Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:52 am
I don't understand the concept still. Why on earth would we need formalities such as prince and princess? Are they really of that much importance? I, personally, do not believe I will be listening or taking orders from someone voted as a "prince" or "princess" considering they are not capable of bossing me around...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:34 am
Equality, informality?

Hm, are you sure you're in the right house?

Grey_Temerity

wolfgirl668

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:37 pm
*walks in* sorry i've been....away. So how's everyone anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:02 pm
Grey_Temerity
Equality, informality?

I'm just trying to figure out why we need a prince or princess. Personally I see no need for it, when I'm just as good, if not better than the rest here. And how on earth would you go about picking that? I mean what good will it do to appoint such positions? What good can it bring and what use will it have? I will not be taking orders from some appointed "prince" or "princess" seeing as I don't take orders from anyone. I don't care if you think you deserve it or not... good luck receiving such an improper title. If you care to change my mind, have at it, but I can almost promise you it will be to no avail.  

Kimiko-kitty

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:03 pm
kim-possible01
Grey_Temerity
Equality, informality?

I'm just trying to figure out why we need a prince or princess. Personally I see no need for it, when I'm just as good, if not better than the rest here. And how on earth would you go about picking that? I mean what good will it do to appoint such positions? What good can it bring and what use will it have? I will not be taking orders from some appointed "prince" or "princess" seeing as I don't take orders from anyone. I don't care if you think you deserve it or not... good luck receiving such an improper title. If you care to change my mind, have at it, but I can almost promise you it will be to no avail.
No one indicated that the Prince or Princess would be giving their fellow Slytherins commands. It would just be useful in gaining more power over the lesser houses.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:51 am
Then what would the point be?! We can rule them anyways, we're smarter and we have the wits that they don't. Why is it that difficult?  

Kimiko-kitty

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:24 pm
Because their puny minds can not comprehend that our house is superior. We need to show them that it is in a way they can not argue with. We have Royalty, they do not, they are the lessers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:14 am
If their minds are that puny, we have something I like to call wit. The reason we are superior is due to the fact that we can control simple-minded beings such as the other houses. I don't see how royalty can be any better than pure wit. The other fools would only go out and get their own "royalty".  

Kimiko-kitty

tailim2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:36 pm
Listens to conversation while levitating a feather for entertainment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:14 pm
Their puny minds amuse me.  

Angilwingz

tailim2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:15 am
Angilwingz

Yep, same here. *puts her wand away* Interesting conversation though....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:13 am
tailim2
Angilwingz

Are you talking aobut me? because I don't see how that would make sense. I don't see you putting any input in, but perhaps you cannot comprehend this... very well I see the problem, my apologies. *smirks and turns back away*  

Kimiko-kitty

Sixguns

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:32 am
Well, we're better than them even if we have a prince or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:27 pm
kim-possible01
tailim2
Angilwingz

Are you talking aobut me? because I don't see how that would make sense. I don't see you putting any input in, but perhaps you cannot comprehend this... very well I see the problem, my apologies. *smirks and turns back away*

I'm just saying it's interesting, never thought about it really.  

tailim2

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:05 am
Kimiko-kitty
If their minds are that puny, we have something I like to call wit. The reason we are superior is due to the fact that we can control simple-minded beings such as the other houses. I don't see how royalty can be any better than pure wit. The other fools would only go out and get their own "royalty".

Puny minds understand obvious superiority like a royalty far better than they would wip. Wit required presence of mind to understand it.

It need not be either one or the other, both are perfectly possible alongside eachother and how can it be better to have only wit or only royalty when you can have both!

Only fools eh? Like...the British.

Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces