Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku wasn't sure what to think the whole, time simply being quite while the squirrel worked out what it was she wished to say. Kiku herself was trying to suss out her own thoughts as much as possible on it though her face was still quite red. There was a deep embarrassment there since she could see her question really did seem to unbalance her friend a bit.

Why did she ask that?

Once Devi was done the tiger woman gently put her weight down and let out a small sigh. She coughed looking over at Devi "I-er-I am sorry." she said standing up and bowing to her friend in apology for asking such a question out of the blue. She looking off to the side trying to figure out what else to say. Her tail was mostly still now and her ears were a little low.

The woman coughed "Well you won and I promised you a reward right?" she said looking at her "So the reward and how it is given is up to you. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable." she still felt like she was a bit behind on how these things were done and her friend may not have been that uncomfortable but Kiku was having trouble telling.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Work // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:26 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

Sidevi watches the apology and puts her weights down, reaching forward to tickle at Kiku's sides and then reaches up to poke her nose gently, "No need to apologize for it goofy! I just wasn't sure what to say!" She quickly slips her hands bck to her sides as she smiles up to Kiku, her cheeks still burning, as she pokes her tongue out at Kiku. She giggles softly as she speaks again, "You didn't make me uncomfortable so much as you caught me off guard and unsure what to say!"

She then shifts to the much taller woman's side, hugging her carefully from the side so her head just doesn't press into kiku's chest. She grins up at Kiku with small flash in her eyes, "Plus it takes a lot more to make me uncomfortable, like holding me over the edge of a bridge or something obsurd like that." She giggles softly. and steps back from Kiku glancing up to the bigger woman before asking, "Well anyways! Now that, that happened! What do you feel like doing!"

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 am

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku wasn't expecting the tickling, earning a small yelp from her before she finger on her nose settled her quite quickly as she friend assured her that she was fine. She chuckled though she was still blushing a bit as she looked down. She supposed she could figure out how she could give Devi what she wanted or just do so, but for now she wasn't sure.

With the hug however she returned it as best as she was able, hearing her joke the tiger laughed "Okay then." she said before realizing that they were still training. Kiku snapped her fingers "How about Yoga? It can be strange if you aren't used to it, but it helps with your energy and body." she asked her ears twitching as her tail stuck up.

She was still excited to try to teach Sidevi a bit however just so her friend got a taste of what she did. The kiss could wait.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Work // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:52 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

Sidevi nods up to the tiger woman again, "Sure! What does yoga entail other than... well stretching of course. I am very flexible so! I imagine I can attempt it fairly well!" She flexes again in a silly manner, giggling up at Kiku, as she steps back in front of Kiku awaiting what it is Kiku will show her. Whether it be some form of stretching or posing or whatever it is.

She ponders a moment and smiles faintly to herself before asking, "So what all does it entail? I know nothing about it really, I mean other than the obvious stretching and such. but I don't know any of the specifics. Which I guess is where you come in as a trainer and all! Showing those who don't know! Right? Right." She confirms to herself before Kiku has the chance to respond as if she already knows the answer.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:03 am

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku chuckled a bit waiting for the squirrel to calm herself before she began to answer the question "Indeed! People can come to me for private instruction. I actually train in almost all areas and I always try to make time for people, its a great feeling to be able to help a person improve themselves." she said standing very prideful in her chosen path. While she was hoping still to one day open up her own dojo, this was a fine waypoint until it became possible. Sure it was different in a way, but she was still helping people and that was all the spirit wanted to do.

She smirked "The physical part of yoga is called asana, but there are seven more parts of yoga that we can put into practice." she smiled "A complete yoga experience will do wonders not only for the body, but the spirit! You don't need to be a perfect practitioner, but I try to include all eight arms into my teachings." she said before she led the squirrel to a private area so that they could begin. It wouldn't be the most exciting, but they the time they were done she was sure the already energetic squirrel would feel a renewal of energy.

However, within a small moment Kiku did stop them before they went into the private area "Oh yes uhm..." she blushed a bit "I can give you your reward later if you'll come to my house." she said unsure how Devi might react to that. It was just an inncoent thing, but it made Kiku feel a bit better at least.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑧
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: ≻ wearing: Sports bra Shoes Joggers Mask
Yoga mat The song shes listening to
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala walked into the gym with a small smile, hidden beneath her mask of course, and her yoga mat tucked under her arm. It was long overdue that she worked off all this lazy blubber, and what day to do it then this beautiful day?
She quickly glanced around for the first thing she would do. Luckily there wasn't many people, so she opted for yoga. Truth be told she was very self conscious when it came to her body work outs. She used to work out in doors at her house, but she didn't feel safe after the multiple break ins. Apparently during those break ins the people would leave cameras, and without her knowledge, would film her in her everyday life. Shaking off the thought, she unrolled her mat and placed her earbuds into her ears as she began to stretch her arms and legs. After she finished her stretching she gently laid herself on the floor and bent back, her legs flat, eyes closed. A few cracks could be heard, then a significant groan of approval as she sighed and continued her workout.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:10 pm
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

Jack had a good time the day before with his new friend. They had eaten dinner together at Make it Tso, getting to know each other better the whole time. Afterwards, he had taken her home before heading home himself. He felt happier than he had in a long time. That night he could barely get any sleep, because he couldn't get a certain gamer girl off of his mind.

Jack had woken up this morning, and looked out the window to see that it was another dreary, rainy day. He had fixed himself a quick breakfast of bacon and eggs. He then got in his truck and headed into town, intent on looking for work once again. His window was open a crack, and as he drove near Uptown Soleil, his sensitive wolf nose picked up a familiar scent in the air. A smile crossed his face as he realized who it was.

Jack parked his truck and got out, following the scent trail until it brought him to an establishment known as Fiddle's Gym... Perhaps he'd be able to find work here! This would also be a good opportunity for him to lift some weights and show off his superhuman strength...

The werewolf pulled open the front door, stepping into the gym. This seemed like a nice place, with a variety of options for exercise. Ant then, he saw her... Lala was stretching out on a yoga mat. Her eyes were closed, she had earbuds in her ears and she hadn't noticed him yet. She looked incredibly sexy, wearing a sports bra and sweatpants. He walked over to her, watching with a grin as she worked out. The way her body moved was so graceful and appealing, and she was beautiful n every sense of the word...

"It's funny seein' you here, Lala... I was just thinkin' about you!" said Jack, deciding to finally speak up. "Thank you for yesterday, by the way... I had a lot of fun!"

Dark Lord Everfear

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala moved rhythmically to the song, the positions she would be in would change every other beat bump.
She ended up ending the song with her hand in the air and her on her side.
That's when she noticed Jack and had a heart attack. Lala fell with a soft thud and a quiet gasp onto her butt. She yanked her ear buds out and glared up at the man. With a tight puff of her cheeks, Lala blew air up into her face to move the hair from her face, Hasn't anyone told you it was rude to scare a girl. Lala grumbled as she stood up and removed the sweat from her forehead. She must have been super out of shape if she was sweating this much. With a small grimace she wiped her hand on her pants and turned her full attention to Jack as he talked.
Couldn't get me out of your head huh Jacky boy? Lala giggled as she crossed her arms with a playful grin. In any other circumstances, that line would have creeped her out, and for anyone with no background of last night, that could have seemed a bit more... sexual. But she just shoved it off and nodded, No problem. I had fun eating my heart out! Lala giggled out as she winked. Lala walked past Jack, hip bumping him softly and grabbed a quick drink from the fountain. Once she stood back up she turned back towards the werewolf and smiled, So whatcha following me around for? Want me to adopt you or something? She asked playfully.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:32 pm
((Sorry it's not very good. I can't think right now.))

Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

Jack couldn't help but smirk when Lala fell onto her butt... The way she was glaring at him was so adorable! Everything about her was so cute, he just wanted to put her in his pocket and take her home. "Sorry, shug. I didn't mean to scare you!" he said, smiling apologetically at her.

Jack then grinned at Lala flirtatiously. "No, I coulndn't get you out of my head, Bunny... Not that I wanted to!" he said with a chuckle. As she walked past him, he was aware of the way she winked, and her hip bumped against him. He could feel his heart fluttering in his chest.

Jack laughed when Lala mentioned adopting him. "Actually, I was just drivin' through the area and I picked up your scent." he answered, smiling at her. "Wanna work out together, Lala? I don't do that yoga stuff, but we could lift weights or exercise on the machines..." It would not only be fun for them, but it would be a good opportunity for him to show off.

Dark Lord Everfear

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: Your good, I can't either lmao ≻ wearing: Sports bra Shoes Joggers Mask
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala rolled her eyes as she sputtered her words out You sound like a pervert, old man! And my names Lala not Bunny! Lala crossed her arms and huffed. She loved acting like a child didn't she? Either way, she walked past him again to collect her things,
she's noticed that she never continues her previous activities when he's around. But she wouldn't complain, he was probably the most interesting company to have around.
✌ As she placed her mat back into her bag, along with her other things, Lala turned and listened as Jack asked her about working out together. She shrugged and nodded, she could go for a good jog about now, or why not weight lifting? She hasn't weight lifted sense high school, it'd be fun to do it again. Are you sure you can out lift me? Lala asked playfully as she walked to the other section of the gym.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:31 am
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

Jack chuckled nonchalantly when Lala crossed her arms and huffed. "Yeah... whatever you say Bunny." he said, watching as she collected her things. "And so what, maybe I am a bit of a pervert... You know, bein' a werewolf, I'm a lot more in tune with my instincts and 'primal urges' than most humans are. But then again, deep down inside, I think we're all perverts to a certain extent." While the human part of him wanted to get to know her better before he rushed into anything, his wolf side already wanted to make her his mate. Looking at her, he grinned... wondering how in touch she was with her own primal side. Being a shapeshifter herself, she had to look at things differently from a human, didn't she.

"Well, we'll just have to see about that, won't we?" asked Jack, a grin on his face... Being a lycan, he was much stronger than a human. But then again, Lala wasn't human either. Even though she didn't look so strong, appearances could be decieving. He walked over to the section of the gym with weights. He decided to start out with something a bit lighter to warm up, not wanting to strain himself to early. He put 300 lbs of weights onto one of the barbells. He then grinned at Lala, kneeling down. He deadlifted the weight up off the floor, to his waist. Looking at Lala to see how she would react, he then lifted the weight to his shoulders. Finally, he stretched his arms up all the way, holding the weight over his head. The muscles and veins in his arms bulged, and sweat beaded his forehead. He lowered the weight, setting it down gently.

Dark Lord Everfear

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Dark Lord Everfear

✌Ignoring Jack's use of her nickname, and his explanation to his perverseness, Lala walked up to a few weights and seemed to pause in a silent debate. She didn't want to go all out and hurt a muscle, but she also didn't want to re stretch just yet. In fact, she went onto the treadmill to warm up her legs. She hadn't ran in a long while.
Last time she ran was back when she was raising donations for breast cancer in America, while on tour/vacation. She surly didn't miss the effort of the sport, but she did love the feeling of pulsing adrenaline that ran through her veins. Just like when she shape shifted for the first time. She changed into a small garden snake, slithering around, flashing her adorable baby pink eyes around. It was a new feeling, and she loved it.

✌ After a good few minutes, Lala looked over and watched Jack work out.
She noticed the glances her would shoot over at her, in turn she would roll her eyes and look away, only to look back to see his progression. He was definitely showing off, but she had to admit he looked extremely attractive.
Of course he was in shape, all werewolves were, but he wasn't too bulky,
which was an added plus. She hated bulky men, especially ones that showed off just to get the girl. Lala decided enough was enough when he lifted the weight over his head and back down to the ground. Walking over,
she bumped Jack away and winked as she lifted the weight to her hip, imitating the way he lifted the same equipment. She rose to her shoulders,
then above her head and grinned at Jack as she plopped the weight back down, Your turn 'Shug'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:26 am
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

As Jack lifted weights, he watched at Lala ran on the treadmill... She was definitely in shaped, and seemed to be quite a good runner. Being a competitive guy, he naturally wondered how she'd fare against him. He could sprint extremely fast for long bursts, and he had decent speed and stamina for a longer, sustained run... Perhaps when they were done in here, they could head out to the track and race each other. He could remember the last time he had run... he had been darting through a forest, with police, werewolf hunters, and a K-9 unit on his tail.

Jack grinned when Lala bumped him away. He stood aside, wiping the sweat from his brow and drinking some water. He watched in amazement as she lifted the weight almost effortlessly, letting out an appreciative whistle. "Hot damn, Lala - you're a lot stronger than you look!" he said with a grin.

"You think you can handle this?" asked Jack. He added another 150 pounds of weight to the bar. He then took a deep breath, before proceeding to lift it up. He grunted as he hauled it up off the ground, his face straining. It was a little harder for him to lift this much, but he still managed to do it. He lifted it to his hips, then shoulders, then against his head once again. He set it back down and gestured to it, inviting her to try lift it if she thought she could.

"Maybe after we're done here, we could go and shoot some hoops?" he suggested, gesturing towards the basketball court. Basketball seemed like it would be fun game for both of them to play - he'd be able to show off his skills - but then again, perhaps she would end up being the one to impress him.

Dark Lord Everfear

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Dark Lord Everfear

✌Lala stepped aside and watched Jack add on more weights. Boy was he out for some competition, but hey,
at least she get's to work out. Hearing his amused whistle and, complement?, Lala dramatically gasped and placed her hand over her chest, insulted How rude! Assuming I'm some weak damsel in distress? With a small giggle as she watched Jack do the same thing as before,
lifting to his hips, then his shoulders and over his head, then back down.
Once the weights were back down, Lala took his spot and took a deep breath. She's lifted this much before, but that was back in high school.
She bent and picked the weight up, lifting to her hips, then her shoulders.
She let the air out as she lifted it above her head and back down to the floor.
Man did she miss weight training.

I thought you were going to be a challenge Jack Lala playfully provoked, moving out of his way. She placed her arms behind her back and watched Jack's next move when she heard his request. Basketball? That didn't sound bad. Ok. But how about we put a wager on it? Lala smirked playfully as she leaned a little towards Jack, If I win, then I get to teach you yoga. If you win? Lala tapped her chin thoughtfully. She didn't really know much about Jack, other then the obvious, he's handsome, hes a werewolf.
Like a sudden thought came rushing in, Lala snapped her fingers with a smile We go on a date. I'll pay this time. But only if you beat me.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games