Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:37 am
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke lay on a tree branch and threw kunai at falling leaves.
"Who needs....them...god dammit...i'm an uchiha...i'm hyuuga...i'm...urm...i dunno that that guy was..."He muttered taking his anger out on nature.
He sat up and looked benetah him.
And ironically there were the shinobi from before.
"I'll show you..." He said as he channelled killing chakra into a kunai and threw it.
Kai quickly attached an explosive note to a kunai and threw it at Daisuke's kunai making both kunai explode into metal shards as they collided.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:38 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
"Who needs....them...god dammit...i'm an uchiha...i'm hyuuga...i'm...urm...i dunno that that guy was..."He muttered taking his anger out on nature.
"I'll show you..." He said as he channelled killing chakra into a kunai and threw it.
Kai quickly attached an explosive note to a kunai and threw it at Daisuke's kunai making both kunai explode into metal shards as they collided.

"Hey," Daisuke laughed as he appeared behind Kai and put him in an arm-lock.  

Daisuke_Dp

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:38 am
"I think that answeres my question"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:40 am
((He's a Jounin Daisuke, how can you do that?))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

Uses one hand to perform hands seals.
"Temple of Nirvana no Jutsu" Kai said.
Kai aimed the illusion of feathers falling from the sky able to put people into a sleep like state directly at Daisuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
(It's a simple arm-lock, plus naruto is a genin and he does the sengerroshin to kakashi so i think i can do something that simple. Plus if i recall he is the replacement ninja of konoha or something so that shouldn't be a problem for him.)  

Daisuke_Dp

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:43 am
Daisuke_Dp
Ryuujin_Toshiro
(It's a simple arm-lock, plus naruto is a genin and he does the sengerroshin to kakashi so i think i can do something that simple. Plus if i recall he is the replacement ninja of konoha or something so that shouldn't be a problem for him.)

((Ok then, noted xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 am
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

Kai aimed the illusion of feathers falling from the sky able to put people into a sleep like state directly at Daisuke.

(See kenji see what i mean?)
Daisuke collapsed and snored quietly.  

Daisuke_Dp

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:45 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

(( xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:46 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Daisuke_Dp

"He'll be out for a lot longer since the jutsu was concentrated directly at him." Kai said.  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:46 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Daisuke_Dp
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Ok then, noted xd ))

(LOL ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:48 am
"Umm... did you have to do that? So what do we do? Do we drag him along or do we carry him?" asked Kenji.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:51 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"Umm... did you have to do that? So what do we do? Do we drag him along or do we carry him?" asked Kenji.
Pulls out a potato sack and puts Daisuke in it. Then flings it over Kai's shoulder carrying him in the potato sack. ( xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:55 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Pulls out a potato sack and puts Daisuke in it. Then flings it over Kai's shoulder carrying him in the potato sack. ( xd )

"Ahh....( sweatdrop ) Ok, that would work too." Kenji really felt at ease whilst being with people he hardly knew. Seems to him that the trip won't be bad after all.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:01 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Ahh....( sweatdrop ) Ok, that would work too." Kenji really felt at ease whilst being with people he hardly knew. Seems to him that the trip won't be bad after all.
"Perhaps we should travel near a river catching food and making shelter will be easier." Kai said.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games