. Look her up. He knew she was a business owner. He had to have. And Lillian? Google his f*cking name. He was a romance novelist for God's sake. Something would have come up.

Both of them had problems that were just that fixable through a click of a button. She clenched her jaw. There was one person in particular she could only imagine would be absolutely scarred if the situation went wrong. Her eyes rolled to the side and she placed a hand on the counter, the other on her hip. If only she had realized she hadn't even spoken any of these thoughts.

This entire load of bullshit was on both of them. If Finn and Bree could be safe for an entire five years - whose to say Lillian and Tyrese couldn't be safe their first few months? She began to shake her head. Hell, if she had gotten a DNA scan of her daughter and requested the father be found immediately - it would've happened. Her body sank downwards, letting her feet slide back behind her while her elbows rested on the counter, facing away from Finn; who, as she reminded herself, didn't want to bother with her ever since the sickness started.

It hurt. It hurt a lot to imagine it was the first signs of their first baby and old reconnections of their best friends that were tearing her heart in half.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Quiet Day Around The House~
Feeling: Irritated; Heartbroken.
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:57 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Watching her back, he could practically feel the despair rolling off of her in waves. What had gotten into her? Ever since their past started reappearing, she's seemed so much less...animated. Sure they grew up, but they were still in their early twenties, both of them. They had a whole lot more time to act like grumpy, crotchety old people, but now wasn't the time. Finn got up and walked over to his wife, gently rubbing his hands along her shoulders until he was embracing her from behind. "We don't know either side of the story so we can't really say," he replied just as calmly as his previous statement. Whatever was wrong with her, he wanted to make it right, but how could he if he didn't know what was wrong? How could he work on making everything better when she didn't tell him what was really bothering her? He understood that she wanted her job back, and he sympathized with her. He wanted his back too. They both gave up their careers, before they even moved here.

He hated himself everyday for doing that to her. He blamed himself completely for it. Even though the move was her idea, it was because of him that she even got it in the first place. She wanted to make him happy. And he was reminded everyday of what she gave up by the pain in his knee. He was reminded that he tore her life apart. He hurt inside too. "Maybe it would be a good idea for you to visit your parents, tell them the good news? I'm sure they want to hear how you've been and learn about their grand kid," he suggested quietly. He wasn't by any means trying to pawn her off on her parents, but she hadn't said anything to them yet and maybe some time back mainland will help her. Clear her head. Above everything else, he wanted her happy.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:32 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

You're wrong, Bree. You don't know the whole story and so you don't know anything. You don't know. So quit acting like you know. It was hurting. And her body was only tensing the more he held her. She straightened up her back and pushed forward towards the counter, her eyes closing. It was killing her. It was absolutely killing her. She felt the tips of her fingers through the edges of her curls, rubbing along her temples and pulling on the occasional strand. Two days... That's all it took.. Two days and she was falling apart part by part. She was losing her husband. She was losing her best friend. She was losing... Everyone... Her heart squeezed again and she once more grabbed uncomfortably at her shirt, shifting it. Who knew heartbreak was such a physical pain? Inhaling once, she held it a second, gripping her jaw letting it all seep in.

He didn't want her here... Her chest sank in, the breath in her throat coming out so forcefully that it left her to choke. Her lips parted and she could feel the tears slipping into her eyes. She held off on the sniffle, not wanting him to see her in such a distraught state anymore. Her lips pushed together forcefully, her mind faltering. She could hear them falling one by one with the echo of his voice. Like the line you see on a heart monitor. Beep.... Beep... An occasional bump. Beep... Beep...

Maybe it would be better for you to visit your parents.
Beep.... Beep....
Maybe it would be better for you to leave.
Beep........... Beep...........
Maybe it would be better if we took a break.
..... Beep............................. Beep.....
Maybe it would be better if we took a break and you left.
..... Beep....

Slowly, she pulled herself away from his arms. Her lips quivered, her heart practically coming to a stop. Mom...? Dad...? Are you there...? The purple had stopped... Dying back until her eyes practically looked dull. "I..." She swallowed, clearing her throat. "I'll go pack..." She whispered, feeling absolutely dead. He had never told her to go visit her parents.. Not alone... Slowly she exited the kitchen, practically dragging herself towards the stairs. Her hand felt along the staircase railing, an occasional tear slipping down her face. Was she even crying? She couldn't feel anything... Everything was... Deaf. Once making it upstairs, she gripped at her shirt again, feeling for the doorknob as if she couldn't see. And with that, she closed it, quietly locking it behind her.

OOC: I could /not/ finish this post.
Feeling: Heartbroken; Depressed...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn swallowed hard. He could practically heart her heart shatter. He was frozen in place as he watched her pull away and walk towards the stairs. All he wanted was for her to cheer up. He was perfectly fine. He hurt a little seeing her in such distress, but overall, he was fine. He didn't need the break. She looked like she needed to get away for a bit. It had been a while since she saw her parents anyways and they had a right to know about their grandchild of course. Plus, it would give him time to work on his surprise for her. But the near dread he felt as he watched her walk away made it seem like what he said was the worst possible thing he could ever say to her. With a defeated sigh, he combed a hand through his hair and followed after her slowly. He honestly didn't know what to do. He thought things were better after yesterday. They got to see their baby for the first time. The tiny person they created together. You would think someone would be happy about that, but it seemed like she wasn't even close.

Finn tried to enter their room but found the door locked. Why was it locked? "Bree...?" he called from the hall, leaning against the door. Why would she lock the door? It seemed that no matter what he said, even if he were to say it so full of love, she would turn it into something to be sad and depressed over. What was happening? "Please open the door," he called again. Somehow everything felt like it was falling apart. He didn't even understand how that could happen. He hadn't done anything. He hadn't said anything. "If you don't tell me what's wrong, I can't fix it..."

((OOC; I TOLD you. Makes me wanna cry ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:38 am
Lady Illusia

Misguided Royalty

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

An electronic ring in her ears as she held her phone to her head and sighed. Click. "Jacob...?" She murmured. "Can you..." She swallowed back tears. "Can you come pick me up...?" No hesitation from the Tengu on the other end. Her head turned lightly as she began to text a separate number. Hey... Can you text me your address...? I'm going to come over... Her head fell to the side, her heart cracking in her ears. She maneuvered to the bathroom, hardly hearing anything past the low toned buzz in her head. What was he asking....? Why does it matter anymore... Her eyes fell halfway closed, still dull. He was talking to a wall right now... Nothing but a cemented, brick wall. She took a slow breath and held her stomach, no longer feeling the same appetite she did for lunch. She didn't want to go to her parent's... She had wanted to spend her first trimester with Finn... And if her parents came into town, that was going to be a bonus... Lips pulling together as if she tasted something bitter, she continued in shoving things into the bag, shirt after shirt, pants... She'd grab her coat on the way out...

Phone charger... Toothbrush... She began to zip up the first pou- Ouch. The zipper pinched her and she began flailing her hand around. Damn it... She turned to the nightstand, blowing on her finger and sighed. God it hurt bad.. And the pressure wasn't doing any better. Slipping her ring off, she settled it on the nightstand and went for the bathroom again, pouring cool water onto her finger and allowing it to settle around her hand like a glove. She sniffed, still holding back the tears. Hold them in, Bree... Hold them in at least until you leave... She came back to the room, shaking off the water before looking around. Back down at the duffel bag. Was that.. E-Everything...? Deafly, she turned her attention to the bed, looking at the spot he had been laying on only moments ago. Maybe she could... She moved to his side of the room, sifting through his dresser and pulling out a constantly worn t-shirt, quickly returning to stuff it in the bag. Though before she did, she rose the shirt to her face, taking a small sniff. Tears were getting stronger. It's okay baby... We're almost out of here... Mommy won't hold it in, she promises... She bit down harder, looking up at the ceiling with teary eyes. This was happening. All of this was real. Something she saw in her nightmares.

She wanted her husband back... She wanted the man that she saw a few days ago... Curled up in bed with her and talking... Someone she had seen months ago that would sweep her off her feet at random and carry her to the bedroom... That would jokingly climb in the shower to seduce her... That was a romantic sap... That... Another tear fell and she quickly wiped it away. She couldn't think like that.. She just couldn't. If she bit any harder on her cheek, she'd draw blood. She lifted the bag, absolutely forgetting about her wedding ring, and hoisted the bag back up on her shoulder. She paused at the door before finally unlocking it, waiting for him to move so she could exit the room.

OOC: Ugh... Poor baby...
I got teary eyed in the last paragraph. I couldn't hold it.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:57 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

She didn't answer. Why wasn't she answering? Why was this happening to them? Of all people, why them? He could see Jacob or Ty having to go through this, but not them. They were supposed to be the power couple. All their friends envied them and their relationship and here it was, falling apart and Finn had absolutely no idea how or why. Bree refused to say anything. He wanted her to talk to him, but she just would't. Why wouldn't she? How could he make her happy if he didn't know what was making her sad? Why was it that he told her everything that was bothering him, but he asks her and she says nothing? He's not a mind reader! Yeah, it may take him a bit to actually say what's bothering him, but he still tells her. She just expects him to know. They're married, not attached at the brain. She talked about a relationship being a two way street but right now, Finn was walking down a one way, dead end road.

"Bree, just talk to me," he breathed as he looked down at her. He heard her talking to Jacob, he could only imagine what look that guy was going to give him. He didn't just want her to leave. He wanted her to see her parents; it felt like maybe she was going a little stir crazy. "Please..."

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She stared back at him, her face looking just as torn as her heart. Eyes dull, mouth straight if not curved a little downward, eyes teary, and eyebrows tense. Her cheeks sank in and she shifted the bag again, her breathing just barely audible - as she was just barely breathing. "Talk to you about what, Finn..." She murmured unhappily, standing there. "What could you possibly want to talk about that won't make me feel like you're taking someone else's side..?"' She whispered, now rubbing at her face with one hand. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. An occasional tear rolled, hopefully covered by her hand movements. Her face was becoming more red with every rub. Her breath hitched. "That... That won't make me feel like..." She swallowed, trying to clear her throat. "Like it's everyone else, then Bree?" She chewed on her lip, the blood running from her cheek. It hurt. She began past him now, quickly hurrying away. She had to get out of here if she wanted to hold these tears back. They weren't going to stay away for long.

"Like.. Like I have to stand up for myself.. On my own..." She paused at the bottom of the stairs. She was breaking quick, her legs faltering before she pressed against the wall, her lips quivering. More rubbing and falling tears. Her breath hitched. Finally, "Like I have to cry and get upset just for you to notice me..." Her chest began to heave with air now, trying so hard not to bolt. "When the person you fell so desperately in love with... Who you're having the baby of - doesn't even come to the sonogram until best friend asks him to..." The breathing was harder, a soft sob emitting for a second. "A-And when you think... When you think everything's back to normal..." Her voice faded at the end, teeth gritting. She was looking every which way except in his direction. "It's just a repeat..." Her legs faltered again, another choke. Her eyes closed for a second and she pulled her brown sleeves up to wipe at her eyes, keeping the tears at bay for as long as she could.

"Instead of comforting you, he tells you to go visit your family... Alone..." Her eyebrows knitted together and she finally looked up at him. "Not as the new family that they are, but completely, utterly, alone..." She frantically shook her head and finally moved from the stairs, mouth open and exhaling ragged breaths of sadness. Her palms slammed against her cheeks in a desperate attempt to hide any emotion. She stopped and slipped her feet haphazardly into a pair of white converse, constantly tripping with her blurry sight. Jacob would be here soon. He had to be.

She'd go like he asked regardless.
She loved him.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:49 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

He followed after her, even as her words cut him to the core. What in the world was she talking about? He didn't put everyone else before her. "Bree, everything in my life is about you, us, our baby," he gently took hold of his faltering wife. "I would do anything for you, you should know that. I didn't come to the sonogram because I have to work. I don't own my own business, I can't just close up whenever I want. I'm obligated to work by the owner. If I didn't have to be at work, I would have been there in a heartbeat, but since I couldn't I wanted your best friend there in my place." Finn sighed heavily as he closed his eyes. How had him trying to support his best friend through his own troubles turned into theirs?

"Listen to me, I'm always on your side and I will always agree with you, but I also see the other side of things. My best friend is going through a stressful time and he needs someone there to help support him, even if he'll never admit it. That doesn't mean I'm taking someone's side over the other. If the tables were turned, if Jacob or Sky were going through similar troubles, you'd be there for them wouldn't you? If I could, I would be with you every second of the day and suffocate you to death with my love for you, but I can't. I'm only one man and can only do so much before I burn out."

"You mean the world to me and I don't want you to go alone, but I thought it might help you clear your head. Help you destress if you got away for a little bit and take it easy. And don't you think your parents would want to see you after they find out about your pregnancy. I want to stay by your side as much as I possibly can but I was just trying to look out for your well being. I want you to be happy and being here seems to be making you sad,"
he said sadly. He looked down at the floor dejectedly. He never meant to make her feel like he was excluding her or anything like that. He just wanted to be able to support his friend through a rough time.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:27 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

It hurt. It shouldn't have, but it hurt. She understood that he didn't have his own place. She understood he didn't own it. She understood he had to work. But it was only an hour of his time. An hour. "Your best friend is happily at the beach with his family."She suddenly spat through her tears. That was a load of bullsh*t and he knew it. Tyrese wasn't stressed. He was sitting on the beach with his lover and daughter probably sucking f*cking faces and talking about their next sex filled night. Now she was getting angry. She stumbled again and her hand slapped against the wall. Finally, her foot fell in her shoe. "For once, Finn. You listen to me." She was always listening to him. Listen to me this. Listen, this. And then a good scolding and a guilt trip. Well you know what? It was her turn now. "I was there, Finn." Her breath continued to hiccup and hitch. "I was there and I chose my lover. I knew that my fiance needed me so much more than my best friend. Because friends come and go... But you have one soul mate in your entire life." Her voice faded off again. "I would let go of Jacob and Skylar in a heartbeat if it meant staying with you... And they know that." She turned around and grabbed the door, swinging it open. Where was Jacob?!

"I supported them, of course." She dabbed at her face still, continuing on. "But I knew you needed me... I knew that that man..." She looked at him, absolutely despaired. A few steps towards him and timidly, she reached up to cup his cheeks, her hands a little cold. "That this man..." She paused, swallowing and sobbing. "Needed me more than anyone. Needed me to be by his side through thick and thin... No matter how much anyone else called for me..." She pulled away from him, stepping out into the lawn a few feet away. "I knew you were my first priority... I knew that I wouldn't be able to function. That I needed you, that I needed my Finn." She tapped at her chest in hysterics, slightly leaning over. "That without you, the world wouldn't spin the same way anymore.." She stopped tapping and stood up straight, throwing her head to the side and looking away. "When it got bad.. I was there..." She whispered, just barely audible from her spot. "When it got terrible, I decided that maybe it was time for a change in scenery... And if that meant quitting my dream job..." She pushed at her face through tears, though they were slowing now that everything was coming out. "That it would be okay... As long as I had you..." She bit at her bottom lip, eyebrows tight. She was getting a headache.

"I was going to tell them today..." She whispered and threw a hand on her head. "I wanted to invite them to our home for the first time... I planned to have them come for the weekend... So they could be here with us... So they could see their baby girl and... And.. Their son were doing so well..." She was gesturing him at the word 'son'. "Being here never made me sad... Being here made me so ecstatic as long as I was able to see you get up each and every day... If it meant that I could at least see your eyes open and your body lift from that bed... I was so entirely overjoyed..." She whispered. "As long as I knew that my baby, my boyfriend, my fiance, my husband could look at me with a face that told me he was happy... I knew I could survive..." The tears were hot and fresh, falling a little faster again. "But when the love of my life looks at me like he's happy when I'm not around...?" Her mouth opened and she shook her head, looking as if she'd say something. Her eyebrows were still hooked together at the center. "When he tells you that maybe you should just... Go out of town away from him for a while...?" She sniffed and hicced, breathing frantic. "And then tells me his best friend needs him... Not his wife.. But his best friend..." She pulled her hands away from her face, looking to the ground with clenched fists. "And so I'm going. Just like he asked me to..."

"You only hope to God that if you go..." She inhaled sharply. "That if you go... He'll want you to come back as soon as possible..." Again, wiping at her face now. Her sleeves probably tasted and smelled like saltwater. "That he'll be at least a little worried about sending his pregnant wife off alone on a road trip... With his future child..." Her lips sucked together. "Only after a day of finding out she's pregnant in the first place..." Did he understand now...? Did he understand why she felt so depressed and upset lately...? Did he finally understand that even though he was there, he wasn't really... There?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

She made it seem like he didn't care about her at all. When she pulled away from him, he didn't stop her. No, she didn't just pull away, she ripped herself away from him. What was he supposed to do though? He didn't know what he was doing when it came to families and married life, Finn didn't have anything to draw from. Unlike Bree, he didn't have a support system other then his friends. His friends were his family because he didn't have one. Yes, he married into Bree's but they weren't his family. It wasn't the same as having his own parents to go to for help and support when he needed it. He had to do it all on his own and figure these things out alone. To Finn, even though it was a screwed up family, it was the only one he had. He didn't think of Ty as only a best friend, but a brother.

"You're right," he replied with a straight face. How could she think that he didn't want her around? That he didn't love her. They were both his family. "But what do you expect me to do? Do you want me to choose between both my families? I have to be allowed to balance both of them equally. He's been alone for five years, when he needs me, I'm obliged to help. I'm always there for you Bree, always, but I'm allowed to support my best friend, my brother. I'm always here supporting you in everything you do. I've been so worried about you this whole time. In fact, I almost LOST my best friend for you, because I was so worried about you." Finn sighed heavily as he combed a hand though his hair, pulling at his hair a little.

"You're making it seem like I don't, or ever have cared about you when I've done nothing but. I've told you so many times, I even told you on our wedding day, how much I love you. How much I care about you. I'm your number one advocate, and I'm going to be there for you. But I'm not going to give up the only other family I know, especially when you're the one that wanted to bring him into our family. And honestly, I'm offended that you would even think like that when for the past five years I've done nothing but love and support you to the best of my ability," he finally sighed, hopefully for the last time. It was for this reason he thought some time away to collect herself would be a good idea.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:51 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She shook her head while he talked, grasping her arm and rubbing it nervously. It was a constant stream now, and the sobs and hiccups were making her feel like she might throw up at any second. Her stomach lurched again and her body continued to shiver. Her shoulders quaked, her feet tried to hold her still, her eyes looked red and away from him. She could barely see now... And his calm demeanor wasn't helping the situation. She gripped her arm, pinching it in her process but not letting go. Real life pain made the emotional one just... Not that bad right now. A flap of hard wings didn't even make her look up; but she knew that her ride out of here had arrived. Without much else, her head rolled to the opposite side, still turned away from Finn. "We're not two families Finn..." She whispered. "We're supposed to be one..." Her curls shook and bounced in sorrow as she shivered. "That's why I want to bring them together...." Her lips pursed again, as if something bitter slipped through her mouth.

"That's why I feel like Tyrese doesn't care about me... That's why I get so upset when you cry over him but not me..." A low sob and a choke before she looked back at Jacob, who's face made it look as if he might destroy the city at this very moment - pure anger and worriment. Quickly, she looked away at Finn, her eyebrows softening for a fraction of a second when she blinked. More tears rolled and she could barely talk, her words stammered. Clenching her jaw, she walked slowly to Finn, dragging herself across the grass and attempting to make it past this wall they had built between them... She leaned up, her eyes closing and her lips pursing. Softly her lips came to press against his, and if he turned his head, then on his cheek, holding still with their gently touch along his lips. Once regretfully pulling away after what seemed like hours, she slumped back towards Jacob, who stood still, only spectating. She suckled a lip in, feeling Jacob's arms scoop her up under her shoulders and knees. Another soft sob and unlike when Finn did it, she kept her head away from Jacob's chest, instead staring at Finn with a broken heart. She wouldn't realize until later she forgot her wedding ring on the nightstand.

"I love you..."
She whispered, tasting the salt water that had managed to slip onto her lips.
"I'll come back when you.." She choked. "When you feel like you want me to..."

Jacob gave a hard push off the ground, and they were off.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

{Character Enter.}

Jacob hit the ground a little harder than usual. But with his bird's eye view, he could easily spot that Finn was indeed there. His face contorted into a more serious look than usual, something about the typical neutral flare he kept completely gone. His cheeks sank in and he watched Bree from behind, only catching a fragment of Finn's words to her before Bree started. His golden eyes shifted over the spunky brunette. And as she turned to glance at him, he caught half an eye full of what seemed to be the most stressed and depressed he had ever seen her before. Whatever was happening to them now, it wasn't going to blow over as easy as the day before yesterday when she had run away for a few hours. No, this time she cradled a duffel bag on her arm, and no one was holding each other. If anything, they just looked so... Separated. He could feel the confusion and hurt off of the other, but he did and said nothing in the situation.

Instead, he waited for Bree to retreat towards him, after giving Finn a long and final kiss. And for their sake, he hoped it wouldn't be their last. There was something about Finn and Bree that made them so... Well, lovable. The more the Tengu fluttered around them both in high school and the last few days, he had almost wanted a love of his own. Someone to at least be there... Even if he was a demon that didn't actually need it like a normal human would. He placed a heavy hand on Bree's shoulder, letting it snake around her shoulders, then gently hoist her up under the knees as well. And when she said her goodbyes, his wings came down heavily, the air beneath them blasting at the grass. Higher, higher, higher he went - but definitely not too high for worry that the pregnant woman might hurt herself. And he was off to an unknown destination, only knowing that Bree needed to be away.

{Character Exit.}

OOC:
Account: $500.
Wearing: Thoughtful Glance.
Feeling: Angry; Worried.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:45 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

His golden eyes were filled with his own despair. He didn't want her to leave like this. He had just suggested she see her parents. Somehow that translated into he didn't want her around. None of that was the truth, in fact it was the farthest thing from the truth. He didn't even give Jacob a look of acknowledgement when he arrived. He already knew the look he was being given and he just didn't care, he wanted his wife happy. She was so far from happy and all because of him. He just couldn't seem to stop being the cause of her despair, or depression. He just couldn't make her happy anymore. No matter what he tried to do, it just seemed to make everything worse. He just couldn't seem to makes things better anymore, no matter how much he wanted too, or how hard he tried, he was always met with a wall.

When he felt her lips on his, Finn instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. Returning her trembling kiss, he didn't want to let her go. He felt her pulling away and he desperately tried to keep her close, but that wasn't enough to keep her against him. She left to Jacob's arms and for some reason he felt as if he had been punched in the stomach all over again. Maybe because he knew that the man had feelings for his wife. Whether they were still there or not, he didn't know but it hurt all the same. Before he could even utter his reply, they were gone. "I love you too..." he whispered as he looked up at the sky.

What was he supposed to do now? Closing his front door, he walked to the kitchen to clean up the now burnt soup. What was he supposed to do? As he moved the soup off the burner and turned off the oven, he stood at his counter and just stared at the wall. He didn't have the energy to clean up right now. Leaving the pot on the stove, he trudged his way upstairs to gab his wallet and noticed something glinting on her nightstand. Looking over at it, he took note that it was her wedding ring. Walking over to it, he picked it up and turned it over in his fingers. Why would she leave this behind? Finn dropped onto the bed and stared at the ring.

He had gotten her such a unique ring because she was such a unique person and he wanted to reflect that. No one had a ring like hers. It had cost him a small fortune, but he did it for her. She was worth it and now she didn't have it. A few more minutes of staring, he set the ring back down on the nightstand, walked into their bathroom and proceed to empty the nonexistent contents of his stomach.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He always hated that taste. The acid and the copper. Ick! Walking over to the sink, he turned on the faucet to start brushing his teeth when a thought struck him. He was planning on drinking the rest of his day away and he wasn't planning on kissing anyone, he didn't need to brush his teeth. Walking out of the bathroom, he threw off his jacket and lumbered downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, he grabbed a glass, all manner of juice or soda they had, and walked over to the liquor cabinet. He grabbed all the hard alcohol he could to make himself mixed drinks. He didn't care if people thought they were for girls, if he was drinking, it was a mixed drink so he knew he was going to be falling down drunk. First up: Vodka cranberry.

With his drink in hand, along with the vodka and cranberry juice, Finn meandered to the couch, plopped down and turned on the t.v. He wasn't planning on doing anything else today! He was going to sit on his couch and get black out drunk the rest of the night to forget his troubles. And he was a TERRIBLE drunk. Not in the sense that he was an angry drunk or anything; just that he was a lightweight and would do idiotic things at the drop of a hat. Didn't matter right now! He was going to do it anyways. Downing his first drink in seconds, face scrunching at the taste of the vodka, he quickly mixed himself another. One down, only the rest of the night for more.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
Quote:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games