Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:49 am
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Bored [ Location ] Sol Park [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes
"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}

{The Military Brat}

Theme Song-Fighter

{Thoughts:Oh great...}

Unfortunately for Kuro, her peaceful walk was interrupted as the one who seemed to be selling stuff called her over. Walking to him, void of emotion she came over, a little more next to what appeared to be a female, an adorable one at that, briefly looking her over before addressing the male. ”What…oh…Christmas sale…do I look as if I wear extravagant jewelry? Or jewelry for that matter.” True Kuro did wear little jewelry, for the most part she didn’t wear any. Not that she didn’t like it, she was just picky. She mainly wore black anyway. Sometimes Rings…mostly because rings made a punch hurt more. If the jewelry was made, she especially liked it for she appreciated the arts. Not like she would ever admit that though. Kuro was friendly…er…when you got to know her. Deep inside. Her gaze turned to the female who had stepped aside and was admiring a necklace on her neck. Kuro assumed she just bought it from him. It isn’t bad looking…not my style but it does suit her. Now I wonder what their intelligence level is…how persistent will he be to sell me something…I find such people annoying. Though who knows. I might be surprised. Kuro was after all raised as a military brat. Though unfortunately for people, Kuro found most lifeforms to be an annoyance, her gaze returning to the male.

[Kuro hummed, trying to keep the annoyed look off her face at the male’s wink and speech. It was true he did not say such a thing. But from the looks of the box and the female with the necklace, those clues had led to her assumption. Though she was glad she was right. It would have been an awkward situation had she been wrong. On him stating he painting, she grew a bit more interested. Though it was not clear with her expression or reaction. Upon his comment about it being to cold to paint she faced him. ”A true painter does not use those words. It is never to cold to paint. Especially if you have the passion for it or have inspiration. There is always your house to do such a thing as well.” She did not mean to come off as harsh, but in certain things she just stated facts and her opinion. True the cold made it rather difficult to paint, especially depending on the type of paint. But it was not impossible. As the male stated his sale’s pitch, Kuro was already still uninterested and looked at the trinket, her face void of emotion. Though her ears perking up slightly at getting the female’s name. That and the opinion of both. Well…it isn’t hideous. But it is most definitely not my style. It does have an air of Victorian-ness to it. But the way it looks. It just doesn’t suit me. Though…it would be rude of me to say such a thing. ”Unfortunately sir...and miss. It does not suit me at all. It is a nice looking piece, but it is not in my taste. I’ll give you another chance though…” Kuro hid the smirk that was etching to come on her face. She did so like to challenge others and watch them struggle at times. But she had also noticed the blush on the female’s face and seemed to think the female might have taken a fancy to the male. That or was shy. At the moment Kuro could not tell, she was just observing right now. Her attention was then briefly drawn to the sky, noting that it was growing quite late and she needed to be heading back home again. ]

OOC: Ah the sudden time change Dx. Didn't leave a blank to do extra rp. So I'll just put it here.
User Image

tokyoloverTM
whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher glanced at the blonde from his peripheral vision, "Luka..." The mushi then gave an approving nod, casting her a smile as his other invite guest stalked into the grass. The only male was quick to grin and tuck his hands behind his head. "I never utilized that word to describe my wares: extravagant. Not have I mentioned jewelry. I paint too." He deflected with a wink. Noticing her gaze inspect Luka, he checked to find her occupied with her necklace. She looked charmed with it, that made him happy. Smile simmering down, the ginger lifted his heel and dug his toes into the grass. "Ya caught me! It's too cold for painting, I was gonna sell you jewelry." He laughed while turning back to his box. He shoved aside a handful of items before picking threw them. The misses looked entirely uninterested, but since she approached him then all hope was not lost! He debated for a short time, "You say you don't like extravagance? Okie dokie. Judging by the hits of Lolita styling in the outfit you're wearing, you're more complimented by intricate but humble designs. On top of that, I hardly think I need to waste my breath telling you what suits you. You know, and you ought to have a piece that makes the same statement." He ranted absently. He made his final verdict and held up his trinket of choice. "What about this? Victorian, simple...yet bold, looking for an owner of similar endearment. Don't you agree, beautiful Luka?"

While they both liked it, the piece was immediately rejected by the consumer. Fisher cocked his head, dropping his gear back into the box. A big fat fail, and no hint if he was warm or cold. Goodbye, good streak. The mushi paused before backtracking the conversation. "If I can't be accepted as a true painter because I won't paint when it's cold, then so be it." He shrugged, then smoothed his fingers through his hair. "I have a medical condition I have to be sensitive of, I don't want to be Van Gogh if I have to die like him." Beginning to resume his packing, the male stacked his luggage and began to contemplate where he was staying tonight. Because Kuro had looked to the sky, he noticed how late it was getting. "I'd do it at home like you said, but I don't exactly have one." He snickered, as if the whole thing was a joke. He'd been outside all day, hopefully he wouldn't sit down and find he has frost bite all over. That would be scary! Fisher gave a finished pat of his packed supplies, turning to Luka before she could sneak away. "I hope to meet you again, should you wander back into the park. Bye bye, now. To you as well, miss." He concluded, turning at the last moment to wave goodbye to the steely one. "I'll take that second chance another time. I hate to be wrong, so I'm just going to make something new for you by hand."

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! #Torn!◈ I'm Doin'! Making a Sells Pitch & Making friends...?◈ I'm Hangin'! With Little Lady & Goth Misses!. . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sells Man ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

From the looks of it the woman that was coming over was a woman close to Lukas age, maybe a couple years older then her. She was also taller then Luka, then again most people were taller then her. Lukas unique eyes looked away from her necklace and watched the woman come closer. She admired the womans outfit but her gaze quickly turned away when Lukas gaze met with the womans. Luka was always on the shy side when meeting new people and never said much unless talked to first. The blonde was thinking about leaving as she had already bought her necklace and she figured that she should leave Fisher to selling to this woman but she also wanted to see what Fisher would pull out for her. Soon enough, just like Fisher did for her he had found the woman a necklace. The ginger really did have a talent and a eye. A small smile come onto her face as she saw the necklace. "Huh?" This guy just kept on catching the small blonde off guard and making her blush slightly again. " I-It is really lovely and I think it suits you miss." She said with a nervous nod.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: Slightly flustered
Wearing:Light winter

whiters4

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:01 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:05 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Enjoying Christmas with my camera.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a Digital camera
╚══════════════╝

Its Christmas! Christmas is here! How exciting! Every corner of every street ought to be highly decorated with festive lights, filled with the smell of freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate and plenty of families celebrating with all the fantastic gifts they got today. And she was right! As she was making her toward the park with her homemade hot chocolate in her thermos in one hand and her digital camera in the other, she can only smile as she saw all the lights, heard the laughter of families and smelled the freshness of chocolate chip cookies. It did remind her of her family back at home about how they would celebrate Christmas but she did give her parents a call this morning and told them she send them pictures of whats happening on the island as soon as she manages to get some good footage. Some of these pictures included the shops that made tasty treats to eat and all sorts of Christmas decorations. There came a time when she needed to take a break and enjoy her hot chocolate so she figured the park is a best place to rest. Finding herself a bench to sit on, she opened her thermos and drank some hot chocolate. Not bad for something that she made at home.

"Mama. Papa. Its beautiful out here. If only you can see it."

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:47 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
User Image
Alexander was running through park, his jacket drawn tight to shield his body from the cold. He much would have preferred swimming, but with it being so cold the ocean was a terrible idea. It was Christmas and it was the first time he had ever spent it away from his parents. He called them and wished them Merry Christmas and that he had gotten their gifts. They weren't anything to big a new jacket, some money and home-made treats from his mother. Alexander did cut the conversation short when they started asking about his friend Lillian, he didn't need them jumping the gun and he wasn't ready for another relationship yet. Shaking his head he noticed someone sitting at a park bench.

"She's cute..." He muttered to himself before smacking face first into a tree. Falling to the ground he grabbed his nose. "Son of a b#$%@*!" Alexander kept his hand on his nose as he stood up. "Well isn't this just great..." He started mumbling pulling out a hanky and taking his hand away. White blood started dripping from his nose. "Crap..." Alexander quickly covered his nose.

Yuri_Misawa

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:28 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
╚══════════════╝

Kristen was at peace sitting at the park bench in her lonesome sipping on hot chocolate and enjoying the Christmas spirit. As far as gifts goes, she hasn't received anything from her parents yet due to a delay in shipping but she knows that whatever they send will be awesome. That momentary peace broke when she heard a thud noise close by that made her jump. She looked toward where the noise came from and saw it was a boy covering his noise. A rather cute boy to say the least but it looked like he is hurt. Wrapping the strap of her camera around her neck and closing off her thermos, she made her way over to the boy with a concerned expression on her face and asked in that distinct southern accent that is hard to miss by anyone,

"Are ya alright there? Ya look like ya got yourself in a little accident."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:51 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander jumped a little bit when the girl came over to check on him."Oh yea, just a have a little nose bleed." He smiled a little bit, unfortunately he grabbed the white hanky, which wouldn't show any red blood. The hanky was however getting darker, but it wouldn't look like there was any blood coming out of his nose. "I should be fine, sorry to interrupt you're nice and quiet day." He chuckled a little bit and tried to keep his nose covered so she wouldn't immediately spot his white blood, he did not need a repeat of why he left Italy.

Yuri_Misawa

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:17 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
╚══════════════╝

A little bit of nosebleed? That must mean that this boy bumped into the tree close by. Its the only thing that made sense given the thudding noise and his supposed nosebleed, which she couldn't seem to tell if he was really suffering from a bloody nose. It wasn't like she was expecting a fountain of blood but at least a red mark somewhere on his nose but that didn't appear to be the case. He must have wiped the blood off completely by the time she got there and given today's weather condition, she wouldn't notice any of the white blood. A cute smile formed on her lips as she said to him,

"Oh please. If I ever had a truly quiet day, I'd be bored out of my mind. Thank ya for bringing me a little bit of excitement. If you're feeling up to it, why don't ya sit down and have some hot chocolate with me. It is Christmas after all and Christmas is better spent with some company don-cha think? Ah yes! I'm Kristen. And you're?"

[OOC: I literally got three quotes at once...must catch up with RPs! XD]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander smiled and bowed when she said her name. "I'm Alexander, nice to meet you Kristen and..." He paused patting his nose to make sure the blood had stopped. Smiling he folded his hanky nice and tight then put it in his coat pocket. "Sure, nothing would make me happier than to spend Christmas with someone." Drawing his coat closer to his body he walked over to the bench that she was sitting in only moments ago. "You have an accent might I ask where you're from?"

Yuri_Misawa

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:44 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Enjoying Christmas with a cute boy! Hehehe!◄
╚══════════════╝

Sweet! Kristen has someone to spend at least a little bit of precious time with someone else. And with a cute boy too! Ooh her mama would be so proud. Papa on the other probably would start loading his shotgun just in case he got too close to her but neither of them are here so they will be safe from mama's "Aww!" and papa's shotgun. Sitting down on the bench beside him, she opened her thermos and poured some of her hot chocolate into the cup that acted like a cover for her thermos before handing it off to him. So far she knows that his name is Alexander thanks to his introduction and he wants to know where she is from since he noticed her Southern accent. She giggled momentarily before she picked up some snow from beneath the bench and began forming a snowball after setting down her thermos as she replied to him,

"Ya know, I could tell ya where I'm from but where is the fun in that. How about ya guess where I'm at? Guess wrong and this snowball right here becomes a new cap for ya head. Guess right and I'll gladly throw it upon myself. I'll give ya a hint to be fair. I was born south of the United States. Now its up to you to figure where exactly."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:57 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

◜ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ╮

Erin was a taking a leisurely walk through the park. He was having quite the Christmas time alone, but he couldn't handle being home the entire day. Plus, it was quite a nice day. He sighed a little as he stopped near a bench. He kept replaying the situation that took place a few days before. Ahhh, what was he thinking?! The more he thought of it, the more embarrassed he got. Slumping down into the bench, he pushed his head into his hands and shook it, "I can't ever face that guy again...." he mumbled, trying to cool his flushed face. He dropped his hands and looked up at the sky, "What a lousy Christmas..."

◟ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ◞

OOC: Terrible post >.<

Kaija_14

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:21 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-
It's fine, it happens to all of us~

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅AXEL▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! 4m hum4n █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Axel entered the park on the thought that he could observe proper human behavior again. But there wasn't as many people out and about today. It was an anomaly and he was baffled. His eyes scanned each individual to see if any of them would be interesting enough to talk to. The android's eyes scanned over a male, human, on a bench. The human was displaying obvious signs of turmoil, possibly due to a past experience. This was a chance to use the information he had gathered on behavior and initiate a conversation. Without missing a beat he made a beeline to the bench and sat down next to the male. But Axel hadn't properly opened his behavior file and ended up searching for it after he sat down, now creating a weird, awkward silence between the two.

║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! pr0m!53 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:15 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

◜ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ╮

As Erin was pitying himself, he barely noticed the sudden presence of another... erm... male. He jumped up in surprise, letting out a soft sigh of relief when he realized it was just a random guy. But he seemed a little... off. He didn't even spare Erin a glance, just stood there. Erin furrowed his brows as he sat awkwardly for a while. Just silence between them. How unusual. He scratched his cheek a little before biting his lip, "Uhh... Hi?" he blurted out. He silently cursed at himself for being so strange. Maybe the guy noticed Erin was talking to himself and came here to help out? But it was still a strange situation. Not to mention the guy didn't look much human to him. Well, for the most part he did, but Erin suspected otherwise. He couldn't really trust his perception around here, seeing as how everyone had some sort of strange race.

◟ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ◞

OOC:

Kaija_14

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:41 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
He froze and looked at her a small smile on his face. "Well that's not fair. I'm not from the US." Alexander swallowed and took a drink of the hot cocoa. He blinked and flashed her a smile. "This is amazing, did you make it yourself!?" Grinning he drained the cup in one go smiling holding it out to her sighing in content. "Uh...hmm...Kentucky?" Alexander tensed ready for the snow ball that would probably end up on his head.

Yuri_Misawa

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games