Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:11 pm
Hi there  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:57 pm
hi  

littleanniebannie

cmims911

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:05 pm
hello everyone don't forget to check out my Contest at the beggining of the forums!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:15 pm
capucut dracornis. Does anyone remember when james nicked the snitch?  

flame13452

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:26 pm
Flame, wasn't that at least 20 years ago?

Oh! Sorry I didn't tell you. I'm an exchange student from Salem Witches Institiute. It's over in America. I just came out of Potions, and I must say that I don't like that Professor. He's got really bad hair. Does he even have shampoo!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:26 pm
ginerva_potter
Flame, wasn't that at least 20 years ago?

Oh! Sorry I didn't tell you. I'm an exchange student from Salem Witches Institiute. It's over in America. I just came out of Potions, and I must say that I don't like that Professor. He's got really bad hair. Does he even have shampoo!?

i wouldn't be surprised if he used greese to wash it razz . Welcome to Gryffindor *A man in robes covering him completely only showing his red eyes walks over carrying his staff and extends a hand in a black glove*  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:32 pm
*flinches and backs away* are you? . . . have you heard of a guy named Voldemort? yeah. *runs toward girls dorms* you look just like him!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:39 pm
ginerva_potter
*flinches and backs away* are you? . . . have you heard of a guy named Voldemort? yeah. *runs toward girls dorms* you look just like him!

*pulls down my hood showing medium length dirty blonde hair with slightly red center eyes but normal white eyes* plz come back. i'm sorry about my bad apperance, but i assure you, my powers far surpass his  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:08 pm
oh, allright. *jumps over and sits down on a couch* so are you being more powerful a good or bad thing? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:14 pm
ginerva_potter
oh, allright. *jumps over and sits down on a couch* so are you being more powerful a good or bad thing? eek

it's a good thing i guess u could say especially since i'm in Gryffindor  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:17 pm
oh, yes! biggrin very good. *clapps hand and jumps up and down energeticly* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:26 pm
ginerva_potter
oh, yes! biggrin very good. *clapps hand and jumps up and down energeticly* mrgreen

yes very good, it would be bad if i was in Slytherin  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:48 pm
cmims911
ginerva_potter

*shivers* that would be horrible. so, what year are you in, and what classes do you take? I'm in fourth year, and i have to agree with hermionie: ARITHMANCY ROX! Want me to do you? 3nodding (like - look into your future? and find more about what your birthday means . . .)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:18 pm
ginerva_potter
cmims911
ginerva_potter

*shivers* that would be horrible. so, what year are you in, and what classes do you take? I'm in fourth year, and i have to agree with hermionie: ARITHMANCY ROX! Want me to do you? 3nodding (like - look into your future? and find more about what your birthday means . . .)

*smiles and laughs a bit* my future holds many secrets some u wish not to know. I am not a student here unfortunately, i am a advisor and teacher of Dumbledore, i have no more use of classes here as i can read anyones mind and know all the magic this school has to offer.  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:27 am
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
wow.
um . . . o . . . k . . .
eek
eek
that was a real shocker. *covers head with hands* don't read my mind! it's scarry!  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games