Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:58 pm
Seto debated with himself as to whether or not he wanted to know how she got herself a Blue Eyes after what he had had to do for his. Curiousity winning out, he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:01 pm
" Oh well, you can get them in your starter decks, I think I have my box still.." I reply going through things. " Aha there we are, I still havnt thrown it away. " I explaine handing him the box. " There not really that rare much, but they got cooler looking ones. I got two of them.." I explaine looking through my own deck. " Here see, ones the older one and then they mad eit look cooler in this one." I reply handing him my Blue eyeses.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:12 pm
Seto's eyes grew wide at the sight of his beloved rare and powerful card mass produced and Americanized. "Mine are still the only three in existance." He pouted.

"Look what I did!" I smiled happily. Anzu came behind me, looking sad, along with Joey looking confused and Yugi looking-

"Defeated? Yugi, she beat you? Well now I don't feel so bad." Seto commented smirking.

"I beat the smart kids! I beat the smart kids!" I skipped, quoting the Ralph of the Simpsons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:17 pm
I laughed a little, " Yeah, yours are the only in existance in your world, and yours were the first anyway. " I reply with a smile looking and acting a little like a certain somebody. " Good job Luna. " I congradulate. Mokuba smirks, " Well at least she beat the king of games at his own game. " Mokuba replyed.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:21 pm
"And happy to be of service. Also, apparently that means I get the puzzle, but I don't want it, because... uh... because... um... I'm sure I had a reason somewhere... er..." I pause, trying to think of one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:29 pm
" Because the spirit and Yugi are really close, and other reason that I dunno if theyd like to hear sooo...lets keep it at their close. " I reply with a nod.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:39 pm
"Puzzleshipping!" I giggle.

"Oh no, don't tell me you're a fanfiction writer... You couldn't be... I didn't think there were Western fanfiction writers..." Seto shook his head.

"You have fanfiction written about you in your world?!" I'm giddy upon the thought and smiling manically. "Is it good? Are the writers crazy like me? Do they write weird shippings?"
My questions continue and I forget myself, and jump onto Seto's lap, which I am promptly thrown out of.
"Don't touch me."
"Ow... that was mean..." I sit cross legged at his feet. "Well? They must be bad or you'd take them as egostroking and you don't need your ego stroked at all because you're pretty-"
"Whoa... you think he's attractive?" Joey's eyes bulge. "Hate to break it to you, but you're looking at the Japanese equivilant to Bill Gates in the looks department."
"But Seto's hot." I cross my arms defiantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:41 pm
" Yeah he is, you should see all the people your paired with here." I reply to Seto after telling Joey that Seto was hot." But puzzleshipping is awsome!! Their so obvious to me, even in the dubbed series. " I exclaime with blush.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:45 pm
"No he isn't." Joey says, worried about the growing smile on Luna's face.
"Oh, you're just in the denial stage of puppyshipping." She smirks.
"He'd better not be!" Seto exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:52 pm
" Why I think you and Joey would make a cute couple, better then you and Yami to me at least. " I explain leaving out my favorite shipping. I dont want Seto to hate let alone kill me.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:55 pm
((I must leave now, my shift is up.))

"Nani?!" Seto cried out in shock, jumping up and knocking Luna over accidentally.
"Ow! Why you-! You jerk! Appologize." I pout up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:58 pm
" Yeah they pair you with Yami as well, and Bakura, Ryou, Serenity, Mai, Tea.. everybody. " I explain to him nodding.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:47 pm
"It's not my fault you were in my way." Seto looks down at me. "Now explain this 'shipping' foolishness."

"Well, I personally can find enough evidence of a connection between you and just about everyone that I can turn it into a proper romantic relationship. For instance, Joey is like an inferior version of you, and people are naturally attracted to similar people, who have certain differences that only endear them all the more." I begin as best I can. "Or prideshipping for instance. You and Atemu generally post series. He's interested in you, whether romantically or not, I can't quite say, but it could be that. And then there's flareshipping, that's you and Yugi and Atemu, which is like prideshipping only during the series, before the legend completes into the light-"

"Stop. Stop that now before I have to hurt you. Don't you two ship anyone else?" Seto rubs the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Ya, I can ship just about anybody. The only shippings I can't make happen unless I make some major continuity changes are Tabloidshipping and Relyshipping. I never did the incest pairs well." I vaguely wonder where I left my attempt at both and hope it was in the furnace somewhere.

"Wait, what?" Seto looks at me strangely. "Explain those two shippings, either one of you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:00 pm
I let out a sigh looking at Seto, 'she just HHAAD to bring that up didnt she...' I think to myself. " Weell, first Relyshipping is Joey and Serenity and Tabloidshipping or Rumorshipping as its also called is..weeell...*cough * you and Mokuba *cough*. " I reply looking away a little bit.'Thats ok, if I dotn say anything he wont kill me.' I think to myself.

Mokubas eyes widend, " W-W-What? " Mokuba stuttered lookign at me. " Yeah well people pair Seto with pretty much everybody, and you get paired up with a few people too. " I reply to Mokuba. I look to Seto for his reaction, 'Three...two..one' I think cueing Seto.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:13 pm
And on cue, Seto's eye twitched, but rather than directing his considerable amount of anger at Inu like everyone thought he would, he picked up Luna but her shirt collar. ((Yah... Seto's like 7" taller than me...))
"You people would actually have the gull to put my brother and I in a romantic setting? What's wrong with you?"
"Um... we don't ever expect to meet fictional characters?" I reply, noting unhappily that my feet are dangling and I can't touch the floor. "Could you put me down?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games