Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm
Pickled Cactus
                sweet! which dates is everyone free? doing it on the weekends would be a good time, so 16-17 July?
                if it was a single house, it'd probably have to be a big one...
My house is pretty big! And I think we would want it mostly empty. Maybe fill it with lights?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 am
Hassli
Pickled Cactus
                sweet! which dates is everyone free? doing it on the weekends would be a good time, so 16-17 July?
My house is pretty big! And I think we would want it mostly empty. Maybe fill it with lights?
I like Pickled Cactus's idea for the dates. Lol and I do like the fact that you offered up your house. It's fitting because you're the campaign manager. I just have one more request...we need to fill the house with some dancing Diedrichs. I think I have about two? I lend you them when we get close.

We should give away prizes for the best dressed raver and the best D-Geared individual. For this we will have both paw and human categories. Not sure if we still have enough in our D inventory but if not, I want to host an art auction to raise some funds for the flash space committee...or something...  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:47 am
Hassli
Flash space committee! I have an assignment for you!

We have been tasked with hosting the rave for NPCon

You guys pick the date and venue! We will tell everyone to dress for the rave!

The event runs July 11th-19th

What date would we like? Should we set up a house for the rave or pick a place in towns 2?

Let me know guys!

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Gang, check out Hassli's post up top.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:45 am
systemfailure99
Hassli
Pickled Cactus
I like Pickled Cactus's idea for the dates. Lol and I do like the fact that you offered up your house. It's fitting because you're the campaign manager. I just have one more request...we need to fill the house with some dancing Diedrichs. I think I have about two? I lend you them when we get close.

We should give away prizes for the best dressed raver and the best D-Geared individual. For this we will have both paw and human categories. Not sure if we still have enough in our D inventory but if not, I want to host an art auction to raise some funds for the flash space committee...or something...
i was thinking dancing Diedrichs too lol! But not too many because they slow flash down.

We can use guild funds, but feel free to fundraiser!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:11 pm
Sounds good to me!! *needs to check the dates tho, may be away on vacation

I'm up to doing a fundraiser thing too (need to get back into animating and drawing @.@)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:23 pm

classified_diedrich

Awww snap! Dancing Diedrich rave party~ Woot woot!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those dates work for me. I can loan my Dancing Prez too if need be. :3

classified_diedrich

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:48 am
                Hassli's house it is!
                green(?) lights and dancing diedriches... with a little rave floor in the middle. emotion_dowant
                i've also got a Diedrich's Ornament if you need more

what time would be good, or should we wait closer to the date to decide? evening-night EST? since that seems like a common timezone

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm
gonk
Sorry I've been playing a lot of MMOs lately. I just got caught up. SO! A rave in Hassli's for NPC con? Would we need some dancing Diedrichs? I'm willing to give up mine for this.
Sidenote. FLARN ITEM biggrin biggrin biggrin
I knew if they relased the skin I would make a "human" AV again. sweatdrop

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 am
Hassli
systemfailure99
Hassli
Pickled Cactus

i was thinking dancing Diedrichs too lol! But not too many because they slow flash down.

Ah, I see...maybe just the two then and if it's reasonably priced in the MP we can buy one more.

Sweet! I think I'll be back from my trip around June 23rd so I'll stir up something for fundraising for our Flash Space. Need to come up with an announcement and reel in some artists.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:42 pm
Chat system... looks like rooms are permanent(or at least can exist without people in them)

Maybe it'll be easier to plan out meetings and stuff in a room?  

Sindeyella

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:42 pm
systemfailure99
Hassli
systemfailure99
Hassli
Pickled Cactus

Ah, I see...maybe just the two then and if it's reasonably priced in the MP we can buy one more.

Sweet! I think I'll be back from my trip around June 23rd so I'll stir up something for fundraising for our Flash Space. Need to come up with an announcement and reel in some artists.

Sounds good! This will basically get it's own spot in the main NPCon thread, so you guys can be in charge of writing up an introduction and how it will run! If you want, we can run two flash space events.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:21 am
Sindeyella
Sounds good to me!! *needs to check the dates tho, may be away on vacation

I'm up to doing a fundraiser thing too (need to get back into animating and drawing @.@)

Okay! Just keep us posted here.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:23 am
Toxi of the Grunnies

classified_diedrich

Awww snap! Dancing Diedrich rave party~ Woot woot!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Those dates work for me. I can loan my Dancing Prez too if need be. :3

classified_diedrich

No worries! We will dip into our party's budget for it.
I'm still debating on whether or not we should have the fundraiser beforehand...if so I'm starting it on the beginning of July.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:26 am
Pickled Cactus
                Hassli's house it is!
                green(?) lights and dancing diedriches... with a little rave floor in the middle. emotion_dowant
                i've also got a Diedrich's Ornament if you need more

what time would be good, or should we wait closer to the date to decide? evening-night EST? since that seems like a common timezone

Maybe wait until it gets closer...idk my availability yet. Also, I think if we were to do this...it would be nice to have different time zones this time. The majority of us are EST but I want to accommodate other time zones as well gonk  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:28 am
Sindeyella
Chat system... looks like rooms are permanent(or at least can exist without people in them)

Maybe it'll be easier to plan out meetings and stuff in a room?
I will try that out when I get back after June 23rd! If it's possible, then I would say the chat room would be a heck lot easier to plan especially in real time. idk what any of your plans are around then but I will try to be active!  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games