Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:36 pm
-He woke from his gentle slumber resting on a couch fully clothed in a soft kimono, the color was blue with intricate sea waves tracing the heams all the way around the hem of the kimono. He rose from the sofa as he took time to do a couple of stretches before adjusting his kimono over his form. He winces gently as he looks beneath the kimono to find his entire abdomen bandaged thanks to the final swat of one Grey Wolf. He slides the top half of the kimono off exposing a rather toned and pale form beneath where bandages weren't covering him. He unwrapped his arms checking how they were healing with the medicine Reiha had given him. They were healing at an accelerated rate, they weren't completely healed yet but they were closer than they would have been without treatment-

"We're so lucky to have Reiha in our squad..."

-He said this more to himself than anyone as he pulled the kimon back over his torso covering himself with the fine fabric of the kimono. Following his nose into the kitchen he smiled as he saw Reiha healthy as ever and twice as lovely slaving over a hot oven to accomidate for the incapacitated trio of men in their squad. He pats Kaiq on the shoulder as he walks past him-

"Morning gruesome...planning on knocking me around any more today?"

-He lets out all in jest taking the cracked ribs he recieved all in good fun, knowing very well that Kaiq had no control of that beast that was unleashed last night. He takes a seat at the bar-style island in the dining portion of the kitchen letting his arm slide inside the kimono to hold at his ribs which had a tendency to throb with pain at every movement-

"You Fight, Nurse wounds, Babysit, and Cook. Is there anything you can't do?"

-He said in an admiring tone of voice as he sat and watched her prepare their food. He let a warm smile grace his face when her eyes glanced over to him. And then looked away as he gently fumbled around with the bar-top dining set with his fingers taking extra precautions not to break any of the set-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:57 pm
|_Amari_
OoC: Hikiro Itachi. I added you, sorry for taking so long, and yeah, I'm kind ain Sand territory and you're at Konoha, so I'll take the looking at me as a Out-Of-Character thing, you're mission is team 3's, basically. To find out what it is, check the first page, at the very bottom, where it says current missions.

Ok, sorry team 2, I'm out of it today. sweatdrop And my posts are droping too, gotta keep up.

IC:

- Amari looked at his two remaining teamates, then at the ground, staring into the broken soil in which he stepped. - One member died..And I wasn't even there to prevent it..Am I worth being a leader? - Amari questioned, as he remembered his mission, and rose his head up. - " Ok, We have to press on, we haven't rested long but that will not be necessary, I believe those men were the last line of defense, we must find this Shinobi now. " - Amari said, as he looked at his own A.N.B.U clothing, torn, dirty, and blood-stained. - Perhaps we do need more rest.. - Amari wondered, as he rubbed his hair partings, obviously tired and weak. -

- His eyes then widen in shock, as a small chuckle was hear in the sand dune feet above him. - " ..How..How could I have not sensed you comming?! " - Amari said aloud, as he sharply turned behind him, seeing the women, clad in black-Shinbi armor over her red, skin-tight suit. - " Well, that's because you are inferior. Oh, and don't bother looking for me, because here I am. It's sad, though..That the Hokage sent you here..They will need all the men and women they have to the inva..Oh, I said too much. I should kill you right now.. " - Venia said, as she moved her left hand unto her back, unvealing a short Katana. - " This Katana's tip is laced with a deadly poison..It will be interesting to see which of you will die from it first.." - The Criminal Shinobi threatened, as she leaped in the air, heading straight for the three. -

I Read that Mission but I wasn't sure where Team 3 is today I'm alittle comfused.. @_@ anyways...could you tell me where I go Amari?  

Batman on XTC

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:47 pm
OOC: Thanks Kaiq. ^-^ Sorry for having you guys to wait. Gaia was down last night so I couldn't do anything.

IC:

-Reiha smiled as she put the first courses on the table. She snatched a bowl of seasame on the table near Kaiq and sprinkled them on the rice. -
"Kaiq, just forget about it...nothing really happened. I just brought you guys to my place since I don't know where else to put you. I also told a friend to notify Hokage about our success."
-She chuckled softly as Toshiro opened his mouth and picked on Kaiq, then talked to her with a different tone than he usually spoke. Reiha shrugged as she continued to put more food on the table. She looked at Toshiro and finished setting the rest of the dining sets. Reiha stopped at the door before going back in the kitchen.-
"Captain, you flatter me too much. I don't do much actually...it's only the natural thing to do...Anyways, does any of you have any preference for your breakfast or what you want to drink? Just yell it out, ok? I'm going to cook some soup"
-She winked and ran back in the kitchen. Searching for carrots with one hand, putting the potatoes in a silver pot with the other and thought to herself for a moment.-
'hm...I hope they like carrot soup...we only have supplies for those.. this could be similar to a celebration for finishing our misson I guess...I hope mom doesn't mind..and where are they? They take a lot of time. I hope they are not going to get presents and stuff since they're the first ones over our house in a long time...'
-She found the carrots on a table, nicely chopped already. Reiha quickly put them all in the pot, mixing as one by one falls into the soup. She kept thinking of what else to cook and what she would do today.-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:11 pm
OOC surprised k finaly i can post.First i was not god-moding I was saying it would be easy not really takeing them out in 5 moves.If u read my post u coulg count it and it was more then 5 moves.

IC:As i got up with a green kimono on and was wondering where was I?When i walked out of the room I was in i looked and saw everyone at the kithen>As i walked over twordes everyone i said.

"Hey wat happen and who is cooking the most wonderful smell."

Saying that as if i dident already know it was Reiha.

"I havent smalled sonething that good since i was at a resterant."

Which was like 3 years ago.Then walked to a place to where i could sit down at.

"So what happen to everyone and what happen to me if anyone can tell me?"  

Razoru

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:50 pm
Hikiro Itachi
|_Amari_
OoC: Hikiro Itachi. I added you, sorry for taking so long, and yeah, I'm kind ain Sand territory and you're at Konoha, so I'll take the looking at me as a Out-Of-Character thing, you're mission is team 3's, basically. To find out what it is, check the first page, at the very bottom, where it says current missions.

Ok, sorry team 2, I'm out of it today. sweatdrop And my posts are droping too, gotta keep up.

IC:

- Amari looked at his two remaining teamates, then at the ground, staring into the broken soil in which he stepped. - One member died..And I wasn't even there to prevent it..Am I worth being a leader? - Amari questioned, as he remembered his mission, and rose his head up. - " Ok, We have to press on, we haven't rested long but that will not be necessary, I believe those men were the last line of defense, we must find this Shinobi now. " - Amari said, as he looked at his own A.N.B.U clothing, torn, dirty, and blood-stained. - Perhaps we do need more rest.. - Amari wondered, as he rubbed his hair partings, obviously tired and weak. -

- His eyes then widen in shock, as a small chuckle was hear in the sand dune feet above him. - " ..How..How could I have not sensed you comming?! " - Amari said aloud, as he sharply turned behind him, seeing the women, clad in black-Shinbi armor over her red, skin-tight suit. - " Well, that's because you are inferior. Oh, and don't bother looking for me, because here I am. It's sad, though..That the Hokage sent you here..They will need all the men and women they have to the inva..Oh, I said too much. I should kill you right now.. " - Venia said, as she moved her left hand unto her back, unvealing a short Katana. - " This Katana's tip is laced with a deadly poison..It will be interesting to see which of you will die from it first.." - The Criminal Shinobi threatened, as she leaped in the air, heading straight for the three. -

I Read that Mission but I wasn't sure where Team 3 is today I'm alittle comfused.. @_@ anyways...could you tell me where I go Amari?

The thing is, team 3's mission never started, since they weren't really actuve, so you cna start in konoha then find the cave leading underground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:02 pm
IC:

-Reiha continued to cook. She turned her head around once just to check up what the men were doing, they seemed awfully quiet. Razor looked confused. She chuckled to herself and poured the carrot soup in a big bowl. With a glove she brought over the soup to the table. Reiha looked at Razor and shook her head.-
"You guys worry too much. Nothing much happened. I just brought you to my house that's all...anyways help yourselves. I'll be coming shortly after I clean up."
-She walked to the kitchen; her sleeves still tied back so they wouldn't get in the way, she started washing the knives, then the pots, spoons, and more cooking utensils and thought to herself.-
'Were they really quiet when they were Gennins? I guess they all matured... but...I wonder...that Toshiro..he..he seems so different today...he usually doesn't change his tone of voice and...and...the way he acted...I don't know...maybe it's because he's done with the stress of being captain for a bit...'  

Lu Shi

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:06 pm
|_Amari_
Hikiro Itachi
|_Amari_

IC:

The thing is, team 3's mission never started, since they weren't really actuve, so you cna start in konoha then find the cave leading underground.

OOC: Ok Thanks Amari biggrin Could I possibly add you to My friends list?
I'll find the Cave Leading Underground.

Hikiro started walking down a Hill towards the woods of Konoha and found a Hole in the Ground.
"wha..." said Hikiro in Surpise.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:27 pm

Hikiro Itachi had Tried to Open the door that had failed "I must slice the luck" said Hikiro Itachi and than Hikiro Itachi Pulled his Katana out and slice the lock off of the door.
"I Must find that ex-Hunter-Nin." said Hikiro Itachi

Batman on XTC

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:39 pm
*Sits in the office still feeling quite rejected...walks over to the roster sheet and looks down the list...still I am not there....an internal conflict to stay or go wages inside me...but I decide to stay seeing that being an ANBU had always been my dream...I sit back down in the same chair and look fixatedly ahead of me*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:48 pm
OoC: Just Finishing up my squad siggies..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:

-His tone had changed even noticably to himself. This came as no surprise to him cause he was able to relax for now while he wasn't leading a group of ANBU into a mission against A-Ranked shinobi. This was his everyday tone, the tone he used when hanging out with comrades. He smiled as his eyes looked up at Razoru-

"You would have to ask Reiha, cause she's the only one that was concious at the end of the battle."

-He took a spoonful of the carrot soup and brought it to his lips, taking the tasty liquid into his mouth and letting the flavor take his tongue hostage and then release as it funnels down into his stomach. His eyes shift over to the kitchen where he heard the water running. He rose from his stool and moved into the door way of the kitchen. Moving behind Reiha as she stood there scrubbing the pots and pans. Grabbing her wrist with his free arm. He pulls her arm back away from the sink and looks to her-

"You know, in my household the cook never does the dishes...you deserve that soup just as the rest of us. Please go rest yourself and enjoy your concotion, I'll handle the dishes."  

PenguinNoJutsu

Razoru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:14 pm
OoC: just for u all to know i cahnged my eye thingy and my name kinda
diferent.I changed my name to Razoru and mu eye cahnges when i go into my blood line the eye looks like my sig ok.

IC:As i took some of the soup I went over to Reiha and asked.

"where can I get some water?"

Then i put my empty dish next to Toshiro so he can wash it or if i need to wash it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:19 pm
IC:

-Reiha kept washing the pots and bowls she used to cook breakfast. One by one the pots were done and thrown gently on the free table near the window. She stood there scrubbing some more until her right fist was grabbed. The pot she was cleaning dropped into the the sink, the water still running. Surprisingly it was Toshiro, he spoke some words but she just stared at him. There was complete silence for a moment only the sound of the water running, her eyes stared into his for a moment longer until she used her free hand to push his off her wrist gently.-
'W...what...what is he doing here?...and..why...wh..why is he being so different...so..different than who..who he was...all of a sudden?'
-Her thoughts took over that second as Reiha got back to her senses. She shook her head and stepped back. Reiha looked at the floor and then back at him.-
"C..c...c..captain..."
-She paused a moment, trying to think of what to say. Reiha looked at the water running and then continued while keeping eye contact with Toshiro. She took a deep breath and continued.-
"Captain...this is my house and not yours. You are a guest here and the food is my treat to you. As I said earlier, I will be joining you in a minute. So...so don't worry about me."
-After the last word she said she quickly turned around and started to finish cleaning the pot that dropped inthe sink. Her hands went faster than before, her eyes concentrating on the pot. It's reflection had Toshiro on it.-  

Lu Shi

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:24 pm
OOC: ok. Rozoru not razor...got it. ^^

IC:

-Reiha dropped the pot again in the sink as she heard Razoru, with the water still running. She went behind the stairs and came back with a bowl of spring water. Reiha gave it to him. In a soft, sweet tone, she asked everyone a simple question.-

"Does anyone else need something to drink?"

-Then she continued to clean the same pot again.-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:45 pm
*Growns impatient...then finally in an outburst spawned by impatience and anger I yell* WHERE IS AMARI!?!?!....AND WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN PUT ON THE ROSTER...I COMPLETED THE EXAMNS AND EVERYTHING I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY I AM NOT ON THERE *sits back down as the anger quells the slowly dies...*  

Drake Dragonwing

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:02 pm
Drake Dragonwing
*Growns impatient...then finally in an outburst spawned by impatience and anger I yell* WHERE IS AMARI!?!?!....AND WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN PUT ON THE ROSTER...I COMPLETED THE EXAMNS AND EVERYTHING I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY I AM NOT ON THERE *sits back down as the anger quells the slowly dies...*

OoC: * Sigh *

Ok...1. I told you what you should be doing, you are currently supposed to take team 3's mission, which is on the FIRST...PAGE. Please..Check it..My brain will explode if I say it again. 2. You're still at konoha, me and my team are at the sand, since your just joined, you're doing team 3's mission by default, you will accompany Itachi, please do so next time. 3. I was offline, but now I'm back, I will now add you to the team, sorry, but please be patient.
4. Please don't use caps, you're not giving the impression of yelling, it's annoying.

There's a limit to my tolerance.. sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games