Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:42 am
She looked at the picture over his shoulder and smiled.
"He's very handsome," She said with a smile, "I'm sure you miss him" Maki pulled out a chair next to Rayven, made sure her tail was out of the way and sat down.
"If you don't mind my asking: What kind of job was it? I'm sure it would have been something that meant a lot to you if you were to start a fight about it...."
She looked around to make sure that Ed was ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:34 pm
*Ed was sitting the the corner with his Ipod in his ears listening to random jrock when we saw Maki looking at him he looked up and smiled going back to the dishes his was cleaning he hummed* "Oboete iru no deshou?
Mekurume-iro... yoru ga hajimari hito ga hishimeku"
He was having way to much fun as usually dancing around like a fool as he washed.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:28 am
Rayven sighed, and looked towards Maki; with a small frown spread across his face. "He wanted to get a job as your run of the mill misfit singer, and spent all the money he had to rent a studio at the other end of town..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:43 pm
"Oh...I see. I take it that the plan didn't turn out well?"

Maki reached around her backside and untied the apron. She placed it on the table and sat down in across from Rayven. Her muzzle rested upon her two fists as she studied his face intently.
Her head cocked sideways a bit and a strand of hair fell before her eyes. She tried to blow it away, but failed, and finally tossed it with a flick of a finger.  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:49 pm
*Ed emerged form the back and saw Maki talking so he begun to clean up the bar he looked at Maki and shyly ask* "Shoulw I clean all the rooms also?"*he was in a very odd neat freak mode and felt like cleaning everything for no reason. *  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:17 am
She broke away from Rayven for a minute to respond to Ed.

"Um...the rooms haven't benn used too much...I think they'll be fine for now. Do you need any help Ed?" Maki said with a sweet smile.

"And why are you so shy all of a sudden?"  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:59 pm
*ed smiled*"Didn't want to interupd your conversation"*he nodded*[b"] Ill be fine, thank you though. We really need to drum up business"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:39 pm
Rayven sighed and closed the watch. "I started such a fight I don't know if his plan turned out well or not; I'm afraid to go down and speak to him..."

Xayvien

Intempestus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:07 pm
"Why are you afraid? Do you think he'll lash out at you? How long has it been since you've actually seen or talked to him?"

She watched him close the watch and studied the details on it. It was beautiful.

"Maybe you do need to see if he's ok. If you're feeling this bad, maybe he feels the same way?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:47 am
Sid walked in and looked around a bit. When he got to the bar, he placed his hands down gently and looked for the bartender.
"Can I get a Margarita please?" He called out as soon as he spotted him.
His tail swished behind him. He was incredibly thirsty, and being new in town, he was lucky to have found the Black Abyss.

Margaritas are so yummy...He thought anxiously...Can't wait to taste it...
He licked his black muzzle as he salivated.  

RaverWolfNinja

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:08 pm
((sorry too me so long to post))
You bet... *look at the ner patron* Can I see some ID? *he smirked and giggled to himself* " just playin' I second*he turned aroudn and made the drink and with a silly shuffle dance turned around"
Here you are.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:01 am
Rayven shook his head and sighed sadly; wishing it was that easy to go down and talk with his friend. "I guess its harder to do then someone else might think; or else I would have already..."

Xayvien

Intempestus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:37 pm
Maki chuckled and shook her head at Ed's goofyness, then turned back around to Rayven.

"Maybe it won't be so hard. If you just go and do it, it might just break off your chest like easy!"
She did a little pop chest motion, for comic relief, then took her stance back on the table with her head propped in her paws.

"Maybe he wants to talk to you too. I'm sure anyguy would miss someone as kind and loving as you" said the wolfess with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:08 am
Rayven smiled and thought for a moment; wondering what he'd say or do because it had been quite some time since their fight. "I guess I could call him; then see if that even works..." He'd mutter quietly to himself.

Xayvien

Intempestus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:06 pm
"Yeah...just to see what's going to happen. You never know how things will turn out."
She reached out and placed her paw on his.
"Even if they don't turn out like you plan, everything happens for a reason. I'll be here for you if you need me ok?"

She said this with a sweet smile as she let go of his hand.

Maki turned around to check on Ed again.
All the seriousness was taken away with Ed's shuffle dance.

((^.^))  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces