Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Lainana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:32 pm
My name is Elaine Kelly Lester, but everyone calls me Lain or Lainey.
I live in Manitoba Canada but I'm currently visiting my grandparents in Kamloops B.C.

I'm just questing random stuff and selling a few things here and over the hill wayyyy over thur.

I have two toy poodles both of which are very barky and one is just plan hyper.

I enjoy movies, singing (to the radio) Art, gold, books, and my new belt ( Which has pretty bullets on it.

It's been very hot over here in the mountains and also very cold.

It went up to about 40 degrees today ._o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:34 pm
I am Rachel
I live in Illinois
I have been here since November 04
I just recently came back from a long break from gaia
I don't really sell stuff in the marketplace that much but it is apparently how I was found.
I joined because I am bored right now...
I'm questing a Kiki Kitty Plushie
I love animals

RacheQuita

Aerafilo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:09 pm
I'm Gwen. (But please call me by the username, at least Cressida or Cress...)

I'm 18. From California, but I kinda hate it...

On Gaia for just barely over 2 years... I don't have a particular thing I like most on Gaia.... I do change my outfit a lot whee

Don't have much else to say.... So.... ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:52 pm
My real name is Stacie, but everyone on the internet is not allowed to call me that. I'm from central Canada, a couple hours from the Canadian/American border. My Gaian nickname is Speckle; RL one is Gooch. My birthday is on March 20th, 1992, and I've been playing Gaia since December 24, 2003. I had purchased the Winged Anklets when they were still worth 12k, and the staff of angels, 7k. Oh, and I had the hammi hat for 4k. Nice and cheap back in '04. That was the golden year for Gaia in my opinion. Every now and then I go gambling at the Gaia slots, and hope to get some profit when I go to sell of the tickets I gain in the Marketplace, and that is how I ended up being invited to the guild.

3nodding mrgreen mrgreen  

Spaeckhuggare

RainbowKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:15 pm
my name is kat i have been on gaia for over two years and 8 months i am 22 and live in colorado i like to play in the marketplace and try keep all my prices resonable i really like playing on gaia and spend time in a lot of the forums it usauly depends on my mood but i really like to spend time in the marketplace so this should be a place i like and will spend time a lot of time in  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:30 pm
I'm Sam or Sammy. My birthday is on December 30th, 1992 and I'm 13. I live in Flordia!! I have been here for a year or 2. I'm not really questing for anything but I do like to get Sealeds every month. I can't buy them so I save up. Then I sell it for more. Thats how Gaia goes round. >w< I love wolves and drawing!!  

Ninja Sharpie

No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:05 pm
Well, hi, everyone. I'm No Name the Walrus, real name's Amanda. I'm not too picky about what you call me, as long as it comes from one of those names. I occasionally go by Sean, as well, since that's the name I'll use if I ever publish anything. Anyways, I don't really do the marketplace much, just enough to sell things I don't want and buy things I do. I live in Cali, and can't wait to leave. I'm also approaching my senior year of high school...Hmm...Can't think of anything else to say....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:58 pm
Well i like to sell items at a lower price becouse i always see items in the store and i think hey i almost have enough for it but then i think of other people going threw this and i think they buy faster and are happyyer nd they also help me reach my goalt o get my items.

Wel i go by karasu and i guess tha ts enough  

Karasu Kosen

jakethesnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:00 pm
Hi every one. My name is Jacob.
I like gaia its lots of fun.
Lately I just started to get on more.
I havent been on for two years.
Its been really hot were I live and its not quiting.
Im 17 years old and Im single.
Im kinda haveing girl problumes right now.
I like to talk on myspace send me a comment or messege sometime.
Im in a band right now called Blazing Angels.
We totally rock.
I play the drumbs in the band.
I can also play the guitar.
I like rock music just about any kind.
Im trying to get the piriot costume right now.
Well thats all I can thank of at the minute if you want to know more or send a message and say hi.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:06 am
My name is Daniel.
I am 18 and attending college at IUPUI with a major of psychology.
I enjoy reading through the forums for polls and discussing things with people.
I have been on Gaia for about a year now, and have made many friends.
PM me if any of you need any game items, because I run a dead business that needs new customers! Here it is!
I am questing for a Staff of the Angels and need 18,000 gold, so donations are welcome!  

wind_adept_Ivan

Timid Prophet

Pale Void

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:03 am
ninja

My name is Chey and I'm 16 years old, living in good ol' dry, hot, boring, in the middle of nowhere Arizona.
Been on Gaia for almost a year now, I think. Can't keep track of time that well.

Oh, and I'm major killer at the Gaia Cards, omg. I make most of my gold there.
Questing an Angelic Pendant, been on it for about... almost a year.
sweatdrop
I've wanted it ever since I saw it. So blue and shiny...!!! <3

I have a fiance who lives in South Carolina! *cries* So far away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:07 am
The name's Huus (it's my last name)

I'm 19 years old, I'm studying Political Science and Jazz Sudies at Luther College in Decorah, IA.

I'm new to Gaia (or realatively new anyways). In the marketplace I buy and sell Paper Cat Bands (white only). It's a fairly simple process, buy low and sell high. I don't view it as much of a store as I do an investment business. As of right now I hold over 100 white paper cat bands. Ifind that the more you own, the more you control price fluxuations.

I assume that I was invited here to talk business and I would love to do just that.  

Huus Bebop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:53 pm

kurious81

[+More]
  • Angelbow
  • Angelic Parasol
  • Army Helmet
  • Black Rose Band
  • Black Strapless Bra
  • Black Tie
  • Dark Halo
  • Elftech Gloves
  • G-BOT
  • Gold Promise Ring
  • Ice Tiara
  • KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX
  • Natural Amethyst Pendant
  • Pandy Pack
  • SLIK Shades
  • Soft Black Underwear
  • White Rose Band
muh name's ~*Mia the Magical*~,and i'm an alcoholic crying lol, anyways, hmm, i've been on gaia since May 2006, and ya, i have a BIG quest, so here it is:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PLUS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MAKES User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I Call Her Me!!!

lol, and ya, right now, i currently have some stuff ((^^see above)), and some stuff some AWESOMELY AWESOME ppl donated to me
(((~vampire~naraku~))) heart heart and the stuff i bought w/the help of the ppl'z who buy from me store ((( heart heart u guyz!)))and ya ^_^ lol, donations are LOVED and appreciated ^_^ lol, or just chek out me store! but ya, hmh, the marketplace is TRE addicting ^_^ tehe, and well, let's get back to me, lol

i 16,
i in Garlic_Ville, CA.
i got a BIG/Small family
i in heart w/ (((~vampire~naraku~)))
i TRE ~*Magical*~
i addicted to gaia/marketplace
find me @ myspace.com/themagicalone
i LOVE musik w/a PASSION!!! ^_^ tehe,
i just me ^_^ ENJOY!  
[[PROFILE TERMINATED]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:47 am
Umm... okay.

My name is Patricia. I live in America. I was born in Remedios, Cuba. I left Cuba when I was about 4-5 years old. I don't remeber much. I'm planning to go to Cuba next year with my family.

I like all types of music unless its rap or country. I've made so many stupid little blogs/online journals I sometimes forget about them. I'm also a writer, I must confess my writing sucks. I'm moving this month and the only friend I'm taking with me is my computer... schools starting up pretty soon and I'm really scared...

I don't know what else to write so I think I've bored you all enough...

Ophilove

3,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200

Master(Dues Necro)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:51 pm
Im Jeremy i live in tennessee im 15 if you want a pic i have to know you before i show you one and i would love to know who invited me to this guild cause theres over a hundred to chose from  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games