Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naerin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:34 pm
Chapter 239 was released by INANE today and it is the best chapter ever.

*MAJOR SPOILER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

OMG in this chapter you fid out about so many things. With every page I was suprised at what happened. In this chapter in was like 12 year old(i think) Kakashi and his team helping Kakashi become a Jounin. You find out that the girl on Kakshi's team's name is Rin and I think she's a medical nin. Obito IS an Uchiha and it turns out that Obito and Kakashi's relationship is like Naruto's and Sasuke's. Obito is the Naruto and Kakashi is the Sasuke and Rin is the Sakura. The last thing I'm gonna say is that in this mission Kakashi shows off his new move the Chidori to his team for the first time. And that Obito can't use sharingan yet. And in this chapter comes the first appearence of the ninjas of the hidden stone village!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:46 pm
Naerin

OMG in this chapter you fid out about so many things. With every page I was suprised at what happened. In this chapter in was like 12 year old(i think) Kakashi and his team helping Kakashi become a Jounin. You find out that the girl on Kakshi's team's name is Rin and I think she's a medical nin. Obito IS an Uchiha and it turns out that Obito and Kakashi's relationship is like Naruto's and Sasuke's. Obito is the Naruto and Kakashi is the Sasuke and Rin is the Sakura. The last thing I'm gonna say is that in this mission Kakashi shows off his new move the Chidori to his team for the first time. And that Obito can't use sharingan yet. And in this chapter comes the first appearence of the ninjas of the hidden stone village!

What is it with every major three man team in this story following the same pattern? One strong genius ninja, one screw up ninja and a chick that keeps the peace? It's a good formula, but this third time... I dunno...

It's good to finally know who Obito is, but I still wonder why Kakashi is still torn up about his death to this day. I'm sure they're friends, but he must of ******** up BIG. Anyways, it's funny to see that Kakashi's wearing his mask, even at such a young age. Guess they never want us to find out what he looks like.

This chapter seemed to flow kind of weird... *shrugs* whatever. Kakashi/Yondaime past = bad a**. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Furyion

Naerin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:10 pm
Furyion
Naerin

What is it with every major three man team in this story following the same pattern? One strong genius ninja, one screw up ninja and a chick that keeps the peace? It's a good formula, but this third time... I dunno...

It's good to finally know who Obito is, but I still wonder why Kakashi is still torn up about his death to this day. I'm sure they're friends, but he must of ******** up BIG. Anyways, it's funny to see that Kakashi's wearing his mask, even at such a young age. Guess they never want us to find out what he looks like.

This chapter seemed to flow kind of weird... *shrugs* whatever. Kakashi/Yondaime past = bad a**. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

I was suprised that they didn't like each other alot then I came to the conclusion that their relationship was how I saw Sasuke's and Naruto's. Although they act like they despise each other, they do care. It's just that Sasuke and Kakashi always claimed to be so superior to Naruto and Obito. Obito and Naruto get super pissed at their stuck up attitudes and will try to beat their rivals. I think that they want to be friends, but because of Naruto and Obito's goofy playful nature and Sasuke's and Kakashi's stuck-up, "Oh, I'm way better than you," attitude they often clash making them rivals.

I'm still wondering why Kakashi's mourns him and you're probably right that Kakashi must have made one hell of a mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:32 pm
so... if obito's uchiha... is this maybe where kakashi got his eye? could this have something to do with his guilt/still mourning... right? just a thought, it's the first thing that popped into my head when I read that. maybe this arc will explain how obito died and how kakashi got the eye...  

shinimegami42

nightlight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:17 am
shinimegami42
so... if obito's uchiha... is this maybe where kakashi got his eye? could this have something to do with his guilt/still mourning... right? just a thought, it's the first thing that popped into my head when I read that. maybe this arc will explain how obito died and how kakashi got the eye...
yeah, we got to that part on the previous page... ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 pm
Naerin

didnt kakashi get promoted to jounin before the mission started?  

Kalmarkid91

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:25 pm
Kalmarkid91
didnt kakashi get promoted to jounin before the mission started?
He's been accepted, but the mission makes it all official. domokun I can't wait for the next chapter!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:36 pm
Kakashi might be like Sasuke but not so much...
Obito is like Naruto but I'm not sure if he gets as emotional as Naruto does...
Rin... maybe like Sakura, but she seems to go more towards Obito than Kakashi...

Nozomi-chan!

SneTernal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:20 am
Wow... eek

Chapters 239 is the best chapter ever.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:40 am
SnEternal
Wow... eek

I agree.  

Naerin

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:02 pm
I must say that I am liking the way how they are going with direction in Naruto. Taking time off from the main story line and going into the past.

Now this makes you think about how much time will have passed on each of the 3 genins. And how much they each have grown. I sure as hell can't wait to see whats going to happen later in the future releases.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:27 pm
Naerin
SnEternal
Wow... eek

I agree.

Eh... there have been better ones. But it was pretty great.  

Furyion

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:47 pm
It's not hard to predict how Kakashi gets his sharingan in the end.

Truth is I already know but i'm not telling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:05 pm
Zhaitan
I must say that I am liking the way how they are going with direction in Naruto. Taking time off from the main story line and going into the past.

Now this makes you think about how much time will have passed on each of the 3 genins. And how much they each have grown. I sure as hell can't wait to see whats going to happen later in the future releases.
maybe, just maybe... when we come back, naruto will have gotten rid of his bright orange uniform in favor of something more...ninja-y... sweatdrop *crosses fingers*  

nightlight

lord of monkeys and chips

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:15 pm
nightlight
Zhaitan

maybe, just maybe... when we come back, naruto will have gotten rid of his bright orange uniform in favor of something more...ninja-y... sweatdrop *crosses fingers*

i don't know i like naruto in orange, it shows that he is unique. But i agree i can't wait to see what everyone is going to look like. How many chapters do you think we will have to wait before it gets back on track to naruto?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games