Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:31 pm
Rock looked at Jinxi with wide chestnut brown eyes and then smiled. He said, "That is proof you aren't from a bug infested world at least. Bed bugs and fleas are one in the same bug. The one reason we have to get rid of them as soon as possible or know about them as soon as the first bite has been taken is because here, in the Renaissance Galaxy, they mutate. They grow into giant monsters and these monsters are what earthlings base their vampire stories from except with a bit more gore and exaggerated truth to it. True vampires, or the ones that earth makes them look like are not as scary as what earth makes them sound. Okay, I am sure you have heard of legends such as dracula or pretty boys that sparkle aka the twilight vampires, and I am pretty sure you have heard of the kind that can change into bats. These kind of vampires only drink the blood of others when their old die off. And as barbaric as it may sound, the blood is often donated instead of from the actual lives of others or...they live in Azeroth where they have no real enemies."

Dee giggled, "Well, someone has been doing his homework. Yes, that's exactly it. And correct me if I am wrong Rock, but in Sky High, aren't there a few of the sparkly vampires there?"

Rock nodded, "Yeah and guess what, Ma...I just found out that K' Dash was one of these vampires and yet, he was different from his kind because he was the only one of his people that could wield fire. That silver cross he wears is to keep the wolves away...wolves like me...or a better example to keep Terry away from him. I am only half wolf, half raven wing. And the wolf half isn't really a natural form I take either."

Changing back to her humanoid form, Dee giggled, "Somehow that does not surprise me. Glad I banished him ever since he tried to steal the crown in a cowardly way."

Rock nodded, "Yeah, no kidding. He was expelled from Sky High the very next day after you banished him. He tried to turn some of the students against us! Thankfully, I caught him in the act and saved the life of some innocent ice-wielder. The ice wielder went on to live at the X-Men's mansion after that. Ya know, Jinxi, I am sure I have told you this before but you remind me of someone who had recently been The Wolverine's Bodyguard. Kumiko was her name. She could predict someone's death, that was her gift. If the wolverine hadn't been an immortal, he would have died the day Kumiko predicted. Famed owner of Dansan the Separater, Kumiko is. Some say that she is a Soul Reaper because she has her own Zanpakto. Personally, none of those stories really interested me until I met you, Jinxi. Of course there are some obvious differences, but nonetheless, I am sure that when we unlock that potential hidden within, you'd be even better than Kumiko could ever dream of being."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:07 pm
Jinxi looked surprised. "I don't have any real abilities. Not like Dee's shape-shifting or fire wielding." She thought for a moment. "I am pretty good at some things, but they're normal things like shooting a gun or giving first aid. And I'm truly terrible at gymnastics or sneaking around." She grinned remembering her friend. "Trixi is really good at stealing things!" Then she sobered. "I wish I knew she was ok. And the others, too." Then she brightened. "But I'm sure they are. They are all very good at taking care of themselves. Well, except Gnoella. She's hopeless. Izzy is small, too, but he can shoot with both hands at the same time and hit targets even smaller than he is. Gnoella is not nearly as good a shot. But her singing is gorgeous!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:22 pm
JoyRose
Jinxi looked surprised. "I don't have any real abilities. Not like Dee's shape-shifting or fire wielding." She thought for a moment. "I am pretty good at some things, but they're normal things like shooting a gun or giving first aid. And I'm truly terrible at gymnastics or sneaking around." She grinned remembering her friend. "Trixi is really good at stealing things!" Then she sobered. "I wish I knew she was ok. And the others, too." Then she brightened. "But I'm sure they are. They are all very good at taking care of themselves. Well, except Gnoella. She's hopeless. Izzy is small, too, but he can shoot with both hands at the same time and hit targets even smaller than he is. Gnoella is not nearly as good a shot. But her singing is gorgeous!"

Rock chuckled, "Some consider firing a gun a hunter's trait or ability. And as for your friends, I am sure their okay. Those friends of yours, the ones you mentioned do have clear passage. Its the ones that kidnapped you and tried to wipe your mind by force that aren't. Ma has a very good idea of what justice is and what isn't. It'd be cool to meet some of those friends you mentioned. That Trixi sounds like she'd be a great rogue. Izzy sounds like maybe a mage and Gnoella definitely one. Izzy and Gnoella sound like they also might be gnomes from Azeroth. Gnomes are small creatures, but they have some awesome abilities. They are talented for their engineers and their mages. I know you probably cannot remember Izzy's or Gnoella's last names, but if I had to guess...and tell me if this at least sounds familiar...Izzy Fizzletorque and Gnoella Sprocketwrench. If those are right...then I have met them in Azeroth. Your descriptions are uncanny with those two in particular. They didn't mention you, but then again, that was a good while ago and likely before they even met you when I met them. Izzy has well...had...greenish hair, small in size like all gnomes, but this guy....he was comical. he could tell a joke like nobody's business. He had been stationed at the Fizzcrank airstrip for a while, but then...somewhere along the way, he had been relocated to Dalaran to study magic with the Kirin Tor, which is likely where you met him, Jinxi. Now Gnoella...she had always lived in Dalaran and she's considerably younger than Izzy. She works nights at the bar where the Alliance adventurers hang out and yes, I agree her singing rivals most others here in the Renaissance. Azeroth is a neighboring galaxy, so they don't follow the same laws as the Renaissance does nor does Ma have any real power there, but I have been known to go there from time to time. Some of the tailoring recipes I pick up to help me with my own unique armor designs. And...I will admit that bar where Gnoella works is a good one. I could listen to her music for hours and then somehow find myself waking up at a table with many people gawking at me. That happened....5 times now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:50 am
empress dee
Rock chuckled, "Some consider firing a gun a hunter's trait or ability. And as for your friends, I am sure their okay. Those friends of yours, the ones you mentioned do have clear passage. Its the ones that kidnapped you and tried to wipe your mind by force that aren't. Ma has a very good idea of what justice is and what isn't. It'd be cool to meet some of those friends you mentioned. That Trixi sounds like she'd be a great rogue. Izzy sounds like maybe a mage and Gnoella definitely one. Izzy and Gnoella sound like they also might be gnomes from Azeroth. Gnomes are small creatures, but they have some awesome abilities. They are talented for their engineers and their mages. I know you probably cannot remember Izzy's or Gnoella's last names, but if I had to guess...and tell me if this at least sounds familiar...Izzy Fizzletorque and Gnoella Sprocketwrench. If those are right...then I have met them in Azeroth. Your descriptions are uncanny with those two in particular. They didn't mention you, but then again, that was a good while ago and likely before they even met you when I met them. Izzy has well...had...greenish hair, small in size like all gnomes, but this guy....he was comical. he could tell a joke like nobody's business. He had been stationed at the Fizzcrank airstrip for a while, but then...somewhere along the way, he had been relocated to Dalaran to study magic with the Kirin Tor, which is likely where you met him, Jinxi. Now Gnoella...she had always lived in Dalaran and she's considerably younger than Izzy. She works nights at the bar where the Alliance adventurers hang out and yes, I agree her singing rivals most others here in the Renaissance. Azeroth is a neighboring galaxy, so they don't follow the same laws as the Renaissance does nor does Ma have any real power there, but I have been known to go there from time to time. Some of the tailoring recipes I pick up to help me with my own unique armor designs. And...I will admit that bar where Gnoella works is a good one. I could listen to her music for hours and then somehow find myself waking up at a table with many people gawking at me. That happened....5 times now."

Jinxi listened with quiet concentration until rock got to the end of his tale, when she giggled at the thought of him waking up with people gawking at him FIVE TIMES!

"Izzy isn't a gnome, or green. He's just really short and child-like in appearance. And very sensitive about that." She giggled at a new memory of Izzy bristling at being mistaken for a child. Then she nodded slowly as she went on, "But yes, I think Gnoella is a gnome! It's probably another coincidence of names, because I don't think that last name sounded familiar at all, but she does have greenish skin and a way with things. She needs a quiet place to work and hates to be rushed, though. And I guess singing is a common gnome trait. Although I can't say she's ever put me to sleep with it." Jinxi giggled again at the thought of big, strong Rock snoring in a bar.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi listened with quiet concentration until rock got to the end of his tale, when she giggled at the thought of him waking up with people gawking at him FIVE TIMES!

"Izzy isn't a gnome, or green. He's just really short and child-like in appearance. And very sensitive about that." She giggled at a new memory of Izzy bristling at being mistaken for a child. Then she nodded slowly as she went on, "But yes, I think Gnoella is a gnome! It's probably another coincidence of names, because I don't think that last name sounded familiar at all, but she does have greenish skin and a way with things. She needs a quiet place to work and hates to be rushed, though. And I guess singing is a common gnome trait. Although I can't say she's ever put me to sleep with it." Jinxi giggled again at the thought of big, strong Rock snoring in a bar.

Rock sighed, "Green skin and short means she was with the horde and is a goblin...I cannot believe I was so drunk those 5 times to not have noticed that I was on the wrong side of town. See, whenever I go to Azeroth, I am a member of the alliance. If I go to the side of the horde and since the Horde and Alliance are at war with each other, always have been, the horde had a right to kill me on sight. Dalaran is a neutral town, but breaking laws there can have serious consequences. Meaning, my death."

Dee chimed in at that point and said, "The last time Rock passed out, I saw him on the horde side, but wearing an alliance tabard. I had to use my magic to turn myself into a blood elf female just to bring Rock home before anyone else noticed. I too saw Gnoella and she wasn't bad at her singing, though I think Rock had too much to drink before he really got a chance to hear her. Now Rock, I sure hope you don't intend on doing that again."

Rock raised his hands in surrender, "No, I do not. If I am going to the horde side to get drunk, I am going to be sure to wear the right tabard. And I don't think I will be doing that anyways since I have Jinxi here."

In his mind Rock was debating on whether or not his stepmom was just in a bad mood because not only did Link get in trouble but so did he!

Dee sighed, "in any event, Jinxi at least you know that Gnoella is safe. Rock, you may take her to Azeroth if you wish so that she can see her friend, but be sure to use your Blood elf armor and tabard so that you don't get yourself killed. I am just grateful that the horde recently changed warchiefs and I do believe that one of the reasons you are still alive was thanks to the troll warchief. Unlike Garrosh the orc Hellscream, this troll Vol' Jin seems to not hold as much hatred towards the alliance, but that doesn't mean that he won't have you executed for being an alliance member on horde territory."

Pausing momentarily, Dee moved out of the way for one of the Skyloft guards passing through then she said, "The horde and alliance are at war still because of territory. The two sides want the entire empire and they are willing to shed blood over it instead of uniting and then instantly achieving their goal."

Rock chuckled again then said, "There is a reason why they don't do that and its because of the orcs. There are orcs still with the horde that have not sided with Garrosh and his so called Iron horde. These orcs probably still follow Thrall, an ex-war chief turned shaman, and therefore, though they hate what Garrosh had done to harm the horde, they will not leave the horde over it. Garrosh was a stupid orc and although I think he made the most progress towards the goal of world domination, he sacrificed too many of the ones on his side of the banner to achieve it. For this reason, Garrosh had been de throned so to speak and Vol' Jin took over. A troll as a war chief seems to be the better choice because the two sides aren't as hostile towards one another. However, I am not going to risk execution from Varian because I chose to wear the wrong banner and went to the side of the horde. So, Jinxi, what do you say, after we see Link's room, and after we see under the sea, why don't we go to Azeroth? When you arrive there, don't be alarmed at your physical appearance, The empire there has a way of changing someone's looks and we cannot be having you a human when going to the horde. They'd kill you for trying to be a human associating with the horde. Nah, you are going to transform into the undead. You'll look like a zombie, but you will retain everything you currently have on the inside. That doesn't change."

Link smiled intending on making a joke at this time. He said, "I just hope Jinxi doesn't run into someone like Sylvannas or someone with a message from Sylvannas wanting her kind to meet with her in the undercity. Because if that happens, she will be magically transported to those sewers without having a say in the matter."

Rock didn't rise to the bait and said, "Are you suggesting you want to join us, Link? Because if not, then quit pulling a Higashi in front of me. Your father beat Joe senseless when Joe made a similar style of a funny."

Remembering hearing the story a million times over, Link lowered his head in shame. Dee then sighed and said, "Well, I best be getting back home. You two take care now, oh, and Rock, just remember how to breathe underwater in your current form. You thought I gave Terry something when he and I went to our secret undersea hideout, but truth is, I never did. Hyrule's Zora Domain allows anyone to breath underwater as long as they know how. Jinxi, before dipping your head under the water, take a deep breath in and hold it for precisely 10 seconds. Then, you can breathe normally and trust me, you won't drown. The trick is not to think that you will drown. The moment you doubt your ability to breathe underwater is the second you start choking."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:06 pm
empress dee
Dee then sighed and said, "Well, I best be getting back home. You two take care now, oh, and Rock, just remember how to breathe underwater in your current form. You thought I gave Terry something when he and I went to our secret undersea hideout, but truth is, I never did. Hyrule's Zora Domain allows anyone to breath underwater as long as they know how. Jinxi, before dipping your head under the water, take a deep breath in and hold it for precisely 10 seconds. Then, you can breathe normally and trust me, you won't drown. The trick is not to think that you will drown. The moment you doubt your ability to breathe underwater is the second you start choking."

Jinxi looked dubious at Rock's suggestion that the Gnoella he knew was the same person as her friend, but stayed silent. When Dee gave her the instructions about breathing in water, she nodded slowly. "I think I can do that. I've never tried, but I've learned to trust you so I should be ok."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:26 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee then sighed and said, "Well, I best be getting back home. You two take care now, oh, and Rock, just remember how to breathe underwater in your current form. You thought I gave Terry something when he and I went to our secret undersea hideout, but truth is, I never did. Hyrule's Zora Domain allows anyone to breath underwater as long as they know how. Jinxi, before dipping your head under the water, take a deep breath in and hold it for precisely 10 seconds. Then, you can breathe normally and trust me, you won't drown. The trick is not to think that you will drown. The moment you doubt your ability to breathe underwater is the second you start choking."

Jinxi looked dubious at Rock's suggestion that the Gnoella he knew was the same person as her friend, but stayed silent. When Dee gave her the instructions about breathing in water, she nodded slowly. "I think I can do that. I've never tried, but I've learned to trust you so I should be ok."

"Good answer. Now I'm off. Oh, Rock, be sure to come home on time tonight. It is your turn for the live band after all. Just wanted to remind ya."

At that, changing into a Loftwing, Dee flew down through the clouds and headed for home.

Rock blushed as he had indeed forgotten that it was his band's turn for live concert at the lounge. Then he shrugged it off showing Jinxi the now tidy room. Link had a few shields with different gem coverings. One had coal and looked like it could break at any time. One had ruby plating and the red sheen coming off of it made Rock have to cover his eyes with his sleeve momentarily. Then there was a third made of emerald plating, which seemed to be Link's favorite out of all of them. It had a few scratches, but from the range at with they were all standing, it was easy to tell that Link used that one most.

There was a sapphire one barely touched. There was a gold one, which was obviously brand new along with a copper and silver one next to it. There was a diamond one, where the edges were duller than usual.

For as many shields as Link had, he also had that many quivers with different grades of leather. There was light, medium, dark, heavy, thick, Borean, Sha-touched, and exotic. It came as no surprise to Rock since in Azeroth, by trade, Link was a leatherworker and it was obvious that Link had a talent for making quivers. It certainly helped that Andy had given him some leather from the higher areas such as the Borean and the Sha-touched. Andy too was a leatherworker by trade.

Link made his way to a bureau in one corner of the room and opened it. There, he pulled out a small leather pouch with 1200 chunks of Ghost ore in it. The material inside had hardened the pouch since the ore itself was freezing cold. Some may have even suggested at one time that this ore was pure nitrogen in a solidified form giving it a ghastly appearance with the misty fog it gives off.

Rock pulled out only one and nearly instantly, he had to put it back and his hand was as red as his jacket. "Okay, so, what did you need me to make for you, Link? No shields. You have plenty."

Link was hoping for another shield to go with his collection, but then said, "I would like helms made out of this."

Rock nodded, "Very well, helms it shall be. How many you need?"

"Ten," Link replied.

"Okay, then with the rest of this ore, I am going to craft some more mugs for mother's lounge. Those saiyans have been rough with the last batch."

Link then asked, "Well, Jinxi, what do you think of my room?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:39 pm
empress dee
"Good answer. Now I'm off. Oh, Rock, be sure to come home on time tonight. It is your turn for the live band after all. Just wanted to remind ya."

At that, changing into a Loftwing, Dee flew down through the clouds and headed for home.

Rock blushed as he had indeed forgotten that it was his band's turn for live concert at the lounge. Then he shrugged it off showing Jinxi the now tidy room. Link had a few shields with different gem coverings. One had coal and looked like it could break at any time. One had ruby plating and the red sheen coming off of it made Rock have to cover his eyes with his sleeve momentarily. Then there was a third made of emerald plating, which seemed to be Link's favorite out of all of them. It had a few scratches, but from the range at with they were all standing, it was easy to tell that Link used that one most.

There was a sapphire one barely touched. There was a gold one, which was obviously brand new along with a copper and silver one next to it. There was a diamond one, where the edges were duller than usual.

For as many shields as Link had, he also had that many quivers with different grades of leather. There was light, medium, dark, heavy, thick, Borean, Sha-touched, and exotic. It came as no surprise to Rock since in Azeroth, by trade, Link was a leatherworker and it was obvious that Link had a talent for making quivers. It certainly helped that Andy had given him some leather from the higher areas such as the Borean and the Sha-touched. Andy too was a leatherworker by trade.

Link made his way to a bureau in one corner of the room and opened it. There, he pulled out a small leather pouch with 1200 chunks of Ghost ore in it. The material inside had hardened the pouch since the ore itself was freezing cold. Some may have even suggested at one time that this ore was pure nitrogen in a solidified form giving it a ghastly appearance with the misty fog it gives off.

Rock pulled out only one and nearly instantly, he had to put it back and his hand was as red as his jacket. "Okay, so, what did you need me to make for you, Link? No shields. You have plenty."

Link was hoping for another shield to go with his collection, but then said, "I would like helms made out of this."

"Ten," Link replied.

"Okay, then with the rest of this ore, I am going to craft some more mugs for mother's lounge. Those saiyans have been rough with the last batch."

"Bye, Dee!" Jinxi called brightly after her.
She admired the leatherworking and shields. In response to Link's question, she turned a warm smile to him and answered, "It suits you well. I can tell you like fine craftsmanship."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:15 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Ten," Link replied.

"Bye, Dee!" Jinxi called brightly after her.
She admired the leatherworking and shields. In response to Link's question, she turned a warm smile to him and answered, "It suits you well. I can tell you like fine craftsmanship."

Link blushed, but replied, "Well, it helps to know a few skills. Rock is considered to be the best when it comes to fashioning weapons, armor, and anything that has to deal with ores and gems and cloth. Though when it comes to making quivers for hunters, people turn to me. Of course, I am not usually home when the orders come in, so you see that stack of papers over there on my bed? Those are all the orders needing to be filled."

Without so much of a warning, Rock's tummy began to rumble loudly. After that, Link passed a silent but strong smelling fart that made a small ffff sound as it seeped passed his armor. Rock laughed when he heard the ffff and said, "Now that's funny. I get hungry and Link passes gas. Link, we have a lady present...at least excuse yourself if you're going to do that."

Link's blush got deeper for it was highly embarrassing. "I really should ease up on how many pork chops I eat in an afternoon. Speaking of...Rock, since you're hungry, why not head to Mom's for some dinner before journeying back here for the underwater adventure? And...take this shield with you. Its something for Raditz."

"So, who made that one?"

"Believe it or not, Terry did and he was here like 3 hours ago, found out I wasn't home and he couldn't find Raditz. He told the guard that when I got back that I was to ship it to Raditz's place, but I don't have the time to deliver it myself. I have my own work to do here with these leatherworking orders."

"Figures Dad wouldn't look in the obvious spots for that Saiyan, but consider it done. I am sure Jinxi's getting a bit hungry too anyways and Mom does make some pretty good pasta."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:32 pm
empress dee
Link blushed, but replied, "Well, it helps to know a few skills. Rock is considered to be the best when it comes to fashioning weapons, armor, and anything that has to deal with ores and gems and cloth. Though when it comes to making quivers for hunters, people turn to me. Of course, I am not usually home when the orders come in, so you see that stack of papers over there on my bed? Those are all the orders needing to be filled."

Without so much of a warning, Rock's tummy began to rumble loudly. After that, Link passed a silent but strong smelling fart that made a small ffff sound as it seeped passed his armor. Rock laughed when he heard the ffff and said, "Now that's funny. I get hungry and Link passes gas. Link, we have a lady present...at least excuse yourself if you're going to do that."

Link's blush got deeper for it was highly embarrassing. "I really should ease up on how many pork chops I eat in an afternoon. Speaking of...Rock, since you're hungry, why not head to Mom's for some dinner before journeying back here for the underwater adventure? And...take this shield with you. Its something for Raditz."

"So, who made that one?"

"Believe it or not, Terry did and he was here like 3 hours ago, found out I wasn't home and he couldn't find Raditz. He told the guard that when I got back that I was to ship it to Raditz's place, but I don't have the time to deliver it myself. I have my own work to do here with these leatherworking orders."

"Figures Dad wouldn't look in the obvious spots for that Saiyan, but consider it done. I am sure Jinxi's getting a bit hungry too anyways and Mom does make some pretty good pasta."

Jinxi backed out of the room as subtly as possible, and eagerly agreed with the plan to return to Dee's to get food. "You mom makes GREAT pasta!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:43 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"So, who made that one?"

Jinxi backed out of the room as subtly as possible, and eagerly agreed with the plan to return to Dee's to get food. "You mom makes GREAT pasta!"

Rock giggled when he saw that Jinxi was beginning to be offended by the smell and not verbally saying the obvious, "you stinker how dare you do that when I am here".

Then he said, "I guess its settled then. All right, Jinxi and I will check in with you later, brother. Until then..." sprouting his own raven colored wings, Rock gently wrapped his arms around Jinxi's waist, "You make sure you get those orders filled. Be sure to come see me play tonight. 7 PM Southtown time."

At that, Rock raced for the edge of the platform and leaped. His wings spread like magic as Rock flew with Jinxi securely close to him. He sailed on the air as if he was a dragon with such ease and looked majestic if one was watching.

It didn't take him long to touch ground again, about as much time as one of those slow elevators really. Upon arriving on the soil, he realized he made a miscalculation on where he was intending on landing at arrived on the beach of Hyrule. Blushing he then said, "I guess we get to make meaning for the proverbial saying of killing two birds with one stone. We can swim through Zora's domain and shortcut right through the lounge. The shield will hold up, I am sure of it. And if it cracks under here, I will just repair it so you get to see me work too. How lucky is that, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:00 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"So, who made that one?"

Rock giggled when he saw that Jinxi was beginning to be offended by the smell and not verbally saying the obvious, "you stinker how dare you do that when I am here".

Then he said, "I guess its settled then. All right, Jinxi and I will check in with you later, brother. Until then..." sprouting his own raven colored wings, Rock gently wrapped his arms around Jinxi's waist, "You make sure you get those orders filled. Be sure to come see me play tonight. 7 PM Southtown time."

At that, Rock raced for the edge of the platform and leaped. His wings spread like magic as Rock flew with Jinxi securely close to him. He sailed on the air as if he was a dragon with such ease and looked majestic if one was watching.

It didn't take him long to touch ground again, about as much time as one of those slow elevators really. Upon arriving on the soil, he realized he made a miscalculation on where he was intending on landing at arrived on the beach of Hyrule. Blushing he then said, "I guess we get to make meaning for the proverbial saying of killing two birds with one stone. We can swim through Zora's domain and shortcut right through the lounge. The shield will hold up, I am sure of it. And if it cracks under here, I will just repair it so you get to see me work too. How lucky is that, right?"

Jinxi clearly enjoyed the flight, trusting in Rock's strong arms completely.
In response to Rock's words, she sobered. "IF the shield CRACKS under water?" She looked sincerely worried, even though he did not seem perturbed.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:34 pm
Rock chuckled, "Well, yeah, it is made of gold after all and we cannot be using it as a submarine, though if it was shaped like a submarine...then we could use it and keep dry with no worries of cracks. But, its a shield and will be extremely heavy underwater. I have to steer it around lots of objects in our way and since right now you cannot just blow the objects out of the way nor lift this thing while underwater, I might have to swing the shield to break through. So yeah, it might crack. Thankfully, Link was generous in giving us sooo much ghost iron. I can use it to make a brand new shield over the cracked parts and it will have an even more dangerous effect the way Raditz uses it too. If the shield fused with the ghost iron, it can freeze the target or whatever it hits. Plus with the weight of the shield being what it is already...well...lets just hope he doesn't attack either one of us with it."

Seeing Jinxi pale at the choice words he used, Rock caressed Jinxi's face with the back of his hand and said, "Don't worry about it. If anything, when we come to an obstacle, I will trust you to see if you cannot break the obstacle first. If you cannot, you get to see this shield as a weapon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm
Meanwhile, back at the mansion, Andy was in a heated argument with Dee about suddenly taking off and leaving the 2 kids Rails and Parma-Blue with him to look after.

This, of course did not please the two young tots, and Raditz, who was holding them was in the midst of the argument and to end it, Parma-Blue added her best way to end an argument action. She farted so loud that it stopped the adults from shouting at one another and Rails from crying due to it being so loud. The stench that resulted afterward put meaning to why Dee's youngest daughter was named Parma-Blue. A mixture of Parmasean cheese and blue cheese was scented throughout the lounge.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:04 pm
empress dee
Rock chuckled, "Well, yeah, it is made of gold after all and we cannot be using it as a submarine, though if it was shaped like a submarine...then we could use it and keep dry with no worries of cracks. But, its a shield and will be extremely heavy underwater. I have to steer it around lots of objects in our way and since right now you cannot just blow the objects out of the way nor lift this thing while underwater, I might have to swing the shield to break through. So yeah, it might crack. Thankfully, Link was generous in giving us sooo much ghost iron. I can use it to make a brand new shield over the cracked parts and it will have an even more dangerous effect the way Raditz uses it too. If the shield fused with the ghost iron, it can freeze the target or whatever it hits. Plus with the weight of the shield being what it is already...well...lets just hope he doesn't attack either one of us with it."

Seeing Jinxi pale at the choice words he used, Rock caressed Jinxi's face with the back of his hand and said, "Don't worry about it. If anything, when we come to an obstacle, I will trust you to see if you cannot break the obstacle first. If you cannot, you get to see this shield as a weapon."

Jinxi smiled a little uncertainly. "I'm not sure I understand. Will we be in a vehicle of some sort? What will I be expected to break? Why not just go around obstacles?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games