Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:47 pm
As I was making my way out of the training room, Keiko slipped in. "Hey, Terashi. How's the training going?" she asked teasingly with a wink. I winked back, then let Sauron, Angeal, and Sparrow out alongside Haku.

Keiko was rather surprised by this. "You... everybody's evolved?" she asked, unable to suppress her smile.

"Everybody but Samurai and Luna. Need a stone for the latter and the former's holding an Everstone for Chinami, so pretty much everyone, yeah," I explained, handing Keiko the Lucky Egg.

"Guess I've got some catching up to do, then," Keiko said happily, taking the egg we made together. With that, I recalled everyone and headed out to give Keiko some room to train.

Keiko let her Goomy out of her ball and handed her the Lucky Egg. "Alright, Deadra, how about we practice your moves some?" Keiko asked, getting a happy coo in Pokespeak from the small Dragon-type

[Deadra: 11/35]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"GRAY can you go ahead and prep the Training Room for Riolu please?" Oh you're letting the dirty mutt out? I'll be sure to immunize it double time The robotic voice said as he was doing as told. Riolu growled under his breath as Ulla just smiled. "Come on, you know he does no harm." The little girl said as the duo made there way down to the training room.

As they were heading to the training room they passed by Ter, Riolu kept his eyes on him till they went their separate ways. "It's okay buddy. We will take him down next time." She said as the little girl entered the training room to see Keiko with a Goomy. "Hi Keiko. Came to train as well?"

[Riolu 14/20]  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:05 pm
"Hey, Ulla!' Keiko said with a smile, greeting the younger female with a gentle wave. "Yeah, all of Terashi's Pokemon that can or are willing to evolve just did, so I've got some catching up to do."

She looked down to Riolu and smiled. "Wanna train with me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"I know, his Combusken evolved into a Blaziken while fighting Riolu here. He was basically a punching bag." Riolu annoyed with her comment hit her head. "Excuse me?" "Hehe. I'm only playing with you. And if you don't mind, that will really help. I don't know why. But, I feel like Riolu is really close to being purified." She said with a warm smile. Riolu was a little confused as he didn't feel any different from before. But, if Ulla could sense something, she must be right.

The two went on the other side of the training room. "You can have the first attack Keiko."

[Riolu 14/20]  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:26 pm
"Huh..." Keiko said when offered the first attack, wondering what she could have Deadra do to press the advantage. It didn't take her long to decide on something, though. "I'm not sure if this would work on a Pokemon that's infected with the Shadow Virus, but I guess we have time for experimentation. Try using Swagger, Deadra," Keiko asked.

Deadra began moving around provacatively, her morphogenic body helping with this, while talking to Riolu in Pokespeak - generally referring to herself as a goddess and that Riolu will never land a blow against her. While energy generated by the move would increase Riolu's physical prowess, it'd also Confuse him for a while.

[Deadra: 11+2=13/35]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm
A Hybrid entered the room Though it wasen't to train herself it was to watch these two ladies battle "Well the If it isnt Ter Hi there friend.."Her stitched smile begun to widen as she saw kieko.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu watches Deadra as uses Swagger. As he is watching her, he starts getting dizzy. He looses his footing once or twice. "Oh no. Come on Riolu snap out of it and use Iron Tail!" She shouted as Riolu got some of his balance back as he went straight to attack Deadra. His tail started glowing silver as he smacked his tail straight down on her.

He then stepped back and shook his head as he regained his composure.

[Riolu 14+2=16/20]  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 pm
Deadra would take the attack head on, he body getting squished under the might of Riolu's Iron Tail, then bouncing back up when the energy that formed the move dissipated.

"Okay, that's not going to work," Keiko said as Riolu recovered from Confusion almost immediately. "Let's try something else! Use Sludge Wave, Deadra!"

Deadra would giggle at Riolu before generating Poison-type energy that would form as a wave of sludge that Deadra would then push toward Riolu, the gunk crashing down on the little Fighting-type.

[Deadra: 13+2=15/35]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu took the attack as he felt poison of that sludge wave enter his system. He fell to one knee as he chuckled a little. He was enjoying fighting against a friend. Wait, enjoy? Riolu looked at his paw and then back at Ulla. Ulla had a smile on her face. Something inside him beated, he was a bit confused as he chuckled a little. He stood back up with a big smile on his face. He was hurting from the poison, but he felt good.

"I see you are gaining your strength back really quickly. Okay Riolu, Quick Attack let's go!" Riolu barked as he ran quickly in a zig-zag motion. He would then sweep Deadra off the floor then punch her to make her go flying back.

[Riolu 16+2=18/20]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 pm
"Okay, retaliate with Dragon Breath, Deadra!" Keiko cheered, glad that her Goomy and Ulla's Riolu were enjoying themselves.

Once Riolu's Quick Attack bounced off of Deadra's gooey body (but not without dealing damage), Deadra took a deep breath and exhaled Dragon-type energy via a breath attack, looking to swarm Riolu with it.

[Deadra: 15+2=17/35]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"Let's have fun Riolu! Let's try this again, Aura Sphere!" Ulla said excitedly as Riolu took a fighting stance as a blue orb was forming in his hands. It was smaller than what it would usually be. Riolu and Ulla were both amazed at how he bright it was. "Riolu go!" She shouted as Riolu barked as he launched it right in the center of the Dragon Breath. The Aura Sphere was pushing it back a little but it soon broke as the wave swallowed it. Riolu quickly jumped over it.

[Riolu 10+1=11]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:53 pm
"Riolu's trying hard," Keiko spoke up, praising Ulla's Pokemon for his hard work. "I don't know how much longer we can last. Hey, Deadra, try using Absorb to get some of your energy back."

Deadra cooed in Pokespeak before drawing Grass-type energy from Riolu's body damaging the Fighting-type while restoring her own health.

[Deadra: 17+2=19/35]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"Keiko, I don't know what's going on. But, I think I'm starting to feel. And I mean actually feel emotions." Riolu said to Keiko as he felt a bit of his life being sucked away. "Yeah Riolu is looking a bit tired out too Keiko. Finish this up with Dig Riolu!" Her Pokemon then started digging underground out of sight.

[Riolu 11+1=12]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 pm
"I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Riolu, but I don't think you're quite there, yet. Just hang in there for now," Keiko said, likely making Ulla wonder what she was going on about. "Deadra, flush Riolu out with Muddy Water," she asked.

Deadra used Water-type energy to cause the tunnels made by Riolu's Dig to fill up with water, moistening the ground and making the resulting water all muddy. The water would chase Riolu as he dug, trying to push him out away from Deadra.

[Deadra: 19+2=21/35]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu felt the soil softening as it was making harder to dig. He then looked behind him as he saw water coming straight at him. He panicked at he started to dig upwards to get away from the water. Ulla looked around to see any sort of sign of Riolu. "Riolu? Riolu?! Riolu use Aura Sphere again to get out of there!" She shouted as Riolu was able to hear her. He stopped digging as she started to concentrate on his aura once more. He then shot it upwards as he was able to get out a little far distance away from Deadra.

He then was able to form another Aura Sphere as he shot it quickly at Deadra.

[Riolu 12+1=13]  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games