Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketched

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:53 pm
Eri turned his hand palm down and yanked it up, Gaikotsu jumped high in the air. Eri pulled his thumb up, then down and Gaikotsu replyed by thowing its left hands up, then down, spike first, aiming for Kupporris back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:51 am
Klou looked up at Gaara, smirking. "I can't have anyone else defend me then, can I?"

She bolted upwards, looking around at the dark starry night all around them. "Gaara, release your jutsu." as an after thought, she added "because Yondaime's is giving me vertigo and I think I'm going to puke xd "  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:22 pm
-Gaara smirked at the purple haired ninja and laughed softly, "Yondaime is going to kick my a** after this..." he said as he let his sand dome ebb away-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:45 pm
Klou smirked, mouthing the words 'thank you' as she walked through the weakened barrier. She swiftly brought out her chain that made no sound, and a scythe attachment. In one rapid motion, the scythe was attached to the chain by the bottom, and it was leaning accross Klou's shoulders.

"Come and get me, b*****d." she teased, sticking her tongue out.  

Celtic Wolf

Neko Maiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:53 pm
(I wanna join...

I claim... Temari!)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:24 pm
-Kuroppoi attention was now fully on Klou, he quickly disappeared and then reappeared behind her, "STUPID WENCH!" he quickly wraped his arm around her neck and put a kunai knife to her temple.

Gaara was hit with shock, DAMNIT!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET HER OUT!!! ....he ran towards him and Klou and landed a drop kick on him. He swiftly pushed Klou behind him and put the sand dome up again.

Kuroppoi felt anger rise in him as he got up, "You should have never betrayed me you fool..." he could feel his veins pulse as his anger continued to rise. He did some hand seals and then his hands started to glow a light blue. He ran at the dome with neck-breaking speed.

Gaara let out a heavy sigh as soon as he put the dome up, "You should be more careful...." he said giving a serious look at Klou. "You should have never betrayed me you fool...." the sound of Kuroppoi's voice made his stomach lurch. His breath quickened when he didnt even hear a peep after the last comment. Then suddenly a fist broke through his sand dome, and quickly after Kuroppoi was in it and had a hand around Gaara's neck. Gaara didnt even have time to react before Kuroppoi punched him so hard he fell to the floor. He let out an evil laugh, "Now your just getting annoying...How am I ganna get the girl if you keep putting up sand domes?" . He punched and kicked the young Sand ninja brutally, he then slipped out some kunai knives out of his and stabbed them deep into Gaara's back. Gaara let out a blood curling scream layed on the ground with blood seeping out of him.

Kuroppoi glared at the red haired ninja for awhile before looking at Klou, letting out an evil laugh..-

FallenRaven49

Sketched

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:49 pm
FallenRaven49
-Kuroppoi attention was now fully on Klou, he quickly disappeared and then reappeared behind her, "STUPID WENCH!" he quickly wraped his arm around her neck and put a kunai knife to her temple.

Gaara was hit with shock, DAMNIT!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET HER OUT!!! ....he ran towards him and Klou and landed a drop kick on him. He swiftly pushed Klou behind him and put the sand dome up again.

Kuroppoi felt anger rise in him as he got up, "You should have never betrayed me you fool..." he could feel his veins pulse as his anger continued to rise. He did some hand seals and then his hands started to glow a light blue. He ran at the dome with neck-breaking speed.

Gaara let out a heavy sigh as soon as he put the dome up, "You should be more careful...." he said giving a serious look at Klou. "You should have never betrayed me you fool...." the sound of Kuroppoi's voice made his stomach lurch. His breath quickened when he didnt even hear a peep after the last comment. Then suddenly a fist broke through his sand dome, and quickly after Kuroppoi was in it and had a hand around Gaara's neck. Gaara didnt even have time to react before Kuroppoi punched him so hard he fell to the floor. He let out an evil laugh, "Now your just getting annoying...How am I ganna get the girl if you keep putting up sand domes?" . He punched and kicked the young Sand ninja brutally, he then slipped out some kunai knives out of his and stabbed them deep into Gaara's back. Gaara let out a blood curling scream layed on the ground with blood seeping out of him.

Kuroppoi glared at the red haired ninja for awhile before looking at Klou, letting out an evil laugh..-

"Dammit!!" Eri whipped his left hand around as Gaikotsu lept off the ground. Kuroppori moved faster than he had seen most other shinobi, and he knew that he was a danger. but he couldnt let hokage sama down.
Eri grabbed a senbon with his left hand, aiming for Kuroppori's left side. His right hand cut the chakra strings that were on it, and pulled Gaikotsu to the wall. the puppet bounded off the wall and launched towards Kuroppori's right shoulder. Eri twisted his right hand clockwise as Gaikotsu's body spun, giving is a deadly spin.
Screwdriver no jutsu!

(The best part about RPing someone obsure in its art? you can make up so much stuff and become unique ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:21 pm
-"AHHH! F@#$!!!!!" Kuroppoi cursed loudly as he stumbled fowards a bit when he felt the senbon peirce his skin. He turned around to see the boy with black hair (its is black hair right Sketched? sweatdrop ) , he glared menacingly at him and his puppet. "Where are all you filthly little worms coming from?!" he snarled at him.-  

FallenRaven49

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:22 pm
*watches from shadows and eats popcorn with out a sound ( a true sign of a ninja)* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:23 pm
Klou smirked back in reply, before casually walking inbetween Gaara and Kuroppoi. 'Ah, I haven't been this close to death in a loooong time...' she thought, chuckling sinisterly. "So what is it you want, there, Kuroppoi? What works, Kuro-pai, Kuro-rin, Kuro-rain...?"

Shrugging, the full length scythe swung in a smooth movement in front of Klou, which she rested her head on. "My, my, my. Gaara seems to be in pain. I wonder if revenge..."

suddenly, Klou was behind Kuroppoi, resting on her scythe in the same position barely a second before, "... is in order?"  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:36 pm
-Gaara tried looking at the corner of his eye where Klou was, he tried to laugh but what came up was only coughs of blood. "Go...Klou...shove that scythe right up his a**...." he said weakly trying to cheer her on.

Kuroppoi walked over to the red haired ninja a kicked him in the face making him flip over onto his back. He then turned around to face Klou, "Bring it on...little girl..." he said giving an evil smirk.-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:50 pm
FallenRaven49
-Gaara tried looking at the corner of his eye where Klou was, he tried to laugh but what came up was only coughs of blood. "Go...Klou...shove that scythe right up his a**...." he said weakly trying to cheer her on.

Kuroppoi walked over to the red haired ninja a kicked him in the face making him flip over onto his back. He then turned around to face Klou, "Bring it on...little girl..." he said giving an evil smirk.-

Klou mock pouted. "Stop harming Gaara. Kuroppi, you're. so.-"

She was once again studdenly behind him, and took a swipe at Kuroppoi's right shoulder. "-MEAN."  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:54 pm
OoC: EEEEP!! Celtic I'll be back 2morrow...if i dont get off my mom is ganna kill me!!! BYE!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:56 pm
Yondaime looked at Kuroppoi. "He ran away from me." He muttered to himself. "No one runs from Yondaime." He quickly dashed toward Kuroppoi and a meter away from him he swung a heavy punch. He smirked as he saw a kage bunshin kick low at Kuroppoi legs from the other side.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:16 pm
OOC: ... *prods the CRAP out of FallenRaven49*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games