Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:34 am
^ Aren't you Kunzites daughter in the role play I was looking at? Good name!

<> I like Hotaru, there was a chemistry there that isn't topped by Helios (I mean, before she even got the chance to say she liked him he flew away... plus, making it work with someone in a dream world could be difficult) Peruru ALSO didn't stick around long enough for Chibiusa to say, "Hey, you're kinda cute like my last crush" (kinda sounds a lil like Makoto) but with Hotaru, Chibiusa was willing to die for her- she pretty much didn't care that Hotaru stole her heart crystal as long as she'd be okay. I'm sure when Chibiusa hits 14 or 15 those feelings will start to 'come out' and we'll have some more lesbians in the senshi group! Saturn could be like Chibi-moon's Tuxedo Mask! Instead of a rose she could totally slice through stuff with her glaive!! I can't wait to see Usagi's face when it finally clicks in her head that her daughters gay- but if it's anything like her figuring out Seiya liked her it may NEVER click.

v Okay, speaking of kids and stuff- Who's kid would you be in the villains department? (Sorry Roselite but lets see what other people can say with this- but feel good that the question was thought up because of you!)
For Example Roselite Blade is Kunzites lil daughter
Me, I'd be Nehelenia's son. WOW I would be SO freaking gorgeous and SO vein!! I'd be super evil and I'd LOVE to go after Chibiusa when she is the queen of Crystal Tokyo!! Muwahahaha- god I’d be hot!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:08 am
^ Look Kawaki.. I'm a flower child/hippie who lives in a commune!

<> Beryl's daughter... power, looks, minions, my own kingdom... what more does a girl need?

V Pick your own element?

<> I pick light/hope like Usagi.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:07 am
^ Man, I'd SO Be Galaxia's kid....... POWER to destory other people and pwned all. YES. xD!!

<.> Now... lets see... I have two favorites. Mamoru- Earth/hope/sun

And Pluto- Revolution/Time-space

V

Now lets see.....>> What villains would you want to work for?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:21 am
^ I love how we could SO take over the galaxy if we really were these villains kids... wow, think of a HUGE Sailor Moon movie to end all movies!!

<> I'd Work for the Dead Moon Circus!! They have it SO easy!! I mean a bar to drink at, a massage parlor!! They goof around all day and work pretty much when they want to!! I'd so be there!!
-See the Dark Kingdom you have to get buisness done or you'll be frozen alive, or your team mates will kill ya if you get too far ahead of the game.
-The doom tree is too risky, feeding a tree that really doesn't respond to ya when it's ready to die- and if it dies you die- no.
-Black Moon, i'd get too bugged living on a dorment planet with 9 other people... so board
-Death busters, you couldn't trust anyone, they're all in it for themselves
-and Galaxia, i'd go to work SO stressed that i might say the wrong thing or slip up and then -BAM- no more bracelets... ah!!

v What outfit of a villains would you wear?  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:33 am
^ Oh yeah, that would be the day we will make the senshi our slaves bwmahahaha~

<> Hmm I would love to wear......Beryl's outfit. Why? Purple and black. Can't go wrong with that AND I have the boobies for it. XD

V

Alright...if you could redesign a villain's outfit who's would it be?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:39 am
^ Oooh, sounds like a hot cosplay!! (I'm particular to Black Lady's outfit heh- but I'd try to pull off Sapphires)

<> OMG! Change the Amazon Trio's!! They are totally wacky and a lil too crazy for my taste!! Especially Fish Eye...

v Do you think the anime should've ended with a wedding liek the manga? I wish it had... tear  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:46 am
^ Yeah...the Trio..got it bad.

<> Yes, that way there's no doubt in that Crystal Tokyo establish and all.

V

HOW would you change the villian of your choice's outfit?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:16 pm
^ Does 'Luamervara' stand for anything special? I've always wondered...?

<> Ok, Fish Eye's outfit I'd keep the pretty pastels and aqua colors but PLEASE lose the 1 piece puffy outfit!? I'd do something tight and form-fitting... I'd maybe do a popped color (like a polo or button up type of thingy) something low cut since he's into that, I'd make cute pants that flared outward at the bottoms and maybe had a type of cute bubble print floating up from the rims. I'd have 2 tied on belts that could be cream/ orange or pastel pink. I'd maybe put something cute like a charm necklace that hung low on him and some sorta coat that button near his waist in 2 places and the color of the coat would be dark but bold still live a navy blue but also bubble print included- have the sleeves have cute frilly laces on the ends and maybe some rings and nice looking cufflinks. Sound good?

v What senshi is 'most likely' to do a playboy centerfold- and who is the senshi that'd 'look the best' doing it?  

User_8572

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:24 pm
^i always end up answering ur questions....

<> Minako, hands down, everyone else i couldn't picture doing it willingly...the anime ver. of Rei is my 2nd pick. Michiru as 3rd (if she knew Haruka was going to look xd )

V Who's ur favorite lesser known senshi? (dunno if this has been asked, dont care)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:26 pm
^ We missed ya!! Haven't seen ya in here for a while- oh, and i like the answers you make for my questions wink

<> I love Sailor Chanel and Gucci!! That lil pair is AWESOME!! 3nodding I SO wish they were included more than just one manga part... crying

v Name your top episode from season 1, R, S, SS, and StarS!!  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:48 pm
^ Luamervara is an african goddess of sexual desire (ferility). My character was once cursed/promoted to becoming the female version of Eros (who brings desire as well).

<>Oooooh, I can't decide!! T.T I'm an old fashion girl. I'm sticking to the Finale Battle of Season One and when Tuxedo and Moon found out Chibiusa was their daughter. Or the one where that little boy who's all handsome pulls down his pants in front of Chibiusa. XD That was priiiiceless

V

Alright what do you not like about some of the senshi?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:05 pm
^ OMG, what a creative name to call your Gaia person!! I Love It!! heh heh

<> Ok- to start out with the bashing of the senshi, Mercury's hair!! Do something with that odd bob! Chibiusa, leave your mother alone! She's your mom- be considerate!! Tuxedo Mask, do something besides throw a rose! We saw you when you were evil, you kicked a**!! Let go and give into that dark side a little more... Naru! (i know she's not a senshi but...) Don't fall into anymore traps!! If someone is acting crazy or looks like a monster then just don't go neatr that person!? Hotaru, you don't ALWAYS need to throw yourself on the blade for the worlds sake... look at the Nehelenia battle in StarS for example!! Usagi STILL saved the day! ugh... besides that I think I'm good... Oh and Haruka, lighten up.

v Look at your best friend- which senshi is closest to them? Mine would be just like Usagi... in every way, shape and form.  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:12 pm
^n.n I was going to call her Medb but, meh, went original. Her name used to be Rei Torano (still is..just...with a different username).

<> Nice choices. Anyway, I'd say Jupiter- anime. She PINES like Jupiter does. And I wonder, if Jupiter had ever stayed with her senpai would she be like her. Anyway, they both can cook, both have green eyes (well..her's is hazel-cat green) and both have brown hair. Oo Sailor Jupiter is her favored senshi.

V Which villian can easily resemble your best bud?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:40 pm
^ Ah, user names are fun- Kawaki was and always has been mine for everything i do, it was the 1st character i ever created.

<> Queen Nehelenia hands freaking down! She has the dark eyes, hair past her butt, her has thick THICK curled waves and she can even do the double odango's like Nehelenia. It's her all time favorite villain and person on the show and she even has an obsession with peoples eyes which was the evil queens downfall i nthe anime. Pretty much if you knew her, she TOTALLY the evil queen she thinks she is...

v What was your favorite drawing style for the 5 seasons since it varied from different artist from season to season... my favorite was SS because of the deep and bright colors and the more round aproach to the drawing style...  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:57 pm
^Yup! any meaning to Kawaki?

<> Everyone knows SuperS was made prettier then any other season out there. It IS prettier..but I like R and Super due to how they drew Mamoru. <3.

I HATED StarS art. It was ridiculously medicore unlike all the other seasons. Like they got Lazy after the Nehellenia arch and half-assed it. I hated how bright Usagi's hair was. How her face looked retarded as Sailormoon half the time.

Seriously, I hated how they drew Mamoru. His face is NOT that curvy. what the hell...

V

What do you think about Helios.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games