Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guren

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Hello!! I am new to this guild. My name is Jenn and I am on here from about 4-9 cause I have to work really early in the morning and I get off at three. Um....I am here most of the time on weekends.

There isnt anything interesting about me that I can really tell so I guess you will have to learn it by getting to know me...^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:48 am
Penden
This:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~spok/grimmtmp/099.txt

Is my favorite fairy tale. And if the question is pertinent to the RPG you want to start, you can make a thread for that. whee

I've heard of that story too. If my scanner worked, I have a old book that shows the illustrations. ((they're cute)). No, I indeed to make a rp that lets you pick any character from classical stories and folktales that you could play. Just to give you a head's up now, I'm Chesire Puss. I think I shall do next week, for I work till close on Friday, have a 5 hour test early on Sat and work later that night. Sun if I'm up to it. If not, Monday.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

FenrisVollmond

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:00 am
Er, hey. xd
I'm Fenris, you can just refer to me as Wolf if you'd rather.
I was a poster of the old thread of School of Dedicated RolePlayers awhile ago and it was a thread I kept forgetting to bookmark... I wasn't aware of this guilds existence until I found the link in a friend's RP thread.

Anyway, I'm 22.
I've been RPing only a few years but apparantly I'm decent at it. In a Chat-type situation anyway, I'm not big on Forum RPing but I learn slowly. I still occassionaly mix up the tenses midpost and I still have trouble RPing with other people, and yet *shrug*.
I have a strong addiction to the computer and console gaming in general.
If I'm not sitting on my butt playing the XBox, then I'm on the PC and playing Diablo II or DoD.
But, then I get a msg on MSN and I'm dragged into one of a few text based MMORPGs to RP with friends.

I don't mind getting random PMs and I try my best to be friendly.

Mostly friendly.

Kinda.

Maybe.

Okay, I bite. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:05 pm
Your signature betrays you!
*BITE*
One year older than me!  

MrsMica
Crew

Ksrugi

Shadowy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:27 pm
I'm David and I've been RPing for about two years now. I've RPed by instant message and forum and I've developed a fashion of RPing most people appreciate (my actions are clearly stated and I don't rant often :XP smile . I guess I joined this guild to get better at something I enjoy to do and maybe help others if they don't mind taking advice from a high school freshman. I'm a friendly guy in real life, but in RPs I sorta take on the role of the person and do what they would do in the situation. BTW, please answer the question in my siggy. It's just a little question of ethics.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Yeah, people think I'm pretty nice but some of my favorite characters to play are not nice. Not nice people create conflict and all those other fun things an RPG needs!  

MrsMica
Crew

Your Akina

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:58 pm
Hiya, all.

Um...

I'm Akina.

Yeah, that's it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:42 am
I... live! gonk

Live got a hold of me, but I escaped its evil touches... and now... um... I should really look into this guild more often. xp Or even... you know... do something other than collapse into bed when I get home from work. xp

*Resolves to actually contribute something.*  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:11 pm
themightyjello
I... live! gonk

Live got a hold of me, but I escaped its evil touches... and now... um... I should really look into this guild more often. xp Or even... you know... do something other than collapse into bed when I get home from work. xp

*Resolves to actually contribute something.*

Life should be more than work!
At least if you only work 40 hrs or so a week. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:13 pm
I work 40 hours a week, and entertain a friend the rest of the time.

I'm not here that much lately. xp gonk

So... what am I missing?  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:59 am
themightyjello
I work 40 hours a week, and entertain a friend the rest of the time.

I'm not here that much lately. xp gonk

So... what am I missing?

Well, the only very active RP Im involved with is the generic bar one I started so that less experienced players could have something to join without worrying too much about the plot. Two or three more seasoned players have also joined and made it more delightful ("The Ruby Cup"). In the other RP I'm in, we're waiting for two main people to come back.

The RP listings sticky was affected by the roll over dealy, and I decided I was tired of it and created a new one. Three people have offered to help with it. heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:33 pm
Hello. My name is SkythIII. The orgin of my name is from the popular game .Hack . It Originated from the name of the final boss in the first game "Skeith", but I decided to change the spelling and the pronounciation( Sk-eye-th the Third)). My favorite way to role-play is fantasy, but I love role-playing period. I've been with gaia since about the time it began...With my first username. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my company and I hope I enjoy this guild.  

skythIII

Aged Seeker

RaefGall

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Yo! My name's Raef and I just joined the guild. I have been RPing for a while so I hope I can fit in here. I'm noticing that most of the people in this Guild are forum RPers, so I'm having my doubts as to whether I can due to the fact that I'm not personally fond of forum RP. If anyone is interested in private or small group chat, IM, or E-mail RP, make sure to private message me. Also, I love tabletop RPing, so plan to see a few threads about that running. I hope that these other styles of roleplaying are as welcome for discussion (and hopefully practice) as the forum style. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:48 pm
RaefGall
I hope that these other styles of roleplaying are as welcome for discussion (and hopefully practice) as the forum style. biggrin

Yes, they are! Our focus is forum RP just because that's what happens most on Gaia. It also happens to be what I'm most familiar with, which is why I can't really comment on the wonderful question you put forth in your own thread in the guild already. I've seen other threads centered around table top RPing, so I think you should be able to find people who know more what you are talking about. 3nodding  

MrsMica
Crew

Fury Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:07 pm
i just joined a day ago and ...........where are you all cry gonk  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games