Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:37 pm
HeartbreakR
*agrees with Shikamaru and Temari couple thing*

kinda funny how oblivious Shikamaru is.

HOW? damn another manga reader...... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:55 pm
the best couple is most definatly hinata+naruto
btw if there are non manga readers here think we should make all manga spoilers in a dif color so the anime followers only can tell when they are about to be spoiled
ps. ur siggy is cute shy figher hinata
sweatdrop sorry bout me looking like a hobo rite now im earing gold as we speak sweatdrop  

KawaiiCute

FifiLynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:04 pm
kawaiicute
the best couple is most definatly hinata+naruto
btw if there are non manga readers here think we should make all manga spoilers in a dif color so the anime followers only can tell when they are about to be spoiled
ps. ur siggy is cute shy figher hinata
sweatdrop sorry bout me looking like a hobo rite now im earing gold as we speak sweatdrop

How is it best? Hinata has only barely talked to Naruto a few times if I'm not mistaken, and Naruto barely seems intrested in her at all. Its another one of those one-sided relationships, like Sasuke and Sakura, where the only reason its popular is because one of the two people (Hinata and Sakura) have a crush on the other person. It still doesn't make it a valid couple. It might be your favorite, but its not the best.

Ok, anyways, my favorite couple is Naruto and Sasuke 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:46 am
1. wouldn't thet look cute together?*imagines*awww... whee
b) opposite couples keep eachother in check think love hina if you have a perve (even unintentionaly) dont you want the girl who can kick his @$$ if he steps over the line to get together with him ?
3.hinata realy sincerly likes naruto she actualy liked him from the begining for a real reason too
4.hinata is most like me ..im rooting for her
5. yoi isnt my thing (even though i think sasuke likes naruto  

KawaiiCute

holo ghost

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:35 am
keke, hmm, best couple eh? my favorites (at the moment) are Gaara/Lee, Itachi/Sasuke, and i'm starting to like Shikamaru/Kiba... >>;; i don't really hate any pairings though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:56 pm
kawaiicute
b) opposite couples keep eachother in check think love hina if you have a perve (even unintentionaly) dont you want the girl who can kick his @$$ if he steps over the line to get together with him ?
3.hinata realy sincerly likes naruto she actualy liked him from the begining for a real reason too

*blinks* Love Hina isn't Naruto, and like I stated, one-sided relationships doesn't mean anything.

And even if yaoi isn't your thing, doesn't mean it wouldn't happen razz

FifiLynn

KawaiiCute

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:20 pm
FifiLynn
kawaiicute

*blinks* Love Hina isn't Naruto, and like I stated, one-sided relationships doesn't mean anything.

oh . so you dont belive in opposite couples?like even a yoi opposite couple? like the seriouse one and the jokster?i guess your right opposite couplesarebad so if the shy one one and the loud one cant be together then the seriose one and the jokester cant be together ...oh wait isnt that sasuXnaru?

btw i only used love hina as an example cus the opposites couple made the show what it was ...A FANTASIC WORLD RONOUN HIT  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:12 pm
naruto and hinata blaugh  

Ninja Alchemist

KawaiiCute

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:05 pm
kakashimonk
naruto and hinata blaugh

see? he agrees!

and by the way
im not saying your couple is wrong, fifilyn but*watch out spoilers ahead*

didnt naruto compair sasuke as a brother ? meaning brother +brother+woulnt work. as for "i like people like you " dosnt that mean that naruto could "like like" hinata in the future isnt that right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:06 pm
naruto and sakura
she doesnt like like him
but they have a mutualistic respect for each other that could escalate  

shadowmidori

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:43 am
FifiLynn

Sure it does. The only really yaoi thing in Naruto is Orochimaru's relationship with Kabuto *shudders*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:14 pm
My pairings, in order of belief strength:

Naruto/Hinata <--Because Hinata's the best and should get what she wants whee

Chouji/Ino <--Spoiler(She thought he was cute after he burned out with those pills)

Shikamaru/Temari <--They're just asking for it

Sasuke/Sakura

Rock Lee/Tenten <--Because 3nodding

And that's... what I think.  

Falkone

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:20 pm
Sasuke / Sakura
Ino / Shikamaru
Sakura / Naruto
Hinata / Naruto  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:31 pm
Yaone-san
Sakura / Naruto
Hinata / Naruto

Naruto's gonna do what-now? xd  

Falkone

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:42 pm
xd I dunno. It just came into my mind  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games