Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

sam_uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:33 pm
kakashi is not from the uchiha clan. he has a sharingan because he...took...it from some one and to put it simply, replaced his own eye with it(or at least that is what i was told... i was told it was not given to him willingly)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:39 pm
The Byakugen is better because it allows the user to see these veins in people where their chakra flows and using the Gentle Fist (I think...) the Hyuuga wielder can close off the flow of chakra. Using the Sharingan would be useless if all of the Sharingan wielder's chakra was sealed off. If I'm wrong, please tell me. I don't want to mislead! sweatdrop  

Taru-chan`

Akikuro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:23 pm
I would actually have a harder time choosing between Sharingan and Byakugan, but due to Sharingan's ultimate supplement, the Mangekyou Sharingan, which is the division that Itachi possesses, I feel the Sharingan is a more powerful asset.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:25 pm
sam_uchiha
kakashi is not from the uchiha clan. he has a sharingan because he...took...it from some one and to put it simply, replaced his own eye with it(or at least that is what i was told... i was told it was not given to him willingly)

You're right, he did not get it willingly. The whole scoop can be found in the Kakashi Gaiden portion of the manga, prior to the time-jump.  

Akikuro

uteda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:17 pm
i would want both of them...but i guess that i would just have the Sharigan  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:19 pm
eBil xMArion hYbRid
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*
- if you know of others, please let us know

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights
- if you know of others, please let us know

Quote:
*****This question has been answered, thanks!**********
Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*

ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool
Sharingan is more powerful than Byakugan... Itachi has proven it..
Sharingan has phases while Byakugan don't have. Mangekyou Sharingan is a Deadly Technique while the Byakugan can only see Chakra Points/Channels and see attacking enemiesat a distance (Like a Binocular) and see through things (Like X-ray Vision).
Sharingan Can Copy Tecniques and at the same time see the moves that the enemy will make. So Sharingan is more powerful than Byakugan..
ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool ninja cool  

Nathan24

Nathan24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:25 pm
sam_uchiha

Kakashi took his Sharingan from Obito (His Team Mate) When he was crushed by a boulder (probably caused by Orochimaru). Obito was from the Uchiha Clan and looked like Naruto (Except that he was wearing goggles). He has poor Eyesight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:51 pm
byakugan  

~Teh Surgeon~

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:07 pm
depends on which level of sharingan....if its the simple first phase of it...then byakugan is better...but once it starts gettin to the genjutsu stuff, i think it outdoes byakugan at that point...the only thing sharingan really has over byakugan that is any real use in the first phase is the ability to read movements and copy techniques  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:55 am
Byaakugan for me  

InnocentAngel0212

Zehruk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:36 pm
Nico2489
sam_uchiha

Kakashi took his Sharingan from Obito (His Team Mate) When he was crushed by a boulder (probably caused by Orochimaru). Obito was from the Uchiha Clan and looked like Naruto (Except that he was wearing goggles). He has poor Eyesight.

eek WTF? Caused by Orochimaru?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:05 pm
Sharingan...Byakugan is kinda freeky!  

lsmoon

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:12 am
.. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:37 am
I think the Sharingan would be better, because first of all you can see most of your opponents attacks. Then, there is the division that Itachi posseses which is quite useful as well.  

churrlo

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:31 am
I like the sharingan.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items