Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:38 am

Lur smiled and dug one of his nails into Angel's mouse, tearing it into two pieces so it would be easier for her to devour it. "It's interesting how she is already eating meat" he mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:38 am
Angel looked out of the corner of her eye to see Kalten staring at her "if you really wanna know, i got it from the pile daddy brought us" she said this while pointing to the pile of fresh kill  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:40 am

Lur then looked towards the other pups, noticing a movement and short-high pitched yap. "Looks like someone else wants food as well" he said. "Do you think Kal should eat meat?" he asked Dark, getting up and walking towards the pile... but waiting for Dark's reply.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:41 am
Dark thought about how quickly angel was developing and said
"do you think that she may not be normal? well shes a demon so obviously not but like, not even normal for a demon? i myself am a demon but did not mature the way she is"  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:42 am
Kalten nodded, understanding what she had said quite well (because she had pointed to the pile of food). Kal got up on his four shaking legs and walked towards the pile across the cave with great effort. He looked up, the pile seemed like a large mountain of edible flesh and tasty treats. He began to scratch at the bottom animals, then changed his mind and decided to make his way to the top.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:45 am

Lur was listening to Dark, but at the same time he was watching Kal. "I agree that she does mature a bit fast. Did you see how she suddenly just ran and dragged two mice with ease? Normal or unique, she is still special to me and I think she'll become very independant in the future" he said.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:48 am
Dark was listening to lur while watching kal as well, she noticed him starting to climb up the mt. of food, so dark showed that lur should help him by pointing her nose toward kal  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:48 am

Lur then thought if his genes played a part in Angel's quick maturity (sp? dunno if thats a reall word sweatdrop )). He grew up an orphan and became very independant when he was only a small child. Most pups relied on thier mothers to hunt for them, etc. But he didn't. Did he have a special power? It was still unknown and he became quite unsure. Abandoning the thought, he walked to the pile of food and reached for Kal's destined animal, setting it on the ground and allowing the pup to begin pawing at it.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:38 pm
Dark looked over at Kal and noticed he wasnt eatting it
"i guess this means he's not a demon in the sense of maturing fast" dark said with a humorous tone, she looked back at angel and just stared into her eyes for a long time. Angel's eyes must be revealing dark's demon form b/c all of a sudden, after looking in her eyes for a long period of time, the purple mist that appeared the night she was with almirrah, appeared again and dark's eyes began to start glowing purple again  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:43 pm
In dark's mind all she could see was black, then she would see a white flash every few seconds, when she finally got a good look at the flash, she noticed it was her, but in her full flegded demon form, with black scar like markings all over her body. She tried to move but only continued to stare into angel's eyes, deeper and deeper  

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:46 pm
Dark felt her mind slowly slipping away with each passing moment that she started into her demonic daughter's eyes, and on dark's coat, slowly but surely, the black scar like markings began appearing on it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:48 pm
Lur looked over at his mate, watching her blank stare. "A-are you alright?... Dark?" he said, following her gaze but still concerned about her.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:53 pm
Dark heard lur's voice, it sounded like a distant sound that was miles away. she felt as though she was loosing control over her changeing into different forms  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:56 pm
Lur looked into Angel's face, noticing that both her's and Dark's eyes were locked. Dark's worry of Angel carrying her demonic trait shot back at him, and so he ran to Dark and pushed her over, careful not to harm her but enough to break the strange connection. "I'm sorry about that, dark. Are you alright? Can you hear me??" he asked, panicking but soon realizing that she was alright.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:58 pm
Tharran awoke, and looked around. He whimpered a bit to grab attention, but then realized that something had just happened. Walking towards Kal, he asked "What's going on?"

"I'm not sure" said Kal, still chewing at a small amount of flesh. "Would you like some meat fresh, Thar?" he asked, jumbling his words a bit.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games