Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:42 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Training Yard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell is Happening?|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 43%(Right Eye Affected) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda blushed when Nemesis told her to close her eyes. After he told to say if she felt at all uncomfortable, Shinda then closed her eyes. She soon felt Nemesis touching her arms, legs, shoulders, like he was searching for something. She felt no discomfort but felt slightly embarrassed. She really liked the guy which made this awkward for her. Though he stopped after he touched her neck....was there something on her neck? Though she was relieved when he said it would fade soon. Sighing in relief, surprise filled her as Nemesis took her hand and lead her out of the Training Yard. She waved to Ciri. She would have stayed to help but Nemesis needed her. Maybe he was taking her to the Infirmary. It made sense...hopefully not the priest. That was the one place she didnt like going.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Where:: Training Grounds
With:: Ciri
Feeling:: Normal for the most part.
Inventory:: Book bag and Dorm Key.

THE STORY OF A BROKEN VAMPIRE...
                                                              XXX
                                                              Scarlett slowly made her way to the training ground where she saw Ciri cleaning while she sang. Scarlett slowly walked over to her and looked to her in concern. "Ciri?" Scarlett called out as she got closer and set a hand on her shoulder. "Is everything okay? I hear you yelling." Scarlett said softly as she eyed the blonde. though she heard the yelling she could not quite make out what she had been saying. She looked alright. Not like she was hurt or anything.

O.O.C::Donuts.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:12 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword, Mop, & Drawing

Ciri jumped a bit as someone touched her. Quickly spinning around, she was happy that is was only Scarlett. Holding the mop to her side, Ciri gave the vampire a smile. Hey Scarlett. Yea...Everything is ok...I was...I was yelling at my assassination teacher...apparently he was subbing in for my mom... Ciri shrugged her shoulders and looked around. He let everyone leave class and dipped, but I cant leave the grounds looking like this...Yen will kill me... The training grounds were still covered in rainbow paint and glitter. Ciri had made some pretty good progress, however the glitter was never coming off. Ciri turned back to Scarlett with a concerned look on her face. Thank you for come to check up on me but...what about your class?

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett looked around at the mess and crossed her arms. "It's not fair to make you clean all of this by yourself." She said before she picked up a mop and smiled. "I will help." She said looking at Ciri. "Don't worry, I am sure skipping once wont get me in that much trouble." Scarlett said before starting to help Ciri clean. "I can understand why you were yelling... You have a lot on your mind right now and I am sure little things like this can upset you." Scarlett smiled softly at her. "Hey, After class do you want to come with me to my dorm? Maybe getting away from all of this will help you. Whenever I get overwhelmed I like to just take the time to relax." She said looking at her.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword, Mop, & Drawing

Ciri smiled as the vampire picked up a mop. For once, Ciri didn't feel alone. S-Scarlett you don't have to help... Ciri wasn't gonna challenge it because she was pretty sure it wouldn't make a difference. Accepting it, she shook her head and leaned on her mop. Ahah your definitely right about having a lot on my mind...I need to find a better way to vent my anger...screaming really doesn't solve anything... but hey that's how I was raised I guess... Ciri let out a sigh. I've been trying to bite my tongue and just walk away when I'm mad, but I don't know if it's working...I guess I'll have to apologize to my teacher.... The statement tasted sour as it left her mouth, but she was right. She needed to apologize because Nemesis was trying to help her. Ciri thought as she went back to cleaning.

Come over to your dorm? Really? Ciri wasn't sure what to do, in her whole life she had never been invited to anything, unless it was politically relevant. I would love to! I've never done something like this! Is it fun? You'll have to teach me the ways! Ciri was very happy about their new plans, so much so that she did a happy jump and gave Scarlett a big smile.

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett walked over and pulled Ciri into a hug. "I can help you find a better way to channel your anger." Scarlett said with a smile. You don't need to worry anymore. I am going to be here for you." Scarlett said with a nod and sauntered over to continue helping Ciri clean. "I want to help! Cleaning is fun when you have more than one person helping you." She said before spinning around with the mop. "You should make it up to him, Do something to apologize." Scarlett said and dances around Ciri as she cleaned up.

"You've never?" She asked a little shocked. "Then we must have a sleep over! A first for you." She said smiling. "We can have a pillow fight, and watch movies, and eat junk food and talk!" Scarlett seemed very exited to have someone coming over.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image

Ciri turned red as Scarlett pulled her into a hug. She happily hugged the vampire back and gave her a warm smile. Haha if you can teach me how to channel my anger, then ill teach you how to be tougher then a bunny? With a chuckle Ciri went back to cleaning. I will be here for you huh...? Hehe don't make a promise you cant keep... Ciri bit her lip and looked away, only to return her gaze back to Scarlett as she began to dance with the mop. Ciri's worry quickly turned back into happiness. Her eyes followed as the vampire danced around Ciri.

Haha is it weird that I never have had a sleepover? I mean I grew up with my dad and uncles...my only real friends were dudes.. maybe a few females? Haha I don't know I never really had time to have fun! But everything sounds like fun, so I wanna do it all!! Hehe please take good care of me! Ciri held up a "thumbs up" to Scarlett with a toothy grin. As she watched Scarlett dance, Ciri began to think about the night they were gonna have. So what kind of food do people eat at "sleepovers?" Should I bring anything?

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett nodded in excitement. "That sounds like a fair trade." Scarlett said with a warm smile as she continued to dance around as she moped. She was actually getting things done fairly quickly. Scarlett loved to clean. It always calmed her down or gave her something to do when she was bored. "Tougher than a bunny." Scarlett thought out loud and giggled.

Scarlett though about how much fun it would be to have a sleepover wth Ciri. "Well, I am honored to be our first real sleepover experience." Scarlett said smiling at her before she hummed under her breath. "Well, Chips, Pizza, Soda and candy. Things like that." Scarlett said thinking about it. "I really want Mac and cheese for some reason though." Scarlett said thinking of the cheesy pasta. "I will have to make us some."

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

Ciri giggled as she listened to Scarlett talk about the foods you have at a sleepover. Wait wait wait. What is mac and cheese? Is that really a food??? Ciri looked at the vampire curiously. Suddenly Ciri felt so meshing on her nose. It was cold, and wet. Oh no... There, she felt another.

Ciri looked up as it began to pour rain. Some how she knew this would happen, she didn't even try to escape it either. Her clothes became soaked and her make up ran down her cheeks, making her look like she was crying black. Well crap.

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

As the two girls talked away and the storm sent in, something set it sights on the girls. Stepping through the shadows, the creature made it closer and closer. Staying inside of a near by shadow, it waited a bit before making its move. After a few seconds of thought, The monster reached out from the shadow and Ciri by the leg and began to pull. The storm had gotten stronger and with that, there was very little light to shine on the area.

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Scarlett & Monster l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri looked over at Scarlett to her drenched as well. The sky grew gloomy as she began to laugh. Her laughing stopped abruptly when Ciri felt something gripping and pulling her leg. With her witcher relaxes, Ciri had unsheathed her sword and swung at the monsters arm in under 5 seconds. She wasn't going to wait to see what it was either. Scarlett! Get behind me now! Stay close to me!!!! Ciri reached for Scarlett with her free hand and her eyes scowered the darkness. Scarlett couldn't fight or defend herself, so she would have to protect her.

Diabolical Donut

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:30 am
User ImageUser Image

With:: Ciri and some monster thing.
Feeling:: Worried

XXX
                                                              Scarlett looked alarmed when Ciri yelled at Scarlett to stand behind her. She looked at the thing that was attacking them with a concerned look on her face, "What is that thing?" Scarlett asked moving to stand behind Ciri, Holding the mop in her hand defensively. The rain was pouring down hard and Scarlett was soaked. Scarlett didn't mind so much, she actually liked water.. She looked around to make sure there were no others ready to pounce and attack. She was more worried than scared. She found her brother far more scarier than most monsters. While Scarlett could not fight very well, She would try to have Ciri's back as best as she can.

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

The Fearector that grabbed Ciri decided to fully climb out of the shadow it was hiding in. The Beast on all fours was easily taller than Ciri and held a very uneasy aura around it. Clicking and growling, the fearector sunk into a shadow. It used Ciri's shadow that was cast by a lightning strike to lunge out of the darkness and attempt to tackle Ciri and begin to maul her with claws and teeth.

xX Yennefer Xx

Diabolical Donut

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Scarlett & Monster l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Watching closely, she noticed the demon chose to stay out of the light, and use the shadows as cover. In the demons attempt to tackle her, Ciri struggled as she tired to keep the demon on her. It was much bigger then she was, but that was not her concern. Ciri searched her mind on any information her uncle had taught her on beasts, but she had never seen one like this before. Scarlett! Stay away from the shadows and stay in the light! Get inside the school and get help!!!! Ciri continued to struggle as she waited for Scarlett to retreat to safety.

Diabolical Donut

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

With:: Ciri and some monster thing.
Feeling:: Worried

XXX
                                                              Scarlett would no have felt right leaving Ciri alone with this beast, but she felt like she needed to go get help... A teacher? But who? Who would she go get? "I'll go get help." Scarlett said as she took Ciri's words to heart... Avoid dark spaces and stay in the light... That would be difficult to do as the storm had casted shadows around the school. Scarlett looked towards the school and took off her high heels before she started to dart off in the direction. Who would she get to help? She wondered as she went towards the building.
                                                              [Exit]

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games