Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagickalChick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:27 pm
sybex Shark
MagickalChick
Hi! I'm MJ. I'm pro-choice, and I'm very liberal. I'm Pro-Life beacue my sister had gotten pregnet and was able to abort because of her mom's views. I'm glad I'm not an aunt at such a young age. (I was 13 at the time).
A little bit about me: I plan to major in theater/dramatic arts. I love Music, Rocky Horror Picture Show and Harry Potter. Oh, and I have something to say that I should have said years ago.............I let the dogs out.
*giggle* You're pro-life 'cause your glad your sister had an abortion instead of having the kid?

Hehe. Sorry, that was just a slip of tongue, right? xd Welcome to the guild. 3nodding

I'm letting the mice out... in school... senior year...

No, I'm glad my sister didn't have to go through that because my sister was 16. I'm extremely close with her and we both would have been harrased at school for it. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:12 pm
Hello. ^^ I am new to this guild. I joined because I want to know that I have support from intelligent people if I ever get pregnant. whee Personally, if I ever wish to have a child, I would adopt one of those that the middle-class white America social class seems to look down upon. [/rant]  

Qui-ti

Shaylor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:28 pm
Becky, 19, from Detroit MI.

I beleive in the right to chose, though feel abortion should be the last option if all others have been exhausted (of course not including the health risk to the mother/child).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:54 pm
I'm new, just joined recently. I'm pro-choice (of course 3nodding ), for many reasons.  

kiandrae

Sensedog

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:05 pm
I would like to extend a welcome to all new members. Enjoy the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:08 pm
Ello! Im Vireo, 21 and living in San Francisco. I attend the Art Institute of California, and have been for the last two years.
I joined this guild so that I could hold intelligent conversations with pro-choicers. I am, of coarse, pro-choice. I have never been pregnant, nor do I want to be until it is time for me to raise a child. I believe in the greatness of THE Pill. I do not believe that abstinance is the cure for unwanted children, we are all human, humans are animals, animals like to mate. I look forward to engaging in conversations with you all. heart  

Vireochan

Sereveyl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:09 pm
Hallo. I'm another new member and I've been rabidly childfree and pro-choice for most of my life.

Frankly, I just don't like kids. I don't hate them, I wouldn't hurt them, but I definitely don't want them. They're not for me. And I resent the daily intake of breed-breed-breed that gets shoved at me by society and the media; demands that I'm selfish if I don't breed, demand that I adore their precious miracles while bad parents whine about how haaaaard it is to be a Mom when they're knocked up again, sucking up the welfare money my taxes pay, and buying cheez-its and beer in the checkout line.

I hate it, I resent being told what I need to do with my body, and all I want is to keep options open for everyone. I'm okay with pro-lifers, they have the right to their opinion. They don't have the right to steal my choices.

So, uh, yeah. Hello, glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:50 pm
hey.. i'm alice (from NY) and i'm pro-choice..
and kind of boring, i guess... since i dont have anything to say... xp

but i can say that im very thankful for having been brought up in a pro-choice household, because i can discuss it with other educated human beings- and i like being connected...

see you all around, i guess. i look forward to talking to you.  

bamboozle104

135Dead351

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:23 pm
explain why you joined, why you are pro-choice, anything about yourself, ect.

Hi... I'm Abby... I'm from Minnesota... Uhm....

I guess I joined this place because I am very pro-choice, although there are so many things that I could just explain why and other things, special circumstances, etc, etc... and so I'm not going to get into that because it probably would take up a few juicy paragraphs... ^_^

Uhm... I'm kinda boring, although I have a very big life around the computer and I'm not really on Gaia as much as I would like to be (since I have a stinky boyfriend and all), but I'm going to try to post on here as much as I can.... I love PMs from random people and just to discuss Politice, Abortion, Computers, and pratically ANYTHING controversal with someone with another point of veiw... although, I'll have to warn you that I can get pretty heated and mad during a discussion, but I love talking to other people.

I guess people would think of me to have to strong of opinions, but I just like to stand up to what I believe in and I would like to change things for the better (especially get rid of that stupid president of ours).

And I guess that's it.... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:52 pm
Hi! I'm Renxii, and I'm from Quebec. I joined because I'm pro-choice, and I'm pro-choice because - to sum it all up as neatly as possible - it makes more sense to me than being pro-life. 3nodding

Bye!  

Renxii

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:46 pm
wow, there's a lot of new people joining up lately. Let me extend my welcome to you all!

And to the girls with the whisper hairstyle- REPRESENT!! *used to have a green whisper hair style* blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:41 pm
MagickalChick
sybex Shark
MagickalChick
Hi! I'm MJ. I'm pro-choice, and I'm very liberal. I'm Pro-Life beacue my sister had gotten pregnet and was able to abort because of her mom's views. I'm glad I'm not an aunt at such a young age. (I was 13 at the time).
A little bit about me: I plan to major in theater/dramatic arts. I love Music, Rocky Horror Picture Show and Harry Potter. Oh, and I have something to say that I should have said years ago.............I let the dogs out.
*giggle* You're pro-life 'cause your glad your sister had an abortion instead of having the kid?

Hehe. Sorry, that was just a slip of tongue, right? xd Welcome to the guild. 3nodding

I'm letting the mice out... in school... senior year...

No, I'm glad my sister didn't have to go through that because my sister was 16. I'm extremely close with her and we both would have been harrased at school for it. sad
No, I meant, you meant to say pro-choice, not pro-life, right?

I got that part. And I'd be glad too. 3nodding

EDIT *points to third/fourth sentence* See, you said "I'm Pro-Life". xd

S. Shark

Rissid Lady

Divine Knife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:36 pm
Sophie.

I'm a b***h when it comes to my opinions. I never stop and I unconsiously force them on people. Sorry.

http://pcc-online.org/pccwelcome.html <<-check it. Pro-choice, anti-homophobic, open and affirming church.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:02 am
Lily 16 from Ontario canada

I joined because I am very pro-choice, and it's cool to be able to talk to other poeple who share my opinions in a forum that the pro-lifers can't post in. 3nodding  

Lady_Darkfire

Dapper Conventioneer

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CarboCookie

Hygienic Hoarder

28,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:59 am
Lady_Darkfire
Lily 16 from Ontario canada

I joined because I am very pro-choice, and it's cool to be able to talk to other poeple who share my opinions in a forum that the pro-lifers can't post in. 3nodding
Where in Ontario? I'm from London, Ontario. 3nodding  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games