Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ORP] Nothing to Sneeze At (MINIBOSS PG 18!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:04 pm
Uttam had been fully content to stalk off after the brief confrontation with Shaheen and Shikoba, what with the nerve they had to speak down to him. The way they did things was stupid, in his opinion, and haphazard. Who knew what a concoction made from War, Famine, and Death could do? There was no precedent for such a thing, to Uttam's knowledge, and to go in without running trials upon trials for at least a century was foolhardy.

Then the commotion started. "Idiots." He muttered, turning on a heel and materializing a morning star in his hands. Now what?

Oh, that's what. Before the colony soldier could even strike, he'd been absorbed into the mass of heads, eyes, and limbs. If anyone listened closely, they would hear angry mutters of how War just ******** everything up.

HP: 32

BOSS HP: 110

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:16 pm
Shaheen might have done more to help, but the moment Uttam was sucked into the beautiful monstrosity, she paused mid swing of her sword, turned, and landed back next to Shikoba, instead.

"....I like it, and think we should just keep it. It would make such a lovely pet."

medigelx

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

chirigami rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:57 pm
Under different circumstances, Waits would have remained where he was and observed what was transpiring. Though, honestly he still kind of did but with a small bit of disappointment that he had lost his own personal test subject to that hodge podge of Minipets. It was gone but what it had joined with was rather fascinating.

A shame really they needed to subdue it when it seemed like a perfectly good specimen to unleash upon their enemies. It was seemingly devouring their kin, however. A few he was unfamiliar with, but Na'ima did not seem too terrible in the least.

Reclaiming his rope dart from where it lay, the alchemist shot it out at the conglomerate of creatures. Despite the ooze it had helped create it, it seemed tougher than normal. Also hit pretty hard. Waits hummed as he glanced at where it had retaliated at him, not pleased with the small injury.

Quote:
hp: 32
damage: 4
BOSS HP: 106

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:19 am
This was great. A creature gone wild. It was almost too much for Falair to stand. Not in a disgusted way but in one of sheer excitement. Although a look of horror crossed her face as she watched her sister get sucked into whatever goop that was.

It didn't look too pleasant but for the most part at least it didn't seem like Na'ima was dissolving or anything. So that was a plus? Yes?

Uh, sister or practice for beast taming. Sisssttteeerrrrr. Beeeaaassttt taaaaaminnnnggg. Whipping out her chain, she let loose a pretty good wack across the creature's....nooooseeeleg?

Quote:
hp: 32
damage: 9
BOSS HP: 97

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:03 am
Was this just Na'ima's life now?  
medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:16 am
Shik chuckled as he pulled out his dagger and ducked in for a brief moment of excitement himself. "I'd prefer not," he told Shaheen as he stabbed at one of the screeching heads, bouncing back as it bucked. "Even with its new decoration."

The War-cursing Uttam made was a lovely sound.

HP: 50 - 8 = 42
Damage: 7
BOSS HP: 90

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:21 am
To add insult to injury, he even went in to help save someone--someone not Uttam, at least.

"You were one of the more vivacious contributors," Shik noted as he helped Na'ima out of the muck. "Careful you don't get ahead of yourself."

HP: 39

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:43 am
Finally! Na'ima grasped tightly onto Shik's arm as she was pulled out, using him for balance until she had her footing and could put distance between herself the creature. Distance meaning she was now behind the man.

"Spores are my specialty, you gave me an opportunity to use my best skillset," she reminded him before taking a step back. "I am not built for fighting, really. Thank you for your assistance."

HP: 32

medigel

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:36 am

Liang looked a little uncertain as Xala asked him what he thought was going on. "I hope not." was all he could queasily say, going from concerned to startled as he was tasked with saving them. "I don't... I don't think.."

He summoned his bow and with a nervous aim shot it at the creature.

This got him whacked with a flailing limb of something and stuck in the strange congealed mix of whatever it was.

"Help me!"

HP: 37

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:54 am
"No, no, no! Wait!" Xala cried, locking onto Alva even as he was grabbed and backpedalling to pop him out of the amalgamate. Science abomination gunk splashed on her slippers.

It was unfortunate, but these things happened to most chefs every now and again.

Xala HP: 20/40

Baneful
Pulling him out! -3 HP

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:13 pm

"DISGUSTING." Liang exclaimed, very upset by their whole predicament, his hair rudely messed up from its normal carefully pinned back neatness. His tail was covered in pollen and much else besides.

"Filthy beast." and still holding onto Xala just in case, he fired a shot at the thing.

HP: 29
DMG - 2

BOSS HP - 88

chirigami rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:53 pm
Waits glanced over in the general direction of the Famine mare for a second, thinking he had heard his name being called. But upon noticing her attentions were actually directed at one of Conquest, he turned back to the large mess of creatures that still prevailed in living.

Despite his opinion on the matter, he directed another attack upon it with his rope dart and received another lash in kind. Troublesome really, but still, "I do hope our efforts to subdue it don't end in its demise." He had heard the War bird express interest in it remaining alive too, hadn't he?

Quote:
hp: 24
damage: 6
BOSS HP: 82

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:49 pm
If the Elder still caught in its goop had any opinion on the leanings for the creature keeping them there to survive, they did not show it. "At the very least it warrants more investigation," they said with what would have been a nod if their head hadn't been locked in place. "Preferably before I--we," they glanced at the famine soldier in their peripheral who was stuck as well, "are digested."

xxchirigami

medigel rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 4, 2 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:52 pm
"Are they? Lucky us," Shik replied with a grin. "If the project interests you," of course it did, "we'd be happy to bring you further into the fold after this. If you couldn't tell, that one," he jutted his chin out at the still rather placidly captured Elder, "enjoys having a little hive of bees to work in concert with."

Perhaps said alchemist out to be cut out. Dagger set ablaze, Shik lunged at the creature and embedded his weapon into its gooey outer layer.

And promptly had his hand engulfed by it. The fire went out with a small crack.

"Ah. Hello," the Elder wheezed. "I see you prefer to take a more active approach to your projects. Very good."

Shik growled a curse as he fought to free his arm.

HP: 31
Damage: and the mechs bite at the hands that feed it
Fear: Y2 Battle Cry
BOSS HP: 82

Eight

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Yayoi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 8, 2, 6, 1 Total: 17 (4-32)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:06 pm
She watched with mild interest as the War stallion helped her sister out of the goop. Good. At least Na wasn't trapped anymore but it didn't seem like it was such a bad thing. You could gain a lot of information that way. "Way to be hands on Na'ima!"

Falair couldn't help but grin behind her mask as she gave her spiked chain a couple snaps.

Quote:
hp: 24
damage: 3
BOSS HP: 79

Eight

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items