Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:07 am
(I drew Odion as a girl. I regret it. >.<;;;; C'mon dad, scan!!!! D=)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:22 am
((Oh ra xd that should be VERY scary xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:13 am
Female Odion  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:19 pm
((Screaming)OOOOHHHHH, GOOOOOOOOOOODD MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIISSSSSSS THEY BURNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Arashi Cloud

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:00 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes ))

He smiled again at the snowy-haired girl, then nodded to his sister and left as well, deciding to go for a walk since there wasn't anymore better to do. He turned to Bakura, "Would you like to take a walk with me, Bakura-san? It would an honor." He bowed his head a little in respect.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:09 pm
((*pukes* burning_eyes ))

"Um... sure, Shizuka-san. Arigato." Bakura said as she caught up with the other. She would have to leave in a bit to make her deck ready for her duel, which was soon, but might as well walk with a friend for a while. A decidedly cute friend. Yami darkly chuckled in Bakura's head, making her blush slightly.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:18 pm
Jounouchi smiled before he entered his designated dorm for the time being. Only.... It looked like someone was already there waiting for him.... He blinked, before.... "Honda, what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:22 pm
((hum de hum de hum sweatdrop ))

Seto watched Honda's retreating back before sinking to the ground cross legged. Taking a deep, raggedy breath, Seto calmed her racing heart. Flipping open her cell phone, Seto called Mokuba.

"Mokie? You catch all that?" Seto asked her little sister over the phone.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:53 am
After shooing her best friend out and back into Honda's room, she shut the door, before taking out the portable radio that she brought with her and turning it on. Turning it until she got in an old radio show in. She liked the old fashioned radio shows, especially since one or two networks always re- aired the old recordings. Jou could just imagine the way they always had to fiddle to get a sound effect just right. She decided it was time to take a shower, as not surprisingly, she smelled pretty rank.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:11 pm
((humdehum sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 am
Needless to say, Jounouchi wasn't looking too forward to going to dinner, but, since she hadn't had much to eat for most of the day since the morning and had been working pretty ####### her deck and such, she decided to head back to the dining area to see if dinner was being served yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:25 pm
He smiled at Bakura again as they walked. They walked for a few minutes in silence until they reached a window. "It's a nice night."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:01 am
There wasn't much in the way of leftovers in the room, but she did find a few to nibble on while she was going over the stratagies that she'd written up, it was late in the afternoon before she went over the case files that she needed to fill out before her case next month, it didn't take too long on that and then, she still had time to go get some excersize... Maybe Mai might wanna join her..... On second thought, maybe not.... So off she went to get some old cloths to work out in. And soon she was jogging around the ship trying to distract her mind with the excersize and not what she faced in her future.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:56 am
Bakura looked out the window a the twilight, hoping that Shizuka didn't notice her blush.
"Yes, it is. So... how was your first day as a boy?" Bakura asked softly, wondering how being a boy was in the eyes of a girl. Who was now a boy. Oye vey. Yami cackled in amusement.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:15 am
Jounouchi ate half- heartedly while she flipped through her cards. She had been too close to having Seto find out her secondary plans if the trail didn't do enough to her father. "I am so ******** over right now..." She mumbled to herself, looking at some of her cards with envy. "Just once I would love to be someone else with a nice, normal life. At least then maybe I'd still be the proper sex."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff