Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Will wait for Atama launch as post order demands

Understandable. I'll wait for some other faction posts before launching the gundams for their first combat battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:20 pm
-Major Notice-

Would people like for me to place either another pause or timeskip with the current stagnant state? I may place this if we do not get many posts for a couple of nights.

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:10 am
I'm pretty much just waiting my turn, so I have no input there...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:11 pm
crying
heyro?
*echo returns*  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 pm
LOL are there any surviours out there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:33 pm
Duhh Its AJ

Mi We!  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Cherished Ambition
Crew

OG Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:00 am
Duhh Its AJ

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:18 pm
Toshiro Yuki

The Sasu's anti-mobile suit swords would only take up as much proportional power as the Strike's anti-ship sword. They were designed for its main use (especially in mobile suit CQC)) because cosmic era beam sabers can't clash and the Sasu doesn't carry a shield. Although you make a good point with the weight of it 7_7

Well played.

Well played...  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:34 pm
I figured the fact that it uses the Armure Lumiere meant it took up more power. If that's incorrect, we can chalk that up to Yaichiro ICly not having enough time to go over all the details of the machine's specs to that fine a degree yet. I also have to wonder, with the point raised, if those anti-MS swords can block a beam or would be slashed by one if they clashed.

Also, what CQC training he's had would likely be more about using a Beam Saber and being evasive, since the shield of the Murasame he used to pilot serves as the nose cone of the MS...meaning that he couldn't afford to let it be cut in half lest he lose flight capability in MA mode. It's probably a better fit for the skills he has until he gets some simulator time in if he has to fight without a shield.

And perhaps I should edit my post to say mass instead of weight, being zero gravity.

All that being said, Yaichiro COULD recommend using some of the Armure Lumiere of the blade for propulsive force as a field upgrade/fine tuning...to minimize the time needed to slash or recover from slashes by having the sword help move itself as the MS holding it dictates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:11 pm
Toshiro Yuki
I figured the fact that it uses the Armure Lumiere meant it took up more power. If that's incorrect, we can chalk that up to Yaichiro ICly not having enough time to go over all the details of the machine's specs to that fine a degree yet. I also have to wonder, with the point raised, if those anti-MS swords can block a beam or would be slashed by one if they clashed.

Also, what CQC training he's had would likely be more about using a Beam Saber and being evasive, since the shield of the Murasame he used to pilot serves as the nose cone of the MS...meaning that he couldn't afford to let it be cut in half lest he lose flight capability in MA mode. It's probably a better fit for the skills he has until he gets some simulator time in if he has to fight without a shield.

And perhaps I should edit my post to say mass instead of weight, being zero gravity.

All that being said, Yaichiro COULD recommend using some of the Armure Lumiere of the blade for propulsive force as a field upgrade/fine tuning...to minimize the time needed to slash or recover from slashes by having the sword help move itself as the MS holding it dictates.

Armure lumiere isn't a propulsion system like the voiture lumiere. The Umbrella of Artemis was a armure lumiere system, and it blocks beams and physical objects which was why I choose it for the blade. It's the same basis for the beam shields of the destiny, legend, strike freedom and infinite justice.

Fore power reference, the Hyperion is about the best we can get. Hyperion could emit a miniature voiture lumiere umbrella around the whole unit for 5 minutes, so batteries increasing their potential and the size of the blades they should last much longer. Not a genius without more info on everything though.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 am
Ah, I see. I mistook the two similar French terms in my head, sorry. I know to what you refer now, and have already read X Astray to comprehend your reference.

Well, if it's related to Beam Shield tech, I could see the blades acting as shields...maybe even temporarily expanding their Armure Lumiere to intercept attacks like Beam Shields do at the cost of some increased energy draw. That kind of thing might even be achievable with a software update or setting tweak. That ability would greatly improve Sasu's survivability.

As for the speed of the Sasu...it's surely built to be fast enough with the anti-MS Swords to strike. The Beam Saber, having lower mass by default, will always be a little faster in the Sasu's hands unless the Large Anti-Ship Sword's mass were somehow altered or it had some sort of propulsion assistance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:23 pm
-Major Notice-

((Hopefully I've gotten everyone with a character)) Due to the lack of posting over the past four days, I will be putting an 11 day pause onto the RP. I will also message people who haven't posted within the past 3 pages of the story to check on their current status. I'll also be looking at ways to move the story forward. If you have questions or ideas, please PM me. Posts will be allowed starting July 1st, unless the situation changes.

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX

Lacus Clyne San

iMiss Classy

x-Volcom

Ryoko Asakura 62

Toshiro Yuki

Duhh Its AJ

Flay Allster San

Positroneidon

Mikuru Asahina San

Itsuki Koizumi Kun

x-QuickSilver

ultimatemk

The Once Fallen Angel

ii razz ii

iiChun-Lee

Emiri Kimidori 16

Ignited Justice 121

Quote:

Quote:

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:40 pm
I think its due to the start of summer you know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:43 pm
Yeah, I agree. School just got out for me and summer is here. Kinda hard to log on Gaia sometimes....  

x-QuickSilver
Crew

Distinct Gaian

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games